Board index JoyofSatan666 Waking Up Black People - New Documentary

Waking Up Black People - New Documentary

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:39 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
Greetings to all our Satanic Comrades and Warriors.

I spent quite the time making this documentary, researching and getting deeper into what's going on in the Black community. What the jews have done is insane. These people are tormented by jews from all sides. This is informational for both Black people who need to know the jewish menace, and also for White people who need a few insights in regards to that. Many Black members here know this already, and this is horrible. Whites and Blacks suffer similarly in so many ways, but jews gas confusion into the minds of everyone, and due to lack of knowledge, people fall in for jewish lies.

Black people have been severely attacked by the jews. What I found by looking around stuff, they have infiltrated Black people very severely, no different than how they attack all race oriented groups who oppose them, like Whites etc. They hijack these groups, and either destroy them, or turn them into a second Judaism. This is a major source of the 'we wuz kangz' beliefs, thug culture, and all sorts of other insanities and con-men who are paid by the jews to betray their own race.

I think a guy that deserves a comment is Dr Tony Martin. Martin had the guts to go open about all that stuff, and expose many shills and infiltrators who try to subvert the black race. Martin had the courage to actually speak openly about the jewish menace, and what his research found is also interesting for White people as well. As a result the racist ADL put a bounty on his head as well if I am correct. This is because his researches openly talk about the race that loves to enslave all others: the jews. The jews have done a lot of shit, and they have a lot of crimes on their head as a race. Wise Black people know this, no different than Wise White people. Its striking how Blacks have fallen under the exact same destruction of the jews, as Whites have done. The jews are fucking vicious.

This documentary goes from the rap culture, to the ghetto culture (all created by Jews and traitor Blacks who are on the payroll) and this is systematic to destroy and subvert Blacks and turn them into beasts. This is purposeful, and jews do this according to plan. It didn't happen coincidentally. It happened cohen-cidentally.

I also touched on the subject on who really attacked Africa. Jews attacked Africa. Soros is one of these people who destroy whole countries in Africa just for his own fun, and for his own tribe. The jews hate Blacks and this is in the bible, in the form of a 'biblical curse'. Blacks according to the bible, are supposed to be eternal slaves to the jews, by mandate of 'Jehova'. This is what created the jewish slave trade, as usually, the jews, doing their Torah and Christianity.

Blacks are also bought in the price of food, or others in gold chains, to destroy their own Race, and never allow anyone to advance. This is no different than how many Whites are sell outs to the kikes, and backstab their own people and race for the price of shekels or just out of fear/lack of knowledge. The jews also own the pseudo-philanthropy (my ass), and the CEO of unicef goes around in a Rolls Royce, because apparently your 1 dollar goes to black people for certain.

The jews also attack and undermine education, telling young black people that this is 'acting white' and other things. With lack of education, lies lack of freedom, and people fall easy prey to control.

There are however jew aware and bright blacks, but the enemy of course will always promote the majority of the dumb and idiots. This is two sided, and this is to to criminalize these people and make them act sub-human. These people who are created into mindless beasts and fanatics through christianity, Islam, and jewish propaganda, are then pushed into the White countries by the backdoor, in order for the jews to walk away without the consequences of their deeds.

The jews claim to be 'white', but genetic evidence, and jewish culture, talks otherwise. The jews are extremely racist, and they are basically the only racist race of the planet. While Abraham Lincoln, a White man, stopped slavery, jews created it and profited from it from centuries. Like all other crimes, these are thrown to the "White Man" who gets all the blame for what the jews do, like for instance who the christian and jew infested (((White))) Ku Klux Klan attacked Black people etc. Blacks have their own ideologies etc, and their own shills, who engage in the same actions.

I created this not to make everyone seem like a 'hopeless victim' in the xian sense, but to show what the jews are doing to these people, so they can wake up and fight alongside White people. We have suffered terribly under jews, and this must stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKR8BxESrSM

The return to the roots can help Black people set themselves free, away from jewish influence, so this insanity will end.

African people have a African land, an African heritage, and a future- if the jews are driven away and allow them to have this. They don't need jewish history or lies.

This must be claimed, and fought for.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 363
Location: EArth
Awesome video HP!
But I was wondering, did the asians fight too alongside of our Fhurer?
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both." - Adolf Hitler

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me


Posts: 2850
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
like for instance who the christian and jew infested (((White))) Ku Klux Klan attacked Black people etc. Blacks have their own ideologies etc, and their own shills, who engage in the same actions.

