Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Advice on dealing with those corrupted by hebrew teaching

Advice on dealing with those corrupted by hebrew teaching

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Dear friends and fellow children of the all father, mother, princes, and of all and any of the demons of hell. I ask your assistance in a new challenge that has confronted me.

Very recently, as of last week, i started living in a group livong complex for those with financial and psychological impairment. I have enjoyed the situation and all that has come from it with the exception of one of my 5 house mates. He is a soul with amazing potential and a powerfull mind however he is trapped within drug addiction in the form of meth and also suffers from narcisistic personality dissorder. He has (from my understanding) travelled a path of trying to find spiritual ans conscious knowledge and after leaving the muslim faith started to delve into the qabalah however it appears to be a qabalah formated to be accessible to anyone. Sold online and it appears to be a mass scheme for control of the mind and formatting everyone into a system of adherence and servitude. A complete xianist doctrine. Although he is white and of scottish origin his features seem hard to distinguish given that modern humans can have mixed hebrew blood.
Should i shield myself in totality from his practice of slander and conformity against the true self? Should i try to instill knowledge of the chakras and meridian system in one so corrupted and spiritually broken. Should i cleanse this affliction or should i sever the wound from myself?
I am by no means a master in any aspect and can only claim and indominatable will against all that would attempt to grasp or change me.
Should i even try pr should i prepare sigils rituals and barriers against such practice and conceal. my chakras until alone?

If the person is of mixed hebrew blood, he is a jew and is of the enemy on the soul level. A jew cannot become a Satanist and will harass you if he finds out you are a Satanist.

If the person is a gentile (non-jew), you can try introducing the truth to the person such as by mentioning how magic may be real, how the bible is a lie, how a few evil individuals control a vast amount of the world's wealth, etc. If he is interested, you can try to gradually introduce him to Satanism.

However, be EXTREMELY CAREFUL. Someone heavily into kabalistic jewish magick is tuned in to enemy energies and may react badly. On top of that, he is a drug addict, which opens up his mind to enemy influence. He also has a narcissistic personality which will make him think he is always so much better and more knowledgeable than you. Because of that, he will probably not like being told he is wrong. If he does not seem interested or reacts badly to you trying to introduce the truth to him, STAY AWAY from that person.

If the person is not willing to embrace Satanism, he will only drain your energies and drag you down to his level. Stay away and let him self-destruct. Build a very strong aura of protection and do not connect with him in any way.

Methods of Protection
topic16800.html

If he is unwilling to become a Satanist, you can bind him so he cannot harm you in any way.

Binding Spell/ Working
topic16812.html
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced