Board index JoyofSatan666 Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule [13 Dec to 20 Dec 2016]

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule [13 Dec to 20 Dec 2016]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our people and Satanic Comrades!

The Rituals we will be doing for these days will be the following. We need to be relentless on these as these are new and we need to continuously repeat them so that the energies are consolidated for further working on them again in the future:

There is NO "someone else will do the ritual", neither "Oh my I may have issues from it", or "I don't think I have like 10 minutes a day to help save everyone from damnation", or "maybe I am a joo oy vey", "or who cares if I do or if I don't", or "Ill do it tomorrow (tomorrow never comes)", or whatever else morbidly imaginable. The enemy will of course have placed a couple of that into the heads of SS to ward them away. Those of you who do it, might have also met with their petty attacks and tactics, but just stay steadfast. You are blessing yourself when you are doing RTR's, not causing issues.

The surest way for all of Gentiles to destroy their soul and life completely is that if they allow these programs to actually linger onto themselves, minds and humanity. You will not be excluded at all, in fact, no Gentile person will be. I don't care if you "are a bit better now", remember where you was heading under the jewish magick, blindfold and influence .Any ground you gain or have, use it and utilize it to get better. Even the 'best life' and other jewish hoaxes about how you can become the 0.1 % if you bow to the kikes, are dreams of the past, and welcome to the new Goyimland where the enemy is in panic mode. Even their own shills are being actively thrown under the bus, so for those afraid cuck opportunists, just know the jewish 'glamour' days are over and this will get over soon.

Because when their plan is done with, and they have exterminated the last White countries (this will go in full some decades from now) we are then going FULL COMMUNISM mode, and nobody will be spared. Moreso anyone here. They will execute "order 66" into even all of their "White", "African" and "Chinese" and whatever Jooified Gentile Shills they have. So it doesn't make any sense, from ANY standby, to lose ONE day without spiritually damaging those who want to kill you.

This can be seen everywhere, especially in the joo owned USSR. Nobody makes it alive in the end. Even in the bible, the jewish scat alien hive says that it will exterminate most Gentiles and even their own jews on the planet, except of the 'elect' they do have 'chosen' to survive, very few in number. All others are supposed to die, the planet included, but jews are by nature programmed to work for their masters no matter what, even unconsciously, and this can never change. They will spare nobody, and absolutely nobody.

For those thinking they are far away, living nice, and that nothing will ever reach them, good luck with your perceptions and see you in a decade from now. If you think that decade's a lot of time, just look on the back of your life right now. Its been a few already.

Our Comrades and Satanic Warriors however are not blindfolded by this idiocy. So we will do what is required of us and fight in all ways possible.

So for our future we need to execute "Order 666" and fight this filth NOW, and not "LATER", not even ONE MINUTE.

If you feel any flack, the only things that are triggered are of the anti-curses of the enemy, that try to keep everything 'managed' within the jewtrix. You can correct any flack by doing this RTR here, if you are having much on your plate. This will turn their shit into blessings for you and your life:

"Curse Israel RTR"

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... Ritual.htm

Just be serious and devote sometime. Because if we don't do this right now where we can, the world will be trampled, and then your 'time' that you are trying to gain now, or the 'tiredness' or whatever else you are trying to escape will be an actual, everyday reality. From which you will never be able to escape from.

Show appriciations to the freedoms you have today by preserving them and fighting for them. Otherwise, these will go away. If you are in 'doubt' then watch some documentaries on what the enemy does when they take over, or look down some very impoverished and damned countries created by the jews. Then your wake up call will come early. If you are on the mindset "oh my, my neighborhood and life are fine", just remember on large scale damnation, nothing of these remains intact. I am not doing anything except of a historical reminder right here.

After all, think of the beautiful possibilities of your offspring or you, living in a BETTER world. Where there is actual advancement and life matters.

Additionally, Satan and the Gods confer extra protection and care for those fighting for them. This has to be understood. Those who help Satan, fight for him and for our side, always get prioritized when it comes to help, benefits and anything else.

Don't lose this opportunity over fake mental guise of fear, worry, or any random enemy thoughform. These also work directly upon the Soul to make your life better by making you superior to the enemy, whilst removing the curses from yourself and the environment as well. There are no unaffected Gentiles at this point, except of us who consciously remove these and fight these.

1. Restoring Gentile Power and Right to Rule Our Own Nations
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/D724.htm

2. Disarming the Enemy: Restoring Justice

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/I5417.htm

3. Reverse Torah Ritual: Restoring Communications

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

Below are the posted texts of the Rituals in sequence [Make SURE to hear the MP3's by HPS Maxine and get accustomed to these. Don't worry if these are not perfect at the first time, these work anyhow, but make sure they are not entirely wrong]:

Restoring Gentile Power and Right to Rule Our Own Nations

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/D724.htm

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAH-TOH • AHKH-DEEM-SHEEHH • D ‘AH’-- •

AHKH-EHN-AHFF-UHB • SHEE • VAYTS-AHYH-TEEYH-OHL •

MEEYH-AHM-AHSH-AHH • TAHKH-AHT-EEM • MAHM-UHSH-TEH •

AHT-DAHV ‘AH’-- HAH-AYV/W • AHKH-EHD-AHY -UHB •

MEH-YAYKH-LAHM • NAHT-AHN-AYV/W

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish control, Jewish laws, and Jewish enforced rulership.
All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish commands, coercion, threats, directions, and demands.
All Gentiles are completely free to govern their own nations without any Jewish interference whatsoever.
The Jews have totally and completely lost all power, domination, interference and authority over Gentiles and their affairs.

