Board index JoyofSatan666 What Can America Expect on Day Two

What Can America Expect on Day Two

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:16 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Now that the "Jew/Shabbos Trump Savior of OyVeyism" will slowly start to go into a 'normal mode', people will be gladly 'surprised' to see their 'savior' Trump going down certain routes, which may be shocking to those who expected him to act in any other way, believing in his vote-buying "promises".

One of these routes Trump will take at first is the route of 'normalization'. In plain words, he will become the full jewish president he is intended to be since the beginning, that is to the extent and by the mode through which his masses will not have a violent revolt. In simple words, methodically, he is probably not going to do half of the things he has (((promised))) based on some or any (((Excuse))). In the same way after the 'elections' he rushed to kiss Bnai Barry's feet, and hugs and kisses with Hillary, his supposed enemy, so will be the case with all jews. As we have told you before, nothing changed, except of the perception of the masses in regards to the rigged systems and everything.

One possible option is that Hillary's hordes will be used, so that the jews can cause civil unrest, and also keep "Trump" from acting in any of his "Promises". As thus Trump will be put as the "Victim" in order for the jews to gain more momentum etc. There are many routes the enemy may or may not follow, less or more evident, what I want is to just give everyone an idea, and make everyone more aware of that its not going to be White or Black. There may be undertones. Now if the people are going to sink-in that crap, that's another matter, and probably our RTR's will make sure this will again boomerang into the face of the enemy. The jews are highly skilled in doing things that win them time.

As Mossad says, "By the Art of Deception you shall wage war". This is stolen from Asian warfare manuals, and this is real. As such our education of the masses should be focused to obliterate the 'two side' meme of the enemy, which is the Hegelian dialectic of supposed 'opposites'. The jews have controlled the planet with this for centuries. "Good Christians, Bad Muslims". Who owns them both? Jews. The list goes. Left or Right? Capitalism or Communism? The jewish dipolar game goes on eternally.

These elections as we have argued before were a waste of time, and a social experiment to see where the popular mind is at, and re-plan the jewish struggle based on new conditions. Humanity does not sink in the JewWorldOrder as easily as jews would like. Now of course our Rituals brought the enemy extreme casualties, such as random scandals, populist uprising against the hebrew media, the list goes endless. The jews also revealed themselves as the nefarious people they are from all sides.

This became mainstream, and this is our only benefit, as with Trumps imminent betrayal of the White people and All Americans, people will finally wake up as to the jewish control, and tha Shabbos solutions (who are in fact Jewish) will never work out for us. The Jews are in Washington again. Operation Trump had a boomerang effect that the jews thought they would minimize, and they played again two sides against the middle, but when the Trump Hype dies out, this will escalate even worse. Now people are more informed, and Trump was like a plan B in order to manage their problems and win them time. Trumps natal chart is the chart of a con-man, front-man, the same TV persona that is to sell lies to naive people.

As I said in the other post, there is a slight chance, Trump might swing to become a most obnoxious person ever, and really anti-White, without building any walls, or doing anything in particular. Its obvious in servant Trump's natal chart, he is a loudmouth. Trump was nothing but a jewish product, on a seemingly "Gentile" seath, that was just spewing out 'politically incorrect' things, so the jews would win the elections for once more since people KNOW about the jews and their time is running out. After this person, there won't be much more to pull as a stunt for jews. As for the other shill, it went really down. This was a lose-lose situation for jews, at least where the public is concerned.

WE SATANISTS DO NOT EXPECT SHABBOS OR HALFLINGS TO BE OUR SAVIORS! *WE* ARE THE SAVIORS OF OURSELVES, AND ONLY FELLOW GENTILES WILL ABSOLVE US BY THESE ISSUES THAT ARE PLAGUING US! Never forget this.

As far as these Trumpeys and Hillary's are concerned, our only concern should be how we can better use them to advance our agenda. This is what the Gods think, and this is what is going to happen.

The "Two Sides Against the Middle" is a classic one. In my replies on the subject before, I have stated again and again, that people shouldn't be looking at PROMISES. Everytime (((Elections))) happen, everyone listens to the promises, and they defend these jewish servants as if they are so amazing, because of the (((promises))) they give. These are almost always complete and total lies, that only win the jews further and more time. Trump was on the edge of what the jews can do, to still keep the dissatisfied people in the Jewish System. Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin and the rest of the Shabbos or Jewish company. Alt-Right is the New Left. And its going to act really left-y so be prepared.

Even in the imaginary scene that Trump was supposedly really with the people in anyway, you will be surprized to see in his next months his gradual demoralization, change and how he will become the jewish cuck he always was, only in the change that it will be different. Trump lacks knowledge and many skills to run office, and as with anyone else, the jews aren't going to leave him do it. In the fantasy scenario that he is a real ruler, he has no clue as to how he will "Rule", as thus his garden is going to do the ruling.

