Board index JoyofSatan666 JoS Online Store [Azazel's Marketplace]

JoS Online Store [Azazel's Marketplace]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:37 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades!


Today is a happy day for everyone, as we are going open with an online store! Bear in mind that this is only just opening now, so many of the products aren't even listed yet. However, there are a few listed, and many more are going to come. It will constantly be updated with new things added!

We will have Android Apps, Services, e-Books, and many, many other intresting things so make sure to check frequently. You will all be notified with updates from here in regards to that, and these will also be frequent.

Unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day. While most of these hours I devote to work for all of us here, now, some of these hours will be going for services and other beautiful things to make everyone's Satanic journey more easier and fun. There is tireless work going into everything, for all of us, and for Satan and the Gods.

I have named this after Azazel, as he has been really helping me with setting up everything, guidance, and support. This has been published in literally, record time, and under extreme pressure.

What's good is that what's in the store right now is on the a discount, and will remain so until a few days. The plan is to keep expanding the store and gradually, I will be uploading more services and more things there. As all of you here know, that's a busy job, and you all need to be understanding. There will be updates, things may move around, or be changed, however- all orders placed will be executed 100% as they should. The changes will be expansive, and only dealing with the layout etc of the webpage, new additions etc.

With that being stated feel free to go browse and shop anytime!

By the way, as a celebration for the opening of the store, I put something that is free, as a gift for all of you. Its an Android App called "RTR Veteran". RTR Veteran is an application to help you do your RTR's, provide you all the info required, even have the audio MP3's in it- all of that offline, and from the comfort of your smartphone.

Here is the link to the store:

http://www.josmarket.org

Here is the link to the "RTR VETERAN" application:

http://www.josmarket.org/rtr-veteran

Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!

May all of you be blessed in Satan and may Satan and the Gods provide even more through everyone, to everyone!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 712
Location: Hell's Army front line

The website design has elegance, consistency and is pleasant to the eyes. :) I am buying everything though I am not sure about the time of my birth.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097


Posts: 447
Location: Aryasthan
I just downloaded the free app and it's very handy. The website graphics is already amazing, I can't imagine what updates you have in store for its design. I also look forward to new updates and products.

I will buy the basic books, even if I'm not a beginner and I've not been for quite long. But, you know, some things come very handy, when occasionally you can't recall something. Thank you for this!

HEIL SATAN!
SIEG HEIL!
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!


Posts: 26
I have been waiting for this day! So excited JoS has a store!!! I love the graphics. The only thing would want to change [and maybe it's something easy to do] is to make the arrows slightly less visible so that the beautiful graphics and the item description can be seen easier.
Wow!
Hail Azazel
Hail Satan


Posts: 133
Location: Riding the Cosmic Turtle
This is Amazing! Than you. The website is beautiful, and the name rocks.

Hail Satan!
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Image


Posts: 292
Diggin the new webpage. This could prove to be quite useful and beneficial to JOS.
Secondly will the apps auto update if changes to the schedule are made or new RTR's? or will the user have to download the newest versions?

I personally don't like having such an app on a "live"/"connected" device for security purposes, but, I did grab the APK's cause they are useful tools. They can be utilized on my offline devices.

I believe Light Algur himself mentioned this idea originally, it might be useful to integrate his recommended RTR time's into the app. Originally his idea was have everyone do it at the same time to amplify effectiveness. Simply put in Push Notifications reminding the user of when a "Synchronized RTR Time" is occurring or include the schedule.

Awesome job dude!
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)


Posts: 1098
This is pretty epic. Imagine like an elite app that would make spiritual warfare and RTR all the more perfect and can be used more for short noticed, getting to us in an instant. Your sermons are beautiful as well, so a weekly or even daily quote or phase - educational purposes. This could be used in so many ways. Some teens in a slump or anyone being harrass or going through tough times, and out of know were you receive an enlightening quote that persuades you to gather your own strength.

For instance, on Saturday or Sunday, we are reminded and girfted with an inspirational quote or challenge for the weekend that could lead us to fight even harder. As well as giving people helpful tips to the path of Success and Truth.

What about an app that gives you hell of verses from the bible you can use to debate xians and other people around if you want.
Christian: hey god .........
SS: Oh does he now, so why does he say..... in.....
Christian: well, you can't take everything in the bible serious
SS: But you use it as a timeline/reference. Validity
Image

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html


Posts: 90
Location: Gentile race.

" We will have Android Apps, Services, e-Books, and many, many other intresting things "

HP HoodedCobra 666 Let me help you where ever I can HP with those. Greetings from East Africa! .

Hail EA .


Posts: 38
thanks for the app! I needed this because i had issues with certain RTR didnt want to open "mysteriously" and made crashes in my tablet every time i tried to open it :D

the app it is a bit slow (it is a cheap tablet) , but it works :D I know that the app can improve and look more professional with future updates :D, Upgrades as customize the color of the background and text, option to hide the pentagrams and logo in the discreet version (specially useful for teens with parents that get upset if they see a pentagram) .