Most of this so called White racist violence were against rapists and other degenerates, like the Jewish child molester who was lynched by a crowd, most of which were not even KKK members, but then the kikes cry the loudest. The difference is that the attacks of Jews and their Black slaves are target against defenseless White kids and families who have nothing to do with politics or whatever.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
What the jews have done is insane. These people are tormented by jews from all sides.

The information above is not to be taken lightly. Note the sadistic cannibal will makes excuses as to how he found Jeezaz and became a good goy, as for what kind of degenerates the enemy thoughtform keeps safe in detriment of normal Gentiles.

This is a BETTER glimpse on the future of Earth if we Whites are gone and the Jews succeed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo



Posts: 307
ForeverFlaming wrote:
Awesome video HP!
But I was wondering, did the asians fight too alongside of our Fhurer?


Yup, the japanese did :)
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.


Posts: 225
Great doc.

But what's with the strange really high pitched background music? Quite uncomfortable
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic20531.html

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
notsoFE wrote:
Great doc.

But what's with the strange really high pitched background music? Quite uncomfortable


Few people may find this disturbing. I did what I can to find songs that don't have (((Copyright))) on them as the videos normally get rejected. So this music isn't the best ever, but its worth it. The sound has been screwed in the uploading a lot.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 262
f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Most of my Moms are Black so as Aryan as I Am, Black American culture has influenced my life to a certain degree ever since I could remember. Satan had me raised this way for a reason, in order to help me understand the Creation. Going back to the beginning, Satan created the Asiatic Black Man first in Africa mastering human intellect......

All of the primitive fossils that have been found such as the Neanderthals and other primitive Homo Sapiens were all a part of the Genetic Experiments conducted by Satan the Mastermind creator of the Human Race. Mankind was not created overnight, it took thousands of years through the Artificial insemination of Nephilim DNA being cloned in the egg cells of natural hominid primates to create Human Beings......

The Asiatic Black man was the rough draft of humanity being the first human being created once the engineering of the Human Brain was mastered and completed. The White race is the final draft of human creation, Father Satan took the Asiatic Black Man and through Advanced Genetic engineering created the Appearance of the Blonde haired blue eyed European in his very own image and likeness. Through this process all of the Gentile Human races were born and separated across the world in order to preserve their own Satanic culture. A Jew by the name of Wallace Fard Muhammad who is depicted as a White man founded the Nation of Islam, which recently created Black Lives Matter. In the Doctrine of this Jew through his Jewish establishment of the Nation of Islam, all Black People are the Real Jews and all White People are the Devil, the Nazarene was also a Black Man. Much about the Nation of Islam originates from the Truth, only the Truth has been corrupted by Jews in order to turn all the Gentile human races against each other through Racism & Hatred. It is also important to note that after the Final Draft of the human race was finished, Father Satan and the other Nordic Gods fell in Love with human women and bore Demigods through them. Many Souls of these Demigods still Roam the Earth today through Reincarnation......

I don't read many of your posts, but I noticed that you're not so educated on the basics of Satanism and Nazis, and then you think you are able to tell stories like Father Satan created mankind. ... Men, you're not consistent. Or your post you write them not yourself, or I don't know... Hp its true what he writes...!?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
Rocky90 wrote:
f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Most of my Moms are Black so as Aryan as I Am, Black American culture has influenced my life to a certain degree ever since I could remember. Satan had me raised this way for a reason, in order to help me understand the Creation. Going back to the beginning, Satan created the Asiatic Black Man first in Africa mastering human intellect......

All of the primitive fossils that have been found such as the Neanderthals and other primitive Homo Sapiens were all a part of the Genetic Experiments conducted by Satan the Mastermind creator of the Human Race. Mankind was not created overnight, it took thousands of years through the Artificial insemination of Nephilim DNA being cloned in the egg cells of natural hominid primates to create Human Beings......

