Board index JoyofSatan666 What This Election Proves

What This Election Proves

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:23 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
Now that Trump has won, this election was unique in the fact it signals despite what Trump is or really has in interest, a shift away from jewish globalism into Nationalism its a signal American's are fed up with the jewish status quo. And this is the first election in history that was determined by Online Media. The MSM attacked Trump non stop and he still won thanks to the media online. The internet has become the new media power. Which is why the jews are scrambling to shut it down.

Keep up the communications ritual and the other rtr's. The jewish media is collapsing and their spell is ending its reign over the minds of the People.

The writing is on the wall for the enemy with this, not because of Trump but because of the door our rtr's have opened. And will keep opening this is only the beginning.

Image

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:42 am

Posts: 24
Completely agree. I am overall proud for America. Not because of Trump himself, but the fact that his presidency represents America's frustrations with how bad things have gotten, nationally. They desperately want major change, not be stuck in political stagnancy. While Trump is in no way the ideal future president, he brought a lot of sorely-neglected topics to the surface.
Keep up the RTRs, guys! We're closing in!

O Father Satan,
The Radiant Morning Star
Of Eternal Light.

O Ruler of Earth,
Guide Me Along the Straight Path
And I Shall Serve You.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:48 am

Posts: 49
I'm Quite ecstatic we don't have to deal with Little Miss Benghazi
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:11 am

Posts: 182
Even though the Trump presidency might turn out to be like Obama's, it proves that someone who hasn't been a life long politican can win the Presidency and that the American people will elect them.

This is big.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 am

Posts: 125
I'm not surprised Trump won, even though hillary is a jew she's also a women, and we all should be well aware of how jews think of women. The american election for president is important to the jews since america is the leading nation of the world, and jews are not going to let some women be it's leader. They think all women are nothing but whores, including their own. And you can use the porn industry as a leading example of that, plus the music industry and everything else that is of jewish entertainment.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:00 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
MagickEye9 wrote:
I'm not surprised Trump won, even though hillary is a jew she's also a women, and we all should be well aware of how jews think of women. The american election for president is important to the jews since america is the leading nation of the world, and jews are not going to let some women be it's leader. They think all women are nothing but whores, including their own. And you can use the porn industry as a leading example of that, plus the music industry and everything else that is of jewish entertainment.


In fact, they would LOVE to have a 'woman' president. It's also to be noted that jews like the jewess Rodham are not like other women. They are spiteful, vengeful, even murderous, and very sly, as the jews have issues with their soul polarity as well. This is why the jewish men are cucks and act sly, in the negative side of the traditionally 'negative' aspect of the feminine. They don't act like men in anyway.

In fact, jews would love to have a second Merkel down in America. However, this is not going to happen, and feminists and other drunkards of Jew World Order can go to sleep now.

Only worthwhile Gentile women should have a position of such influence, such as Cleopatra or other great women. Not shills like Hillary who are going to turn women into sewer workers and be happy about it, or SJW race mixing traitors and all the rest.

Because as you said, this is America, and this is a leading country. What would an SJW, retard loving, illegal immigrant pro, commie, that wants no borders to come in place. Profit Women by bringing savages to rape them and kill them in the streets? And rest of evil crapsters that don't even support women going to school? Or some shit?

Hillary was working against the interests of women, except of pro-abortion and birth control. But this is a xian meme, and xian memes are going out of the window as time goes. So only good stuff will remain. Jewcy trump sucks greatly and is a jewish slave, but at least, he is more of a classic figure for people to see, instead of Hillary's insanity. He is the more useful of the worthless, and this is why jews sold the masses the product Trump as 'plan B' for their agenda. The plan A was Hillary by all means.

Also judging from the fact that most "Bernie" supporters were lazy asses, and those who are in anyway eating everything for free from tax-payer money, without having ever produced anything for their country, them or their fathers or progeny, we can see what's up with this.

I don't know where you're from but for those living in Europe, the least thing we need is more idols of sissification, more absurd shit, more illegal immigrant misplaced love for attackers, feminism that leaves people cucked, 'muh racism' that keeps people from dealing with the issue as it is (its a death and life situation for Europeans), and more 'open border and we accept everyone' crap. To Europeans this is a life and death issue, and Europe has close ties with the USA as well.