Thank you for not uploading it in Google play (I personally hate this store because it is necessary to register an account just for download a free app and i have to download them in apk downloaders as Evozi)

I suggest an app containing the content of the JOS website :) as Satanic Meditations, Azazel astrology, etc
Viva Satan!!!


Posts: 922
The design is great, will you even sell material objects like maybe tarots or ouija boards?
Namasatan


Posts: 1260
Location: Satan's Earth

In the less than 10 hours since your store was launched, I have received a few emails from SS wondering why your "natal chart readings" are cheaper than mine. I'm pointing out here that HP Cobra is writing about strengths and weaknesses, this is different than a full natal chart reading.

As well, anybody who has ordered from me, I encourage you to also order this from HP Cobra. It is always wonderful to get insight from multiple points of veiw. I myself am placing an order :)
Last edited by Lydia on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Lydia wrote:
In the less than 10 hours since your store was launched, I have received a few emails from SS wondering why your "natal chart readings" are cheaper than mine. I'm pointing out here that HP Cobra is writing about strengths and weaknesses, this is different than a full natal chart reading.

As well, anybody who has ordered from me, I encourage you to also order this from HP Cobra. It is always wonderful to get insight from multiple points of veiw. I myself am placing an order :)

Although I'm not sure how you can write for 3 pages minimum on strengths and weaknesses. I prefer to be straight to the point. So feel free to be more brisk with my order.


What I provide is exactly what Lydia said, an astro service, and NOT a full natal chart. Its something specific. No full astro chart can go into such a low price, not even computer generated jokes. Even astro.com which is a jewish created, generated website that does you 'paid natal chart' from an AI (totally worthless) costs a lot of money. You can give the same amount almost and get an exceptional chart from Lydia.

I am not going to be doing Full Natal Charts, as I don't have the time required for this. This is extremely hard work, and time-consuming if done well. Lydia does it well as people have vouched in for her to me as well. Its guaranteed.

My service on that is currently almost listed on a discount as well. There will be changes in the future, as this is a killer price in general. This will be up for a few days to introduce anyone on the website.

As for Lydia, she deserves a place on the site (redirected on hers), as I highly doubt I will be doing natal charts fully like her, or progressions fully like her. This is a very hard and demanding job and if you want my opinion, she just charge a base amount that could be at least 25% up. I know many SS who ordered from her and she provides perfect services.

Her prices are very considerate, and she also on top of it has a special SS discount. You need to look this up for a Full Natal Chart, or your predictions (progressions, transists etc).
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Lobita wrote:
thanks for the app! I needed this because i had issues with certain RTR didnt want to open "mysteriously" and made crashes in my tablet every time i tried to open it :D

the app it is a bit slow (it is a cheap tablet) , but it works :D I know that the app can improve and look more professional with future updates :D, Upgrades as customize the color of the background and text, option to hide the pentagrams and logo in the discreet version (specially useful for teens with parents that get upset if they see a pentagram) .

Thank you for not uploading it in Google play (I personally hate this store because it is necessary to register an account just for download a free app and i have to download them in apk downloaders as Evozi)

I suggest an app containing the content of the JOS website :) as Satanic Meditations, Azazel astrology, etc


I tested it on a few devices and it was smooth. The app is also considerably fast given its a bit big and doesn't do any loading, but rest reassured when the time comes for an update it will be faster. If your tablet has an old android firmware then this could also be the issue. I sacrificed much from the app itself for functionality in all devices.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Anne Flowers wrote:
Diggin the new webpage. This could prove to be quite useful and beneficial to JOS.
Secondly will the apps auto update if changes to the schedule are made or new RTR's? or will the user have to download the newest versions?

I personally don't like having such an app on a "live"/"connected" device for security purposes, but, I did grab the APK's cause they are useful tools. They can be utilized on my offline devices.

I believe Light Algur himself mentioned this idea originally, it might be useful to integrate his recommended RTR time's into the app. Originally his idea was have everyone do it at the same time to amplify effectiveness. Simply put in Push Notifications reminding the user of when a "Synchronized RTR Time" is occurring or include the schedule.

Awesome job dude!


I am not aware of Brother Algur's statement, but this is definitely what I was planning to do. I will put Push notifications into the updated versions of the app, so all of us who have it will receive a notice and start doing a Ritual. This will be an extremely efficient co-ordination tool.

The schedule will automatically update when the new schedule is up, so you don't have to worry. I have set up a module for this.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Edoardo wrote:
The design is great, will you even sell material objects like maybe tarots or ouija boards?


This is in the way. The thing is, high postage can be an issue, but I can definitely link the items and I know people will want these. These will also be customized for Satanists as well, and if we are ever to put a Tarot deck up here, we will do it in a Satanic way, and remove the xian crap from the deck.