The Asiatic Black man was the rough draft of humanity being the first human being created once the engineering of the Human Brain was mastered and completed. The White race is the final draft of human creation, Father Satan took the Asiatic Black Man and through Advanced Genetic engineering created the Appearance of the Blonde haired blue eyed European in his very own image and likeness. Through this process all of the Gentile Human races were born and separated across the world in order to preserve their own Satanic culture. A Jew by the name of Wallace Fard Muhammad who is depicted as a White man founded the Nation of Islam, which recently created Black Lives Matter. In the Doctrine of this Jew through his Jewish establishment of the Nation of Islam, all Black People are the Real Jews and all White People are the Devil, the Nazarene was also a Black Man. Much about the Nation of Islam originates from the Truth, only the Truth has been corrupted by Jews in order to turn all the Gentile human races against each other through Racism & Hatred. It is also important to note that after the Final Draft of the human race was finished, Father Satan and the other Nordic Gods fell in Love with human women and bore Demigods through them. Many Souls of these Demigods still Roam the Earth today through Reincarnation......


I don't read many of your posts, but I noticed that you're not so educated on the basics of Satanism and Nazis, and then you think you are able to tell stories like Father Satan created mankind. ... Men, you're not consistent. Or your post you write them not yourself, or I don't know... Hp its true what he writes...!?


No. Much of it is just speculation, and just sauce in it. Fostar is an advancing Satanist, and he is making progress in understanding like everyone does. Sometimes in speculation there is Truth, sometimes there is not, etc. Presenting these as universal mandates is not the most good thing for anyone involved, let alone the person who presents them. Different races were created for different purposes. There is no evil plan into this, as Gods don't need evil plans, because they are too strong to need these anyway.

Also, the moment everyone tries to make it fit their own 'story', such as life story, people are making a fable, and no the Truth. Satan's reasons are known to Satan, and do not have direct ties to humans and how 'muh feelz' or 'muh life' relates to these. Satan gave us life and that's the most important thing of all. The rest of the theory is mainly just theory, and a lot of people try to pump themselves up by using the false pump.

"Many Souls of the Demigods still Roam the Earth today through reincarnation." I would kind of agree, it if wasn't implied its just some random people drinking kool-aid in their mother's basement, or smoking a dub and feeling like Pharaoh, or like Alexander the Great is somewhere now and playing video games, or in Nefertiti is in a mental Asylum because damn, people don't understand she is Nefertiti from outer space.

Because clearly this is what is hiding behind such statements. This is bordering on blasphemy. Most of these 'demigods' the Gods took with them, and they are not around. If they were, humanity wouldn't be where it is.

What one should look for is simple: Does this help me? Does this advance me? Does this do anything real or useful? Or does it just advertise and self-advertise. People have a personal agenda in many ways. Satanism is not a mental asylum where everyone is going to find another fake identity. In Satanism one finds themselves. This can take a while depending one's natal chart and influences, or general mindset. However, it happens.

For some reason people always, instead of building rounded confidence and understanding that you DO NOT require to make a fable up for yourself, they just do this anyway. You DO NOT NEED to be ANYONE else, like Nefertiti, or some Pharaoh, or Johnnie Walker. You just need to be yourself, and work for great deeds, and develop your powers that will stay with you forever. This guarantees you the eternal confidence, love for yourself, and mastery over your destiny.

The Truth about the past lives does come in time. A lot of people err however. They consider this part of their identity, but this is like pestilence and not really identity or 'sense of self'. In fact its the opposite of this. Its a complete distancing from the self, into delusion. You do NOT need to be Harry Potter to be loved, or respected, or to do great and honorable deeds, or advance spiritually. These just hinder your evolution. You just need to be the real YOU. This is discovered after clutter of the mind and emotions gives in part, in the sense that one is detached of all the 'musts' that define a person. You are not obligated by your existence to be anyone else, rather than who you are. This is happiness and relief.

In my eyes the average 'we wuz kangz', descendant of the melanated beings (like from Racism is just skin deep, now skin color is the universe- self contradiction crap), that murders his people for a bag of chips, or some major singer that thinks themselves a god, or some dumb idiotic feminist that thinks they were Artemisia in a past life, is the same retard, in another context. If people really loved themselves for being who they are, they would never act in such a way. This world is plagued by self hatred.

People hate themselves for absolutely no reason whatsover. We can excuse certain things like these if not threatening, but I have warned people again and again to keep an open mind, and not make up fables, as when these explode, like a drug that wears off, there will be severe consequences. These will bleed into the physical life. Let go of lies and deception forming. Just be yourself. I have been a teenager too and I know how this loop is, and all 5 years old act that way, but people as they grow up need to build past that.