If a woman is to be president, in this hypothesis of occurrence, we would need a Goddess at the very least. Not some random warmongering, brided by the jews, jewish grandma that sacrifices children and goes to Lolita Island of jews to have a quickie with children.

In fact this is the IDEAL for jews to give the final blow to the USA, like with Bnai Barry (JewBama) that made the USA a beacon for Mudlismes to see and be like "Oy Vey, We haz a Amurican Presidant now, we invade Europe, take over planet, Allahu Blezz uz". If Hillary was elected due to her sheer jewish hatred, enmity and stupidity, she would go down as a second Merkel, all of which boomerangs at women, because let's face it, the majority of people have this in mind when they make a judgement too.

This is also what "Hillary" supporters had in mind where some of them only wanted to vote her as a 'woman'. The same thing happens in reverse if she fails, and this can turn as a boomerang to all women in a society. This is what has happened with Meeer-KuuuuL the commissar creep.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Posts: 321
MagickEye9 wrote:
I'm not surprised Trump won, even though hillary is a jew she's also a women, and we all should be well aware of how jews think of women. The american election for president is important to the jews since america is the leading nation of the world, and jews are not going to let some women be it's leader. They think all women are nothing but whores, including their own. And you can use the porn industry as a leading example of that, plus the music industry and everything else that is of jewish entertainment.


Of course they would be fine with a woman doing their damage for them, they don't have a problem with Merkel.

I think people on our side need to deprogram of the idea that just because someone is a woman, (and even if they are a Gentile), it doesn't follow that they're a ball of goodness incapable of doing evil. Plenty of women were eager to go along with the Jewish program of feminism and stir up massive hatred of men. I believe that rates of homelessness and suicide in America are both about 75% male. Of course, to many people, the only sad thing about that is that they are not 100% male.

I am not a misogynist and the majority of Gentile women are not like this, however, this White-Knighting mentality must be dealt with. Plenty of people have gotten backstabbed after trusting the wrong woman.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Posts: 125
That all makes perfect sense, I had the thought in my mind that Hillary being a women president would be dangerous for jews in the sense that even though she's a disgusting "women" she still represents the feminine energy which is dangerous to jews. But only in the positive sense which would cause real women to see through her. I just didn't think beyond that point. Thanks for the extra insight. Also i do agree only a female goddess could rule a nation, which would be fine with me since women are more intuitive naturally then us men. If you or hp don could do a sermon on great female satanist that were leaders that would be nice. So many great men I know we have women just the same.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Posts: 307
I am a little concerned with all of this.. Maybe jews are planning to fuck up the US really bad under Trump, to keep people from ever going right-wing again? Maybe that's their plan.. Okay, you want it? Here it is. And then they manifacture a living hell. It seems like it is going a little bit too easy..
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Posts: 230
Location: 4th Reich
HP Cobra I am confused by your take on abortion. As I have come to Satan I have become more AGAINST abortion. I see the picture of the spark that happens when an egg is fertilized and that spark is the same shape as the German cross and the shape of the soul and demon sigils.

I now treat all life with even greater reverence. Our population is in decline and it's absurd to me that we can justify this. In a true Satanic National Socialist society abortion would never even need to take place in my opinion because people would probably be making babies within the family unit most of the time and those that dont, would probably have birth control and be smart enough to use it. Also I am sure they could be adopted.

I just do not see muslims opening abortion centers, they are exploding their population and we are killing our few babies we have. Also Jews are known the use the aborted babies illegally at the clinics in rituals as a sacrifice.

To the rest on having a women president. As we can tell from greats like cleopatra or even our own Maxine, many women do go down in history as great leaders.

However I do not believe that is most. Our own satanic founders put in place a system of WHITE MALES being the ones to hold a vote. I am sure these men spoke to their wives about it. It was in effect each HOUSEHOLD had a vote through the man and it kept the nuclear family together this way.

I have read modern National Socialist writings as well as German ww2 writings, and what I gather they saw the family and home as the natural realm of the woman, while the nation, politics, the world as the natural realm of the man.