How this is going to be most likely is that the deck will be on a digital file, that you have to print and create on your own. This is not hard to do in any printing place or with a private printer. Otherwise, for a considerate price, this can be made.

There are many things that will be coming up, so stay tuned.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Dehna wrote:
I have been waiting for this day! So excited JoS has a store!!! I love the graphics. The only thing would want to change [and maybe it's something easy to do] is to make the arrows slightly less visible so that the beautiful graphics and the item description can be seen easier.
Wow!
Hail Azazel
Hail Satan


Thank you for the excellent suggestion. I'll look into that.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Stormblood wrote:
I just downloaded the free app and it's very handy. The website graphics is already amazing, I can't imagine what updates you have in store for its design. I also look forward to new updates and products.

I will buy the basic books, even if I'm not a beginner and I've not been for quite long. But, you know, some things come very handy, when occasionally you can't recall something. Thank you for this!

HEIL SATAN!
SIEG HEIL!


Everyone goes back to the JoS to re-read it, and this is very helpful. In my early years I kept reading the JoS many times after I had read it, and due to the immense information, I can still go there and find things that may have slipped notice.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 1260
Location: Satan's Earth

Edoardo wrote:
The design is great, will you even sell material objects like maybe tarots or ouija boards?


If so, I would be among the first to order! I have a good tarot deck that I am quite attached to, but I would probably order one of everything just because.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html


Posts: 447
Location: Aryasthan
Lydia wrote:
Edoardo wrote:
The design is great, will you even sell material objects like maybe tarots or ouija boards?


If so, I would be among the first to order! I have a good tarot deck that I am quite attached to, but I would probably order one of everything just because.


Good idea. I once had a tarot deck, the Rider-White, when I lived for a semester in Turin. When I came back to my birth town, I realised that tarots were not the right divination method for me: I trashed every card, but I kept The Magician because it's my favourite card.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!


Posts: 179
This is awesome!


Posts: 292
I've been thinking about the store as I was lying in bed throughout the night . I keep dreaming of an actual book. This may be a stretch goal, but an actual JoS book I could hold in my hands would be so beautiful. eBooks and PDF's are great too, BUT BOOKS!!! I love books xD
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)


Posts: 405

Good idea and the website is cool!

I am sure there will be critics from the enemy and other idiots...
Shopping here, making creative ideas, providing services to each other is good and useful. And paying for the hardworks is also totally fine.

Lydia, so you are an astrologer, I mean I already knew that you are deeply into western astrology, but you have degree and you are an official astrologer, too?
It's great.

Then in the future I would order a reading from you. I already analyzed almost fully my vedic birth chart but I would like to get my western birth chart too...
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image


Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
Awesome!!

Cobra I didn't realize you were like one of us before becoming HP. I just figured you were here at the beginning. I didn't know you found JoS.


Posts: 10
Just as I was looking for an astrology reading AVE SATANAS


Posts: 30
Im so happy and excited about this ! One big thank You HP Cobra for all of you hard work ! Hail Satan, Hail Azazel.


Posts: 272
Lydia wrote:
In the less than 10 hours since your store was launched, I have received a few emails from SS wondering why your "natal chart readings" are cheaper than mine. I'm pointing out here that HP Cobra is writing about strengths and weaknesses, this is different than a full natal chart reading.

As well, anybody who has ordered from me, I encourage you to also order this from HP Cobra. It is always wonderful to get insight from multiple points of veiw. I myself am placing an order :)


Just an fyi, hpcobra's is marked at %20 off too.


Posts: 405

Oh...! Sorry! I would rather take back what I said in my previous comment.

Because just seeing Lydia's website, which is awesome just like she of course, but I think, her reading is too expensive.
For 225$ or now for 150$ the only 3 pages long report is expensive.
Even if she's expert.
Sorry but presently the world's best astrological group (most expert rishis) is making readings for such high prices but they are making a 30-40 pages or more long, very deep reading with extras and predictions too. That's excellent.

No ill wil, really, it is only my opinion now (or it seems some others' opinions too). I hope you are intelligent enough to handle some negative critics, opinions and some observations even if you don't like it. :)
<3

And before anyone would slit my throat here, of course I know that anyone has the right to ask any amount of money for his/her services. For example if Lydia or anyone else would want to ask even 1000 $ for the 3 pages long reading then it is okay since it is her/his right to decide it.
But it is also okay if others have an opinion and make some negative critics about it too.
Sorry :)
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image


Posts: 66
Do any of you do birth date corrections? There is like 30 minutes uncertainty and I can't figure it out how to do it. I'm really bad when it comes to anything mathematics.


Posts: 186
It's very beautiful and well put together! But the Astro order form is a bit confusing for me. Some of the words in it are cut off at the end and I don't know if I'm supposed to put the year of birth in it. (Maybe I'm the only one confused lol if so I'll figure it out)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!


"There's a war going on, what are YOU doing to help?"