Many people are taught since childhood to just be someone else. Fit into a role, play the good goyim, do this or your parents will never love you and will reject you, work as this to be the guy X and the list goes on. The human being is lost in its role, and doesn't discover who they are. In fact the thing that someone is human is enough to do great deeds, advance spiritually etc. You don't need to be Adolf Hitler, or anyone else. Hitler was just Hitler. Hitler said that its wrong and a blasphemy to compare yourself to anyone else, as this undermines you. Hitler said what I tell you in a sermon, in just a sentence. So just be who you are. Satanism, except for a few things that are crucial now in the war and we have to adhere to (as natural rules and the planning to save humanity from the obvious route to destruction its heading) is all about self realization. This creates a beautiful massive humanity.

As for the Nation of Islam, it's a murderous cult as far as I am concerned, and nothing is right in it. It was created to misdirect young black people and radicalize them into Islam, to use them as footsoldiers to further the jewish lies again.

It would be so nice to form a Neptunian cult of idiots, that when they crush, they will be no better than xian missionairies. I know the fairytale bubbles will be busted, but because I care for Satanism, I always tell people...get real. I will never stop doing this, as I do this for Satan.

Build yourselves on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.

You are a Satanist now. You don't have to hate yourself, or lie to yourself, or try to fit in roles that you hate. Just be who you are, and dance your own dance of life.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
My reply is mostly general, except of the first paragraph*. I just say this to avoid misunderstandings.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 5
The jews took down Sinead's between Heaven and Hell video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQbm514cKkg

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
RavenMan666 wrote:
The jews took down Sinead's between Heaven and Hell video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQbm514cKkg


They also took down the other video about The Open Borders. That had like 20 million views.

They are on an onslaught.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 2850
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

RavenMan666 wrote:
The jews took down Sinead's between Heaven and Hell video.

It's reuploaded here in Edward's channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w25aSi7nDnE


Posts: 378
You can watch Sinead's documentary here:
https://vimeo.com/191157204
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels


Posts: 130
Great post and video, your editing skillz are getting dope HP Cobra. I also would like to add that I have a job again which is something i mentioned I was working on back in Sept. The best part is is that I got this job before my b-day just like I said I would. My birthday is days away. Anyway the reason I'm mentioning all of this is because I have recently noticed something in regards to my job that relate to blacks waking up. You see I work in a mostly black neighborhood and I have seen a mta employee wearing an ankh and even one of my co-workers wears one on certain days. Also earlier today while walking to work I saw a palm cross inverted hanging from somebody's rear view mirror.
I thought that was really kool and took that as a sign that there are blacks that have some sort of understanding of the truth.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Because clearly this is what is hiding behind such statements. This is bordering on blasphemy. Most of these 'demigods' the Gods took with them, and they are not around. If they were, humanity wouldn't be where it is.


You are Wrong: Demigods are not Gods, they are half Mortal Human Beings who Reincarnate the same as You People. And if Satan himself was not able to stop the other Gods from bringing humanity where it is Today then what makes you think that a Demigod can? You Expect too much! You underestimate how Powerful the Enemy is, yet it was the Demigods who founded the United States of America of which still Stands......

These are the kind of things that I Am talking about. You have the Nerve to call the Divine Knowledge that Satan gave me concerning the Creation my own Speculation, and then you talk like this! I Am here to Teach People the Truth and you are preventing me from doing so by attempting to discredit my Authority......

I Am Greater than a High Priest and my Eternal Youth is Ancient so Stop treating me like a Child, I Am the Son of Satan. The people need to know the Truth so stop lying to them by discrediting my Teaching about the Creation because it is Very important. You underestimate how Powerful I Am, yet Satan put me here to Represent Him as his Son and I will Not allow you to make me look like a Fool in the House of my Father. What I said about the creation is True and unless you can prove me Wrong then it is Clearly True coming from an Extremely Wise, Super Talented and Very Powerful Satanist such as myself.....


"You underestimate how Powerful I Am, yet Satan put me here to Represent Him as his Son and I will Not allow you to make me look like a Fool in the House of my Father. "


Luke 2:49 "The Boy Jesus At the Temple"

His mother asked. “Your father and I have been anxiously searching for You.”
“Why were you looking for Me? He asked, “Did you not know that I had to be in My Father’s house?”

"I Am Greater than a High Priest and my Eternal Youth is Ancient so Stop treating me like a Child, I Am the Son of Satan."