I by all means believe in merit, and exceptions to generalizations. So yes to me there can be great woman leaders, and we should allow them when we find them.

But what does mass scale brainwashing of women and farming them to SHOVE into desks mean? I have seen it a thousand times, they are shoved into these jobs when they'd rater the world made it possible to raise a family. Unless being the CEO is their natural path to greatness which isn't most of them, they become bitter and angry and bitchy and stressed. They only went to their desk job as manager at Walmart because society said they can find happiness there.

Hell, if I don't make a decision on a date of when to eat and where, 90% of the time the woman gets mad at having to take the decisions. They look for strong men, and ones to make decisions. They often leave if the man defers too many decisions to them.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Cobra I am confused by your take on abortion. As I have come to Satan I have become more AGAINST abortion. I see the picture of the spark that happens when an egg is fertilized and that spark is the same shape as the German cross and the shape of the soul and demon sigils.

I now treat all life with even greater reverence. Our population is in decline and it's absurd to me that we can justify this. In a true Satanic National Socialist society abortion would never even need to take place in my opinion because people would probably be making babies within the family unit most of the time and those that dont, would probably have birth control and be smart enough to use it. Also I am sure they could be adopted.

I just do not see muslims opening abortion centers, they are exploding their population and we are killing our few babies we have. Also Jews are known the use the aborted babies illegally at the clinics in rituals as a sacrifice.

To the rest on having a women president. As we can tell from greats like cleopatra or even our own Maxine, many women do go down in history as great leaders.

However I do not believe that is most. Our own satanic founders put in place a system of WHITE MALES being the ones to hold a vote. I am sure these men spoke to their wives about it. It was in effect each HOUSEHOLD had a vote through the man and it kept the nuclear family together this way.

I have read modern National Socialist writings as well as German ww2 writings, and what I gather they saw the family and home as the natural realm of the woman, while the nation, politics, the world as the natural realm of the man.

I by all means believe in merit, and exceptions to generalizations. So yes to me there can be great woman leaders, and we should allow them when we find them.

But what does mass scale brainwashing of women and farming them to SHOVE into desks mean? I have seen it a thousand times, they are shoved into these jobs when they'd rater the world made it possible to raise a family. Unless being the CEO is their natural path to greatness which isn't most of them, they become bitter and angry and bitchy and stressed. They only went to their desk job as manager at Walmart because society said they can find happiness there.

Hell, if I don't make a decision on a date of when to eat and where, 90% of the time the woman gets mad at having to take the decisions. They look for strong men, and ones to make decisions. They often leave if the man defers too many decisions to them.


I will write a full reply on a sermon in regards to this, so keep an eye for it.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:00 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
This sums up the protests over Trump's win.....


Image

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:02 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
I spent today having a most Swastika Awesome time watching the Hillary supporters emotional breakdowns from my Slothz tree.....


Image

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Posts: 68
Even though the Trump presidency might turn out to be like Obama's, it proves that someone who hasn't been a life long politican can win the Presidency and that the American people will elect them.

This is big.


I've thought the same thing for awhile now. Trump is the new Obama. Promises a bunch of change for the better but won't ever really deliver. Just want him to build the wall and deport them all, all I can really ask for from the shill

The people in America has hated the establishment and voted this ever since 2008 with Obama, atleast this was my experience. Jewry has had sufficient time to plan and they know how to play with their puppets so we must stay vigilant.

RTR and curse the dirty kikes and reptile scum back to their garbage holes they spawned from!!
14/88
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:46 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
I think the establishments back is against the wall now. If Trump just flops on all his promises this will have the effect of causing delusionment with the masses from supporting the establishment dual wing of control And open the door totally for real independent, patriotic parities and candidates from everywhere. Which is why most people supported Trump they saw him as independent.

TV made Kennedy president and the internet has made Trump president. The media is now online and this will give real backing to independent parities a real platform to win. Trump is an attempt to control this but Pandora's box is open.

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:00 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
There is principals then reality and were the two meet and don't.

