Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Help with finding our dog a new home...?

Help with finding our dog a new home...?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:07 am

We have the sweetest dog, but we can't properly care for him. We need to find him a new home, but we don't know anyone who can take him, and I'm afraid the pound/shelter will put him down or something. He truly is so sweet and really deserves more than we can give him. Does anyone have advice? :/ I don't know what to do.

If the problem is a lack of financial means, there are usually local services that provide low-cost spay/neuter, food, and other help. If the problem is complaints from your landlord/neighbors, bind them. If they are bound they cannot harm you in any way and that includes forcing you to give up your dog.

Binding Spell/Working
topic16812.html

If you must find your dog a new home, you can advertise on sites designed for re-homing pets. An internet search for "rehome pet" or something similar will bring up may such sites. You should put an aura of protection around your dog so he does not end up in an abusive household, with a backyard breeder, or in a dog fighting ring.

Finding a New Home for Your Pet Tips
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/re ... r-pet.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Thank you so much! I didn't realize binding someone could prevent them from forcing us to give up a dog. I got a ticket for not chipping or licensing my dog (they require a chip before she can get a license). Can i bind the people who gave me the ticket, or would you have any other suggestions about what i could do about that? I really don't want to chip her and i can't afford the damn ticket.

For the aura of protection for the first dog, would i breathe the energy through me and into him and then make the affirmations, or do i envelope him with white-gold light and make affirmations?

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Thank you so much! I didn't realize binding someone could prevent them from forcing us to give up a dog. I got a ticket for not chipping or licensing my dog (they require a chip before she can get a license). Can i bind the people who gave me the ticket, or would you have any other suggestions about what i could do about that? I really don't want to chip her and i can't afford the damn ticket.

You can bind anyone who may harm you. You do not need to do a full 40 day working for each person you want to bind. You can do a one-shot binding spell and reinforce it periodically on days good for binding. You can bind multiple people in one day as long as you leave a few hours between each person. I do not know how you got into the situation you are in, but I will list some hypothetical situations where a binding working could be employed.

1. Your neighbor hates you for some reason. Maybe he hates you for not being an idiot christian, maybe he hates you for not driving a BMW, or whatever other reason. Because he hates you, he complains about your dog barking even though your dog is not barking, calls the city if the edge of your trash cans are visible from the street (a public nuisance!), and in general does everything he can possibly do to make your life miserable. You can bind the bastard so he stops harassing you.

2. There is an asshole policeman in your area. He likes to give people tickets for having their turn signal on for only 95 feet instead of the 100 feet required by law and he goes around looking for the most trivial violations so he can harass people. You can bind him so he does not target you and will leave you alone.

3. It is a good idea to find out who your local judge is and bind him/her so if you get taken to court for some reason the energies are already in place and the judge will likely rule in your favor.

4. You suspect the janitor at you university knows you are a Satanist. You can bind him so he does not tell your professors you are a Satanist or try to sabotage your academic career by falsely accusing you of something.

5. Some new neighbors moved into the apartment next to yours. You should bind them as a precaution so they do not harass you in the future for some reason.

6. You got a new job. You should bind your boss, co-workers, and anyone else at the company who could make your life miserable if they hated you. Also, binding your boss will help you financially as denying you a promotion or raise would be harming you, (binding someone keeps them from harming you in any way) so your boss will give you the raise or promotion if he is bound.

7. There are two inspectors in the city responsible for enforcing the stupid laws like the number of chickens you can have in your yard or how long the leash you use on your dog can be. Binding them will make them bother someone else with their stupid regulations.

Also, a bad situation is like a disease; the worse and more advanced it is, the more energy it will take to fix. If you already have a ticket, are under court order to chip and license your dog, and the police are going to euthanize your dog in a week if you do not get your dog licensed, then you will probably need help from the Gods to get out of that. If the situation is a $250 fine and a sternly worded letter from the city, then you have more time to use magick to tip the situation in your favor. SATANAS can be used for literally anything. I successfully used SATANAS to return a computer after the 14 day return policy had expired.