"If you are given the bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and meat, the least you can do is make the sandwich"


Posts: 282
Location: Lemuria
This is seriously cool, how far we've come that we can have things like this eh? I'm definitely gonna try the rtr's app too since I often use my phone for doing them anyway
Image


Posts: 52
Could the apps be expanded to other types of phones or are they only gonna be android?
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
HungARYAN wrote:
Oh...! Sorry! I would rather take back what I said in my previous comment.

Because just seeing Lydia's website, which is awesome just like she of course, but I think, her reading is too expensive.
For 225$ or now for 150$ the only 3 pages long report is expensive.
Even if she's expert.
Sorry but presently the world's best astrological group (most expert rishis) is making readings for such high prices but they are making a 30-40 pages or more long, very deep reading with extras and predictions too. That's excellent.

No ill wil, really, it is only my opinion now (or it seems some others' opinions too). I hope you are intelligent enough to handle some negative critics, opinions and some observations even if you don't like it. :)
<3

And before anyone would slit my throat here, of course I know that anyone has the right to ask any amount of money for his/her services. For example if Lydia or anyone else would want to ask even 1000 $ for the 3 pages long reading then it is okay since it is her/his right to decide it.
But it is also okay if others have an opinion and make some negative critics about it too.
Sorry :)


As for 30 and 40 pages long that is laughable in all ways. This coming from the same people who tell you to cut your tongue to reach your pineal gland, and do 100,000 situps in the bathtub whilist reciting a 10 word long mantra. And don't you dare lose it once, or move away, because you will lose the power...These people are funny. What does anyone get after such a '40 page report'? That would confuse more than anything.

The thing is with astrology you have to look at what applies, and seperate it from what doesn't. This is what makes one a better or worse astrologer. Sometimes being frugal is what's important. The report from a computer generated machine has a lot of things in it (can be like 20 pages or more) and the real thing could boil down to 4 pages. The rest 16 are just confusing nonsense, and in many ways extremely contradicting things, that will just confuse and make someone feel extra special. The jews do that a lot for the reason to hide substance. Substance is what matters.

I did a mistake of ordering many years ago a natal chart from astro.com. Totally horrible. The explanations are also xian, affected with garbage, and they do not really tell you what's up because they mind your feelings. In plain, dishonest and fake. It was a computer generated report, by a jewess. So this jewess was so important that she couldn't get the work done herself.

She had just wrote big greasy paragraphs for the aspects, and the computer generated this for you. Giant report, nothing in it though. Also did the astro.com transits. Absolutely horrible. Useless fear all over the place. Just the aspects slammed on the face. This is very bad. Unless you can present what's above something else, and what prevails, so what's finally real, you are just doing a bad job.

So after presenting my point, Lydia charges what she should for the full natal chart reading. She could go even 20% up, because astrology is more like lobster and less than MacDonalds fries and cheeze.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 447
Location: Aryasthan
HungARYAN wrote:
Oh...! Sorry! I would rather take back what I said in my previous comment.

Because just seeing Lydia's website, which is awesome just like she of course, but I think, her reading is too expensive.
For 225$ or now for 150$ the only 3 pages long report is expensive.
Even if she's expert.
Sorry but presently the world's best astrological group (most expert rishis) is making readings for such high prices but they are making a 30-40 pages or more long, very deep reading with extras and predictions too. That's excellent.

No ill wil, really, it is only my opinion now (or it seems some others' opinions too). I hope you are intelligent enough to handle some negative critics, opinions and some observations even if you don't like it. :)
<3

And before anyone would slit my throat here, of course I know that anyone has the right to ask any amount of money for his/her services. For example if Lydia or anyone else would want to ask even 1000 $ for the 3 pages long reading then it is okay since it is her/his right to decide it.
But it is also okay if others have an opinion and make some negative critics about it too.
Sorry :)


Lydia's prices are not high at all compared to those of non-SS. You are also looking to the prices offered to non-SS. The prices offered to SS are these:

My prices were set by one of our HP's, approx 20% discount:

Natal chart $120

Solar return $55

Both Natal & SR $175

Career choices $40


This last quote is exerpted from this topic: topic17214.html

Also, if you read what HP Hooded Cobra is actually offering, we're talking not about a full chart reading, but at one aspect of the chart, like could be the Career Choices offered by Lydia. Compare the prices. The difference is 1 cent.

I'm not slitting your throat, just some data comparison.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!


Posts: 153
Location: a pogrom near you...
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Edoardo wrote:
The design is great, will you even sell material objects like maybe tarots or ouija boards?


This is in the way. The thing is, high postage can be an issue, but I can definitely link the items and I know people will want these. These will also be customized for Satanists as well, and if we are ever to put a Tarot deck up here, we will do it in a Satanic way, and remove the xian crap from the deck.

How this is going to be most likely is that the deck will be on a digital file, that you have to print and create on your own. This is not hard to do in any printing place or with a private printer. Otherwise, for a considerate price, this can be made.

