Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump has Won the Popular Vote, Now Clock's Ticking

Trump has Won the Popular Vote, Now Clock's Ticking

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

As it seems from the results, we have been right, and HP Don's forecast was accurate, Trump has won the elections, or at least the popular vote and many of the states.

Now, our interest lies not in which puppet has won, but what we can do with this puppet, and what does a puppet represent to us and in general. We are above all, Satanists, and above anything else; so those who do not feel that way, they should better think about it. Satanism is in the Soul, where everything else falls subservient. This is a point to keep in mind, because if you are a child or son/daughter of Satan, this is a reality everyone has to accept. The Gods love us and we owe them to take care of situations that are threatening to our species.

Behind Hillary, there were marching hordes of 'immigrunt lovers', people who basically want the USA to go to shreds by promoting illegals (as such complete destruction of Law), complete abolishment of borders, jewish media, and the list goes endless. All the jewish rot and cancer has been rallying behind her, and of course, behind Hillary are the ideas of ruling cuckoldry, justification of wars in Iraq and elsewhere, the list goes endless.

Hillary was also a pedophile that conducted full blown rituals to Jehova, her tribal 'god', with the greasy kike "Abraamovich" which happens to have the same name as Jewcy Putin's right hand con-man. With this grease-bag in the 'presidency', it would be harder for us to influence things. Hillary is a full blown Jewess, and an old rat in the supposed 'establishment'. She would not deviate not even by mistake from the teachings and the art of "Gregory Swartz", also known as George Soros...She has been trained for that job of communizing for decades...

She is the spiritual daughter of Gregory Swartz, who claimed he is "GOD" lately in the news as well. Expressing the same rotten opinion all the 'chosenites' harbor about themselves anyway. Very intelligent, kike Soros, proves us right in how the pathetic and insane alien jews literally think you are all their cattle, want to own you as such, and want to turn everyone into a 'one race' mixed monkey-oid humanity in order to rule easily.

Now on the other side of the fake game, from all points of view, we are to profit from Jewcy Trump. This is not an argument of who is more or less jewcy, as both are jewcy to the bone in different ways. As the Rabbinical law believes, those who are more mixed are more prominent both to "mistakes", and both to 'foreign influences'. Our Rituals and our RTR's have been ripping the enemy apart. The complete unveiling of the jewish criminal 'media', to their supposed 'poll tracking' and the rest of the garbage has been exposed really badly. Same as what is going on behind the scenes in many ways, such as rigging elections, and the list goes.

People have completely lost their trust, and this reverberates in all of Europe as well, where the systematic attempt in turning us Whites into sissified, forced immigrunt marrying mudslime identity-less hordes is taking place. This supposed victory of 'Trump', this is a step in the right direction to an extent and shows resistence in the popular mind. The jews cannot turn us into identity-less, multicultural borgs yet, and then feed us to their alien friends. People are resisting, in an unconscious and even conscious way.

Satan bless our RTR's, things escalated a lot in this are without much jewish control, or through jewish mistakes that were fatal.

What is behind the puppet Trump situation lies pretty clear: people are tired of forced immigration, 'muh feels, we wuz kangs', 'i'ma cam in ur country and kill u and steal ur wife' and all the rest of the garbage and excrement the jews push relentlessly. Bnai Barry or Jew-bama, the infiltrator Mudslime racial Jew, ruined America pretty much. And gave rise to all of these ideas who want to wipe Whites out.

He is also a beacon of hope to all of the Mudslime hoards and the "u can do anyffin cuz muh dick's" who literally come in Europe and rape baby children in the name of Allah, or drug White women in order to impregnate them for a fast one, or just beat them senseless to death even if they are grandmas for not wanting to be raped by the chosen of Allah. The situation has grew out of hand, and on top of this the jewish media does not show even 5% of it. After all, the hordes must be protected, as these people mimic the jews and their Chosenism, albeit on an lower level, and exactly as taught by the jews.

