Board index JoyofSatan666 Diet Conversation

Diet Conversation

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:42 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
This was originalyl from a diet on a conversation about eating high animal fat diets.

I disagree with some of this, the claims its not high fat animals foods being over consumed. Its just factory farm animal foods only, not organic and the modern processing causing the health issues. National Geographic did an article on two eskimo women that were found frozen for hundreds of years and thus preserved they both were young and had atherosclerosis from their high fat diets. They ate all organic all the time and lived in a pollution free environment.

You can read the writings of the first medical general of America in the late 18th century when everything was all organic. The health of the citizens of Boston and how poor it was when the Amerindian tribes health were excellent, he pointed out the wealthy classes of Boston ate a high fat, animal based diet for every meal, were the Amerindians ate mainly, maze a starch plant diet and some meat. The Amerindians had none of the bad health and incredible longevity.

You can go back to Ovid and see the comments on the health of people eating super high fat diets of animals and how it negatively effected their health.

A lot of this sound like some Paleo paper. That shifts the blame off high fat, animal based foods onto modern processing. Guess what Westerns have also been eating more meat, eggs and dairy then ever before as well and now they are suffering the exact same illnesses the people who ate the same experienced for thousands of years.

The fact seems to be we are not so well adapted to eat massive amounts of animal foods. How many got heart disease from Potato's or Oatmeal..... A lot get it thought from eating too much meat and eggs. That is documented beyond a doubt. We probably started off as plant eating from findings then adapted to meat and animal products as extra source of food and as plan B to survive as well. If the crops failed grab the bow and go hunting. Tacitus mentioned the German's only ate meat in the winters.


The Roman's ate ninety percent plant food diet as well. We have adapted to require some nutrition from animal products because of eating it for over a million years but the amount of adaptation is the important part to understand. Take it all out and you need supplements to stay alive, eat too much and you have to take pills to stay alive from your doctor.



That's a point we can eat raw meat but that can make you sick and kill you. Were cooking it just to stay alive mainly.

The human taste buds are designed for starch, sweet, salt. I worked in uptown steak place. The amount of stuff people want done to the steak and other meats before eating makes the meat match the categories above. Because raw meat and just meat is not made for the human palate.


I also notice the sensitivity people have to watching slaughter house footage the vegans put out as shock propaganda. The slaughter houses were put far outside the towns and residential zones in the cities by law and the raw meat had to be covered up in the wagons when brought into town by law for peoples sensitivity. That is not the reaction of a very carnivore people. They don't like the smell of blood and raw flesh it does not just make them salivate with pleasure.

But everyone loves to walk into a bake shop its aroma therapy.

If you took a group of kids and their parents to a petting zoo and brought a lamb out and let them pet it and such. Then pulled out a knife and sawed his head off in front of them as it screamed and kicked around and blood flew over everyone. Then hacked it up and gave offered them some. How would they react? Not like you just cut a piece of cake and handed it to them would they. They probably all need therapy. Even the adults who know were meat comes from and the kids who still are young enough to be connected to their instincts before social conditioning takes over. Not a very carnivore group. However they will all eat lamb chops if offered on a plate at the table. Covered with seasoning as the normal taste.

This had to have started as a survival thing. Humans are the only meat eaters that try and kill their prey as quickly and painlessly as possible. Out of EMPATHY.....


I don't think its an instinct to hunt and kill animals, like something people have but have become soft to, most people are naturally repulsed by horror and gore and don't want the smell of blood up their nose. You have to train people to be able to psychologically withstand violence and even they still get disorders when exposed to it. Human's left to their own will usually only use violence for survival. Psychopathic and other dysfunctional elements will use it for other reasons and gains. A culture that becomes overly militant usually destroys itself in time. Note all war propaganda does one things manipulates peoples survival instinct.

I was raised in a rural, semi-rural area and was exposed to animal slaughter at a young age. Many of my family and those around hunt normally as well. My family members had also been mainly farmers who slaughtered their own animals. I remember feeding the animals in a friends family, animal farm the chickens, pigs and goats and watching the cows graze in the meadow. Never once did it occur to me instinctually to kill any of these animals or that they were food. I also never had the desire to hunt animals either. They hunt them for food. But I just didn't care about it. My instinct to animals is kindness.

I think this really started off as a survival thing and from some writings it was the only way our ancestors could survive the long European winters in the North and else where. And this over time became a cultural norm. When we started to domesticate animals for food this was an expensive economy and it was a sign of status to be able to eat animal foods regularly just look at the Fehu rune of wealth it relates to cattle as they were the main source of material wealth. This is why the God of abundance is always shown jolly and fat. The money to eat fat foods mainly from animal sources.

I think when animal slaughter was turned into a factory line industry and the prices dropped out for people to be able to eat this all the time. Some of it was the psychology of scarcity that caused them to start eating it as much as possible. Similar if tomorrow lamborghini's and Mercedes were on sale for affordable prices to the mass public. That is all you would find on the roads. This over eating of them became the new normal and people were just raised doing it and its the cultural conditioning. The market place of the Meat, diary and egg industries have promoted this with massive amounts of cash and power as well and lobbies.

The population has been paying for this ever sense. The Armor company that started the industrial slaughter business in the 19th century the two founders of it both died of heart disease from over eating their own products.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:13 am

Posts: 291
Location: 4th Reich
Good write up. Moderation in all things I suppose. I'd say that animals also also were historically killed for fur, bones and after people took the parts they needed they figured they should put it all to use and eat it as well.

To me, the pagans had it right. If you don't buy food, you only kill what you need, you make it efficient, and you are close to the source so you appreciate it. When I fish and skin the fish, I honestly say what you might call a "prayer". I thank the fish for giving to me, I kill it painlessly as possible, and I thank nature and any nature spirits.

If I am hunting or fishing, I know nature knows that I care. Doing these things brings you so close to nature. You sit in the woods for hours, and see what your ancestors saw, the trees, how nature behaves, the laws of the universe etc. You see someone else litter in this beautiful place and it breaks your heart and you might even take it with you.