There are many things that will be coming up, so stay tuned.

I would love to see a Satanic tarot deck in the shop. I'm currently using Aleister Crowley's "Thoth" tarot deck - I bought it long before I knew he was using deluded Jewish methods of magick..

On a side note I do plan on buying some readings eventually. I was thinking about donating to the site recently but the shop is perfect for this. :D
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler


Posts: 1260
Location: Satan's Earth

@ Hungaryan. Just say what you mean straight up. As well, if you have any complaints, then take it up with HPS Maxine, as I have modelled my natal readings after hers. I have half a dozen of her readings from other SS. There is no need for 40 pages of worthless crap. What is needed is the actual relevant info. I have also ordered in the past a few astro readings that were 40 pages of junk.

As well, keep in mind that Maxine has studied with our GODS. As have I. Every chart I do involves trance work and usually guidance from the Guardian of the SS whose chart I am doing. Nearly every time, I am led to something that is important for the SS to know. Or I am presented something while asleep. I use intuition and psychic abilities to do readings. Something that computer generated 50-page long readings are incapable of.

And about your other comment, I include predictions (current transits and progressions) in all orders. The 3 pages of data, at least 3 of the actual reading (depending on how complex the chart/individual is) then however many of prediction. Exactly how HPS Maxine did it.

Yes, I can take criticism. I always ask for feedback. But read your posts again. It's obvious that there is something else.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html


Posts: 1260
Location: Satan's Earth

Lydia wrote:
@ Hungaryan. Just say what you mean straight up. As well, if you have any complaints, then take it up with HPS Maxine, as I have modelled my natal readings after hers. I have half a dozen of her readings from other SS. There is no need for 40 pages of worthless crap. What is needed is the actual relevant info. I have also ordered in the past a few astro readings that were 40 pages of junk.

As well, keep in mind that Maxine has studied with our GODS. As have I. Every chart I do involves trance work and usually guidance from the Guardian of the SS whose chart I am doing. Nearly every time, I am led to something that is important for the SS to know. Or I am presented something while asleep. I use intuition and psychic abilities to do readings. Something that computer generated 50-page long readings are incapable of.

And about your other comment, I include predictions (current transits and progressions) in all orders. The 3 pages of data, at least 3 of the actual reading (depending on how complex the chart/individual is) then however many of prediction. Exactly how HPS Maxine did it.

Yes, I can take criticism. I always ask for feedback. But read your posts again. It's obvious that there is something else.


As well, page length is relevant to the layout. I did 12 size font no spaces, like a novel. I can easily double it by altering anything. So this is irrelevant.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Loki666 wrote:
Could the apps be expanded to other types of phones or are they only gonna be android?


Unfortunately, Apple is a freedom hating corp. They are dictatorial to their material, and things like ours here wouldn't outlast a week. They can also kek any app and take it down, and then close your developers account without giving anything. Google store is the same.

Also, this would compromise the safety of people as the enemy would have lists of the buyers of these apps. Anonymity is also not supported as the apps are monitored from within on a lot of pretexts like adds or whatever else. I am against all of that.

Now the few people who have jailbroken Iphone (allows you to install whatever you want and modify your device),are very few, and the time and effort it would take, plus the knowledge (as I study hours, as programming was alien to me but did it out of necessity for producing useful things for everyone here) defeats the purpose of this. Too many hours gone for typically nothing.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 182
What about the RTRs after 13.8.2017?! I have asked this like 15 times already! So could someone PLLLLEASE tell me?? Or even say if it MUST NOT be told.
Fear is an illusion.


Posts: 1260
Location: Satan's Earth

One last comment on astrology. This time about Vedic astrology.

Years ago, I was about to click on some links about vedic astrology, and a Demon came and advised me that it's a waste of time, that I should trust what HPS Maxine has written, as she has already done the research so there was no need for me also to spend time looking into vedic astrology.

Years later, so about one year ago, I was about to look into vedic again just to compare something. Again, a Demon came and basically told me not to bother with vedic.

So my question is, since our Demons are so much wiser than we are, how can a SS cling to vedic astrology, when all they have to do is ask our Demons for guidance....
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html


Posts: 179
Lydia wrote:
One last comment on astrology. This time about Vedic astrology.

Years ago, I was about to click on some links about vedic astrology, and a Demon came and advised me that it's a waste of time, that I should trust what HPS Maxine has written, as she has already done the research so there was no need for me also to spend time looking into vedic astrology.

Years later, so about one year ago, I was about to look into vedic again just to compare something. Again, a Demon came and basically told me not to bother with vedic.

So my question is, since our Demons are so much wiser than we are, how can a SS cling to vedic astrology, when all they have to do is ask our Demons for guidance....