This is chaos, and chaos must be brought into an end. Bnai Barry has been a systematic propaganda for the uprising of Mudslimes, and those of his likes, and nothing more. Other than that he was a wrecked of American civilization.

Whites don't want garbage and criminals anymore, forced intermarriage, immigration, and 'muh racism so gimme ur house and land' anymore. No Gentile who is worthwhile wants this JEWISH extremism of the jews channeled in our society anymore.

The jews have been revealed to be turning their wheels.

We must always remember, that jews are behind and do reinforce all these incidents, and not "Gentiles" on their own. Most Gentiles are OK in their brains and not mortally psychotic criminals who want to enslave others. As for their foot soldiers, black, white, asians, and all races alike, they will meet the fate of their masters, no compensation required for them. They are all the same jews and shabbos. Normally however, Gentiles just fall victims to their jewish brainwashers and agitators. This will also change by our RTR's as people will wake up.

Behind this 'Trump' incident have also rallied all the anti-semites of the planet, to a more major or less major extent. Now, this doesn't mean anything for Shabbos Trump, but it means a lot of things for us who try to get the Truth on the enemy out. We are very far from winning this struggle, and those who think that jewsus or some jewcy greasebag or slave of these, is going to save us, should just lobotomize themselves.

The jews have pulled this stunt many times, what changes now though, is our historic spiritual resistance, which did not exist ever before. As such their stunts will turn into a further disaster.

SAVE-PRINT- KEEP SAFE- AND SPAM THE RTR's that have been instructed in the schedule. [We are going to co-ordinate with a new program as well].

All worthwhile people on the planet should be disgusted by this systematic jewish agenda to wipe us all out and enslave us into a massive, multiracial, rootless jewish communist dictatorship. This is PURE EVIL and the essence of destroying Nature's work upon all the beautiful Gentile Races. Whites ARE waking up, same as many other Gentiles who are sensible and intelligent and at our side. They are angry and disgusted by this attempt to be turned into hordes, and what the jews have done to their people who after all were innocent. This has been ongoing for thousands of years.

Even in the jewish bible it is admitted that one day all the Nations of the World will raise against the jews. According to the skrawny jews that wrote this excrement, Humanity will die out of this insolence. But isn't this the same book that says if you don't kiss jewish ass you are going to die...Well, everyone who is against them is very well in their spot, and the jews are losing and will just keep losing. The 'flawless' years are over for them.

Satan will spiritually destroy them. On the antipode of the prophecy of the jews, we have the more Ancient, Pagan Prophecies of our Ancestors. The light will defeat the darkness, and the imposter 'kings' and 'rulers' and their hoaxes will be destroyed. Satan is the Author of these prophecies, and they will materialize in the inevitable destruction of the jewish spirit in all levels.

On a more physical level, these things manifesting are positive news that show that all of us are standing a chance against the Jew, who seemed to possess omnipotent power in all our Nations and States, minds etc. The poison is slowly being extracted, and when people heal, the enemy will reap what they sowed.

Consider the vote of Trump of a measure of around 20% of populist awakening. Trump is the last gamble of the jews in power, and look that they were forced to put a seemingly "White" person in order to be able to grasp power. This means we are in the first stages of awakening of the White people. Make no question, the jews will be at the White House again, what is only different is not in the government, but in the will of the people. The jew albeit their dreams of microchipped, multiracial, zombified cattle to rule of all of us, is failing.

Their exposal has been the worst. Also, people are figuring out the largest hoax on our history, which is (((Christianity))) and the more people detach from this spiritual, moral and ethical slavery of xianity, civilization can and will be saved.

It seems we are moving on the right direction, and by abolishing any retarded thinking that wants anything to happen on its own, one can see a few things that are self evident.

First of all, Trump may attempt swinging in the opposite direction of what he was elected to do. In that sense, be even worse than Hillary, or at least engage in shady behavior behind scenes to further the jewish Agenda. Now that the enemey is well disorganized and had their heap of attacks, they will be forced to part in sides, let alone the major populace really hates them and if Trump becomes another Bush, the masses will not tolerate it, as they have built a very close tie with "Trump" being a savior.