You see how valuable life is, how life is connected, and how sacred it is. From this attitude you learn to respect, to not abuse animals, to love them, to take only enough. I think people should actually hunt and fish and kill the animal once in their life, just to learn something.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:20 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
That's the issue. Our ancestors raised their own food animals in Europe for thousands of years as well. You don't just slaughter one a day to eat it for every meal. The economy of food production has always favoured high amounts of plant food in the diet over animal food. And this has further created a certain adaptation ratio. Over a hundred thousand years. Which is the time they can tell farming started in Europe.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Posts: 87
Definitely appears that a plant based diet with moderate animal meat is best.
I note that I get a massive head buzz from eating local butternut squash, or steamed kale that I just don't feel when I'm eating a bunch of meat as I am very sensitive to the energies of food.
I've been pretty obsessed with diet, tried paleo as wells as many others and they just don't work.

I think that an emphasis on local and seasonal produce is key. No one is going to get sick including quality veggies with every meal, and no one is ever going to get bored if you're eating seasonally.

I feel like people stress themselves out too much over diet as well. There's so much misinformation from these greedy dudes who push crap like fasting, veganism, paleo, etc. that the average gentile doesn't know what to do. While behind the scenes they are obviously on steroids or some other mixture of drugs.

Just relax, enjoy your food, and don't kill yourself over a piece of cake here and there.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Posts: 51
I think you are making a huge mistake here, most of my great greatgrandparents lived as farmers holding animals as their main source of food and not only did they all live a very long lives but ware very healthy as well like my greatgrandfather who was able to work hard physical labor even in his late 80 . I myself grown up mostly eating meat and am a very healthy person. Also where I live it is very common for animals to be butchered in public, most farmers who have animals would when butchering an animal invite friends over to help them and make a big feast kids would often be present as well and nobody would have any problems with it and there are even some festivals where animals would be roasted on stick in public right behind stalls selling those meat and I can't see some peoples repulsion to being present to such events as noting other then weakness (True there isn't much such people around here). In history meat was always a must have for big feasts and in paganism there ware gods of hunt. This is only natural as most animals are food for humans, and there is noting bad in it, meat is necessary for humans to grow strong and healthy. Veganism was created by Jews to weaken people and most of their religions support it. Those believes ware strengthen by Jewes hippie pacifist movements witch ware created to strengthen beliefs of Jew World Order, you should be able to easily tell this just by looking at your average hippie who ware mostly junkies. And as this wasn't enough for Jews they want furder and started giving people shit fabricated poisoned meat and then go and say "see we told you meat isn't good for you".
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Posts: 229
I red during communism in Russia
People were deprived of meat

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Posts: 229
Hp what your opinion on teeth decay?

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Posts: 323
Location: Aryasthan
HP what do you think about the claim that white sugar is poison for the body?
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:53 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
Yes they were. But starvation rations for the population in the Soviet system, is not important to the conversation of ratio of animal to plant for the health of the human being.

Goldenage18 wrote:
I red during communism in Russia
People were deprived of meat

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:08 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
That's the thing the population studies done in the West over the last hundred years don't equal out to your specific case. For your grandparents a lot of people ended up the other way health wise. The studies done on the British population during the Great War when animal products mainly meat were lowered due to the war conditions found the health of the population went up drastically. And went back down after the war to normal pre war levels of animal product consumption returned.

That is from a century ago when food was still organic as well.

The thing is with Paganism in Europe people were only eating meat on holidays how many times a year was that? Not that many. They were not eating it for breakfast, lunch and supper seven days a week. The people who were the rich, nobles had all the same illness the average North America does today for the same reason. People are eating like Kings and Queens and getting the same aliments as a result.

Its actually not weakness to not want to want to hack another living being to death and then hang its body parts all over the place. Its quite the opposite, its normal. You have to socially condition a person to the opposite. Your rant about veganism is a waste of time in the context as well. Its some cultural Marxist movement based on hating human beings and White People in general. However plant based vegetarianism does require supplements but it lacks the insane ideology of veganism. So I don't have an issue with it. People are confusing the two as the Marxist lunatic jews jumped onto Watson's society and ran it into the ground.

The ideal of vegetarianism was around before jews as well. People have cured themselves of heart disease just by eating plant diets. It might actually be better for some people with health issues to take the supplements and live on a plant based diet in the long run. People who eat the highest amount of organic plant food in their diets live the longest and have the best health. They keep the animal intake down to twenty or less percent of the diet.


Okami wrote:
I think you are making a huge mistake here, most of my great greatgrandparents lived as farmers holding animals as their main source of food and not only did they all live a very long lives but ware very healthy as well like my greatgrandfather who was able to work hard physical labor even in his late 80 . I myself grown up mostly eating meat and am a very healthy person. Also where I live it is very common for animals to be butchered in public, most farmers who have animals would when butchering an animal invite friends over to help them and make a big feast kids would often be present as well and nobody would have any problems with it and there are even some festivals where animals would be roasted on stick in public right behind stalls selling those meat and I can't see some peoples repulsion to being present to such events as noting other then weakness (True there isn't much such people around here). In history meat was always a must have for big feasts and in paganism there ware gods of hunt. This is only natural as most animals are food for humans, and there is noting bad in it, meat is necessary for humans to grow strong and healthy. Veganism was created by Jews to weaken people and most of their religions support it. Those believes ware strengthen by Jewes hippie pacifist movements witch ware created to strengthen beliefs of Jew World Order, you should be able to easily tell this just by looking at your average hippie who ware mostly junkies. And as this wasn't enough for Jews they want furder and started giving people shit fabricated poisoned meat and then go and say "see we told you meat isn't good for you".

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:14 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
It does seem to be bad for people. But its also dumped into super high amounts into the processed food. Just getting a soda your drinking up to fifty tea spoons of it.

Stormblood wrote:
HP what do you think about the claim that white sugar is poison for the body?

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:40 pm

Posts: 323
Location: Aryasthan
HP Mageson666 wrote:
It does seem to be bad for people. But its also dumped into super high amounts into the processed food. Just getting a soda your drinking up to fifty tea spoons of it.

Stormblood wrote:
HP what do you think about the claim that white sugar is poison for the body?


Then I'm doing better, since I'm only using brown sugar, I don't drink sodas. My alcohol intake is very reduced, as I don't like neither wine nor beer, unless it's spiced wine. I only like mead and cider, which are very difficult to find where I leave and the price of the former is very high compared to every other alcoholic drink.

Unfortunately, about the processed at the moment I can't do much, since I have no job and I depend on my grandma. I'm working on that.