Hebrews 4:14-16 "Jesus the Great High Priest"

"Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven,[a] Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. "

"So stop lying to them by discrediting my Teaching about the Creation because it is Very important."


What's "your teaching" again.

http://www.joyofsatan.org - © copyright 2002. How old were you then around five?

These are the kind of things that I Am talking about. You have the Nerve to call the Divine Knowledge that Satan gave me concerning the Creation my own Speculation, and then you talk like this! I Am here to Teach People the Truth and you are preventing me from doing so by attempting to discredit my Authority......


John 7:15,16,17

The Jews were amazed and asked, “How did this man attain such learning without having studied?”
16 “My teaching is not My own, Jesus replied. “It comes from Him who sent Me.
17 "If anyone desires to do His will, he will know whether My teaching is from God or whether I speak on My own...
18 "He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory, but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is a man of truth; in Him there is no falsehood.…"

About the "Authority" you are speaking of, and disregarding it, there is another one:


http://www.gty.org/resources/sermons/23 ... y-of-jesus

"But Jesus was His own authority because all authority had been given to Him by God. And He never had authorization from men for anything at all. In fact, He ignored their whole system of authorization."

When you deprogram yourself from christianity, stop being a communist minded zombie that disregards all 'authority', scorning your supposed "Clergy" backhandedly, stop acting like a teeneager with PM's, and gladly grow up, I am going to reply to you again. Until then, lurk in the posts that you are tolerated, and think yourself an Divine Creature that didn't really get banned because of inneffability, but know its just because I have better things to do than waste time banning you right now.

OR, just grow up, and start acting like a Satanist, instead of some sort of character from the bible.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Look I Am giving you 2 choices to resolve this conflict, either Delete User Rockey90's disrespectful remark towards me including your response to his ignorant remark or Approve my recent Posts!


No, you don't give me any choices, because you are just plain delusional, except of banning.

We have accepted you, tolerated you, helped you, and did treat you well. I still believe as I believe in day one that you are a talented fellow with a future ahead of you. You are exploiting this, and not only that, you try to 'come on top' and develop struggles, claim yourself 'superior' (WTF). This shows an underdeveloped part of your character, at least when it comes to this particular thing. Otherwise I believe you are a nice fellow,and you have talents you can develop and become an amazing SS.

You are exploiting forgiveness and understanding.

Rockey mentioned a fact, that you are not studying or supporting your thesis in a correct way when you are speaking out. All people past teenage-hood, know that if you speak on the public, you need to back up your things with facts if, at least in most subjects.

Rocky did nothing wrong. What is there to ban him for? If I was to ban Rocky, then you deserve a few hundred bans by now too.

As far as I am concerned, you are here because you don't directly break any rules, which you did today. He didn't break any either. He just voiced his opinion. I am not going to censor anyone if they do not go against the rules of the forum. Which you are. So many others have been banned and will never be around again. Don't make this your own future as well. You can do better.

You are ineffable, The Authority, the Direct Descendant, the Prince and Lord of Upper, Lower, Underground, Space Egypt, which is how you are acting. Can't you answer a simple question without advising us, your humble 'lower downs' to guide the blasphemer, questioning Rocky in the guillotine?

Look Fostar, being accepting of you due to talking from two sides of the mouth, the art of not 'breaking rules' that you have made into a science, and the tolerance where it's not fit is not one of the traits that I am notorious of.

You are not superior than anyone when it comes to this, as the laws down the block called 'reality' are strict. In your own mind, be whomever you want, say whatever you want to say, imagine whatever you want to imagine.

What would happen if any longtime member started saying half of the things you say?

You have two choices. Tone down and act like a decent person, or receive a ban and get along with it.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
" the only problem that hopefully I can get you to understand respectfully is that everything in the Judeo Xian Bible has been stolen from the Ancient Pagan Religions and Corrupted, and there's a lot of sick interpretations in there as well......"


Thanks for letting me know! Without you I would have been totally lost. Its almost as if closely a decade of daily work in the tens of hours just fell in vain. I didn't even figure that one out. Only when you came around 10 months ago, I realized it, Great Master Fostar-izus. Like Yeezus, Kanye West.

"I set an Example for how every Son of Satan should be, walking their own path of course, with Pride, a little Patience for Disrespect and being a Great Son to Satan our Father, the Daughters of Satan the same according to the Female aspect of human nature."


