Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump the (((Emperor))) of Judah

Trump the (((Emperor))) of Judah

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:13 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1593
Location: America
Trump is a Jew, """"religiously"""" and more than likely at least half jewish in Blood. The "Goy" of "Emperor Donald Trump" need to wake up, or just stay for a few years more in lethargy, and celebrate the new jew they have as a master and leader. Is that your phone or is it a wake up call? Trump Tea Party's over and the world hasn't been saved. Sorry. More years with jews ontop your own head.

But NO, let's just refuse it. Let's just think that the world is now saved, and that our work is over. Go to sleep everyone!

However for those who are serious, please look below, and add one and one together... I am sure you can clearly see what's going on.


Trump the Crypto?
topic17308.html

Trump names Jewish billionaire to head economic advisory team
http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-name ... sory-team/

"Schwarzman is known to joke about his interfaith marriage with Christine Hearst, a Roman Catholic. He has fundraised for the Archdiocese of New York, as well as for the American Jewish Committee and an array of charities.

He is one of at least six members of the 16-member board who are Jewish or who have Jewish ties.
Others include Daniel Yergin, an authority on the role energy plays in international affairs; Mark Weinberger, the chairman of Ernst and Young, the tax accounting giant, who was honored with the 2012 Anti-Defamation League Achievement Award; Larry Fink, who helms BlackRock, an investment management firm; Robert Iger, the Disney CEO; and Kevin Warsh, a former governor of the Federal Reserve who is married to Jane Lauder, an heiress to the Lauder cosmetics fortune
."

Its very revealing below, as an "Xian" would never have to wear a Tallit, but it seems, its known in the higher places, that Jewcy Trump is a total jew, in blood, and probably child molests and sacrifices people equally aside Killary Kiketon. They may have a greasy porn movie together in Lolita Island as well, with many others in the know, who play the Goyim in the false hegelian dualism until the end of time...


"I want my prayer shawl back!"

http://religionnews.com/2016/09/04/trum ... wl-church/

Image

Did you hear the one about how Donald Trump visited Great Faith Ministries, an African-American nondenominational church in Detroit — and at the end of his speech, the minister gave him a tallit (a Jewish prayer shawl) to wear?

Except, it is not a joke. It happened yesterday, when Bishop Wayne Jackson, the pastor of the church, wrapped the tallit around Trump’s shoulders as both men grinned broadly.

Jackson then presented Trump with the Jewish Heritage Study Bible.

I will leave it to religious scholars to go through the history of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and find all of the intersections between those religions and their practices.

The three faiths have been borrowing from each other — and others — since antiquity.
[...]

Some African-American churches have borrowed the idea of bar mitzvah as well. Some call it a “bro mitzvah.”

With the echoes of African drumming still reverberating through the Baltimore schoolroom, 13-year-old Jaden Derry, wearing slacks and a colorful dashiki, stood to take the pledge: “Today, I cross this line from childhood into manhood. … Today, I take responsibility for all I do
 and promise to use what I know and do to be productive, and not destructive.”

Very cool. I am glad that we could offer this wonderful gift to those who could use it — to teach young boys about responsibility.

So, then, what is the problem with Bishop Jackson’s “borrowing” of the tallit?

Most of the things I listed above are customs.

But, the tallit is a core, central expression of the Jewish faith — more so, in fact, than the kippah or yarmulke (a relative of which, by the way, is worn by the Pope).

The tallit goes back to biblical times. The tzitzit, the ritual fringes on the four corners of the garment, symbolize the mitzvot — sacred Jewish obligations.

Let us remember the other gift that Bishop Jackson gave Donald Trump — that Jewish Heritage Bible.


So, why would the Bishop have presented Donald Trump — who is not Jewish — with a tallit?

Just google “Messianic Jewish tallit,” and you will discover that Messianic Jews, and Jews for Jesus, and other syncretistic Jewish-Christian groups (which all responsible Jews and Christians reject) have “borrowed” that Jewish sacred symbol for their own conversionary uses.


I have seen Christians — presumably, Messianic Jews — wearing that symbol at various rallies. And the use of Jewish symbols by conversionary Christian groups is both well-established and widespread.