Anyway, thank you for your answer. I enjoy also the sermon.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Posts: 19
I think what we can take from this is the fact that we are omnivores and therefore need meat, nuts, fruit and vegitables (as well as white people being able to eat more dairy products with no reprocussions) to be healthly.

The reason I would say plant matter is slightly more important in our diet is the fact that plant matter contains, 'ruffage'; stuff that we are not able to digest but that is good because the ruffage can now act as sort of a, 'pipe cleaner', for our digestive tract so more nutrients from meat and what not can be absorbed properly. I do beleive this is the reason why people who go vegan say that they feel better after going on the diet, because what they did was the equvilant of pouring a bottle of draino down a pipe that has become grungy. Now because they don't know what happened they believe that cutting out all animal products is what made them healthy and now they just keep pouring draino down the pipe and no water.

What the article said about, 'stepping into a bakery', compaired to a butcher shop can be explained because we are geared towards fatty/sugery things because our brains, (in terms of natural evolution), are actually 60% larger than they need to be for use to function so we love eating things like chocolate, cream and, of course, BACON so we have enough fat, suger and salt in our body for our brain to be healthy.

Finally, what it said about the meat wagons having to be covered so that it does not upset people can be easily chalked up as, 'If the meat is covered, flies and other animals will be less inclined to take a nibble or lay their eggs in it', and therefore, people who are planning to buy some would not be upset. I bet if they, to use the covered wagon again, saw a wagon with open jars of honey and jam, they would be just as upset.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:42 pm

Posts: 291
Location: 4th Reich
How many of us eat more than 10 or 20% meat anyway? A lunch meat sandwich and a side like chips and a bannana for example at lunch. The meat in that is probably only 10% or less of what you ate. Seems to me you have to try hard to go into the unhealthy amount of meat.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Posts: 660
@Okami

Butchering an animal has nothing to do with strength or weakness, it's just a matter of whether or not a person is accustumed to seeing such things. Any idiot can walk up to a restrained animal and stab it...wow, much brave, such badass

But I do agree that people are very disconnected from the real world and how things work. Life feeds on life and one must consume life to keep his own.


As for the topic of diet I have to disagree with this idea of wanting to go back in time several thousands of years for the sake of starting over with ancient pagan lifestyles. We have advanced knowledge and technology and we should be trying to indulge in what we have rather than trying to go back to the stone age.

People eat a lot of meat because meat tastes good while plants taste like dog shit. The reason that the meat we eat today is bad for health is because the market is owned by jews. Most of the meat sold to the public is packed with all sorts of disgusting bullshit such as meat glue.

It's no surprise that kings and queens got sick for eating meat when the guy preparing the meat never bathed in his entire life, and they did not have the technology to properly and safely process and preserve the meat. I think the reason meat was not popular on the dinner table back then is because they had no reliable way to tell if the meat was safe for consumption or not, and eating a stale steak was pretty much certain death at the time.


With modern technology and knowledge there is no reason why meat cannot be properly processed to be safe and healthy for public consumption on a daily basis. The reason it isn't is because jews are running the show.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
I don't know if your a North American person, or European. But over here the diet is meat for every meal and or some other animal foods piled on high. Then you get the processed meats as well as most of this which are known to be major cancer causing agents. Then add most of this is drowned in processed oil as well.

Also if you note what Weston Price recommend for animal food consumption in a day it was one egg, or small piece of meat the same size or a glass of whole fat milk, that's it. Now his institute has been hijacked by the Meat and Diary industry and they are promoting a ketogenic diet. Of nothing but meat and diary. There current head before the obese women who looks like a wax figure. Died in at forty of a heart attack. Wonder why? Even an organic diet of high animal fat consumption has the same results. Atkins also pushed this type of diet and had heart disease.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
How many of us eat more than 10 or 20% meat anyway? A lunch meat sandwich and a side like chips and a bannana for example at lunch. The meat in that is probably only 10% or less of what you ate. Seems to me you have to try hard to go into the unhealthy amount of meat.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:32 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
Actually the law about covering the wagon was about public sentiment at the sight of the cargo. Not about sanitation.

There is a problem with meat and how it affects the chemistry of the human body as well in larger amounts. Your body switches over and starts trying to use it to create cholesterol. But in away that a person ends up wearing it in their arteries that can kill them. Alzheimer's is now known to be caused by over eating animal foods. The plaque in the arteries is just formed in the brain as well. This also goes into why people have strokes.

One thing clean plant food does is allow for maximum circulation of blood through the body and as you mentioned its also detoxifies the body. But it does built up in the arteries either. However processed plant based oils are also bad for the health and this is what gives plant based vegetarians their health issues.


Frinnis wrote:
I think what we can take from this is the fact that we are omnivores and therefore need meat, nuts, fruit and vegitables (as well as white people being able to eat more dairy products with no reprocussions) to be healthly.

The reason I would say plant matter is slightly more important in our diet is the fact that plant matter contains, 'ruffage'; stuff that we are not able to digest but that is good because the ruffage can now act as sort of a, 'pipe cleaner', for our digestive tract so more nutrients from meat and what not can be absorbed properly. I do beleive this is the reason why people who go vegan say that they feel better after going on the diet, because what they did was the equvilant of pouring a bottle of draino down a pipe that has become grungy. Now because they don't know what happened they believe that cutting out all animal products is what made them healthy and now they just keep pouring draino down the pipe and no water.

What the article said about, 'stepping into a bakery', compaired to a butcher shop can be explained because we are geared towards fatty/sugery things because our brains, (in terms of natural evolution), are actually 60% larger than they need to be for use to function so we love eating things like chocolate, cream and, of course, BACON so we have enough fat, suger and salt in our body for our brain to be healthy.

Finally, what it said about the meat wagons having to be covered so that it does not upset people can be easily chalked up as, 'If the meat is covered, flies and other animals will be less inclined to take a nibble or lay their eggs in it', and therefore, people who are planning to buy some would not be upset. I bet if they, to use the covered wagon again, saw a wagon with open jars of honey and jam, they would be just as upset.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:39 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
Its not about going back in time. Its about understand how food and genetics' work together and adaptation that occurs to certain foods over others and to what extent. Europeans can eat dairy because we adapted to it with the lactase gene.

If your ancestors had a certain pattern of eating for a hundred thousand years you are wise to pay attention to this.

Your argument basically otherwise is coming down to Current Year.