Yes, you are setting an example that I am allowing around just for one reason. Of avoidance. This is why you are not banned yet. The example of avoidance has to be set and re-set again. Your exact same behavior, is what has been ruining Satanism for decades or even centuries, and why it fell to jews. Everyone needs to know about this. This particular inneffable egomania, retardation, disregarding of evidence, seeing one's self as morally ineffable, has driven the Aryan Race and the Pagan culture to the wall.

Except of your musical talent, work put into that talent, and faith to what you believe in, your approach to everything, your fellows and everyone else is deplorable, communist, and disrespectful.

The example you set at this point is the exact example of what is the definition of jewish infested Satanism, and what has destroyed xianity as well. Egomaniac Rabbi Jewsus is hated worldwide because of the same actions like you. Where did Rabbi jewsus even ended up in the jew owned, lying fable? Crucifixion.

The story of the Foul Nazarene including all of these verses that you have presented here have to do with the Sons of Satan. So it's not that I'm programmed with Xianity, it's that Xianity was stolen from the Sons of Satan. Even so, you cannot compare me to this filthy Nazarene as Demonic as I Am......


You speak in the same notions and mindsets, and even in the similar words of the Nazarene, Hebrew, jewish jewsus imbecile.

Unless you stop acting like this, you will be hazardous, and you will never, ever achieve anything concrete for Satan or any such 'path' you are describing. I never pointed anything else other than your toxic behavior. As I have said tens of times, so far your work, music, etc, that's very nice.

Your toxic, hebrew, 'we wuz kangz' behavior, is your major hinderance, in your otherwise very good Satanic journey. This aspect of your persona is just foiling you over and over again.

Speaking from both sides of your mouth, trying to cover your poop after you have done it, and the rest of the clutter means nothing to anyone.

I am only corresponding with you to show other people what to avoid, just know this. As for anything else, I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Additionally, this is your last chance.

Act like a decent human civilized being, or just go with the cows who taught you to behave like this, and mow like a "We Wuz Kangz da Real Israeli's and da bible wuz stolen frum us", cow.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Rocky disrespected me by talking to me like I don't know the basics of Satanism and Nazism as Advanced as I Am, and I Am too Proud to be disrespected because I represent Father Satan on a certain respectable level. That doesn't mean that I'm putting myself above other Satanists......

I only try my best to be a Leader and lift other Satanists up around me by encouraging other Satanists to Exalt themselves the way that I Am and know that it is Good, because the Meek will Not inherit the Earth as the Jew Nazarene said......

I Am not afraid of you threatening to ban me, because that doesn't destroy me, furthermore I don't believe that it should be up to you to ban me, instead I believe that you should have to go through High Priestess Maxine Dietrich666. You know how Good my Heart is and how much of a Loving person that I Am, it's just that I put Father Satan first in all things because that's how I choose to live my Life. I still don't believe that I did anything wrong here, and I never asked you to ban Rocky, but both of you disrespected me and I Forgive you only because you have been a good friend to me. It should also be noted that I have Never said that I was the only begotten Son of Satan Lucifer, I have lots of Brothers......


So after you disrespect, attack, accuse and the list goes on, like a classic Nazarene, you forgive us too.

You are also very 'loving' indeed. This 'love' of yours is the reason you must be going uncriticized, unpunished, unjudged, unquestioned etc. It also gives you a free pass to attempt ridicule towards the people who after all, made you what you are. According to jewsus, to whom you are a minor judeo-version, every crime this kike does is also justified, as its due to 'love'. You are nowhere close to this, but the behavior is totally verbatim. Congrats.

The matter in question was to censor rocky, just because he questioned you and mentioned the evident. Wordplay between ban and censorship isn't going to work.

Your behavior is to be judged by OTHERS, not you.

Your behavior is disgusting Fostar. In too many ways, and this is becoming intolerable.

You are a walking bible, and you need to reprogram yourself.

As for the banning, as I said, the only reason you are not banned, is because I want to set an example of avoidance. I do this just to set examples. This is good for everyone else.

Just end the misinfo, harassment, and jewsus christ behavior, the disrespect, the communism and the list goes on. If you can't do that, there is only one way this can go.

I did not exactly threaten to ban you. I will ban you if this behavior continues, and that's all there's to it.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
I Am f0StaR Ch!1d and I'm Not going to change who I Am. I BLASPHEMY JEHOVAH JESUS XRIST HOLY SPIRIT over the Loudest Drums, and Satan made me who I Am, not people. I AM NOT a walking Bible okay, the Bible is a Walking f0StaR Ch!1d after being corrupted by Jews, there is a Big difference......