Look at the laws regarding dog licensing in your area. You may be able to tattoo your dog rather than having him microchipped.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
For the aura of protection for the first dog, would i breathe the energy through me and into him and then make the affirmations, or do i envelope him with white-gold light and make affirmations?

You can do either. You can use any technique you are most comfortable with to protect your dog.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
i can't afford the damn ticket.

Do not tell yourself "I cannot afford ________," "I have no money," etc. Whatever you think about and feel, your mind works to make into reality. If you constantly tell yourself you have no money, you will have no money. This is why christianity constantly pushes crap like "money is the root of all evil" and "poverty is a virtue" If deluded christians constantly desire poverty and hate/fear money, then they will definitely not have any money and the jews can accumulate all the wealth in the world without any competition.

If you always tell yourself, "That is mine" (when you see something you want), "I can afford that," or "I always have plenty of money," then that is exactly what will happen.

Overcoming Obstacles
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html

Methods of Obtaining Money
topic16809.html

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Thank you so much :) That is amazing advice! I didn't realize binding worked like that haha But that's awesome. Thank you again for helping me out! ^-^

I have a few other questions regarding binding.

First, i know you can bind multiple people, as long as it's a few hours apart. But can you bind an organization or group? Like the people who gave me the ticket?

Second, if i can't bind animal services altogether, who should it be? The woman who wrote the ticket? The local judge and police?

I'm not sure what happens if i don't pay it. And even if i do, they'll still want her chipped, I'm sure. Should i just bind everybody? XD

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
I have a few other questions regarding binding.

First, i know you can bind multiple people, as long as it's a few hours apart. But can you bind an organization or group? Like the people who gave me the ticket?

Second, if i can't bind animal services altogether, who should it be? The woman who wrote the ticket? The local judge and police?

I'm not sure what happens if i don't pay it. And even if i do, they'll still want her chipped, I'm sure. Should i just bind everybody? XD

I recommend you pay the fine. You can get sent to jail for nonpayment of fines and some fines exponentially increase if you do not pay them in a set time period. It is easier to vibrate FEHU or SATANAS a few hundred times to attract some money than be sent to jail or be assigned 500 hours of community service. I did the math and vibrating FAYU (the more powerful version of FEHU) pays $200 per hour when the planets are good for a money spell.

Yes, you can bind organizations. Binding a large organization like the animal service department of your area will take more energy than binding an individual person. You need to evaluate your specific situation and determine who you should bind. I do not know how you got into the situation where your dog may be in danger of being taken away. If it was an asshole policeman who was having a bad day and decided to harass you about your dog's registration, the policeman should be bound. You do not need to know the person's name to bind them. As long as you have a good idea of what the person looks like, you can bind that person. Using the same policeman example, you can do a binding working and affirm something like, "The policeman who checked my dog's registration on November 16, 2016 is completely and permanently bound and cannot harm me in any way." If it was an asshole neighbor who complained to the city about your dog and the complaint caused an animal control agent to come to your door and ask about your dog's registration, the neighbor should be bound.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

They want money and for her to get chipped. I don't think paying it will solve my problem. Could using SATANAS and affirming something about her not needing to be chipped work?

A neighbor had complained about my dog getting out and apparently "nearly killing her dog" -.- The neighbor is an asshole and full of shit. If i bind the neighbor, would that ease the situation? She hasn't done anything since then.

When are the planets good for money? And should i use more than one rune? And affirm "large amounts of free and easy money is coming to me in a very positive way"?

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Could using SATANAS and affirming something about her not needing to be chipped work?

Yes.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
If i bind the neighbor, would that ease the situation?

Yes.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
When are the planets good for money? And should i use more than one rune? And affirm "large amounts of free and easy money is coming to me in a very positive way"?

In the link "Methods of Obtaining Money" from my post above, there is a section talking about how magick needs to be timed with astrology. In that section, there is an explanation of times good for starting a money spell, such as on a Thursday during the hour of the sun during a waxing moon in Taurus when the moon is NOT void.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
And should i use more than one rune?