The rich people got sick for thousands of years like people today for over eating animal foods because the body is not able to handle the amount so it makes them fat and sick.

They died from....... toxicities of over animal food consumption. We have the technological level for good sanitarian preparation and people are still getting the same issues......From the food itself.

Dahaarkan wrote:


As for the topic of diet I have to disagree with this idea of wanting to go back in time several thousands of years for the sake of starting over with ancient pagan lifestyles. We have advanced knowledge and technology and we should be trying to indulge in what we have rather than trying to go back to the stone age.

People eat a lot of meat because meat tastes good while plants taste like dog shit. The reason that the meat we eat today is bad for health is because the market is owned by jews. Most of the meat sold to the public is packed with all sorts of disgusting bullshit such as meat glue.

It's no surprise that kings and queens got sick for eating meat when the guy preparing the meat never bathed in his entire life, and they did not have the technology to properly and safely process and preserve the meat. I think the reason meat was not popular on the dinner table back then is because they had no reliable way to tell if the meat was safe for consumption or not, and eating a stale steak was pretty much certain death at the time.


With modern technology and knowledge there is no reason why meat cannot be properly processed to be safe and healthy for public consumption on a daily basis. The reason it isn't is because jews are running the show.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Posts: 323
Location: Aryasthan
Dahaarkan wrote:
People eat a lot of meat because meat tastes good while plants taste like dog shit.


Plants tasting is like dog shit is YOUR personal taste, not everyone's. I LOVE the taste of a WIDE amount of vegetables and I know a lot of other people who do as well. And I'm not neither vegetarian nor vegan. I enjoy meat quite a lot.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Posts: 116
Location: Location, Location.
Thanks for the great post HP Mageson.

It makes so much sense. I enjoy meat, but only if seasoned generously. Plain meat is bland and boring. Not very appealing.
I don't think I could kill an animal other than if I was forced to for survival.

On the other hand, my stomach started grumbling as soon as I read "bakery".
Veggies , fruit and grains also contain a fair amount of natural, healthy sugars.
If you deprive your taste buds from processed foods laden with copious amounts of sugar for a while,
even a carrot will taste like a sweet treat.

Here's to good eating,
Cheers!
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Image

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:42 am

Posts: 97
I do think that we are consuming way too much meat but Im not sure about some of the points..

Experience from me and my friends growing up and also from simply observing my little cousin as a child, they/we all hated veggies and would go for the meat directly. Im asian so we make buns, I used to play with my neighbors and those kids used to go through the trouble of separating the dough from the meat to eat the meat without any of the dough. So im not really sure on this one...

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:07 am

Posts: 51
Dahaarkan wrote:
@Okami

Butchering an animal has nothing to do with strength or weakness, it's just a matter of whether or not a person is accustumed to seeing such things. Any idiot can walk up to a restrained animal and stab it...wow, much brave, such badass


There is a fine middle in between "look at me I killed an animal i am a badass" and "mommy save me those evil people are killing an animal I am disturbed" . I never implied that people should take pleasure from killing an animal nor is it anything to boost about but they shouldn't be disturbed by it ether.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:13 am

Posts: 660
@Stormblood

You know, in general. I personally can't see myself eating just plants for a meal. I typically have a salad at every meal as well as meat, and I enjoy greens as much as the next guy.

But when I cook, whenever I use vegetables and meat, all the flavor comes from the meat and not the greens. On their own the vegetables are very bland. If plants had as much flavor as meat they would be more popular in people's diet. People will eat anything, regardless of what it is, as long as it tastes good.

Look at how popular fast food restaurants like McDonalds are. They are pretty much serving plastic dog shit fermented in cat piss and people are attracted to it like flies are attracted to shit. And no matter how much you tell them the kind of garbage they are eating, they will still keep going there because it's cheap and tastes good.


@Mageson

I will not try to debate that the meat we eat is not harmful to health, that much is evident. What I'm saying is, how much of that is because the jews are the ones who own the market, rather than the meat itself?

Because we took a step forward when we developed technology to process and preserve the meat to be safe for consumption, but took two steps back when we allowed the jews to run the food industry.


I think that if we kicked the jews out of the food industry we could find ways to make meat safe & healthy for daily consumption. I understand that we have the same health issues from eating meat now that we had in the past. But I'm certain that with the technology we have we can resolve these issues effortlessly if we tried, like many other things that plagued humanity thousands of years ago have become trivial with modern technology.

There's always a way, and the first step to solving any problem is getting rid of the jews. Beings like us don't adapt to circumstances provided, we alter the circumstances themselves to our liking.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Posts: 332
After reading a few of these topics, the amount of meat people consume just seem like too much, thinking it through. And frankly a bit disgusting, even when it's through otherwise "healthy" diets. I have been wanting to try a plant based or vegetarian diet instead for a while now. But would like to make sure I don't lose strength or energy. HP Mageson, what is your experience with and/or opinion on muscle building while on a plant based diet with minimal or no meat? Seeing through the social condictioning, I guess it's not at all impossible to get the protein, carbs and so forth you need from such a diet.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
That's the thing the population studies done in the West over the last hundred years don't equal out to your specific case. For your grandparents a lot of people ended up the other way health wise. The studies done on the British population during the Great War when animal products mainly meat were lowered due to the war conditions found the health of the population went up drastically. And went back down after the war to normal pre war levels of animal product consumption returned.

That is from a century ago when food was still organic as well.

The thing is with Paganism in Europe people were only eating meat on holidays how many times a year was that? Not that many. They were not eating it for breakfast, lunch and supper seven days a week. The people who were the rich, nobles had all the same illness the average North America does today for the same reason. People are eating like Kings and Queens and getting the same aliments as a result.

Its actually not weakness to not want to want to hack another living being to death and then hang its body parts all over the place. Its quite the opposite, its normal. You have to socially condition a person to the opposite. Your rant about veganism is a waste of time in the context as well. Its some cultural Marxist movement based on hating human beings and White People in general. However plant based vegetarianism does require supplements but it lacks the insane ideology of veganism. So I don't have an issue with it. People are confusing the two as the Marxist lunatic jews jumped onto Watson's society and ran it into the ground.

