Board index JoyofSatan666 Neptune and Hallucinogenic Drugs

Neptune and Hallucinogenic Drugs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:03 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetingst to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

To be clear before I start this, I am talking about illegal, hallucinogenic drugs, and NOT legit drugs that help you out in your health or anything like that. There are good and bad drugs. I am focused on the negative, hallucinogenic, crap drugs. I have written a similar post before as well on the matter, but it seems to need a re-hash.

Everyday in the groups there are many people who are coming off this time consuming, and gladly worthless habit of drugs. As all of you here know, some by experience, some blessed to have never gone close to this garbage but by deducing experience from others, that its a literal useless chore, that can turn to a deadly one. Most people in this world see by mere physicality and they are spiritually blind. This makes them easy subjects for everything.

Every natal chart has a Natal Neptune. Neptune is the planet of real deep meditation, transcendental states, spirituality, spiritual creativity and the list goes on. All of you that know about meditation, you know about Natal charts, and how certain influences present themselves in the physical realm. The Natal Chart is like a code and map for the Soul. In plain words, one has a good natal chart for health, this manifests in good physical and/or mental health, and the list goes. However the influences are not always so 'clearly' imprinted as in this case, as the body is immediate, while Neptune is more like relating to the higher octaves of existence.

In our present day societies, there is no spirituality. When Neptune transits would strike someone, one starts feeling more 'frail' and dissolved. Due to the fact the enemy has blocked entirely the physical realm from any such 'positive' materialization for outlet of these energies, in most people this manifests into drugs, self-undoing, diseases that are underlying and so forth.

When these transits kick in in certain places, one starts having a growing need to 'transcend' their present state of spiritual evolution. Others have it inherently (shows in the natal chart), and in most cases, these people end up destroyed or in heavy drug using and the list goes. In rare cases, we have musical and art geniuses, but this most of the time comes with hallucinogens as well. Like all drives, these can be misdirected and made into a disaster, or made into make one special and a supreme being. So the closer thing that is 'physical' and exists in this realm of Neptune, is either art (The enemy heavily attacks this to rob its power and degenerate it to monkey level), games (those that deal with the imaginative part of the mind), or drugs.

Like when one is so thirsty and they will drink any water that is presented to them (even water filled with mud let's say), so is the case with people who are spiritually thirsty. So instead of going to a Temple and doing real spiritual practice of transcendence, a lot of people buy the trick that with a magick pill or snort they are going to become something so extreme. Quickly the dream crashes, and one finds out the water was fake, dirty and putrid, many times leading to monetary, time waste, life waste, and all sorts of disasters. The more this fake water is drunk, the more the mind and the body become thirstier, and the more it is craved.

Now when it comes to transcendental states, all meditation masters, or even those who are even at intermediate or beginner levels, they know these 'highs' to be a joke. They are in fact a time waste. If the time and money went elsewhere, one in 6 months would transform into a new entity entirely. There is however heavy enemy magick, propaganda, and like with anything else, false advertising, to make the drug illusion seem as plausible. This is no different than the over-sexualization of everything, and how the enemy makes things that are very small seem giant. This is to misdirect the people and the enemy does this on purpose to create unhappy, easily controllable individuals.

In order to de-mystify drugs, let's relate what they finally do. In fact, they do nothing for your soul, other than create mild to extreme disharmony, to completely deplete it of its energy reserves, plus many other things. It's impossible to write what every drug does, but I can relate a few to let people know. The Soul is connected to the body, and there is an intermediate medium that connects them.

This is like an information carrier and nothing more, so that the one can communicate with the other. Drugs and anything that is physical, does in fact only affect your physical body, and this just sends a different type of information at your Soul. Like a pain killer, the pain is there, but its hidden from your consciousness. Drugs just force reactions out of your system, and your body in order to deal with them, revolts. Due to people experiencing consistent boredom, fear, anxiety, and many other things that come from a debilitated mind, hallucinogens also come as a 'magick' solution no different than Rabbi Jesus who will save your soul with you doing nothing.

In plain, the source of happiness and uplifting is the SOUL. The physical body and a lower astral aspect of it, is what is 'messed up' by drugs. This is the body that is responsible of holding in the Soul and keeping it attached to the living creature. The 'high' of each drug actually forces a reaction into these lower bodies, while the Soul remains unaffected by anything but the information. For instance, one's aura may grow in a fight or flight response. Reincarnation again forces someone to seek the fake, not the True, and this over the lifetimes wards down the Soul towards extinction and weakness. This is serious.