The “Donald Trump wearing tallit” thing is certainly bizarre. It is the functional equivalent of a rabbi inviting another Jew to speak from his or her pulpit, and then presenting the Jew with a crucifix. Remember “One of These Things is Not Like The Other” from Sesame Street?


[...]
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Posts: 659
Another interesting thing to note is that "the god emperor" meme is taken from the Warhammer 40k franchise, and "the god emperor" of warhammer 40k is jewsus.

In that franchise, the emperor "saves" mankind by unifying it and turning earth into a communist empire, and this emperor character is made immortal through the daily sacrifice of 1000 people.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~


Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:10 am

Posts: 51
Dahaarkan wrote:
Another interesting thing to note is that "the god emperor" meme is taken from the Warhammer 40k franchise, and "the god emperor" of warhammer 40k is jewsus.

In that franchise, the emperor "saves" mankind by unifying it and turning earth into a communist empire, and this emperor character is made immortal through the daily sacrifice of 1000 people.


Also interesting to note, the franchise takes place in a xian Europe inspired sci-fi setting, and in Inquisitor (one of the first novels in the franchise) the first city the main character visits is called Stalinvast, clearly linking xianity and communism together.

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:43 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1593
Location: America
Siegfried wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
Another interesting thing to note is that "the god emperor" meme is taken from the Warhammer 40k franchise, and "the god emperor" of warhammer 40k is jewsus.

In that franchise, the emperor "saves" mankind by unifying it and turning earth into a communist empire, and this emperor character is made immortal through the daily sacrifice of 1000 people.


Also interesting to note, the franchise takes place in a xian Europe inspired sci-fi setting, and in Inquisitor (one of the first novels in the franchise) the first city the main character visits is called Stalinvast, clearly linking xianity and communism together.


The kikes are playing some serious games down in these video games. Total propaganda and brainwashing, but nobody would expect any less.

Even goddamn GAMES they see as a means to brainwash humanity into xianity and Communist.

The sacrifice of 1000 people. Wow,we have added Rabbinism as well in here. They need to be weeded out. All these companies and 'creators' of games need to just be replaced with non rabbinical, non communist shit. The funniest thing? Most people DO NOT realize how these games actually influence them in understanding life in general.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Posts: 659
@Siegfried

Not just inspired, it's a direct copy of the Soviet regime with Xianity as it's base and sci fi elements thrown in the mix. The inquisition holds all wealth and power and the "people" are just a resorce, and are not permited to own anything. I've seen videos about warhammer 40k lore and some fans even refer to it as a "Marxist wet dream".

@HC

I don't know how deep the brainwashing goes with this franchise, but I did always find it odd how people think of this character as a savior of mankind. Even as a kid I thought he was supposed to be a villain. A guy who kills millions of people just because they do not worship him just didn't seem like a hero to me.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 am

Posts: 51
Dahaarkan wrote:
@Siegfried

Not just inspired, it's a direct copy of the Soviet regime with Xianity as it's base and sci fi elements thrown in the mix. The inquisition holds all wealth and power and the "people" are just a resorce, and are not permited to own anything. I've seen videos about warhammer 40k lore and some fans even refer to it as a "Marxist wet dream".

@HC

I don't know how deep the brainwashing goes with this franchise, but I did always find it odd how people think of this character as a savior of mankind. Even as a kid I thought he was supposed to be a villain. A guy who kills millions of people just because they do not worship him just didn't seem like a hero to me.


I pretty much grow up on warhammer 40k so I am well aware of its lore. It was a very good influence for me, since I was introduced to the evils of xianity thanks to it, and grow to hate it at a very young age. The whole point of wh40k is that its dystopian, there are no good guys in it. The emperor is not supposed to be a good guy, there is a reason why half of his legions rebelled against him. Although I've seen a lot of attempts to justify his actions, and is most likely very kike in itself. But there is a trap of course, since they show the gods who oppose him just as evil as he is. And the whole thing is owned by one of the most money hungry companies I know. Go figure.
On a positive note, Khorne the blood god is hinted to be jewhova, and it has a very realistic occult system, like how the chaos sorcerers fight eachother with thoughtforms, astral projection, using the power of the subconscious to do magic, actually meditating for power, the gods corresponding to the elements, chaos sorcerers ascending to daemonhood etc. But as I said it is most likely a trap to make it seem all evil.