The ideal of vegetarianism was around before jews as well. People have cured themselves of heart disease just by eating plant diets. It might actually be better for some people with health issues to take the supplements and live on a plant based diet in the long run. People who eat the highest amount of organic plant food in their diets live the longest and have the best health. They keep the animal intake down to twenty or less percent of the diet.


Okami wrote:
I think you are making a huge mistake here, most of my great greatgrandparents lived as farmers holding animals as their main source of food and not only did they all live a very long lives but ware very healthy as well like my greatgrandfather who was able to work hard physical labor even in his late 80 . I myself grown up mostly eating meat and am a very healthy person. Also where I live it is very common for animals to be butchered in public, most farmers who have animals would when butchering an animal invite friends over to help them and make a big feast kids would often be present as well and nobody would have any problems with it and there are even some festivals where animals would be roasted on stick in public right behind stalls selling those meat and I can't see some peoples repulsion to being present to such events as noting other then weakness (True there isn't much such people around here). In history meat was always a must have for big feasts and in paganism there ware gods of hunt. This is only natural as most animals are food for humans, and there is noting bad in it, meat is necessary for humans to grow strong and healthy. Veganism was created by Jews to weaken people and most of their religions support it. Those believes ware strengthen by Jewes hippie pacifist movements witch ware created to strengthen beliefs of Jew World Order, you should be able to easily tell this just by looking at your average hippie who ware mostly junkies. And as this wasn't enough for Jews they want furder and started giving people shit fabricated poisoned meat and then go and say "see we told you meat isn't good for you".

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
I was vegetarian for years and worked a heavy labour job a lot of it was outside in the extreme conditions of summer and winter as well. I was fine and didn't have any strength or energy issues. I gained weight as dairy is anabolic. Some plant based body builders just take a rice or hemp protein supplement.

Its one of those if you want to try it your just going to have to find out for yourself to be honest. One thing I found was eating a high plant based diet of starch which is what you have to eat as your base, gave me a massive amount of energy to work straight without needed a rest.

Eggs are consider vegetarian, I was told this is still a full meat product by a nutritionist. I think if people want to try vegetarianism they might want some eggs in the diet. And stay low on dairy, unless you want to gain mass. The weight gainer people take to build muscle is make from diary. But who knows what else is in it.

Have done vegetarian and plant based. Personally I find what worked the best for me was just high plant based with some diary and red meat when I feel I need it. I basically eat how my family would have eaten a few generations back.

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
After reading a few of these topics, the amount of meat people consume just seem like too much, thinking it through. And frankly a bit disgusting, even when it's through otherwise "healthy" diets. I have been wanting to try a plant based or vegetarian diet instead for a while now. But would like to make sure I don't lose strength or energy. HP Mageson, what is your experience with and/or opinion on muscle building while on a plant based diet with minimal or no meat? Seeing through the social condictioning, I guess it's not at all impossible to get the protein, carbs and so forth you need from such a diet.

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:23 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
Its known the body can build muscle on plant food and animal. However I note a lot of dudes saying you have to eat meat to get big are all on steroids. I also believe its not worth getting big to eat massive amounts of animal products either.

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Posts: 323
Location: Aryasthan
Dahaarkan wrote:
Look at how popular fast food restaurants like McDonalds are. They are pretty much serving plastic dog shit fermented in cat piss and people are attracted to it like flies are attracted to shit. And no matter how much you tell them the kind of garbage they are eating, they will still keep going there because it's cheap and tastes good.


Yeah, no wonder I used to get a resentful look whenever I voted against McDonald's.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Its known the body can build muscle on plant food and animal. However I note a lot of dudes saying you have to eat meat to get big are all on steroids. I also believe its not worth getting big to eat massive amounts of animal products either.


I eat meat once or twice a day. Here meat is cheaper than fruit and vegetables, unfortunately. Is that excessive? I alternate between pork, veal and poultry.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:18 am

Posts: 172
Location: USA
Alzheimers has also been linked to very high carb (western) diet and is even called Type 3 diabetes. Some doctors prescribe a very low carb diet for cancer since cancer cells can only use glucose for energy.

https://authoritynutrition.com/ketogeni ... ht-cancer/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ev ... in-ketones

Also a bakery smells nice but BBQ is a way better smell imo.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Actually the law about covering the wagon was about public sentiment at the sight of the cargo. Not about sanitation.

There is a problem with meat and how it affects the chemistry of the human body as well in larger amounts. Your body switches over and starts trying to use it to create cholesterol. But in away that a person ends up wearing it in their arteries that can kill them. Alzheimer's is now known to be caused by over eating animal foods. The plaque in the arteries is just formed in the brain as well. This also goes into why people have strokes.

One thing clean plant food does is allow for maximum circulation of blood through the body and as you mentioned its also detoxifies the body. But it does built up in the arteries either. However processed plant based oils are also bad for the health and this is what gives plant based vegetarians their health issues.


Frinnis wrote:
I think what we can take from this is the fact that we are omnivores and therefore need meat, nuts, fruit and vegitables (as well as white people being able to eat more dairy products with no reprocussions) to be healthly.

The reason I would say plant matter is slightly more important in our diet is the fact that plant matter contains, 'ruffage'; stuff that we are not able to digest but that is good because the ruffage can now act as sort of a, 'pipe cleaner', for our digestive tract so more nutrients from meat and what not can be absorbed properly. I do beleive this is the reason why people who go vegan say that they feel better after going on the diet, because what they did was the equvilant of pouring a bottle of draino down a pipe that has become grungy. Now because they don't know what happened they believe that cutting out all animal products is what made them healthy and now they just keep pouring draino down the pipe and no water.

What the article said about, 'stepping into a bakery', compaired to a butcher shop can be explained because we are geared towards fatty/sugery things because our brains, (in terms of natural evolution), are actually 60% larger than they need to be for use to function so we love eating things like chocolate, cream and, of course, BACON so we have enough fat, suger and salt in our body for our brain to be healthy.

Finally, what it said about the meat wagons having to be covered so that it does not upset people can be easily chalked up as, 'If the meat is covered, flies and other animals will be less inclined to take a nibble or lay their eggs in it', and therefore, people who are planning to buy some would not be upset. I bet if they, to use the covered wagon again, saw a wagon with open jars of honey and jam, they would be just as upset.

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 am

Posts: 291
Location: 4th Reich
Mageson I am living in the USA. I assume you are European? Maybe it's just my family but we are reasonable in our meat consumption. It seems like so many coworkers just skip meals and eat junk when they do eat. Idk how they have energy and they end up fat even skipping meals.

