Board index JoyofSatan666 Now The Shills Try to Change Boats...

Now The Shills Try to Change Boats...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:26 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

If you pay attention around, the shills are now step by step trying to admit that the 'alt-right' was a hoax. Jumping around statement by statement, evading thing after thing, they try to state that they didn't help the jewcy Trump get in power, or misguide their own White people into xian, pseudo-NS, bullshit territory. Like they didn't know earlier. Shizz happenz mate...Sowry!! Which is exactly what they did, because they are cucks and they are on one foot in the jewish crap, on the other, they make big talks about Hitler.

They are not idiots. They want to keep their position for when Jewcy will not come up to be the "God Empurur" that he was promised. So they are just trying to be one step ahead, and still shill in a different way. Shilling divisionism.

Playing Rabbi Lawyer, they try to evade the fact that they promoted Trump like there was no tomorrow, and misguided ALL White people into thinking this jewish (at least to a decent percent blooded), shabbos ranking, idiotic TV Persona, is like the savior of our Race. "Hail Trump!" have been some of the funny quotes they say. The jewish shlomo, ass licking persona, is now hailed as Hitler.

What a most major disgrace to Hitler, to be equated with this idiotic jewish slave?

So we went from this, into Rabbi Lawyer mode, and expect many others to do the same thing, such as Alex Jones. When people will see that the "White Savior" did absolutely nothing and is a shill (it will be fairly evident), the masses will be confronted with the reality of yet another jewish backstab. We can use this all to our advantage, as we have stated again and again on the Trumpey JWO plan. Good jews, or bad jews, must be rejected accordingly, because they are all ONE.

Suddenly many news sites, went from "Pro Hitler and Anti Jewish", to "Pro Trump, Anti Jewish and then, we make a post about Hitler once a month", just trying to funnel attention and deliver it elsewhere. This misguided everyone purposefully. Then, we have the other thing they all do: Relentless pushing of xianity.

Xianity is the spirit that deteriorates the Racial sense, the racial feeling, and above all, fills the Soul with darkness and spiritual muck. Without roots that are Pagan (Satanic), the White Race is going nowhere, and everyone will be incapable to band together, fight together, and ward off the jewish influences that are spiritual to the core.

The Shills are very simple minded, except of their ability to be cunning and lie like a Rabbi. Otherwise, the Shills are very obvious. For one, the Shill wants to, at all costs, and at all expenses, to maintain their position. This you will see in years down, as Alex Jones will backstab Trump, and by 2020, the diet supplement master Alex Jones will be actually...Voting Hitler or something. As for the alt-right cucks, who have openly stated they are the new left, and made Milo Yiannopoulos their God and savior, underbog God of "Emperor Trump", after the feast and party was over, now they see where this is going. Many are shills and they will never change, others will not admit they have been fooled, or that they are outright shills.

This is all in the spirit of controlling revolutions, so that these never happen. You can see this on the fraud media of these people, who would rather glorify and do mental gymnastics of Rabbi Jewsus, rather than play along and listen to the hardcore, hardliners, who have been on this game and carrying out successfully, like us here.

What all the enemy does know, is that this 'movement' has to be controlled, and many of these people are 'in the know' and this is exactly what they are doing. The first and foremost shilling method is the denial of the spiritual foundation of this movement, which is becoming widely known. The NS is by nature a Satanic, Satanist only, movement, at least at the top and at the initiators, or the wise ones. The rest can take as many 'half blue, half red' pills they want from Alex Jones, or race mixer Anglin (Who made his website from an "NS shore" into the kingdom of the Trump, Alt-Right), or some other shill, but the hallucinogenics will not last for ever.

The White Race will be forced to seek the Truth, and I work for, and hope for, that this will NOT be too late.

As the path for our domination opens, many will be those who have been agents, misdirectors and all sorts of other garbage, that always turned the wheel away from the interests of the White Race, or the NS in general. This also includes the spiritual department. The party of the jewish agents like A Veil On, sorry I meant Evalion, or others who are meant to be in the psych ward and say "We are to accept the Jews and co-operate with them in a divine plan", pseudo crapsters, will be all trampled under feet. When the Anti-Christ comes, wether the xian sheep, halfists, and half awakes like it or not, there will be no half blue and half red pill. This is because mainly, by that time, many masks will have fallen.

So my note to the shills is that. Enjoy your fruits while you have the time, because when the 'real movements' will come along, you will meet with anguish, pain, hatred, and your 'a veil on' isn't going to work anymore. You will be crucified upon a pole, like the Jewsus that you so feverishly promote and shill for.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:12 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

It is now obvious with the Pro-White, Alt-Right leaders who are literally praising the seraphic jewish, communist leader Castro upon his passing like bagel gas into the neither world. That they are really just jewish people misleading Whites as a controlled opposition. This is why they supported Trump as well. Reading their glowing praising of a Elder of Zion like Castro I thought I was reading the JewYork Times.

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:39 pm

What a most major disgrace to Hitler, to be equated with this idiotic jewish slave

This is probably the best description i've ever seen of Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtD2PC5_sM

Is this an example of what you are saying? Or this doesnt have to do with that?
It happend 5-6 days ago

Jedy_Hacker wrote:
What a most major disgrace to Hitler, to be equated with this idiotic jewish slave

This is probably the best description i've ever seen of Trump.

I second this. I feel sad for the people of this country that they fell for this dupe. Seriously, why isn't anyone complaining? Or am I just out of the loop (I know we're saying something but...?) I mean, TRUMP. Donald Trump... the president of The United States of America? Wtf.

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Alt right virgin cuck losers were so happy when Drumpf won

Now he is filling his cabinet with neo cons lol

Let's see how they are gonna like it , when he cuts their social security and medicare or privatize them because his lobbyists told him so

let's see how they gonna like it when he fucks up the planet and the climate with crazy deregulations

Let's see how they gonna like it when he bends over to KGB Putin , while the latter persues his expansionist ambitions in Eastern Europe

and his dream to rebuild the USSR , or alternatively he picks nuclear war with Russia , cuz why not , who know what this buffoon will do

?

Lol they thought he was gonna build a big beautiful wall and the mexicans will pay for it

Keep Dreaming :lol:

Post Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:24 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump is a typical cuckservative, neo cohen. But all the people drumming the cuckservative meme all of sudden turned around and praised the same they claimed to be against as long as it was the Donald doing it. Its like different. Same mentality with the left, wars are ok as long as its Obama and not Bush doing it. I remember Rock Against Bush, era. But there was just crickets the eight years the Bush Doctrine was continued on by Obama.

Alexander wrote:
Alt right virgin cuck losers were so happy when Drumpf won

Now he is filling his cabinet with neo cons lol

Let's see how they are gonna like it , when he cuts their social security and medicare or privatize them because his lobbyists told him so

let's see how they gonna like it when he fucks up the planet and the climate with crazy deregulations

Let's see how they gonna like it when he bends over to KGB Putin , while the latter persues his expansionist ambitions in Eastern Europe

and his dream to rebuild the USSR , or alternatively he picks nuclear war with Russia , cuz why not , who know what this buffoon will do

?

Lol they thought he was gonna build a big beautiful wall and the mexicans will pay for it

Keep Dreaming :lol:

Return to JoyofSatan666