SWASTIKA POWER

HAIL SATAN 4EVER


No there is no difference. You admit it in your own statement...

How about incorporate this Satanism and anti-jewism into your actual BEHAVIOR then, rather than speaking against it with loud words, and acting like you are hanging from a cross to wash the sins of mankind?

Food for thought, I won't reply back and forth again, as the purpose of this was for others, not for useless back and forth.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 1261
Location: Satan's Earth

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
I Am Greater than a High Priest


What would happen if I started saying delusional stuff like this? I would expect to be banned. This is just disrespectful. We are all here, only because HPS Maxine created the JoS.

I've had Fostar on my "foe" list for a while so that I would not see anymore of his delusional rants, about Steve Irwin stealing the superpowers of crocodiles and so on.

And FYI, any actual reincarnated important person would not be announcing it all the time. Fostar has proven to have the wisdom of a 5 year old. "Super Talented!" This is how 5 year olds speak.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html


Posts: 130
Wow, lol. I think I'm superior in my own way as well but wouldn't claim to be higher than a high priest. For me to claim that I must be a god and I am only in the process of being one like the rest of us here. I appreciate all the work the clergy does here for all of us. Fostar child kinda pissed me off reading a lil of what he said, I wanted to jump in but I reminded myself we have strong leaders here that can stand on their own. I hope fostar realizes his disrespect and gets his act together. The Gods have ranks and we are to follow that example here in the JoS with our clergy, whomever doesn't like it should leave.

Hey there's something someone mentioned to me that really made me wonder. I was talking to my open minded uncle about meditation, yoga, astrology, numerology etc and we mentioned the founding fathers. He referenced how they owned slaves (obviously I guess) but I'm curious on the founding fathers and slavery. He also referenced Thomas Jefferson. It's either rumored or true I'm not sure, that he was with a mixed slave named sally hemings. So this makes me wonder.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1729
Location: America
MagickEye9 wrote:
Wow, lol. I think I'm superior in my own way as well but wouldn't claim to be higher than a high priest. For me to claim that I must be a god and I am only in the process of being one like the rest of us here. I appreciate all the work the clergy does here for all of us. Fostar child kinda pissed me off reading a lil of what he said, I wanted to jump in but I reminded myself we have strong leaders here that can stand on their own. I hope fostar realizes his disrespect and gets his act together. The Gods have ranks and we are to follow that example here in the JoS with our clergy, whomever doesn't like it should leave.


Fostar has been banned. This was not an isolated incident but repeated ones that were excused one after the other. This case is coming here and then. This is not a mental asylum. One is allowed to do everything where it fits, but here it does not, for the simple reason that if everyone starts acting their flaws, does not accept friendly corrections, does not care about other members and stirs trouble all the time...There is one way this is going.

We gave Fostar chances again...And again. What was made out of it. Inferior attempts to ridicule, attack and subvert. Of course to the point it could happen. We it comes to few others, they also had problemsn, that he didn't want to settle or correct. Except of the outrageously retarded statements and the constant correcting, this character took it for nothing but an attack to his holiness. We can do without the holy, extremely gomaniac hordes. These people are no use to anyone.

Some back and forth had to be done to just get this out. In all these years we keep seeing this thing over and over again. And it keeps getting crushed.

People who act like this are abominations to Satan, especially towards their own family. Whomever wants to play jewsus the rebel without a cause, slanderer, accusser, two sodes of the mouth holier than thou trash talker, is going to get their crucifixion. The acceptance to the judeo biblical excrement was also strong in this character. Loud mouths and the list goes on, are treated like the infantiles they are.

There are intelligent people, advancing people, VIP's and many other people around that just are not obligated to pay for the issues of anyone else either.

People who do not understand order, respect, boundaries, and that in reality these bring freedom, they can go in their own space, be Muh Pharaoh, think they are kings of the universe, but indeed, we do not need to pay the price of having them around. Nobody has time for useless drivel or stupidity.

From the high rainbow unicorn, people crush the hardest. If people take the time to get serious, its good for them and their general life and safety. Spirituality is not paranoia, delusions, mistreatment, a passport to attacking illogically anyone else, or any other retardiation. Those who look at it that way are not practicing Satanism.