The fact is with making abortion totally illegal or near impossible for women to obtain. They just went to desperate measures to have one and in many cases died or were physically disabled as a result. In places like Victorian England were such was illegal the cases of infanticide were through the roof. They even developed ways to commit it and make it appear as still birth. The most violent serial murder in English history was a Baby Farmer, during this time. As baby farming was a big business an attempt to pay people money to find the unwanted child a family. She killed the infants and took the money.

The best you can do is create a society that is stable and supports the family unit including good social and economic support for single mothers, responsible sex and good adoption options and holds motherhood and fatherhood as a virtue. This will bring down the level of abortions by removing the majority of reasons for them occurring. There was abortions in the Pagan world as well.

Women do deserve to be able to hold positions and have the right to vote. They are the other half of society. Not everything the Founders did was perfect they admitted this. Just have a good Republican in the classic sense political class based on merit and the qualified people will arise. Man or Woman.


I believe most women would rather be married and at home with their children which is important. This is the vital role of Motherhood. But that is not the entire life of a woman. One day the kids are going to be grown up. By having everyone in society having total educational, vocationally training for what their astro chart shows their talents in by 21. This will allow women to enter into a career if they wish once their children are old enough. And allow for men to start into the career world when they are young from the start and support a family.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Cobra I am confused by your take on abortion. As I have come to Satan I have become more AGAINST abortion. I see the picture of the spark that happens when an egg is fertilized and that spark is the same shape as the German cross and the shape of the soul and demon sigils.

I now treat all life with even greater reverence. Our population is in decline and it's absurd to me that we can justify this. In a true Satanic National Socialist society abortion would never even need to take place in my opinion because people would probably be making babies within the family unit most of the time and those that dont, would probably have birth control and be smart enough to use it. Also I am sure they could be adopted.

I just do not see muslims opening abortion centers, they are exploding their population and we are killing our few babies we have. Also Jews are known the use the aborted babies illegally at the clinics in rituals as a sacrifice.

To the rest on having a women president. As we can tell from greats like cleopatra or even our own Maxine, many women do go down in history as great leaders.

However I do not believe that is most. Our own satanic founders put in place a system of WHITE MALES being the ones to hold a vote. I am sure these men spoke to their wives about it. It was in effect each HOUSEHOLD had a vote through the man and it kept the nuclear family together this way.

I have read modern National Socialist writings as well as German ww2 writings, and what I gather they saw the family and home as the natural realm of the woman, while the nation, politics, the world as the natural realm of the man.

I by all means believe in merit, and exceptions to generalizations. So yes to me there can be great woman leaders, and we should allow them when we find them.

But what does mass scale brainwashing of women and farming them to SHOVE into desks mean? I have seen it a thousand times, they are shoved into these jobs when they'd rater the world made it possible to raise a family. Unless being the CEO is their natural path to greatness which isn't most of them, they become bitter and angry and bitchy and stressed. They only went to their desk job as manager at Walmart because society said they can find happiness there.

Hell, if I don't make a decision on a date of when to eat and where, 90% of the time the woman gets mad at having to take the decisions. They look for strong men, and ones to make decisions. They often leave if the man defers too many decisions to them.

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Posts: 165
Hp Mageson always a pleasure to read your thoughts, never fails to bring people back to a healthy reality away from a restricting puritan spirit!

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:50 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
Member22 wrote:
Hp Mageson always a pleasure to read your thoughts, never fails to bring people back to a healthy reality away from a restricting puritan spirit!


I think HP Don summed it up for everyone.

What most people neglect seeing is that NS Germany was in preparation on Wartime, and times go and advance. Don't listen into the biblical jewish pseudo-patriarchal crap.

All that "Women breeding machine and in the kitchen" was never the National Socialist Ideal. Women were only encouraged to motherhood because there were good fathers, and financial aid for mothers, also, even unmarried women could have children, which is a major issue nowadays, and women like that resort to race mixing instead to fill in this gap, or mothers are left alone.

This was not the case in NS Germany. Women should have the right to motherhood. Nowadays due to financial blockages many don't. Women went to university, studied, athletics, art and everything else. So don't buy the jewish narrative of judeo-patriarchical, crap. That tries to make the NS or anything else into brute cavemen.