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Disarming the Enemy: Restoring Justice

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/I5417.htm

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

SSS • AHV-OH-HUHY-MEHN • EET-EE-AYM •

MAHT-AHK-DEETS-UHV/W • AHV-OH-HUHY • AYD-V/WAH •

TAHL-AHKH-AHN • TOHZ • EE- EESH-AHRT • TAHP-SHEEM-AHL •

KAHT-EE-MUU- KAHT • NOHSH-AHL-LAHKH-UHV/W •

KHAHL-TSEEYH • OHL KHEE-AHL-AH • RAH-TSUUYH •

EEL-K-LAHK

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

State with conviction 9 times:

All weapons formed against the Jews are completely effective against them in every way and at all times.
All accusations and judgments against the Jews prevail, succeed, and are effectively and permanently enforced in every way and at all times.

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Reverse Torah Ritual: Restoring Communications

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy. All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •

AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •

TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •

LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •

AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Your words are as true as ever In regards to this situation. Comming from SS Ideology v2, one must unlearn what they learned in the past about looking back. One must overcome the dead point. There is no returning to the way things were or are, but if we remain steadfast and determine, we ourselves can build a greater future . This is going to take time we only have now. Your words are always encouraging and straightforward. If we allow ourselves to succumb, then all would be in vain.

I could tell many relevant lessons from the past as as well as circumstances faced now. The words now, as it was then, still remain truthful and meant to be understood. I personally admit I fucked up recently. I actually considered stupidity to be a "backlash", and it took time away from my peformance.

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. -the Outlaw, Josey Whales

Your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

A while back I remember you saying HP, that the enemy will spend hours a day praying and praying for their (((agenda))) There are even some institutions where some "spiritual official" will verify their efforts and they go out and buy gas or other goods. That should put things in perspective.

They attack us everyday, so return the favor everyone.
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

After you do some hard work for Satan they start to do great favors and you start feeling like the world is yours and nothing can stop you, then you tend to lay your back a little

Ok. If theres more to do then I will get more done.

Thank you.

If you can please aid my Y.T channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTGRr6k74QZPCk_WkU3mQw

Hail S.

i do every single day rtr
Usually Never felt any bad sensation but just recently
I've felt a very strange sense of pity toward jews while doing rtr
And I said:" fuck you jews, pity for parassites isn't part of me !!!!!"

Those weak creatures know that they cannot attack me
Then they try to control my emotions

Mp3 audio isn't working for me

Do you think repeating the RTR schedule, say 5 times a day, is effective? or would you rather do it two times a day and put that extra energy spent doing the other 3 into promoting our cause and other media warfare?
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Goldenage18 wrote:
i do every single day rtr
Usually Never felt any bad sensation but just recently
I've felt a very strange sense of pity toward jews while doing rtr
And I said:" fuck you jews, pity for parassites isn't part of me !!!!!"

Those weak creatures know that they cannot attack me
Then they try to control my emotions

Yeah from time to time thoughts like those will pop up in your head I always have said reverse engineering type statements as you do but I think its best to ignore them, increasing the will and memory over a tiny bit of intellectualism.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Anne Flowers wrote:
A while back I remember you saying HP, that the enemy will spend hours a day praying and praying for their (((agenda))) There are even some institutions where some "spiritual official" will verify their efforts and they go out and buy gas or other goods. That should put things in perspective.

Even children will be forced to pray daily, doing numerous jewish prayers. This is not a joke. In the least the average rabbi curses for 4 hours a day. The normal is 8. Some go up to twelve, to many times more.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Don't forget to gain energy and power before doing each of these such as through the foundation meditation. You'll be putting more energy into the workings that way. Without energy to direct you might as well be breathing hot air.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

NaziMan12 wrote:
Do you think repeating the RTR schedule, say 5 times a day, is effective? or would you rather do it two times a day and put that extra energy spent doing the other 3 into promoting our cause and other media warfare?

I prefer to do each RTR once a day but vibranting it in multiple numbers like 54 or 108 instead of repeating each one 5 or 6 times a day.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

A question about the Communications RTR-it sounds like HPS Maxine doesn't roll every R in the audio, should we still roll all of the R's?
And with the communications, to add more power, can I do it like this-vibrations x9, SATANAS to add power, AUM-affirmation-AUM x 9, Satanas for more power, then AUM and Hail Satan Forever?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Anne Flowers wrote:

Even children will be forced to pray daily, doing numerous jewish prayers. This is not a joke. In the least the average rabbi curses for 4 hours a day. The normal is 8. Some go up to twelve, to many times more.

This is because the rabbis have direct links to the alien predators some know as greys and reptilians. What also is a major part of there behavior is the fact that they know there salvation or happiness will come through not meditation - as it is with gentiles, but through war and taking the spoils that gentiles produce naturally.

Return to JoyofSatan666