But now we are very off topic so I think we should stop, but for those who are not aware I put this out there. Avoid games workshop at any rate.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Posts: 659
@Siegfried

I disagree. It is actually relevant to the topic because Trump is ("out of nowhere") being linked to a character that kickstarts a communist take-over in a franchise that is several years in the making, and that it's own fans consider a "Marxist wet dream". And it's only more aggravating when you consider the fact that, as you mentioned, this franchise is built to some degree out of true occult knowledge.

Just replace the word "immaterium" with "astral" and you can reliably use this franchise's lore to create powerful thoughtforms. Possibly even more than that, but I wouldn't know as I never really delved into it in detail, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were curses similar to what is in the bible as again, the whole franchise is in the words of it's own fans; a Marxist wet dream.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:05 am

Posts: 51
Dahaarkan wrote:
@Siegfried

I disagree. It is actually relevant to the topic because Trump is ("out of nowhere") being linked to a character that kickstarts a communist take-over in a franchise that is several years in the making, and that it's own fans consider a "Marxist wet dream". And it's only more aggravating when you consider the fact that, as you mentioned, this franchise is built to some degree out of true occult knowledge.

Just replace the word "immaterium" with "astral" and you can reliably use this franchise's lore to create powerful thoughtforms. Possibly even more than that, but I wouldn't know as I never really delved into it in detail, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were curses similar to what is in the bible as again, the whole franchise is in the words of it's own fans; a Marxist wet dream.


Okay, then I attempt to clear this up, its more complex than its seems like. I think you are missing the point, because they are more subtle about the whole communist thing then it seems like. The emperor didn't create the inquisition, and didn't want to be worshipped as a god, nor he wanted the daily 1000 people sacrificed to him either (they are 1000 psychic children btw, if you thought it can't get any worse), and he was immortal to begin with, until his son put him near death. As I said its dystopian. BUT the real brainwashing element is more subtle, and goes back to the unification wars, what you mentioned in your first post. They portray that as a good thing, when reason, science prevails over bigotism and religion. And of course this "exalted" unification was communism in its "finest", but not as blatantly as in the current era of the franchise.
In conclusion they show you in after date 40k a pure communist evil, and in 30k it was all good and bright liberalism, just chaos fcked it up. See the subtlety? They are making it seem like there is a difference. Another interesting thing, that in the unification wars the emperor destroyed all of Scandinavia, because they did not want to part of his empire. Reminds me of something thats happening nowdays, curious...

There 100+ writers to this franchise, and there are jews in the writers ranks, who put their bullshit in the novels, but most of the time its just fantasy. Games workshop is most likely jewish but they dont give a fuck about the lore, just your money, in my opinion, they just want to sell you overprised miniatures. The complexity of the problem is more in the tons of writers and their jewish ideas in a lot of them, in my opinion, but if my suspicions about the chaos gods are right, I will be proved wrong, will get there in a second.

But I am not sure if its connected to trump. In the franchise the emperor is finished, his empire is decaying and falling apart, and it is stated that the chaos gods actually won this war over the emperor. I don't think the jews would want to connect a defeated character to their current archpuppet. The chaos gods are based on Pagan Gods, Nurgle is Nergal/Hades, Slaanesh is Dionyssus, Khorne is Ares (hinted to be jewhova though) and Tzeentch is Thoth. It is very blatant if you look at their lore and iconography. They are the real puppetmasters in the franchise, and it is a stretch, but they could mean the forces behind trump, as they manipulated the emperor countless times. In that case they just stole Pagan stuff from us, and reformed it into their twisted image, which is not unheard of from them, but as I said, its a stretch.
And in their very own lore, the chaos gods are sentient thoughtforms, so they could be actual thoughtforms as far as we know, since their fans actually act like they are worshipping them. And they are enforced with occult.
Slaanesh represents the element water (Pluto), he/she rules over art, emotions, pain, sex, pleasures, perversions.
Nurgle is earth (Saturn), he rules death, decay, stagnancy, endurance.
Tzeentch is air (Uranus), rules over knowledge, conspiracies, magic, change and progress.
Khorne is Fire (Mars), rules over passion and war.

There are a shittone more occult connections in it, but is already a long and unnecessary post as it is so lets just leave it at that for now.


Return to JoyofSatan666