Christians are always woman hating and obnoxious, and always seek to actually suppress women. Its abrahamism. In the reverse, the femmies are also always focusing on abortion and sex with other any nut like there's no tommorow, single mothering and the list goes. What do these sides have in common? Jews. Nothing is correct in them.

Everything in this universe and world advances.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Posts: 165
True, sometimes you have to forget about your own conditioned view of reality and aproach various issues using your own understanding and consider all factors and circumstamces. This Hitler speech on women has always warmed my heart: https://youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
Motherhood will always exist, lawyers etc will vanish and their responsabilities will be incorporated to spiritual masters, not this goofy trained clowns on mortal man made laws

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:53 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
Member22 wrote:
True, sometimes you have to forget about your own conditioned view of reality and aproach various issues using your own understanding and consider all factors and circumstamces. This Hitler speech on women has always warmed my heart: https://youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
Motherhood will always exist, lawyers etc will vanish and their responsabilities will be incorporated to spiritual masters, not this goofy trained clowns on mortal man made laws


The National Socialists loved and respected women as life givers. They would never put them in a position of death, mortality and danger. As for exceptions they were treated as such. But a lot of women, in part of being woman, its fullfilling to have children, raise a beautiful family and have that aim. Which of the most important in the whole civilization. Undermining motherhood is blasphemy.

The jews don't do it because they are interested about other cases of women, or their rights. They do this just to wipe us out. A good mother has good children, good children form good societies. Its all a chain that starts from the mother.

Putting women to work in sewers, high stress, anxiety, mortality occupations by the invisible force of the monetary jewish gun hollowing behind the heads of all families? Just why.

Women can do better in art, science, home, and many other areas. I don't see a reason for any majority of women to go get raped in war frontlines, go in cancer facillities or work in the demanding construction bussiness.

But when jews spew equality they pretty much put in the heads of women, Kardashian, President, Rich Model, Astronaut whatever.

Tell women if you want to work like george down the block in cleaning sewers or pumping, instead of the art or science, beauty motherhood etc etc, and you will see "equality" fly off the window.

Lastly, women in WW2 could work on factories or wherever else they wanted. Like anyone did. Which they did work. Prior to the war, they could take care of gardens, farms, and have any other occupation of choice if they wanted extra wealth for their family.

To make their life easier, the NS absolved them of the need to work when they want by their choice to enjoy family life.

Remember, this was 1930. German women wore the Bikini and everything else first. And fashion was rampant in Germany. America was still in the middle ages compared to the rights of women in Germany.

Another thing the Germans did, was to legalize and protect prositutes. Most women due to the recession were illegal prostitues and were equally victimized, into drugs, without anyone to protect them or back them up or even a checkup.

This went both ways in that they spread viral disease and also destroyed themselves. The National Socialists helped them to heal their viral disease and only allowed them to work again once healthy, and on the brothels, officially, and not like dogs on the street. With regular checkups and if I recall right even a worker's union. Also, they were no longer called prostitutes, but were like civil servants in a way.

The only thing the NS did was to ban public immorality. As in, you don't get laid in front of Kindergartens, OBVIOUSLY. Which is nothing but common sense. As for the homes or on Yule, people would have flaming sex, anyone how they wanted and in all ways they wanted.

Some also say Hitler was the inventor of the sex dolls so that the troops did not contact viral disease.

Sexuality in Germany was free and as thus not suppressed or resulted to an over sexualized, pedophilliac tending jewish civilization as today. It went to its natural course. As thus people weren't freaks but sexually free which resulted in public modesty since people weren't sexually sick as nowadays. Satisfaction and the natural ways brought everything in order for themselves, nature took her course.

So where's the Woman hate and suppression again?
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Posts: 230
Location: 4th Reich
You gave good explanations. In my opinion abortion would hardly occur if Satan really finished his work here. What would be the reason to have one? We certainly don't want people like the selfish ones we see today, killing children "just because", or "I didn't want it". You can't tell me in this society that being poor would be an excuse. If they had kids they couldn't feed there would be resources available. If it was out of wedlock they could send it to be adopted or give the mother resources. Only rape or health issues would really justify an abortion.

Also I believe that women should be able to work wherever, however I would bet that in its natural state they will tend to drift to the home and only select occupations. I would expect society to look more 1970's in its structure.

