Board index JoyofSatan666 Recreational Drugs...

Recreational Drugs...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:10 pm
Quote from Swami Rama Bharati:

"Want to expand your consciousness? Try meditation--not drugs. Yogis say that drugs weaken the will, damage the subtle body, and stupefy consciousness. One yogi stated he'd seen heavy-duty drug users so internally damaged, they would need lifetimes to detoxify their subtle body."

"Hallucinogens like LSD can do irreparable harm to the impressionable energies of the subtle body. Aspirants are advised to avoid mental crutches like drugs. Instead, they need to develop mental clarity and strength-- something drugs can't give."

I want to add here that Satanism has its roots in ANCIENT Hinduism, going back to the beginning. Sadly, through the centuries, Hinduism has, like other religions, been seriously corrupted. Slavish worship of so-called "Gods," rejection of anything material, promoting poverty as a virtue, physical mutilation, rejection of desire (of course, this excludes the fanatical desire in slavish worship), and other crap.

A REAL GOD does not need or require slavish worship in order to exist. Also, books on Hinduism, and other religions of the Far East, one can see through the lies in these areas, as the authors contradict themselves endlessly.

Myself and HP Hooded Cobra worked together empowering important souls for Satan and Lilith. Lilith worked directly with us. I will tell you, a spirit without a physical body cannot progress or advance in power. We had to empower them, as we are in the physical world. This is why most souls reincarnate. Being dead is intensely boring. The dead cannot make any sounds themselves, as they have no physical voice to change their vibration.

Your home is where your material possessions are. Often, when one leaves one's seat and wishes to come back to that seat, one will leave a sweater, jacket, etc, as this shows one still is using the seat.

Where would we be without books for example? Without the material, life is empty and meaningless. The Jew has relentlessly attacked the material by promoting that poverty is a virtue on the one hand and on the other, pushed materialism ad nauseum, just like they do with sex, to create a backlash, where as with communism, one owns nothing and the Jews own everything.

Material possessions should be respected and appreciated. There should be a healthy balance between the spiritual and the material.

In closing, some Christian idiot was blabbing on his stupid website how in spite of the Hindu Gods and Goddesses, India is extremely poor. He only revealed that he is a deluded ignorant fool.

This is the result of corrupted Hinduism. Most just slavishly worship their "Gods" and have no knowledge how to apply the spiritual, such as workings, stating affirmations, directing energies, properly using the energies they've raised and so forth.

Only through Satan can we really advance. Lilith told me more than once, that "Books are sacred."

In a nutshell, rejection of the material, slavish worship, "moral" control, dietary control, poverty is a virtue, and turn the other cheek mentality, and related, are all of the enemy and lead to nowhere. Just like in the movie "The Ninth Gate," at the end of the maze, the doorway is bricked up.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:45 am

Thank you very much for the sermon Maxine, I've seen drugs swallow people whole and watched them never return to who they really were.

Post Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:03 pm

On top of the fact that drugs also affect future generations due to epigenetics.

Post Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:18 pm

I always thought that material things are only "money" and never went mad for the money, but now I see that material things are more then that and I am really thankful you gave me insight HPS Maxine. :)
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:12 am

Okay. I really though that I wouldn't write this but I got to say this.

Every now and again It's just a normal day, meditating, doing whatever. Then I have a conversation with someone, or ask someone about something, or at times argue about something with someone. Then the very next day, hell sometimes the very night you JoS admins post something here that is directly related to the question/argument I had with some random person the previous day.

Now, since I know there are no such thing as coincidences. JoS admins.... what gives? Are you spying on me? :o

Jokes aside. yeah there have been way too many ''coincidences'' like this.
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic19644.html

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:26 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The power of Slothz'in is transcendental..........

notsoFE wrote:

Every now and again It's just a normal day, meditating, doing whatever. Then I have a conversation with someone, or ask someone about something, or at times argue about something with someone. Then the very next day, hell sometimes the very night you JoS admins post something here that is directly related to the question/argument I had with some random person the previous day.

Now, since I know there are no such thing as coincidences. JoS admins.... what gives? Are you spying on me? :o

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:42 am

notsoFE wrote:

Ive had that happen too me too before.

Funny enough. I was recently dealing with someone who has a weed and booze lifestyle. Then this gets posted.

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:04 am

It may be a coincidence that I came across this post... I usually have problems with "Drugs" nothing big just weed. I'm glad I never got addicted to such harmful things in life. By the way, it is nice to finally join up on this forums. I've been reading from here since the beginning of my JoS journey. I feel sorta bad that it took me this long to join. Hail Satan.

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Just curious, I've been working on ridding my negative neptunian energies.
Works fucking wonders, 218x Munka really helps out, my mind used to fight me on going out for a drink &/or smoke. (Special thanks to Lydia for help :) )
I noticed that I also don't wanna hang out with my used-to-be friend anymore. Hes a total pothead.
Is that part of the Neptunes negative energies? Bad influences and/or completely brain dead individuals?
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:26 am

notsoFE wrote:

I have to second (or 4th or whatever lol) this. I've been contemplating the role of certain substances lately and my mind's been dancing around the subject of hallucinogenics, obviously due to my own frustration of not being as "advanced" as i'd like. Very coincidental this should be a topic of discussion here at this time. I appreciate the input.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm

This post opened my eyes, and unlocked a part of myself I had been trying to find for a long time. I owe so very much to JOS Ministries and Father Satan. Thank you for reminding me of who I am, so that I may put forth my energies to a greater purpose!

Hail Father Satan!

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:18 pm

very intersting, ill be honest that i only read the first little bit and had urge to reply. this has been a question on my mind. I have my answer. thank you very much priestess.

Return to JoyofSatan666