Board index JoyofSatan666 Veteran's Day

Veteran's Day

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:36 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Veteran's Day

This is an answer to a thread that I gave on the subject:

There is really nothing to celebrate. When I think about my family members some who never came back as in the case of the Great War. What did they fight for? The first war was started by Imperialist, Zionist Banking interests as working to together and one backstabbing the other for the agenda of creating a jewish, world communist dictatorship. And we have been suffering ever since from the events it unrolled. I am sure if all the lost soldiers of the Great War could come back and tell us something it would be...... Don't get fooled by the jews into another war again.

Since Veteran's Day is a cult of jewish propaganda, mainly to cover over jewish crimes of starting these wars and for what reasons.....

World War 2 was Zionist interests pushing the world into war so they could use it to build a world communist dictatorship. Which almost gave us WW3. Hitler did everything humanly possible to avoid a war and have peace. He knew what war was like from having fought as front line solider in the last one. But Germany was attacked by Jewry from their Empires of America, Britain and the USSR. Poland declared war on Germany first by violently attacking the German population in the region they had conducted an illegal military occupation of since the end of the first war. On orders from Churchill and the American Sectary of State, Bacon. In promise of starting a war with Germany. England and France would then declare war and attack Germany from two fronts and Poland would get more of Germany. Of course the Polish government never looked east to the massive military build up along their eastern boarder from the USSR. And seemed to have forgot the last time they were invaded by the Red Army. Hitler offered them peace numerous times. Stalin's plan like fellow jewish masters was to get the west to bleed themselves out so the Red Army would have less opposition. To their coming invasion. Which would be the second time the Red Army invaded into Europe with the goal of taking the whole continent. The jew Lenin who the jewish global bankers, Warburg's got into power. Stated in 1918 there would have to be a second world war to finish the aim of creating a jewish globalist dictatorship of communism and he order the Red Army to invade all of Europe in 1920 to start such.

To be honest the only people to celebrate is those who fought against the USSR in Jew War two. As they were legitimately fighting for a holy cause. Being forced to attack Stalin's world army before Stalin could invade the rest of Europe which Stalin's date for was July of 1941. This event destroyed the USSR and halted the major thrust of the jews plans. Stalin had been the one invading numerous other nations before this date in aggressive wars. To open up the channels for the major invasion coming in 41. Were Hitler's invasions were defense attacks on those who had already declared war on Germany first.

Stalin's War:
topic15258.html

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:56 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

The only ones that need our salutations are those who really fought against the JWO, and as for the fallen Gentiles who fell fighting for the jewish order without knowing, this is the saddest part of everything.

All wars amongst Gentiles are needless tragedies, especially civil wars, which is infact what the western part of WW2 was. It was a civil war between Aryans, who had the misfortune to have civil wars for centuries again and again, so jews can be where they are now...

Those that deserve comment are those who at least advanced our agenda of freeing humanity away from the slavery of the JWO. New, old and ancient, and those who fell fighting the real enemy. To these we cannot but give them honor, for brick by brick we still have an existence today on the foundation they created by their blood.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:28 am

We call it Rememberance Day in Canada, which is a bit more fitting. And I always say something like "thanking all who fought for, and is fighting for, freedom", which for me means the Nazis and my fellow SS. So it's my subtle way of thanking us.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:04 am

Hitler saved Europe from the gulags, all ran by jews. That's why the jewish media has been bastardizing him for seventy years and still going strong.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:14 am

My grandfather was one of falangists who revolted against the Spanish communist government in 1936, he always said: I just did what I had to do, there's nothing to celebrate.

The best way to honor our familiars and comrades is to continue putting all our effort into RTR and spiritual struggle.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:50 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Hail to your Grandfather! Stalin and the Elders of Zion were behind trying to take over Spain. Thankfully Hitler stepped in with and helped the Spanish patriots. Which the two together were able to destroy the communist movement. The German's lent their air force to Franco which allowed him and his forces to cross from their bases into Spain over night and launch the uprising successfully.

Wotanwarrior wrote:
My grandfather was one of falangists who revolted against the Spanish communist government in 1936, he always said: I just did what I had to do, there's nothing to celebrate.

The best way to honor our familiars and comrades is to continue putting all our effort into RTR and spiritual struggle.

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:45 pm

Thanks! :mrgreen: It is no coincidence that it was Stalin directly who gave the order from Russia to execute the two Falangist leaders Primo de Rivera and Ramiro Ledesma who the communists had prisoners.

Also many of the Spanish communist leaders were jews directly, you just have to see their disgusting faces:

Dolores Ibarruri

Manuel Azaña

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Hail to your Grandfather! Stalin and the Elders of Zion were behind trying to take over Spain. Thankfully Hitler stepped in with and helped the Spanish patriots. Which the two together were able to destroy the communist movement. The German's lent their air force to Franco which allowed him and his forces to cross from their bases into Spain over night and launch the uprising successfully.

Wotanwarrior wrote:

Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Return to JoyofSatan666