Vedic astrology is based on the 30 degree gap premise, that claims planets are actually around 30 degrees late in western astrology. So, to claim vedic is real, implies the western one is false, both cannot coexist at the same time, because planets are not at two distinct places at the same time.
Is that a correct conclusion? From looking at both it seems to my human understanding that the western one just works, it seems very accurate.
I dont have transcendent understanding over energies and how they interact with us, but the transits, degrees and such provided by the JoS have proven impeccable for a basic awareness over what to expect and how will I perform in certain periods.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Artanis wrote:
What about the RTRs after 13.8.2017?! I have asked this like 15 times already! So could someone PLLLLEASE tell me?? Or even say if it MUST NOT be told.


Please do not spam uselessly as this is the reason you will never be getting answers, and its normal as nobody likes to be spammed.

Things are changing and are constantly shifting. We can't go over this right now, as it can't be 100%. We have to follow up, and we have to be flexible, so we can't prolong the schedules more than they are. The enemy is an active element as well.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

hooded cobra doing dem money workings ! :P
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 405

Those who believe that Jyotish, vedic astrology is a waste of time are obviously lacking of knowledge about it.

It is simply impossible that any Demon said such a silly thing, but you can believe or think what you want.
By saying this you try to ridicule me and claim that what I am learning is useless and shit.
It is rude and I could considerate this as a sly attack against me.

"I will say to HungARYAN that a Demon warned me that vedic astrology is trash and from now my words are the ultimate truth since others will believe it. I also imply that HungARYAN can be spiritually unaware since she is not warned and she is on the wrong path and wasting her own time. hehe...of course I did not study the Jyotish at all but I am an awesome smartass who was warned twice by a "Demon" allegedly so I will attack and criticize HungARYAN without deep knowledge and real experiences and in a sly manner."

You simply cannot criticize it since you do not know it deeply.
This is almost the same like the xian attitude...

You really think, I as a satanist, would not have been warned by my GD???
And I am not advanced enough spiritually???
I meditated on this and also asked the Gods about it and the answer was positive, which I already knew of course since when I started to study Jyotish I realized that it is more exact in some levels than today's western astrology.
And this does not mean that western is bad or cannot be used!!! Western is also great, the main problem with it only those useless and primitive house systems like the judeo-xian Placidus, Koch and the others, which are totally FAILED when the location of a chart is placed in the northern areas for example. I will not get into details about it, once I posted on it...

Vedic astrology - Jyotish - is the root, this is the oldest. It is a fact.
Approx 2000 years ago the tropical and the sidereal zodiac was the same, I mean the Vernal point was in the same place...

What I hate is that when certain individuals try to attack and criticize something which they even do not know and study.

Saying that the 30-40 pages long very deep analysises would be trash show the lack of knowledge of it.
Why the fuck do you think that those 30-40 pages long reports are shit?
Yes you are right there are 40 pages long shitty reports too from shitty so called asyrologers, true!
But this does not mean that the 30-40 pages long detailed report I talked about was a shit. Because that excellent report I referred is not like that at all.

I only criticized the price which is expensive for 3 pages. I didn't criticize your knowledge because I think your knowledge can be great, I read your work too the report of Curie's chart and it is very good.

For others:

It is NOT true that western astrology and vedic astrology cannot coexist. Both of them can be used very well.
I made a post once about it, the benefice of both astrology...

And NO ONE said that Maxine was wrong etc. stop this stupid attack against me.

FIRST EVERYONE SHOULD GET FUCKING KNOWLEDGE AND FUCKING EXPERIENCES ABOUT THE THING WHICH ONE WANTS TO CRITICIZE.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image


Posts: 262
I am of the opinion that a Satanist strong when he meditates all the time, not need to know how are its stars. For Satanists now our lives is in our hands, and we are the ones who shape our future with our will. This are the biggest lesson that there by JOS. We don't have to worry about more than anything. We are the strongest ...!!! We move our stars as best we want ...!!! Nobody can more stop the warriors from Father Satan. Even the stars get not this. Because now we say what the stars have to do ...!!!

Hail... Hail... Hail Father Satan...!!!

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Rocky90 wrote:
I am of the opinion that a Satanist strong when he meditates all the time, not need to know how are its stars. For Satanists now our lives is in our hands, and we are the ones who shape our future with our will. This are the biggest lesson that there by JOS. We don't have to worry about more than anything. We are the strongest ...!!! We move our stars as best we want ...!!! Nobody can more stop the warriors from Father Satan. Even the stars get not this. Because now we say what the stars have to do ...!!!

Hail... Hail... Hail Father Satan...!!!


Kamerad Rocky you are correct, but remember, Astrology for Satanists who can act on it is not a deterministic, but a liberating science.

Like any other science, it maps out nature's patterns, as in the map of your soul, and then you can effectively work to alter the things you want. In the same way you cannot start an excavation without having a map, astrology fills in for the same purpose.

Are you even aware of astrology however? Do your chart by Azazel's astrology, and if you see the influence of these shaping who you are, you will quickly change your mind.