The jews thanks to our RTR's are on a lockdown situation. On one hand their favored shill and blood cousin, Hillary the child molestor, failed the "Hawly Talmud" and went down despite of the closely billions focused on her. Total disaster and financial loss for the enemy as well.

On the other hand, the jews are again in lockdown, because their philo-jewish Trump, who is no question fed from their jewish mother's tit, has the issue of the masses being extremely agitated to the jews, rejecting of their policies etc. They will more than likely be forced, at least to an extent, to act 'good' towards the people. If they don't, which understanding jewish nature, they cannot by definition, the people will become even more enraged, and down the years things will hit the fan so violently, that their Virtual Reality, Sissification Blackz-ization Immigrunt-ification xian cuck-ization agenda will go down the drain by blood and destruction.

Even the (((Muslim))) Jew Bama, Bnai Barry and his disgusting wifey were all campaigning of Hillary, same as the JEWISH media, jewish means of propaganda, and even hollywood and anything else. All the money was on Hillary. Trump was the second, and dangerous solution for the jews, and this is what happened. While the chances of foiling the jews on Hillary would be zero, now at least there are chances. Our RTR's will make sure the Roulette will turn on our direction, and we will win 1/36, by the grace of 666. Trump is left with few choices but to act in the direction to he has 'promised' at least to an extent. If Trump turns into what Hillary was afraid to become, he will also get ripped off equally as bad.

Now Trumps chart and the person in general is very open to our influences. Make sure to save the RTR's, and be ready for anything, as with what we have achieved now,

We have altered history of mankind with our RTR's, to where Gentile people who are worthwhile are now waking up and going to the right direction. The RTR's are in control, and may Satan BLESS our RTR's to success.

Do not forget however, the jews are still in control. They are still in Google, trying to snatch all the knowledge of your life, still on facebook, still everywhere.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. HALFLINGS, QUARTERLINGS AND ANYTHING MUST BE OBLITERATED, SAME AS SHABBOS UNDER THEIR RULERSHIP. We Satanists are perfectionists and we don't want people with interferring with the affairs of the planet of Satan, who is the original Father of Mankind. They are still in extreme control at the top, and as Asmodeus said two things wil happen:

1. 'The enemy will manifest blantantly as we reach the Climax of our cause' (Just see what the jews have been trying to pull in our home, the JoS, or even down the media etc)

2. 'Their rule is but a season. Short will be the Tyranny Over US' (Asmodeus in regards to the destruction of the enemy rule on the planet by the enemy aliens and ilk)

And to fill in with a third quote "ISRAEL WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES" -Satan, on the inevitable destruction of Israel and all it represents.

So to close this message, this breath of 'hope' and the fruit of our work should just motivate us to work even harder, with even more ruthlessness, and with even more extreme devotion to Satan and the Powers of Hell, to completely overthrow this jewish system that wants to turn humanity back into the Middle Ages, Orwellian style.

Satan's Will will dominate, whether the jews want it or not.

Did they hear that?

The the Clock's ticking, Jews.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The jews agreed to throw communist, jew Bernie under the bus for the jewess Hilary simply because they knew she was the better face to put on their globalist-Marxist agenda.

Site Admin

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The jews agreed to throw communist, jew Bernie under the bus for the jewess Hilary simply because they knew she was the better face to put on their globalist-Marxist agenda.

From what I know and I may be wrong, Bernie and Hillary are just two well studied commies as well. With Hillary being a full blown wanna-be Commissar, no different than Merrr-kul of Jew Ghetto in Poland...

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Excellent Sermon High Priest HoodedCobra!

And yes HP Mageson's Prediction was spot on! Trump won the popular vote by a small margin.

I didn't vote because I knew both major candidates were shills, but preferred Trump.

Because the Mainstream Media was rallied against him. Now that they've lost, the Jewish media has lost so much credibility amongst the American people, and world in general.

The RTR truly are working!

Hail the gods, the goddess's and the deamon/ess's of hell!

Hail Satan!!!!!!