I am also not sure that patriarchy is a good term. To me it's a buzzword marxists use to attack the nuclear family. Short of a better term, I would say women generally like a man capable of building that kind of life and family. For lack of a better word think of a beta male and think of an alpha or a patriarch or a daddy. The girls swoon over the patriarch, the daddy, the alpha etc. Its even shown in how they often like a dominant male in bed. They don't usually swoon over a directionless, effeminate, submissive cuck.

I know, from expetience as I used to be a cuck, and it wasn't congruent with my true nature and I had zero Sucess with women. Part of it was xtian damage to myself as well.

Maybe you will make a sermon, but can you paint a picture of what is the natural state of all this. What the ideal or historical example is?

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:21 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
Its not about being Alpha or Beta that's all nonsense for insecure men to measure themselves by. Women do like a normal confident male. Its part of normal masculinity just like men like feminine traits in women. All this talk of Alpha and Beta just comes to self confidence, a lot of people try to fake this but its about spirit.


Looking at our ancestors before xianity........ Odin rules one half of Valhalla but Freya rules the other half. Odin has nine daughter warrior maidens the Valkyries as well. There were women Pharaohs. And our nations were usually ruled by a king and queen to represent the Head God and Goddess. Odin and Freya and such.

There has been a Judeo Xian patriarchy in the Western world which has caused a lot of problems between White Women and Men. We are not hebrews and do not require a jewish social structure were women are lower then men and treated like in jewish islam. Its not a mistake the western world is were men followed their instincts to grant women social freedom and equality. Its in our soul to do such to our women. Its part of our ancient racial consciousness.

Aryan society was always a balance of power between men and women. It was not a matriarchy nor patriarchy.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
You gave good explanations. In my opinion abortion would hardly occur if Satan really finished his work here. What would be the reason to have one? We certainly don't want people like the selfish ones we see today, killing children "just because", or "I didn't want it". You can't tell me in this society that being poor would be an excuse. If they had kids they couldn't feed there would be resources available. If it was out of wedlock they could send it to be adopted or give the mother resources. Only rape or health issues would really justify an abortion.

Also I believe that women should be able to work wherever, however I would bet that in its natural state they will tend to drift to the home and only select occupations. I would expect society to look more 1970's in its structure.

I am also not sure that patriarchy is a good term. To me it's a buzzword marxists use to attack the nuclear family. Short of a better term, I would say women generally like a man capable of building that kind of life and family. For lack of a better word think of a beta male and think of an alpha or a patriarch or a daddy. The girls swoon over the patriarch, the daddy, the alpha etc. Its even shown in how they often like a dominant male in bed. They don't usually swoon over a directionless, effeminate, submissive cuck.

I know, from expetience as I used to be a cuck, and it wasn't congruent with my true nature and I had zero Sucess with women. Part of it was xtian damage to myself as well.

Maybe you will make a sermon, but can you paint a picture of what is the natural state of all this. What the ideal or historical example is?

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:00 am

Posts: 230
Location: 4th Reich
Thanks HP. This helped me. This is the kind of area that has afflicted me greatly in my life. Many troubles I have found, many false people giving advise. Also it is an area that is extremely disfunctional in our society. I know intimately how these areas have been tampered with and how much damage sjw do.

I would say I probably have more learning to do about this and still christian remnant thinking to abolish. It's almost the hardest area for me to fix because its not as easy as "just vibrate blah 13 times." I really do try to figure this all out.

Post Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:25 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
Honestly its really that easy to vibrate whatever 13 times and then affirm it. Emotional patterns, thoughts and such are energetic vibrational patterns in the overall psyche. Take the command wheel with spiritual knowledge. You can do a working to free the soul from such using OS or Munka.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Thanks HP. This helped me. This is the kind of area that has afflicted me greatly in my life. Many troubles I have found, many false people giving advise. Also it is an area that is extremely disfunctional in our society. I know intimately how these areas have been tampered with and how much damage sjw do.

I would say I probably have more learning to do about this and still christian remnant thinking to abolish. It's almost the hardest area for me to fix because its not as easy as "just vibrate blah 13 times." I really do try to figure this all out.


Return to JoyofSatan666