Some people also have amazing charts. That help them advance and become better in all ways. Others have more difficult charts that need to be controlled, because they can wreck people's lives long before they become spiritually capable.

One needs more insight in this, and just thinking one is 'above' everything, can as well be generated by a mere feeling, produced also by the 'stars' they are trying to deny. For example, a transit.

The Ancients casted the charts of anyone and everyone for a reason. For better or for worse the Soul is really reflected in these, and yes, one can move beyond.

But like you can't fly with your hands but with an airplane, which airplane follows nature's laws, its better you follow nature's laws and know them, so you can successfully build and airplane and be free.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
FIRST EVERYONE SHOULD GET FUCKING KNOWLEDGE AND FUCKING EXPERIENCES ABOUT THE THING WHICH ONE WANTS TO CRITICIZE.


I think this should apply both ways. Western astrology is strikingly accurate. Most succeeded people in the West have used this as a tool.

You seem to accuse others of what you yourself don't do. As if you found one person who did an extremely good Vedic reading, it may be a fact to you that there is something in it, but they are probably 00.1% of most of the others. The rest of 99.9% that are in public etc, suck.

I think its the same with Palmistry. Rare to find people who actually know palmistry and can tell you what's up. This makes palmistry unreliable, but if there was a Satanic Palmistry reader (there are a few as far as I know) I would definitely give it a shot myself.

With that being stated, if what you said applies, the system of Vedic astro has collapsed, or has been hijacked, no different than the western system which has been turned into deterministic xianity by 'normal' astrologers. It is in the very least, highly unreliable to become a massive system.

To me Vedic astrology is useless. I have for a few months looked into it, and I think its highly corrupted or just primitive, or more accurately, purposefully corrupted.

You can have and support your opinion, but don't bicker with others. I think real Vedic tricks are hidden from the populace, or at least, they have been removed. Bottom line: unreliable.

Please do not fill my post here with bickering, its not necessary. Take it in the private. If you are more interested to find avout Vedic astrology than by bickering.

Both parties have went a bit into high strung mode. We are a family and points can and should be presented without dross in them.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 262
My big HP Cobra I bring great esteem for you and for all true HP of JOS, and what you say has as always great wisdom. Learn Astrology and determine everything with it are imperative as you taught me.

.I'm explain just always a little tough. The message I wanted to convey, and give more stimulus for people with planets more difficult. I'm not worried so much about my planets. But I run around in time with the timing right with astrologers. Because this crucial.

When I get up in the morning only thing I worry and wonder me "... today I have the strength to do my duty towards Satan and to carry out all my meditations ...!?"

The rest resolves itself with will, determination, study and hard work

My HP are for me the voice of Satan...!!


Posts: 324
Location: Bharat
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
FIRST EVERYONE SHOULD GET FUCKING KNOWLEDGE AND FUCKING EXPERIENCES ABOUT THE THING WHICH ONE WANTS TO CRITICIZE.


I think this should apply both ways. Western astrology is strikingly accurate. Most succeeded people in the West have used this as a tool.

You seem to accuse others of what you yourself don't do. As if you found one person who did an extremely good Vedic reading, it may be a fact to you that there is something in it, but they are probably 00.1% of most of the others. The rest of 99.9% that are in public etc, suck.

I think its the same with Palmistry. Rare to find people who actually know palmistry and can tell you what's up. This makes palmistry unreliable, but if there was a Satanic Palmistry reader (there are a few as far as I know) I would definitely give it a shot myself.

With that being stated, if what you said applies, the system of Vedic astro has collapsed, or has been hijacked, no different than the western system which has been turned into deterministic xianity by 'normal' astrologers. It is in the very least, highly unreliable to become a massive system.

To me Vedic astrology is useless. I have for a few months looked into it, and I think its highly corrupted or just primitive, or more accurately, purposefully corrupted.

You can have and support your opinion, but don't bicker with others. I think real Vedic tricks are hidden from the populace, or at least, they have been removed. Bottom line: unreliable.

Please do not fill my post here with bickering, its not necessary. Take it in the private. If you are more interested to find avout Vedic astrology than by bickering.

Both parties have went a bit into high strung mode. We are a family and points can and should be presented without dross in them.


There are legitimate sources of learning vedic astrology. Most of info related to vedic which is on internet is fake or maybe not complete except maybe 1 or 2 youtubers. Many of it is in closed domain or books on it are in Hindi, Marathi or Tamil. Same about Nadi astrology which even Indians admit is in closed domains where the leaves are owned by some select astrologer families. Tho many leaves on healing and science were destroyed by jew rothschilds, the one on astrology are intact. I had one done for my aunt. I was a kid back then. The things turned true. Like 100% true. My parents tried to avoid that happening to aunt but still they proved useless. The events happened exactly. Word to word.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88


Posts: 324
Location: Bharat
I loved the app. Those complaining of app not working either should update their webview to latest version. The app uses android webview which is inbuilt in android device.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... view&hl=en

Only thing which i may request hp is to make the text larger in mobile without requiring user to zoom in.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88


Posts: 447
Location: Aryasthan
I tried opening the marketplace today and this is what I get:

Impossibile raggiungere il sito

Impossibile trovare l'indirizzo DNS del server www.josmarket.com.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN


I don't know what to do.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Stormblood wrote:
I tried opening the marketplace today and this is what I get:

Impossibile raggiungere il sito

Impossibile trovare l'indirizzo DNS del server http://www.josmarket.com.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN


I don't know what to do.