Site Admin

Sagittarius1823 wrote:

And yes HP Mageson's Prediction was spot on! Trump won the popular vote by a small margin.

I didn't vote because I knew both major candidates were shills, but preferred Trump.

Because the Mainstream Media was rallied against him. Now that they've lost, the Jewish media has lost so much credibility amongst the American people, and world in general.

The RTR truly are working!

Hail the gods, the goddess's and the deamon/ess's of hell!

Hail Satan!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN AND TO ALL OF OUR WARRIORS FIGHTING THE ENEMY!!

TEAM SATAN WINS!!

"Oy Veyyyyy... My rolex from stolen interest money is ticking, it must be the apocalypse"- Rabbi Shlomo:

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

HELLYES COBRA!
HAIL COBRA!!!

The Age of Aquarius is Ours and Ours alone, but this war is not over til it's over.

I recently submitted RTR Print Outs to the Yahoo Groups, I hope they meet your approval. Because I want all of our Brothers and Sisters to print these out and to save them. I had a feeling Trump would win....I also remember him stating his disliking to the internet, which is why I made these.

Soon I'll be releasing more videos, more gifs, more everything for Online Warfare and one special Jos related surprise :)

The Clock is ticking poos.....

This is amazing news!!!!! We are winning!!!! ^o^

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!! HAIL MOTHER LILITH FOREVER!!!
AND A BIG HAIL TO ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!!
SEIG HEIL!! HEIL HITLER!!!
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

I hope that now he keep part of his promises up and ends the war so European politicians won't have any excuse to flood our continent with cockroaches and rapefugees.
I can't wait for the next European elections in 2017-18, the same thing will happen here. Nationalism is rising again.

Site Admin

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
First of all, Trump may attempt swinging in the opposite direction of what he was elected to do. In that sense, be even worse than Hillary, or at least engage in shady behavior behind scenes to further the jewish Agenda. Now that the enemey is well disorganized and had their heap of attacks, they will be forced to part in sides, let alone the major populace really hates them and if Trump becomes another Bush, the masses will not tolerate it, as they have built a very close tie with "Trump" being a savior.

This is exactly what I was thinking would happen. He would be exposed so badly that it looks ugly and bright for the future. Just my intuition.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

I'm not happy that Trump won, but I'm kinda happy that Trump won because we get to see how butthurt the Clinton supporters are getting.
The only good world, is a world without jews, xians, and muslims. If violence is necessary to accomplish this, then so be it... That sort of task requires extreme means to complete it.

HEIL HITLER! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL! HAIL SATAN!

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

The Jews had this plan B Drumpf in case their other tool couldn't win, and popped subliminals to try to force the outcome in case they would fail.

http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.htm

Site Admin

Zygisrko wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

This is exactly what I was thinking would happen. He would be exposed so badly that it looks ugly and bright for the future. Just my intuition.

Trump was plan B of the jews, no question about it, but while plan A would have 100% success (Clinton), plan B is a plan B, and plan B always shows that one was powerless to pull up the plan A, which shows there is a loophole in the plan in this case. This is why they are all so agitated. Now if Trump acts like Bush two, that's another issue, and we win in all sides from it. If Trump betrays the people outright, people will see the last frontier and get their last dis-illusionment, so this ends up in disaster as well.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Egon wrote:
The Jews had this plan B Drumpf in case their other tool couldn't win, and popped subliminals to try to force the outcome in case they would fail.

That episode was made when trump announced that he would run to be president
Namasatan

Site Admin

Egon wrote:

Definitely. I forgot to include this. Trump was the plan B and this Simpsons thing is to put into the mass mind the possible presidency. Which manifested. However in the so called 'episode', Hillary wins, not Trump. So this was also programmed in the same way for it to happen. But apparently didn't. And Rabbis are getting heart attacks out of it.

We now however have more 'ground' to spread our beliefs in a more 'accepted' way. This should be the only positive outcome, and what we can make out of it.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Indeed , first thing I though yesterday Hp Don was right!!