You can use more than one rune if you want to. You can use multiple methods of obtaining money at the same time. For example, you can empower the ability of your aura to attract money using the earth element while also using both FEHU and ODHAL to attract money.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
And affirm "large amounts of free and easy money is coming to me in a very positive way"?

You should use something like, "large amounts of free and easy money that is completely mine and free to keep or spend in any way that I wish is coming to me in a very positive way." You need the "is completely mine and free to keep or spend in any way that I wish" or you may attract large amounts of money to yourself that is not yours to use. An example of this would be a cashier. A cashier handles large amounts of money every day, but none of that money belongs to the cashier.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Thank you! I have the PDF 'Money Spells'. Is that information good?

Also, I'm diabetic, so i think my solar chakra might be weaker or messed up. Will that make money workings more difficult?

How would i vibrate FAYU? I don't think it's in the mp3 files. Would it be 'fff' then long 'a' the long 'e' then 'uuu' as in 'boo'?

If i understand correctly, the 11th of December would be the next best time to start a money working, since the moon is still waxing and in the sign of Taurus, on a Sunday. Am i correct? I think that's the soonest opportune date.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Thank you! I have the PDF 'Money Spells'. Is that information good?

Yes.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Also, I'm diabetic, so i think my solar chakra might be weaker or messed up. Will that make money workings more difficult?

Diabetes is ruled by Jupiter, so your solar chakra is fine. Check your natal chart for things like Saturn-Jupiter aspects with Pisces on the cusp of your 6th house (rules your health). If something like that is the case, you can do a square to offset the malefic influence of Saturn. You will want to do a planetary square for all planets in your natal chart that are aspected by Saturn or are in their signs of detriment/fall. Do NOT do a Saturn square even if the weak planet is Saturn. Doing a Saturn square will bring more malefic Saturn energy into your life and make the problems caused by Saturn worse.

Satan's Magickal Squares PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Also, if it is type 2 diabetes, that can be fixed through diet and moderate exercise. Doing things like a change in your diet can have a major impact on your health. Foods such as fast food are laced with toxins that destroy your health and turn you into a blob that needs a handful of pills daily just to stay alive. You should eat good foods like homemade whole-wheat bread, beans, brown rice, meats, fruits, vegetables, eggs, yams, etc.

In addition to fixing your diet, you should check if you have any nutritional deficiencies. Deficiencies in nutrients like B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, and iron are common and a deficiency will negatively impact your health.

If it is type 1 diabetes, you can heal yourself.

How to Heal Yourself
topic16810.html

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
How would i vibrate FAYU? I don't think it's in the mp3 files. Would it be 'fff' then long 'a' the long 'e' then 'uuu' as in 'boo'?

FAYU is not in the Mp3 files. FAYU is vibrated: VVV-AH-YY-UUU. V is a standard V. AH as in father or car. Y as in see or tea. U as in too or you. If you need help with the letters, a key for pronouncing each of the letters is in "The Satanic Kabalah" in Satan's Library.

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
If i understand correctly, the 11th of December would be the next best time to start a money working, since the moon is still waxing and in the sign of Taurus, on a Sunday. Am i correct? I think that's the soonest opportune date.

Yes, December 11 is a good time to start a money working. The moon is waxing in Taurus and December 11 is a Sunday. You should start the money working during the hours of Jupiter, Venus, or the sun for maximum effect. The program Chronos XP shows the planetary hours of the day and is free to download.

Chronos XP
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Thank you! You have been so so helpful!

I had thought my solar chakra was weaker or something because it's closest to the pancreas. Was i wrong?

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Thank you! You have been so so helpful!

I had thought my solar chakra was weaker or something because it's closest to the pancreas. Was i wrong?

The parts of the body ruled by each of the planets are listed in "Azazel's Astrology for Satanists" in the "Planetary Rulerships" section. Knowing the parts of the body ruled by each planet is useful as you should avoid surgery on a particular body part when the moon is in the sign ruled by the planet ruling the body part. An explanation of this is in the "Timing Your Magick with the Moon" section on the Joy of Satan witchcraft section.