Honestly I just eat whatever I want, although I try to eat quality food. I lift weights and run and my family is not fat, so that's part of why I am in good shape. I'm active so it kicks up my metabolism, but I've always ate a lot. Is there a reason for this or does it matter? I eat like 3 or 4 meals and also snacks in between. A meal isn't always a giant thanksgiving plate for me though.

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
Dr. Barnard has healed numerous people of type one and two diabetes with plant ie, carb diets, just look him up on Utube. Dr. McDougal has even healed people of MS by putting them on a starch based plant diet. So if by carb they mean eating refined sugar, junk food all day. That is not plant food of course the paleo types always like to mess this up in their information because they are making money.

Atkins did the keto diet for his people for the same reason you mentioned. Atkins followed his own diet and when he died he had heart disease from it.


Dealing with genetics' and Alzheimer's the Nigerian People in Africa have the highest genetic factors for Alzheimer's out of any population, yet they have practically ZERO cases of Alzheimer's in their population and they eat........ A high carb diet of starch plant foods and other vegetables.... carbs, mainly. The Nigerian's who immigrate to America and started eating the standard diet or were raised on it as born in American. Have extremely high rates of Alzheimer's in their community in America.


AscendingSun wrote:
Alzheimers has also been linked to very high carb (western) diet and is even called Type 3 diabetes. Some doctors prescribe a very low carb diet for cancer since cancer cells can only use glucose for energy.

https://authoritynutrition.com/ketogeni ... ht-cancer/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ev ... in-ketones

Also a bakery smells nice but BBQ is a way better smell imo.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Actually the law about covering the wagon was about public sentiment at the sight of the cargo. Not about sanitation.

There is a problem with meat and how it affects the chemistry of the human body as well in larger amounts. Your body switches over and starts trying to use it to create cholesterol. But in away that a person ends up wearing it in their arteries that can kill them. Alzheimer's is now known to be caused by over eating animal foods. The plaque in the arteries is just formed in the brain as well. This also goes into why people have strokes.

One thing clean plant food does is allow for maximum circulation of blood through the body and as you mentioned its also detoxifies the body. But it does built up in the arteries either. However processed plant based oils are also bad for the health and this is what gives plant based vegetarians their health issues.


Frinnis wrote:
I think what we can take from this is the fact that we are omnivores and therefore need meat, nuts, fruit and vegitables (as well as white people being able to eat more dairy products with no reprocussions) to be healthly.

The reason I would say plant matter is slightly more important in our diet is the fact that plant matter contains, 'ruffage'; stuff that we are not able to digest but that is good because the ruffage can now act as sort of a, 'pipe cleaner', for our digestive tract so more nutrients from meat and what not can be absorbed properly. I do beleive this is the reason why people who go vegan say that they feel better after going on the diet, because what they did was the equvilant of pouring a bottle of draino down a pipe that has become grungy. Now because they don't know what happened they believe that cutting out all animal products is what made them healthy and now they just keep pouring draino down the pipe and no water.

What the article said about, 'stepping into a bakery', compaired to a butcher shop can be explained because we are geared towards fatty/sugery things because our brains, (in terms of natural evolution), are actually 60% larger than they need to be for use to function so we love eating things like chocolate, cream and, of course, BACON so we have enough fat, suger and salt in our body for our brain to be healthy.

Finally, what it said about the meat wagons having to be covered so that it does not upset people can be easily chalked up as, 'If the meat is covered, flies and other animals will be less inclined to take a nibble or lay their eggs in it', and therefore, people who are planning to buy some would not be upset. I bet if they, to use the covered wagon again, saw a wagon with open jars of honey and jam, they would be just as upset.

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:25 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
Junk food has excessive calories in it, that is probably why they can skip meals and still be fat. This is also why so much of the population is overweight, processed food, fast food, soda all day and such its excessive calories putting the weight on them. I don't even think its lack of exercise. Exercise is good for weight lose if a calorie limit is maintained but if not you will be a physically fit fat person.

Most people eat like shit to be honest. Just walk though any parking lot in the morning or night and you will find nothing but empty fast food, junk food containers littered everywhere and look in any public trash can its the same. Watching the line up of cars on the way to the fast food places is like watching a motorcar pilgrimage to Mecca, daily.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Mageson I am living in the USA. I assume you are European? Maybe it's just my family but we are reasonable in our meat consumption. It seems like so many coworkers just skip meals and eat junk when they do eat. Idk how they have energy and they end up fat even skipping meals.

Honestly I just eat whatever I want, although I try to eat quality food. I lift weights and run and my family is not fat, so that's part of why I am in good shape. I'm active so it kicks up my metabolism, but I've always ate a lot. Is there a reason for this or does it matter? I eat like 3 or 4 meals and also snacks in between. A meal isn't always a giant thanksgiving plate for me though.

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:41 am

Posts: 660
@HeilOdin666

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but skipping meals does not help your body in any way. It's best to eat several times in small quantities, than to eat like a pig once or twice a day. Never reach that point where you are feeling hungry, whenever you're slightly peckish have a snack. Obviously, be careful what you eat.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Posts: 351
HP Mageson, if you don't mind me asking, what's your opinion on raw eggs in moderation (maybe 1 a day) as a protein source? I've read conflicting things about them on the Internet.

Thanks for your advice on the plant-based diet, I struggle a lot with fatigue so I'm going to experiment with adding more plant foods.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Posts: 99
Dang, last time I browsed the forums, it seemed like a 180 and the attack was on Veganism, while promoting animal products.

now it's the opposite lol. So is it just the culture of vegans, and the tendency for vegans to be a Social Justice Warrior marxist that's negative, yet the diet is still preferable(although not to the super extreme and still with very minor meat in there?)

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:03 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
The entire time I have pointed out the problems with Veganism I have also pointed out a higher plant based diet is the better diet. That has not changed. I have also pointed out that some people might need to be on a total plant based diet with the supplements due to health reasons, its better for them. Like the diabetic's Dr. Barnard works with and such.

I have also pointed out in the past as well as again if a person wants to be a plant based vegetarian that is there choice and that's fine. But veganism is a Marxist cult. A person can be vegetarian and that does not make them a Seventh Day Adventist or Hindu. A person can eat a plant based diet without being a vegan. Because veganism as I have pointed out even vegans state IS NOT A DIET ITS A IDEOLOGY.