As for Pence, Pence is an Evangelical christian and a super decent choice for Israel. Trump of course has talked both sides of his mouth for the whole campaing. What is to our benefit is that one side of his mouth is beneficial to our own narrative. What we can do and look forward is that we can educate people more openly, since Trump in order to be elected opened up the 'taboo' regions we are dealing with, and on jewish losses brought them on their gamble to keep people enslaved.

Infact, a trick like Trump was necessary at this point. Trump is not any miracle, or anything that wasn't supposed to happen. Now HOW it happened, and with what casualties and revealing of the Jew World Order, well, that is a miracle caused by those fighting against them. Trump was a safety net, plan B for the jews, but nobody guarantees it will not rip as well.

On the fantasial instance that "Trump" shows any disobedience and stuff, and if we want to place our bets on a more positive side for us, the RTR's can make jewish counselors and many other jews fall in vain. In short, if they don't have anything substantial to offer, their influence will become lesser and the enemy will generally be demoralized. In the even more fantasial occurence where Trump does things for our side, given he is mixed (jews are afraid of those mixed due to being prone to betrayal), so he may unconsciously press on landmines like he did in his election campaign, this is what we can bet for most. Now, do not be deceived- otherwise than from our efforts, nothing would happen. Our RTR's will cause the necessary 'coincidences' so that they will be forced to act in a certain direction.

So its to be considered to remember whose tit Trump has been sucking, and who made him, and not to be considered as anything else than he is. If he is put to use by our means and our side, for anything, and protected for it, in an unconscious way for him, that's a different issue. In this case, the jews could potentially threaten Trump with economic collapse or something like this, but this scenario is the most highly unlikely. Trump will also be surrounded by jews, and at this point, his Jewish family lot is in the White House, of which he is himself a member and no different.

The jews however will be forced, thanks to our RTR's, pressure, and the Gods, to throw some of their people/ideas/achievements or undertakings under the bus, because of the fear of populist uprising from the masses, who thanks to the 666[www] have been waking up. This is to protect themselves, and this is encoded in the Torah. They are willing to go to any lengths to maintain power, and Trump is one of these scheduled plans. They would rather have power, at least to a degree, even if things don't entirely go their way, as they devise plans on the back to regain full rulership.

This 'throwing under the bus' should not be considered an act of 'good jewry' or 'good jews', as this is a plot, neither any of our victories as 'friendship' or 'backing down' or 'goodness' of the jews. Its just because jews cannot do better at this point, and a product of spiritual force is compelling them to act in certain ways. Whomever thinks of things differently, they need to wake up and see their thousands of years of history.

I will explain in depth what is going on in my part 2, which will be titled "The White and Black Brotherhood of Jewish Rulership". People will then get the game of Trumpey, and the general 'system agents' like him, and how we can benefit from it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:09 pm

I've heard Trump is textbook psyop.
:-D

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:16 pm
Site Admin

AscendingSun wrote:
I've heard Trump is textbook psyop.

I think definitely the same. They have amassed all the info on potential 'awakes' with the Trump incident. Now they also know to what degree there is still resistence to their plans, which will let them formulate new methods etc.

What is the upside, is that now we can use this and get more open. People are waking up, and the only hope of this is the people, otherwise it won't get anywhere. Our RTR's can force this into a direction that will have a good turnout.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:46 pm

This seems very likely.. Even at his winning speech he started speaking about oneness and all races in America etc. Quite a turn, huh? He is just a piece of shit liar, zionist asshole. But we will force him to act on his election promises and more.

I take great pleasure in seeing the jews suffer for what they have done to the Pagan Gods...
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:54 pm

I don't know if this is even anywhere on any sermon, but WHY exactly does (www) stand for 666?
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:14 pm
Site Admin

ForeverFlaming wrote:
I don't know if this is even anywhere on any sermon, but WHY exactly does (www) stand for 666?

In Jewish Gematria the hated number 666, is actually VAU VAU VAU or WWW. The internet is one of the most hated instruments of Satan. This is why the enemy wants to shut it down. This gave voice to the people of the world. However they try to control it and turn it into an Orwellian nightmare, the WWW has awakened a lot of people who are using it for decent purposes.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:15 pm
Site Admin

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
This seems very likely.. Even at his winning speech he started speaking about oneness and all races in America etc. Quite a turn, huh? He is just a piece of shit liar, zionist asshole. But we will force him to act on his election promises and more.

I take great pleasure in seeing the jews suffer for what they have done to the Pagan Gods...

Notice how after the brawl with his supposed enemies, now they are all friends. And dine the same night. As they did any other day anyway. So its all a big giant brawl no different than political WWE for the masses.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

In Jewish Gematria the hated number 666, is actually VAU VAU VAU or WWW. The internet is one of the most hated instruments of Satan. This is why the enemy wants to shut it down. This gave voice to the people of the world. However they try to control it and turn it into an Orwellian nightmare, the WWW has awakened a lot of people who are using it for decent purposes.