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... index.html

Timing Your Magick With the Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

If we bind someone, should we use something like "in a very positive and happy way for me" to make sure we don't bind them by killing them or something else we don't want, or does it not matter?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

I see :o But doesn't the proximity of a chakra to a particular oragan matter? I thought i read about that on the JoS website... Like the heart chakra rules the heart and lungs or something like that, and the solar chakra is what i want to work on to heal myself.

HailVictory88 wrote:
If we bind someone, should we use something like "in a very positive and happy way for me" to make sure we don't bind them by killing them or something else we don't want, or does it not matter?

Binding someone is different from cursing someone to die. Binding someone just makes them stop harassing you, trying to ruin your reputation behind you back, etc. In my experience, binding someone made them think I can do no wrong. Because they think I am awesome, they stop harassing me.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
I see :o But doesn't the proximity of a chakra to a particular oragan matter? I thought i read about that on the JoS website... Like the heart chakra rules the heart and lungs or something like that, and the solar chakra is what i want to work on to heal myself.

Yes, the chakras directly affect the organs of the body that they are in proximity with. You do not need to freak out about the strength of your solar chakra. If you convince yourself that you have a weak solar chakra, your mind will work to make that a reality. If you solar chakra is strong now and you believe that your solar chakra is weak, you will weaken your solar chakra to make that belief a reality. You received a large array of help to heal yourself in the thread here: post78207.html

Overcoming Obstacles
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Oh yeah haha Thank you!

Also, with the binding, should the moon be waxing or waning?

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Oh yeah haha Thank you!

Also, with the binding, should the moon be waxing or waning?

The moon should be waxing for starting things. This includes love spells, money spells, etc.

The moon should be waning for ending things. This includes healing (you are ending a disease), freeing the soul workings (you are ending the karma/hangups/obstacles) and black magick (curses and binding workings are black magick).

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Is there an optional sign the moon should be in? A sign ruled by Mars, perhaps?

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Is there an optional sign the moon should be in? A sign ruled by Mars, perhaps?

Scorpio and Capricorn are the best moon signs for black magick.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Okay. So, bind someone on a Saturday or Tuesday while the moon is waning in Scorpio or Capricorn and be sure to clean the aura yhoroughly afterwards. Right?

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Okay. So, bind someone on a Saturday or Tuesday while the moon is waning in Scorpio or Capricorn and be sure to clean the aura yhoroughly afterwards. Right?

Yes.

Also, if you need to do a binding working now you do not need to wait for an optimal moon sign. It can sometimes take months for there to be a Tuesday or Saturday during a waning moon with the moon in Capricorn or Scorpio. You can do a binding spell even if the moon is not in Capricorn or Scorpio. Aries, Leo, and Pisces are the next best moon signs for a binding spell.

Since your dog was in danger of being taken away, you should do a binding spell on the first Tuesday or Saturday you have. An enmergency binding spell, even if the planets are not optimum for a binding spell, will be a stop-gap measure to keep your dog from being taken away. A stop-gap binding spell will buy you time until the planets are good for a binding spell and then you can permanently bind the people responsible for the situation relating to your dog.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Should i re-bind the people periodically?

And can one bind family members? Or is that something you shouldn't do?

The moon is currently waxing, right? Can i still do a binding working, then redo it later when the moon is waning? December has two dates that look like they'd work. The 14th and 24th (if i remember correctly) have the moon waning in Leo and Scorpio, respectively.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
Should i re-bind the people periodically?

As long as someone is in a position where they can potentially harm you (such as the asshole neighbor), they should be re-bound periodically. If you move out of that house, you do not need to bind that neighbor anymore. The asshole neighbor cannot complain to the city about you if you do not live in that city anymore.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
And can one bind family members? Or is that something you shouldn't do?

Yes, you can bind family members. If you live with your parents and you bind them, that will make your life much easier.

SilentSeeker666 wrote:
The moon is currently waxing, right? Can i still do a binding working, then redo it later when the moon is waning?

Yes.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Awesome. Thank you! :D

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care