Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Taming a feral kitten

Taming a feral kitten

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:29 am

Good evening, everyone!
I registered to this site just now, even though I have read the posts here long time ago. I am seeking for an advice.
Apparently, my family's outdoor cat had kittens, whom she didn't bring home after giving birth. Most of them, probably, were killed by the males, and only a three-coloured female is left. Kitty is young, but grown a bit. The problem is that its getting colder and colder here, and she doesn't want to get inside, even though she recognises me. She comes quite close to me, even sometimes takes food from my hand, of course if I hold it on my fingertips, and she runs off with it. She never let's me too close to her, keeping hand - length distance. Is there any way to make her trust me and let me pick her up and bring her home, other than feeding her?
Thanks in advance.
Hail Satan!

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Winning the trust of a feral cat is a long, time-consuming process. If you have a room you can use as a "taming room" (such as a bathroom you don't need), you can catch the kitten and put her in the taming room to make the process easier. Cage traps are a humane way to catch a cat. Cage traps are simple wire cages with a door that closes when the cat steps on a lever inside the cage. You can ask your local SPCA (if you have one) or animal control department if you can borrow a cage trap.

If you do not want to catch the kitten, you can build a shelter so the kitten is not out in the cold.

Building Winter Shelters for Cats
http://alleycatadvocates.org/communityc ... -shelters/

You need to feed the cat regularly, at the same time each day is best, and avoid scaring the cat. You can also play with the cat using toys when she gets more comfortable with you. As she gradually gets more comfortable around you, you can try to pet her and eventually pick her up when she is comfortable with being petted. Watch the kitten's body language. If she is not comfortable with being picked up and you forcibly grab her, that can break her trust and undo all the progress you made.

Tame a Feral Cat
http://www.wikihow.com/Tame-a-Feral-Cat
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care