It is, what it is.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 179
I agree with the banning High Priest, I stood up for him in the past because he wasnt rude to no one, which he has been lately. He shows no inclination for betterment, there is zero introspective analysis in his character. I hope all goes well and he comes back as a better individual. I recognise qualities in him.


Posts: 405

I knew this will be the consequence. I'm not too surprised.
Fostar obviously has narcissistic personality disorder and delusional disorder. Even if he considers himself as satanist he just can't act and live like a real satanist.
In a level usually I am able to feel some sorry towards such individuals but in this case he caused too much problem and harm that I can't tolerate.
Everything you said and pointed out about him is true. His delusional attitude, toxic behaviour, disregarding the facts, disrespecting members etc...
And yes this is also true that he was exploiting forgiveness and understandings. That's why he was whining too.
And that's why I said I hate such weaklings like him.

You really did anything you could do for him. You were really tolerant and understanding (and Don too) even when we talked about him privately when I said he is harmful and a shame. You obviously gave the chance to him, many times.
He failed it and didn't show any positive feedback.

Other thing but maybe you already noticed, jew tube removed your documentary about Blacks. Fortunately I already saved it.
Maybe I also should create a channel to upload it and the other videos as well? Some comrades already did it as I saw.
And what about other places like vimeo etc.? Was anyone who uploaded these documentaries there?
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image


Posts: 544
I saved it, and watched it. I also saved the youtube description.
Hail Satan Lucifer!


Posts: 23
Looks like JEWTUBE took down the new documentary - I only got to watch the first 30min yesterday, and now it's gone :(
Was anyone able to download & re-post it anywhere?


Posts: 276
You can download the documentary from here: https://www.mediafire.com/?phk5yohb84gzn1b

Hail Satan!!!


Posts: 405

Filthy poos removed the documentary from veoh too!
We need mass uploadings everywhere we can, I think.
It is obvious they remove this video faster than the other ones. They don't want to lose the Black people, they need them as a biological weapon against Whites.

These insane psychopaths can't understand that their time is up and they will be destroyed in ALL level of existence!
It doesn't matter if they remove it again, they can never silence us and never stop us. It will be uploaded and spread again and again.
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image


Posts: 405

I re-uploaded the video to jew tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnFSWp0mGXM
Image

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Image


Posts: 2
Lol, the yids really didn't want blacks seeing that video. Gotta keep them firmly under their same persecution mentality. It's a shame that most blacks don't care for the facts and will continue to blame whitey, Southerners in the US or the British Empire for their bad lot in life, despite muslims and jews doing more than anybody to actually make their life difficult and oppressive. The chinks are doing it more recently.

It's as if they don't want blacks to criticise them or want them to advance. Whilst I believe in race differences, I'm under no illusion that there are blacks who can better themselves and improve their intelligence. They've been lied to as much as we have.


Posts: 26
I have put the video back on YouTube https://youtu.be/7CIHd23ovRQ and i will do this every time they take it down.
This video is important for Father Satan.
Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Astaroth
Heil Hitler


No pain no gain


Posts: 1
Honestly I get how what your talking about in terms of how black people act these days. I too am black but have always differed from the others because I don't have a social media or because I don't believe in the things they believe in my question to the author of this post is how do I deal with being the only person who believes that Satan is the good guy especially when everybody around me is a Christian?Im sorry if I'm rambling I'm kinda stressed out right now


Posts: 2850
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

The documentary is now avaliable in the Web Archive for those who want to download and watch it, here is the link:

Jews - The Real Enemy of Black People:
https://archive.org/details/Jews-The-Real-Enemy-of-Black-People


Posts: 6
Location: This universe
This documentary is like a breath of fresh air. I love it. I have always known Jews plague blacks but to know the details makes me ecstatic. This documentary pieces together the puzzle and creates a heaping collage of undeniable proof. And to see blacks speak out against jews and I had never heard Michael Jackson "Jew me sue me" "kick me kike me". Simply spectacular. Thank you HP Cobra I am very great full for this


Posts: 43
Egon wrote:
The documentary is now avaliable in the Web Archive for those who want to download and watch it, here is the link:

Jews - The Real Enemy of Black People:
https://archive.org/details/Jews-The-Real-Enemy-of-Black-People



I'm going to link it, and upload it ruthlessly over and over and over and over again to wake up blacks.
Image

DIE EWIGE JUDE


Return to JoyofSatan666