Ernst wrote:
Dang, last time I browsed the forums, it seemed like a 180 and the attack was on Veganism, while promoting animal products.

now it's the opposite lol. So is it just the culture of vegans, and the tendency for vegans to be a Social Justice Warrior marxist that's negative, yet the diet is still preferable(although not to the super extreme and still with very minor meat in there?)

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:05 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
I was told eggs are a full meat product from a nutritionist, in my honest opinion eating raw eggs would be like eating raw meat perhaps.

HailVictory88 wrote:
HP Mageson, if you don't mind me asking, what's your opinion on raw eggs in moderation (maybe 1 a day) as a protein source? I've read conflicting things about them on the Internet.

Thanks for your advice on the plant-based diet, I struggle a lot with fatigue so I'm going to experiment with adding more plant foods.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:03 am

Posts: 1187
Location: Satan's Earth

Stormblood wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
People eat a lot of meat because meat tastes good while plants taste like dog shit.


Plants tasting is like dog shit is YOUR personal taste, not everyone's. I LOVE the taste of a WIDE amount of vegetables and I know a lot of other people who do as well. And I'm not neither vegetarian nor vegan. I enjoy meat quite a lot.


I agree with StormBlood. It's all about how the veggies are prepared. Currently, I have fallen in love with carrots slowly sauteed in olive oil and oregano, sprinkled with rock crystal salt.

@ Dahaarkan, veggies aren't just greens. I mean, there's sweet potatoes, beets, radishes (sharp flavor), eggplant, onions, tomatoes, and you can chop them up and drizle in olive oil and oregano or anything and OMG my mouth is salivating. *Lydia rushes to make a plateful of sauteed veggies*

I eat meat and poultry, probably 5 times a week.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:37 am

Posts: 18
Dahaarkan wrote:
@HeilOdin666

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but skipping meals does not help your body in any way. It's best to eat several times in small quantities, than to eat like a pig once or twice a day. Never reach that point where you are feeling hungry, whenever you're slightly peckish have a snack. Obviously, be careful what you eat.


I agree on the fact that we should not be consistently eating only once or twice a day - even if they are large meals, as a means of "compensating" for missed meals. But I also don't think we should be eating constant small meals throughout the day either. The stomach needs rest and sleep to recharge its bioelectricity, just like our bodies. We're not meant to sleep for 3 hours, wake up, do stuff, sleep for 3 hours - rinse and repeat - until we get a normal 7-8 hours of sleep in a given day. Over the years I've heard varying differences in terms of whether 3 normal sized meals or 6 smaller sized meals a day are the healthiest way to go - and I've tried both, but personally found sticking to the 3 normal sized meals a day is the best (and of course snacking in between meals when needed is okay too - as long as we don't turn them into small meals).

And I'd say reaching a point where you get hungry is perfectly normal and okay. Yogi Ramacharaka (aka William Walker Atkinson) wrote a book named, "Hatha Yoga: Or the Yogi Philosophy of Physical Well-Being" - dedicating chapters to "hunger vs. appetite," prana absorption from food, etc.:

"Hunger is the normal demand for food—Appetite the abnormal craving.
People speak of Hunger as a distressing thing, rather than as a natural
instinct. Sometimes men go out camping, and the open air, exercise, and
natural life gives them again a taste of real hunger, and they eat like school
boys and with a relish they have not known for years. They feel "hungry" in
earnest, and eat because they have to, not from mere habit, as they do
when they are home and are overloading their stomachs continually.

"If you once return to the natural habit of proper mastication, and experience
the sensation that comes from proper eating, the abnormal appetites which
have been acquired, will fall from you, and natural hunger will return. When
natural hunger is with you, the instinct will be very keen in picking out
nutritious food for you, and you will feel inclined toward that which will give
you just the nourishment you need at any particular time. Man's instinct is a
good guide, providing it has not been spoiled by the indulgence in the absurd
dishes so common in these days, which create false appetite.
If you feel "out of sorts," do not be afraid to "cut out" a meal, and give the
stomach a chance to get rid of what it has on hand. One can go without
eating for a number of days without danger, although we do not advise
prolonged fasts. We feel, however, that in sickness it is wise to give the
stomach a rest, in order that the recuperative energy may be directed toward
the casting out of the waste matter which has been causing the trouble. You
will notice that the animals stop eating while they are sick, and lie around
until health is restored, when they return to their meals. We may take this
lesson from them with considerable profit."

I think common over-eating is a large problem of its own. There are vegans/vegetarians who are overweight - the primary cause likely due to overconsumption of food. I believe there was post a while back about "calories in - calories out." And in addition to this, that many people don't properly chew their food - they wolf it down in a hurry, which puts more stress on your digestive system as both saliva and stomach acids are naturally made to work together.

And lastly another quote from this book:

"In the matter of
non-meat eating, we believe that mankind will gradually grow to feel that
meat is not its proper diet, but we believe that one must outgrow that
feeling, rather than to have it beaten out of him, for if he "longs" for the
flesh-pots of Egypt, it is about as bad as if he really participated in the feast.
Man will cease to desire meat, as he grows, but until that time comes, any
forced restraint of the meat habit will not do him much good."

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:57 am

Posts: 323
Location: Aryasthan
Hearsync wrote:
We're not meant to sleep for 3 hours, wake up, do stuff, sleep for 3 hours - rinse and repeat - until we get a normal 7-8 hours of sleep in a given day.


I don't agree on the second part of this statement. There is no definite measure for how long you should sleep. Sleeping time varies from individual to individual, according to age, metabolism and many other factors.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Posts: 808
HailVictory88 wrote:
HP Mageson, if you don't mind me asking, what's your opinion on raw eggs in moderation (maybe 1 a day) as a protein source? I've read conflicting things about them on the Internet.

Thanks for your advice on the plant-based diet, I struggle a lot with fatigue so I'm going to experiment with adding more plant foods.
I would eat 2 raw eggs a day, I got salmonella, now for some strange reason eggs disgust me incredibily even just the smell, this pisses me off since I would love to have them as a protein source.
Namasatan

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Posts: 43
Hello Hp, if we are to eat a mostly plant based diet, what about grains and dairy?
Image

DIE EWIGE JUDE

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:26 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
Guy's this is not rocket science, I am not telling you to be vegetarian, vegan, fruitarian, or breathitarian, here. All I am telling you is to be more healthy simply try in a day to.........