Pineal meditation and the 3rd eye can save your existence. The Egyptians did not joke when they said the SAT (notice, SATAN) eye, is actually the lifesaver of the consciousness in itself. With this you will be able to see and never go blind. What's best? Nature will crown you with bliss and mental acquity and splendor for opening her gift to you. This will also balance you out, harmonize you, and with more or less persistence, all illusions about yourself will start dispelling. For instance many people go to drugs because they think they are not confident, but infact this is a self imposed obstacle. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to find a decent mate or anything.

Now, if this is done all the time, it wears someone's body down. The same is for drugs. They are at best useless, because in fact they don't provide anything plausible, or for any long period of time. Except of a wrecked life or further hatred and disbelief in one's self. Meditation and the things you will train yourself, will remain with you forever though, even if temporarily shrouded by your consciousness etc. These are going into the Immortal Soul.

Let's take for example someone whose brain is stuck over the fact they have 'anxiety'. They may just be needing 5 minutes to sit down, and just learn relaxation, to banish it. Its not always serious. Sometimes the physical body freaks out on its own, because being a biological entity, it has its own rules of understanding things. One needs to befriend the body and to guide it to the right direction. Here where the strong man imposes will directly from their soul, the weak man adds relaxants and hallucinogens. One becomes stronger, the other weaker. You will be with yourself for all eternity. You need to be on the good side with yourself, as you will never escape from yourself.

In plain, its a wastage, and this goes down at the Soul not as a successful and happy attempt to come in terms with it (so that one gets 'blessed' from it) but in fact as a miserable attempt to hack into it. As thus, there is punishment for this, in the form of consequences for stupidity. It can be in the form of a come-down and craving, to a complete destruction of the Soul and life. I know it may be bizarre, but this is how it works, and nature works in her own patterns.

When push comes to shove, not only Rabbi Jewsus is ineffective, but one realizes this dupe has been destroying their life. In the same way, the drugs produce false and fake euphoria, which many people KNOW its false and harmful, especially at the first times when they do these. The body and the mind do reject these as false, because same as the conscious mind, they KNOW these are false. Can you blame them? Your body is infact going under intrusion and attack when you do these things. Don't expect it to help you in anyway.

The tendencies to do drugs and 'recreational' stuff is just your Soul asking you to work on it. Since people do not know how, the only alternative (the enemy heavily created these for a reason) is to get down that route due to lack of knowledge. Of course, the jews steal your shekels slowly, while they destroy you gradually in a rollercoaster ride with Rabbi Shekelstein on the back-cart. Now with the increase of the past-forcibly (((removed))) spiritual knowledge in the public, the enemy of course tries to somehow "tie them together" (this is the Hegelian Synthesis of the Jews: Right+Wrong = Wrong) and lastly, they are trying to keep the practitioners who don't buy into this crap in watered down spirituality. The next level of take-off is Satanism.

The states of consistent and extreme euphoria, confidence, and all these transcendental states that all humans have hardwired somewhere as "existing" (this is what leads them to seek these in the first place) are reserved for those who work their Soul and Spirit, and also their physical body, and maintain a healthy mind that is under control. Expectation created by harry potter and television are not included. You can get high all the time, for free. People will literally think you are stoned, and compared to these so called rotting experiences many have, you will be filled with life, health, vibrancy, you will be a human magnet of positivity, and if you fight your battle against natural and jewish decay for long enough, you will be crowned victorious. Everyone starts on a different level, and we have explained these factors, but everyone will eventually get there.

For those who think they can 'hack' their way through, they will be very disappointed, and feeling stupid for all these years and wasteage of themselves. The enemy thinks they have won at this point as the first thing to drain aside anything else is self-confidence and the ability to believe in one's self etc. So this reinforces exactly what lead someone down the bad routes in the first place. One has to cut it off, and if they don't find the way, please seek medical help. Its not disgraceful or weakness. What is disgraceful is know the facts and disregard this anyway.

Lastly, for the goblins and liars that overexaggerate (mostly the dealers and other failed ones who lead others into drugs - many of them are jewish), that claim of amazing feelings, living the amazing life and the list goes, open your 3rd eye and nothing will be hidden from you. You will see them for what they are. Behind the fake masks of cocaine love for Jewsus Krayst, there are bleeding souls, rotting bodies, minds plagued by unending distress, fear and terror, or just emptiness. In fact, this is what leads all Satanic Souls away from this mess in the first place. In plain, hypocrisy.

As to not sound like a retarded 'ascend-tardianism' or some stuff, what this means, is that all bodies have to be brought in proportion, alignment, harmony. Healthy mind, healthy physical body, healthy Soul, working in a harmonious manner. This is the generator of constant bliss and elevation. Find out what needs to be worked, and work it.