Its Josmarket.org* not *com, probably this other link is broken.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 168
I was wondering.. for those using paypal.. do you have one under a name that is not your real name? I can imagine some people doing that, just wondering.


Posts: 117
Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
Excellent idea brother, just so happens I own an Android so the app is a huge help. Hail Satan!!
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs


Posts: 52
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Loki666 wrote:
Could the apps be expanded to other types of phones or are they only gonna be android?


Unfortunately, Apple is a freedom hating corp. They are dictatorial to their material, and things like ours here wouldn't outlast a week. They can also kek any app and take it down, and then close your developers account without giving anything. Google store is the same.

Also, this would compromise the safety of people as the enemy would have lists of the buyers of these apps. Anonymity is also not supported as the apps are monitored from within on a lot of pretexts like adds or whatever else. I am against all of that.

Now the few people who have jailbroken Iphone (allows you to install whatever you want and modify your device),are very few, and the time and effort it would take, plus the knowledge (as I study hours, as programming was alien to me but did it out of necessity for producing useful things for everyone here) defeats the purpose of this. Too many hours gone for typically nothing.


What about Windows? I don't have an iPhone or Android, I have a Windows phone
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"


Posts: 41
Would we get program update [I mean program, not rtr schedule] [if any] via app itself or we gonna check josmarket website for program update? Thanks?


Posts: 66
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
I tried opening the marketplace today and this is what I get:

Impossibile raggiungere il sito

Impossibile trovare l'indirizzo DNS del server http://www.josmarket.com.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN


I don't know what to do.


Its Josmarket.org* not *com, probably this other link is broken.

i cant download RTR veteran on the download page it says click either icon above to download. and above and below tgere discreet and normal version texts there is no images just and image saying download cor android. Which dosent do anything. Please help i have clicked everywhere.
Thank you in advance
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler
Sorry if my posts are a sometimes a mess...
Hail Satan!


Posts: 117
Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
I must say I am impressed, I just checked out your Marketplace site and it's crafted beautifully. Where'd you learn to do this?
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Brdredr wrote:
I must say I am impressed, I just checked out your Marketplace site and it's crafted beautifully. Where'd you learn to do this?


I am familiar with these things, but not on the most extreme level. Most of it I just sat down to study it, like Android apps and other things like that. And have had experience with things like that from a very young age. Not on the highest technical level (far from it) but just knowing how to get things like done fast and efficiently. As for anything else, I made it, sucha s the style etc.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
GakunGak wrote:
Would we get program update [I mean program, not rtr schedule] [if any] via app itself or we gonna check josmarket website for program update? Thanks?


When there is an update (such as new RTR's) I will put this in, and let everyone know that the app needs a re-installing and update. Thanks.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 41
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
GakunGak wrote:
Would we get program update [I mean program, not rtr schedule] [if any] via app itself or we gonna check josmarket website for program update? Thanks?


When there is an update (such as new RTR's) I will put this in, and let everyone know that the app needs a re-installing and update. Thanks.

Much appreciated your reply, HP! Thanks.


Posts: 2
Hello HP Hoodedcobra, I was thinking about something that, what about letting the members sell their paintings and other arts and crafts stuff and take a cut for it ,working as middle man, like deviantart sites.. selling prints etc. ??? What say? Possible?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Sahasrara_Bliss wrote:
Hello HP Hoodedcobra, I was thinking about something that, what about letting the members sell their paintings and other arts and crafts stuff and take a cut for it ,working as middle man, like deviantart sites.. selling prints etc. ??? What say? Possible?


This is on the works, but the thing is, people will take word on themselves to make a successful transaction, and this can be troublesome in some cases. I am working on making this happen however. I cannot take responsibility for things in which I am not doing, so there is something going on to find a middle line.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 2
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sahasrara_Bliss wrote:
Hello HP Hoodedcobra, I was thinking about something that, what about letting the members sell their paintings and other arts and crafts stuff and take a cut for it ,working as middle man, like deviantart sites.. selling prints etc. ??? What say? Possible?


This is on the works, but the thing is, people will take word on themselves to make a successful transaction, and this can be troublesome in some cases. I am working on making this happen however. I cannot take responsibility for things in which I am not doing, so there is something going on to find a middle line.

Hmm... thank you.


Return to JoyofSatan666