EAT MO' PLANTS.....

Image

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:30 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5358
And no before some one posts that weird kike who lives in a cave naked and pretends to be breathitarian in-between drinking his own piss in public and then bathing in it.......Pissitarian does not count.

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:18 am

Posts: 323
Location: Aryasthan
AveSatanas wrote:
Hello Hp, if we are to eat a mostly plant based diet, what about grains and dairy?


Grains and starches are plants.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 pm

Posts: 351
Thanks for your reply, HP Mageson, and for your information in general.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Posts: 332
Thanks for your reply. I guess the next step is learning some recipes. Not much of a cook, I have to admit, but I love good quality food. As for the starch, I have good experience with oatmeal. It's sort of a superfood, it just keeps you going. Also rice and potatoes should serve as a great starchy base. Also, I need lots of calories, but I intend to get this from fruit in addition to the starch. As for protein, I read that 'quinoa' is very good.

I was going to keep eggs in my diet, as I feel they are very good for me. As long as they are organic and the chickens are well treated. Conversely, I'm repulsed by caged eggs and would never buy them. I lived on a farm as well, and I have to agree with you that there is absolutely no sort of inherent barbaric instinct in humans to just kill off and eat animals, if not out of necessity. But doing this on a mass-scale for the sake of over-consumption is damaging to both the animals and humans, and Earth, and it really just gives low-quality food. This is why I see organic foods as 'normal' and nonorganic as being polluted and bad in a way. My growing interest in a plant based diet actually derived from a dislike towards these types of people who seem to get off on being barbaric, pure carnivores and it sort of reflects in their personality. And they have to make remarks about it all the time, like vegans actually. And like the roid monsters who are really pumped for a few years until they die of a stroke. Just plain stupid.


HP Mageson666 wrote:
I was vegetarian for years and worked a heavy labour job a lot of it was outside in the extreme conditions of summer and winter as well. I was fine and didn't have any strength or energy issues. I gained weight as dairy is anabolic. Some plant based body builders just take a rice or hemp protein supplement.

Its one of those if you want to try it your just going to have to find out for yourself to be honest. One thing I found was eating a high plant based diet of starch which is what you have to eat as your base, gave me a massive amount of energy to work straight without needed a rest.

Eggs are consider vegetarian, I was told this is still a full meat product by a nutritionist. I think if people want to try vegetarianism they might want some eggs in the diet. And stay low on dairy, unless you want to gain mass. The weight gainer people take to build muscle is make from diary. But who knows what else is in it.

Have done vegetarian and plant based. Personally I find what worked the best for me was just high plant based with some diary and red meat when I feel I need it. I basically eat how my family would have eaten a few generations back.

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
After reading a few of these topics, the amount of meat people consume just seem like too much, thinking it through. And frankly a bit disgusting, even when it's through otherwise "healthy" diets. I have been wanting to try a plant based or vegetarian diet instead for a while now. But would like to make sure I don't lose strength or energy. HP Mageson, what is your experience with and/or opinion on muscle building while on a plant based diet with minimal or no meat? Seeing through the social condictioning, I guess it's not at all impossible to get the protein, carbs and so forth you need from such a diet.

Post Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:09 am

Posts: 468
I don't have a lot to add in regards to a normal, healthy person's diet, as HP Mageson has done a pretty good job of covering that.

I will add however that the proportions of food groups and indeed even specific foods right down to the species should be varied based on:

- A person's constitutional tendencies,
- The Seasons,
- States of disease or physical disharmony,
- Lifestyle (in regards to work and leisure).

For example, in regards to constitutional tendencies some people tend towards dryness and heat whilst others tend towards damp and cold. The general diet of someone who tends towards dryness and heat should consist of moistening and cooling foods (most green vegetables, fatty meats like pork, seafood). People who tend towards damp and cold should consume warmer, drying foods (red and yellow vegetables, bitter foods and warming drying meats like lamb).

Everyone has a different constitutional tendency so naturally everyone's diet is going to need to be varied accordingly and to list them all here and now is beyond the time that I have to give presently.

The seasons - all of the seasons pertain to different energetic movements and energies and foods should be selected accordingly. Naturally, winter is cold and contracting so foods which warm and spread are called for. Hot soups with peppers is a more likely choice than a cold salad, although a cold salad might be appropriate in the midst of a hot summer when the energy is towards heating and rising - the food then aids in cooling and sinking. Autumn is dry and calls for moistening foods and Spring is filled with wind and requires sour foods to help astringe and hold the fluids since the way to keep the wind out is to promote sweating.

People who work a lot especially those who work hard physical labour jobs need to support their energy by eating more and ensuring they allow adequate rest after meals to absorb the goodness. People who do very little should pay attention to eating less.

States of disharmony or disease and the availability of foods has a large impact on how much *meat* a person should eat. Meat is absorbed very easily into the human body and thus it is appropriate to give a person who is very deficient a good dose of meat, thinly sliced and cooked well to aid proper digestion. The more raw and fresh a meat is, the more cooling it becomes. True carnivorous animals run very hot and this is the manner in which they are able to operate without melting - humans do not run anywhere near hot enough to consume raw meat on a regular basis. People who tend towards excessiveness in terms of physical health should avoid meat and focus their diet on cooling vegetables and grains for a less hot form of energy. Naturally, a person who is relatively healthy who only has some meat available is better off eating that than starving themselves to wait for their next organic vegetable meal - thus why in hard times certain cultures have kept on hand preserved meats like jerky in order to survive. (Survive does not = thrive).

Further to this discussion, I would like to point out that over the 3 millenia of recorded Chinese Medicine Herbal history, the vast majority of the 6,000 or so documented Chinese herbs (very powerful in changing the energetic state of the body) around 95% of them are plant substances, roots, fruits, rhizomes, barks and twigs... the other 5% are made from animal products, including ass hide glue (gelatin from a Donkey's skin), bear Gall Bladders and the droppings of a particular type of bat.

Notably, these animal products are only used in severe states of disease as their actions are very strong which makes them totally counterproductive to the subtle energetic changes needed to alter a person's health state in MOST cases.
Aurelius Ophis


Return to JoyofSatan666