I am sure thousands of people here, have to testify on how amazing and how far better they feel everyday. Satan and the Gods will lead you to corrections. Since the physical brain tends to be forgetful, you can write down how crappy you felt prior to your dedication, to compare it in the years after. For most people, life is a literal living chaos of anguish. Anxiety, fear, questions that are left unanswered, extreme loneliness, hopelessness- who would be afraid of the xian 'Hell' if they are on a jewish designed one, ALREADY? I mean people are trying to pray for help to actual thin air. At best, a jew thoughtform generated to produce crap for the jews, isn't going to help any Gentile.

If one is a real Satanist, remember who we worship. We worship SATYAN or TRUTH ETERNAL for a reason. What is TRUE is not only what has effects on the physical, neither "TRUTH IS RELATIVE" as some kike said it. When things are done by your TRUE will, when you are turning towards mastery, becoming the cause of your own happiness and setting yourself free, that is a free, conscious, real freedom that Satan promised to Humanity. This is the real rise from Samsara to the Ladder of Light, to where one is crowned with bliss, for the efforts to act like a human being in accordance of the Spiritual Truth.

To see Satyan, and not "Maya", eternity and not transient crap.

In the end of the day, know that every action you do, towards greatness or towards decay, will remain for you forever. It will follow you, and it will reinforce itself. If the "greatness" path seems hard now, it only seems as such due to your distance. When you are there, it will be more flawless than infact the very 'advertised evil road with the good intentions' the kikes are trying to brainwash humanity with. The route to suffering is NOT easy. It requires a lot of persistence, a lot of pain, and a lot of misery to be stacked all the time to get there.

After a while it becomes flawless because it becomes ingrained. The same is TRUE for the opposite path. With the same and far more relative ease, as you progress, the path to good will be easy to walk as well. Being good and great with yourself is not really hard. The only hard thing is to do the brave steps to start it. Then greatness has an absorbing quality as well. There may be some enemies to obliterate on the road, because we lived in a rigged jewtrix, but the light of those who persist will break it down, and a new era will raise for them and for Humanity as a whole. This is what is going up right now.

Responsibility to the responsible. I myself have explained my thesis in regards to this worthless sport. Maybe its for lost people, but for nobody here. You have better things to do with your existence, like strive to become a God or something.

Any Golden Age will only re-emerge when the soul of people is again in tune with the higher aspect of Gold, perfection at the Soul. Not by swallowing gold coins like Rabbi Shekelberg, and farting gold dust, thinking this elevated your being into a higher level.

Satan is here to remind Humanity of its lost Soul- the regrasping, re-creation, and re-discovering of Humanity's lost self, away from the "Maya" which is illusion and just changes of perceptions that are fleeting.

Don't be a bad neptune, be like the God Neptune...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Awesome sermon HP!!!
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both." - Adolf Hitler

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:02 pm

About neptune transits, are they relevant?

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:18 pm

However the influences are not always so 'clearly' imprinted as in this case, as the body is immediate, while Neptune is more like relating to the higher octaves of existence.

As is above so below, they are relevant. Energies just aren't as obvious as other lower octave energies (Mercury-Saturn, main 7)
14/88
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Hail Satan!!

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:03 pm

DefiantSage wrote:

However the influences are not always so 'clearly' imprinted as in this case, as the body is immediate, while Neptune is more like relating to the higher octaves of existence.

As is above so below, they are relevant. Energies just aren't as obvious as other lower octave energies (Mercury-Saturn, main 7)

Neptune is extremely slow, so I havent had a transit over a personal planet as a dedicated Satanist. I have no experience to go by, however I will have pluto conjucting my natal neptune in a while, which is also the ruler of the 8th house in my chart, that should be interesting.

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Thank you so much for posting this. Neptune has made me feel exactly as you described all of my life. I unfortunately did turn to drug use for a while, although luckily wasn't a heavy user. I've given up synthetics long ago, very happily so - and you are correct, Satanism & elevating the soul has given me more happiness than any drug ever could. Actually, also thanks to Neptune, I have a passion for creating music as you described. ;)
卐 Proud Aryan Warrior Of Father Satan 卐

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:58 am

Member22 wrote:

Extremely. Many people become addicted to drugs, find a negative relationship, become mentally ill, or become more spiritual or artistic due to Neptune transits.

Basically, Neptune dissolves and creates illusions, so whatever house it is in, can be subjected to this. Neptune transiting the 11th, loss of friends. Neptune transiting 10th, the person may think they will become a rockstar despite having no musical talent whatsoever.

But Neptune is also the higher octave of Venus - ethereal art, beauty, mysticism, and so on.

Neptune transits can also point to the death of people. I have accurately found these in other people's charts. Neptune crosses the IC (4th house cusp), a parent or grandparent may die. Neptune crosses the DC, a spouse may die, or a divorce. I have compared natal charts of deceased with the transits of their loved ones. Of course, Saturn and/or Pluto also play a role, so anyone about to experience these Neptune transits must look at all factors before getting worried over what could potentially be nothing.

