Thank you so much! I didn't realize binding someone could prevent them from forcing us to give up a dog. I got a ticket for not chipping or licensing my dog (they require a chip before she can get a license). Can i bind the people who gave me the ticket, or would you have any other suggestions about what i could do about that? I really don't want to chip her and i can't afford the damn ticket.
You can bind anyone who may harm you. You do not need to do a full 40 day working for each person you want to bind. You can do a one-shot binding spell and reinforce it periodically on days good for binding. You can bind multiple people in one day as long as you leave a few hours between each person. I do not know how you got into the situation you are in, but I will list some hypothetical situations where a binding working could be employed.
1. Your neighbor hates you for some reason. Maybe he hates you for not being an idiot christian, maybe he hates you for not driving a BMW, or whatever other reason. Because he hates you, he complains about your dog barking even though your dog is not barking, calls the city if the edge of your trash cans are visible from the street (a public nuisance!), and in general does everything he can possibly do to make your life miserable. You can bind the bastard so he stops harassing you.
2. There is an asshole policeman in your area. He likes to give people tickets for having their turn signal on for only 95 feet instead of the 100 feet required by law and he goes around looking for the most trivial violations so he can harass people. You can bind him so he does not target you and will leave you alone.
3. It is a good idea to find out who your local judge is and bind him/her so if you get taken to court for some reason the energies are already in place and the judge will likely rule in your favor.
4. You suspect the janitor at you university knows you are a Satanist. You can bind him so he does not tell your professors you are a Satanist or try to sabotage your academic career by falsely accusing you of something.
5. Some new neighbors moved into the apartment next to yours. You should bind them as a precaution so they do not harass you in the future for some reason.
6. You got a new job. You should bind your boss, co-workers, and anyone else at the company who could make your life miserable if they hated you. Also, binding your boss will help you financially as denying you a promotion or raise would be harming you, (binding someone keeps them from harming you in any way) so your boss will give you the raise or promotion if he is bound.
7. There are two inspectors in the city responsible for enforcing the stupid laws like the number of chickens you can have in your yard or how long the leash you use on your dog can be. Binding them will make them bother someone else with their stupid regulations.
Also, a bad situation is like a disease; the worse and more advanced it is, the more energy it will take to fix. If you already have a ticket, are under court order to chip and license your dog, and the police are going to euthanize your dog in a week if you do not get your dog licensed, then you will probably need help from the Gods to get out of that. If the situation is a $250 fine and a sternly worded letter from the city, then you have more time to use magick to tip the situation in your favor. SATANAS can be used for literally anything. I successfully used SATANAS to return a computer after the 14 day return policy had expired.
Look at the laws regarding dog licensing in your area. You may be able to tattoo your dog rather than having him microchipped.
For the aura of protection for the first dog, would i breathe the energy through me and into him and then make the affirmations, or do i envelope him with white-gold light and make affirmations?
You can do either. You can use any technique you are most comfortable with to protect your dog.