Ohhhhh. I see. Thank you for explaining!!!
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:19 pm

One honest good thing that came from this whole Trumpstein buisiness is the name George Soros popping up more and more often. People need to know about this filth and all he has done against humanity. If more names like this will pop up it will be a huge advantage to everyone.

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Demiqas wrote:
One honest good thing that came from this whole Trumpstein buisiness is the name George Soros popping up more and more often. People need to know about this filth and all he has done against humanity. If more names like this will pop up it will be a huge advantage to everyone.

We have to be careful with this though, I've seen more and more lately that it's the EVIL FORMER NAZI COLLABORATOR George Soros that needs to be shut down, I think this is the meme they're gonna go for to hide the fact it's the jews behind all the nasty stuff he's doing and blame their enemies as usual

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:55 pm

The further we push the jews' gatekeeping back the more likely they will try to start the next war, as HP Cobra has said before. The parasites do have a plan. Anti war RTRs are great for this, I usually try to include one in my RTRs every night. After their attempts at war and desolation utterly fail they will probably stage some bullshit about how the jew scum are being persecuted... OyVey MUH 6MILLION...These lies and scapegoating will come back to them as well, as long as we do our part!

To the veteran SS out there I can't thank you enough for your years of RTR work Im sure the Gods will reward you well.

HAIL THE SS VETERANS! HAIL THE HPs!
14/88
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Hail Satan!!

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

Also I don't know if anyone else knows this already but it's an interesting fact I discovered recently, it seems as though the pre-xtian Roman numerical system is based around the number 666 too, the progression of the main 6 numbers in their numerical aphabet add up to 666, so if you add all these up you get: I, V, X, L, C, D or: 1+5+10+50+100+500 = 666

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:44 pm
Site Admin

Hvítr Ormr wrote:
Demiqas wrote:

We have to be careful with this though, I've seen more and more lately that it's the EVIL FORMER NAZI COLLABORATOR George Soros that needs to be shut down, I think this is the meme they're gonna go for to hide the fact it's the jews behind all the nasty stuff he's doing and blame their enemies as usual

This is why we do the RTRs, as these banish the nefarious hoaxes in their originations, which are rooted in jewish propaganda that only works due to heavily backed up magick. Obviously their statements are totally illogical, but they seem so due to magick etc.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Site Admin

DefiantSage wrote:
The further we push the jews' gatekeeping back the more likely they will try to start the next war, as HP Cobra has said before. The parasites do have a plan. Anti war RTRs are great for this, I usually try to include one in my RTRs every night. After their attempts at war and desolation utterly fail they will probably stage some bullshit about how the jew scum are being persecuted... OyVey MUH 6MILLION...These lies and scapegoating will come back to them as well, as long as we do our part!

To the veteran SS out there I can't thank you enough for your years of RTR work Im sure the Gods will reward you well.

HAIL THE SS VETERANS! HAIL THE HPs!

They do. They will create any frontier possible. So the thing is people just need to have their potent medicine of SATANISM (Truth Ism) and meditate so that they can forever be close to Truth and not fall into errors and lies.

The RTRs for war might be upcoming. The Schedule needs to be done as required as because the enemy might attempy another war and we will have to act to prevent this. Humanity does NOT need bloodshed for jewish interest. I hope the Middle East ordeal will finally stop.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:13 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

From reading the current press, Trump's victory has the jews shitting themselves. As the jews themselves state not because of Trump.....But because of what this victory means for them. They admit its a sign of America awakening against them and the writing is on the wall.

What we need to do is keep up the momentum with the rtr's and working on line to educate the populace which the energy from our rituals pushes forward further.

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:52 pm

This was a useful article and helped clear some things up for me.

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

Cobra, I saw your statement about his Trump's natal chart. I was honesty surprised it's right online for everyone to see, time and all! Is it possible to use this to our advantage? Also, is it also possible that the poos use that to their advantage as well?

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:46 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
From reading the current press, Trump's victory has the jews shitting themselves. As the jews themselves state not because of Trump.....But because of what this victory means for them. They admit its a sign of America awakening against them and the writing is on the wall.

What we need to do is keep up the momentum with the rtr's and working on line to educate the populace which the energy from our rituals pushes forward further.

When online gaming I see more and more white nationalists. There's always someone interested in what I have to say about the reptilians etc. A lot of these games, particularly medieval fantasy games that worship multiple dieties & use magick etc, help to get the populace interested in these subjects on a physical level, even if subconsciously. I find this makes these the perfect places to spread the truth, as these crowds have a particular interest in magick and the metaphysical already.
卐 Proud Aryan Warrior Of Father Satan 卐

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:02 am

He went back on his promise with Obama-care and he deleted the part about the immigrants on his website. He should be brought to justice for going back on his promises, the fucking pig.

But many people know now who is in control, thanks to the internet. So now they know who to hold responsible. Jews are what they are and won't change.. The difference now is they will be held accountable.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Return to JoyofSatan666