And, meditation sublimates all negative Neptune transits. As well as other spiritual disciplines such as yoga and qigong.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:18 am

@Lydia Thank you. Pluto will transit over my natal neptune soon which rules over my 8th house, whats your take on that? Is the house neptune is in going to be affected only, or is its ruled one, 8th house going to be influenced has well? Thanks much apreciated.

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:08 am
the transit of neptune through the second house , byebye assets , bankruptcy

through the 8th , byebye inheritance , byebye money coming from other people

through the 7th , other people/partners are unreliable/deceptive
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:32 pm

I think i know the answer to this, and that is my own failing. But what is our stance on marijuana?

It gives me energy to do work that i would equal to sexual energy.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 am

Member22 wrote:
@Lydia Thank you. Pluto will transit over my natal neptune soon which rules over my 8th house, whats your take on that? Is the house neptune is in going to be affected only, or is its ruled one, 8th house going to be influenced has well? Thanks much apreciated.

It's on JoS under "Pluto Transits". Pluto aspecting the outer planets brings changes in regards to the houses that have those signs on cusp. 8th house for you, then changes with sexuality, power, the occult, debts/loans and so on. You can do workings to ensure things go in your favor. This could be a very good transit for an SS working on advancing their soul.

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:03 am

Straitshot47 wrote:
I think i know the answer to this, and that is my own failing. But what is our stance on marijuana?

This has been discussed many times before, both here and in the yahoo groups. Basically, and anyone with an open 3rd eye and/or sensitive to energies can see this: when someone smokes marijuana, it taints their aura. Also kills brain cells. Every pothead I have known, slow reaction times, even when not stoned.

Also, marijuana is a very yin-heavy plant. Yin = feminine, it makes one way too passive, and it emasculates men.

I am from western Canada. My province is famed for its "high quality" weed. I have known way too many stoners. I know these effects all too well. Slow reactions, passive, disgusting aura, weak-willed men and women.

You want energy to work, that resembles sexual energy? Do a Mars square. Use Uruz rune. Meditation can solve any and all problems/issues/concerns.

Put yourself in true power over yourself and your life.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:41 am

Im aware of JoS's info on this. Thanks

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:25 pm
Site Admin

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
the transit of neptune through the second house , byebye assets , bankruptcy

through the 8th , byebye inheritance , byebye money coming from other people

through the 7th , other people/partners are unreliable/deceptive

Not necessarily on the 8th house Neptune thing. However, it can definitely happen, and this may involve economic fraud. This can also evaporate debt, but few people get this simply because neptune derails towards negative most of the time.

In the 7th it can bring a literal fucking bad, lying, scheming, weakening down partner. Maybe partners into drugs, hallucinogens and many other things. The partner can be a source of weakness. It can provide a shield against legal matters. That comes off as nice and sensitive but is crap etc.

Lydia Astroslothz is your type of person.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:27 pm
Site Admin

Straitshot47 wrote:

This is negative, as this is dependence. You have to be able to kickstart yourself without this or anything else. In fact you don't need it.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Very well. I will do my best to kick it.

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Straitshot47 wrote:

I'd avoid it, I remember I slipped up not long ago and smoked the tiniest amount and I got attacked heavily. Worst feeling ever.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:22 am

Now transit Saturn approaches with my Neptune. The Neptune is on a hill my third house. Now the Neptune and Saturn already in merge of 1.5 degrees. From personal experience, I began to have disgust for many people. I have almost deleted extraneous people from the life. Dialogue on a minimum, and that little brings negative experience in most cases. I see as people play the hypocrite and lie very often. Even my mother constantly deceives me on trifles (probably and in large things, even I am afraid to check). It is disgusting. Certainly, there are people to whom I trust, but it is not enough of them. Probably, it is positive aspect, there is a cleaning of an environment and illusions. Whether someone can prompt what to expect from this aspect, after all, it only gains in strength and will be actual long time? In advance I thank for the answer. Excuse, for bad English(online translator).

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:54 pm

This is great information...thanks everyone, especially Lydia & HP HC666....incredibly useful in that it clears up a lot for me.

HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
In the 7th it can bring a literal fucking bad, lying, scheming, weakening down partner. Maybe partners into drugs, hallucinogens and many other things. The partner can be a source of weakness. It can provide a shield against legal matters. That comes off as nice and sensitive but is crap etc.

Lydia Astroslothz is your type of person.

Yep def know that one. Sadly enough lost bost my best friends due to the drugs issue.

Well I guess I'll be hooked up with that transit for another couple of years. FUN ! >_>

A neptune transit (Neptune over natal) can it instead of drug use cause you to tend to stay watching stupid tv programs etc?

Return to JoyofSatan666