Board index JoyofSatan666 What Is Marxism For Real

What Is Marxism For Real

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:06 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is an answer to a question on the subject in another thread.

Marxism was created by jewish rabbi's [Marx was a practicing jew of a rabbinical family and Moses Hess was as well, Marx called Hess "The Red Rabbi and Hess is considered the intellectual father of Zionism by other jews and they were working with the Rothschild's who are Rabbinical jews and consider themselves to the be the Kings of the Jews the Messianic line of Judah who's job is to fulfil jewish messianic ideology of a jewish world order run out of Israel] who are jewish psychopath's to put a people under Judaism via the Hammer and Sickle, which is a cryptic star of David the male and female sign together. Which amounts to a ideology run on this....

And in general this as well....Note Xian is code for Goyim at the time because for the jewish rabbi's xianity is the religion for controlling the Goyim by the Elders of Zion....

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:43 pm
marxism is a product of the jews
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:35 pm

I am taking a "fluffer" course online just because I need a bs credit. When I pass I may have some content from it to share with you all. It's an intro sociology course taught in an extremely ((liberal)) school. They quote ((Karl Marx)) as a ((Sociologist)). It's hard to believe what they teach.

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:50 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I had to sit thought the same when I was in school. I went and read the writings of Marx, and Lenin on my own. The communist manifesto is this.....

Marx even bragged cause he couldn't help it right in the book, backhandedly that Communism was simply a return to Feudalism and the Christian principals of it. Including the destruction of the family unit.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
I am taking a "fluffer" course online just because I need a bs credit. When I pass I may have some content from it to share with you all. It's an intro sociology course taught in an extremely ((liberal)) school. They quote ((Karl Marx)) as a ((Sociologist)). It's hard to believe what they teach.

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:28 am

Right on about the family unit. Our video said the family unit was exploitative. If a child worked in a family business it was exploiting them which is bs because people take over the family business later and become rich someday.

It said if a man was supporting his family and the wife stays home with kids and cleans it's exploitative because she wasn't paid. Wtf you take care of your kids because you love them and clean the house because your aren't an animal. Everything is shekels to them, or destroying what's good.

It used to be a slander to throw the term Marx and Marxism out. People wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole and now it's in every child's head. We are in deep shit.

This pisses me off, I'm going to do a post on this class when I finish. :evil:

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:31 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

When the jews started pushing cultural Marxist feminism. The literally went into the classrooms and meetings and told women to leave their husbands and abandon their children. As their husbands and children were oppressing them. This shit comes from Marxism one. Xainity.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Right on about the family unit. Our video said the family unit was exploitative. If a child worked in a family business it was exploiting them which is bs because people take over the family business later and become rich someday.

It said if a man was supporting his family and the wife stays home with kids and cleans it's exploitative because she wasn't paid. Wtf you take care of your kids because you love them and clean the house because your aren't an animal. Everything is shekels to them, or destroying what's good.

It used to be a slander to throw the term Marx and Marxism out. People wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole and now it's in every child's head. We are in deep shit.

This pisses me off, I'm going to do a post on this class when I finish. :evil:

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:54 am

This is horrible what the joos have done, good god (Who is Satan!)

DIE EWIGE JUDE

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:18 am

When I was growing up in grade school, I had to learn about the Holohoax 4 TIMES! Once in 6th grade, then Freshmen, Sophomore, and Jr. Year!
The questions were always the same too! I remember thinking to myself "Who the fuck cares what another country did?" It raised my suspicions as a child greatly. But no one cared because it was an easy A.

Also, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, (The American Bulletin, May 15, 1935) has been quoted saying
"Some call it Marxism - I call it Judaism."
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:40 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I remember higher skrulle in fake history class the chapter of world war jew was almost all Harry Potter And The Gas Chamber Of Secrets. Almost a whole chapter devoted to jewish fairy tales it was like reading the bible.

Anne Flowers wrote:
When I was growing up in grade school, I had to learn about the Holohoax 4 TIMES! Once in 6th grade, then Freshmen, Sophomore, and Jr. Year!
The questions were always the same too! I remember thinking to myself "Who the fuck cares what another country did?" It raised my suspicions as a child greatly. But no one cared because it was an easy A.

Also, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, (The American Bulletin, May 15, 1935) has been quoted saying

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I remember higher skrulle in fake history class the chapter of world war jew was almost all Harry Potter And The Gas Chamber Of Secrets. Almost a whole chapter devoted to jewish fairy tales it was like reading the bible.

Anne Flowers wrote:

Nathanael Shekelstein admitted in a confidental claim in the weekly magazine "muh Shoah" that "When you are so rich you can only hide behin communism, because hehe, otherwise the Goyim are going to flail you on the streets for usury.". Nathanael Shekelstein continued: "But when I tell them, goyim, I care for your worker's rights! Shouldn't be getting 20 bucks a day, get 25, they are like nathanael, like a jesus you came from heaven to save us. Teach us how". "On one aspect communism is a manifesto for our rich racial commrades, and how to further exploitation, and on the other hand, a handbook of promises for the Goy, who like the bible, read the manuscript wrong hehe!"

"Daily Shoah on the Goyim, communism is our shield, hehe!", was the quote with which Shekelstein closed the dialogue...

Along this allegorical story is communism.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:19 am

OP is a great summary and perspective on the reality of things Sire Mageson :D Thanks.

Also, I would be interested in that post HeilOdin666. Propaganda and education are big interests of mine.

P.S High Priest HoodedCobra the way you type things sometimes is hilarious. lol love you guys.

And yeah Anne I went through the same stuff back in school. You think that with them pushing it on people so much and even going as far as having the holocaust museum in the united states that maybe they are bullshitting with something ;) But nah that would be crazy, intelligent thinking is a sin anyway.... #poorjews

Return to JoyofSatan666