Sagittarius1823 wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!!!
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

I heard she s involved w/ human trafficking including kids, not sure if is true.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Hillary was also a pedophile that conducted full blown rituals to Jehova, her tribal 'god', with the greasy kike "Abraamovich" which happens to have the same name as Jewcy Putin's right hand con-man. With this grease-bag in the 'presidency', it would be harder for us to influence things.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Very good for the United States. Now it's time to think to Europe too. The next important event will be the 4th December.
There will be two events in the same day. Ballots in Austria (fatherland of Adolf Hitler) and a referendum in Italy.
If someone doesn't know, in May 2016 Austrian elections were frauded by communists because the extreme right candidate had won.
However Austrians are not stupid. They noted these frauds and they are voting again the next month.
This time Norbert Hofer, the nationalist candidate must win. If he wins, this would be the second beating to Jeuwrope neck after brexit.
One of the former governor of Karnten (an important region of Austria), who was a real neo nazi beloved president, Jorg Haider was murdered by jews in 2008, simulating the event with a car crash. They must pay for this.
I ask you High Priests, High Priestess and all Satanists to increment power to Austrian people; because if Norbert Hofer wins on the 4th december, and Marie Le Pen in March 2017, Europe will begin to save herself and Jews will really begin to tremble.
I guarantee you when Italians, Germans, Frenchs and all Europeans people wake up, the Hell will be unleashed on the enemy.
Thanks comrades.
May Satan give us Strength and Honor

I couldn't agree more with this post. There are photos of Hillary visiting the Western Wall of Jerusalem with filthy rabbis at her side. However, Trump stated he would do what no other candidate has done in the past. All candidates since the horrible jews had imposed a two-state solution to Jerusalem with the Palestinians has promised to rwcoginze Jerusalem as the capitol of Jerusalem but never did. However, in September, Trump said that he will recognize Jerusalem as the "eternal capitol of Israel," which no other candidate has done. Recogmizing Jerusalem as such will make it their " eternal capitol for the past 3,000 years." If he does this, this will be playing directly into the hands of the Jews. It will dissolve the two-state solution created in the 60's and give Jerusalem completely to them. Also, Trump wants to move the US Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem. Doing this will legitimize what Jews have wanted all along, full-control of Jerusalem for the future. The Israeli president, scum Netanyahu is celebrating Trump's election. Also, Trump wants to dismantle the Iran Nuclear Deal, something that might lead to the Jews having access to their nuclear facilities, which might be our last line of defense against the Jews. All of this will give the Jews the power necessary to control how history is written today. Any thoughts on this? Think long-term implications... there are hundreds of links to Trump saying these things- there are even articles of the filthy Jews celebrating for the new President elect, because of what he has promised to give Israel. Satan will never let the Jews win!

down with xews
down with xhvh
down with the filthy alien race
and down with the bloody red king communism

Trump expected to tap Rex Tillerson, CEO of Exxon as Secretary of State.

Tillerson is currently involved in a very open war against the Rockefellers. From my perspective in the industry, it seems one side of the (((playing field))) is trying to position themselves for the "carbon consumption" economy..i.e.the era of carbon credits and taxes etc. It seems the Rockefellers are now going to make their money on this "consumption credit" industry as a market maker. (((Exxon))) of course, is just another oil and gas giant doing what the Rockefellers once did best.

I am trying to understand this sudden claim being pushed by the CIA that Trump won the election illegally with Russia's aid. It implies an active and very serious Jew World Order turf war. I realize that this is just a new incoming band of criminals...a changing of the guard, if you will, but it seems like it is going to get bloody.

And with Pizza Gate? We know Trump publically chastised and terminated General Flynn's son for talking publically about Pizza Gate. So we know Trump is on board with the usual Jew activities, but how will this ultimately be handled is the billion dollar question. Arrests are being made overseas and it being blacked out by the media here.

So far with the appointment of Crypto Marine General Mattis, Crypto General Flynn and Mike Pompano, he is tilting into hard Zionist / neo con direction. No surprises here.

Return to JoyofSatan666