Board index JoyofSatan666 Jews Gas Lighting A Civil War, Possible Trump Assassination?

Jews Gas Lighting A Civil War, Possible Trump Assassination?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Jews Gas Lighting A Civil War With Possible Trump Assassination?

This guy does not understand the Mason's were taken over by the jewish cabal via the Illuminati but still a good review of what is going on.
Illuminati:
topic176.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
STAGED HOAX- Donald Trump "assassination scare", Reno, Nevada, November 5, 2016 +Guy Fawkes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mavZdqxkIOg

----------------------------------------------

This would not be the first time the jews have pushed America into Civil War...

Thus Bismarck, who knew the game of the Jews, spoke in 1876, [***] According to Bismarck the awful Civil War in America was fomented by a Jewish Conspiracy...

topic581.html

The Jews manifest the Civil War in America President Lincoln appeals to large New York based banks for loans for the war(Rothschild and the Jewish Banker mafia are behind many of and have influence over these banks) the criminal deal they make him is 24% to 36% on all monies loaned. Another attempt to regain control over American people by debt. Lincoln angry and not stupid simply prints his own debt free money instead outwitting the Jews. Lincoln states of this fact "We gave the people of this republic the greatest blessing they ever had, their own paper money to pay their own debts."

In 1863 Lincoln discover the Tsar of Russia Alexander the II' is having identical problems with the Jewish banks mainly the Rothschilds and was also resisting their attempts to create a Central bank in Russia. The Tsar then comes to the aid of Lincoln by ordering that if England and or France (both under the domination of Rothschild/Jewish banker families) actively came to the aid of the South he would consider this an act of open war. And take up arms on the side of President Lincoln. The Tsar then orders a major part of his Pacific fleet to San Francisco and New York.

In 1865 President Lincoln states: "I have two great enemies the Southern Army in the front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is my greatest foe." In the same year on April 14, Lincoln is assassinated by Jew John Wilks Booth:

"John Booth, a Jewish silversmith whose ancestors had been exiled from Portugal because of their radical political views. In London the refugees had continued their trade and free thinking, and John had married Wilkes' cousin. This Wilkes was the 'celebrated agitator John Wilkes of Westminster, London...John Wilkes Booth's father was Junius Brutus Booth." (The Mad Booths of Maryland)

Major General. Count Cherep Spiridovich showed just how it was the Jewish bankers created the Civil War, why they opposed Lincoln:
"To pay the soldiers the Government issued its Treasury notes, authorized by act of Congress, July 17, 1861, for $50.000.000, bearing no interest. These notes circulated at par with gold. The Rothachilds' agents inspired the American banks to offer to Lincoln a loan of $150 million. But before they had taken much of the loan, the banks broke down and suspended specie payments in Dec. 1861. They wished to blackmail Lincoln and demanded the 'shaving' of government paper to the extent of 33%, an extortion which was refused. A bill drafted for the Government issue of $150 million, which should be full legal tender for every debt in the United States, passed the House of Representatives Feb. 25, 1862, and was hailed with delight by the entire country. But the Wall Street bankers were furious.
Sen. Pettigrew reprints the so called 'Hazzard Circular' sent in 1862 by the Bank of England (ruled by the Rothschilds):

Bismarck knew the truth and revealed it in 1876 to a German, Conrad Siem, who published it ('La Vieille France,' N-216, March, 1921). Bismarck said:
'The division of the United States into two federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the High Financial Power of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economical and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the World. The voice of the Rothschilds predominated. They foresaw tremendous booty if they could substitute two feeble democracies, indebted to the Jewish financiers, to the vigorous Republic, confident and self-providing. Therefore, they started their emissaries in order to exploit the question of slavery and thus to dig an abyss between the two parts of the Republic. Lincoln never suspected these underground machinations. He was anti-Slaverist, and he was elected as such, But his character prevented him from being the man of one party. When he had affairs in his hands, he perceived that these sinister financiers of Europe, the Rothschilds, wished to make him the executor of their designs. They made the rupture between the North and the South imminent! The masters of Finance in Europe made this rupture definitive in order to exploit it to the utmost. Lincoln's personality surprised them. His candidature did not trouble them: they thought to easily dupe the candidate woodcutter. But Lincoln read their plots and soon understood, that the South was not the worst foe, but the Jew financiers. He did not confide his apprehensions; he watched the gestures of the Hidden Hand; he did not wish to expose publicly the questions which would disconcert the ignorant masses. He decided to eliminate the International bankers, by establishing a system of Loans, allowing the States to borrow directly from the people without intermediary. He did not study financial questions, but his robust good sense revealed to him, that the source of any wealth resides in the work and economy of the nation. He opposed emissions through the International financiers. He obtained from Congress the right to borrow from the people by selling to it the 'bonds' of States. The local banks were only too glad to help such a system. And the Government and the nation escaped the plots of the foreign financiers. They understood at once, that the United Stats would escape their grip. The death of Lincoln was resolved upon. Nothing is easier than to find a fanatic to strike.'
'The death of Lincoln, was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots. And Israel went anew to grab the riches of the World. I fear that Jewish Banks with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America, and use it to systematically corrupt modern civilization. The Jew will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos, in order that 'the earth should become the inheritance of Israel.''

Thus Bismarck, who knew the game of the Jews, spoke in 1876, [***] According to Bismarck the awful Civil War in America was fomented by a Jewish Conspiracy, and Abraham Lincoln, the hero, and national Saint of the United States, was killed by the same Hidden Hand, which killed six Romanov Czars, ten Kings and scores of Ministers only to easier bleed their nations. [***] Lincoln was reinaugurated on March 4, 1865 and was shot on April 4th, 1865 by an actor Wilkes Booth, who cried: 'The South is revenged.' He was a Jew, but this has never been mentioned!"—Maj.-Gen., Count Cherep-Spiridovich, The Secret World Government, Or, "The Hidden Hand": the Unrevealed in History: 100 Historical "Mysteries" Explained, The Anti-Bolshevist Publishing Association, New York, (1926), pp. 177-178, 180-181, 183.[1]

Thanks for your posts Hc..
I needed to ask ..How do we understand if more than one chakra is blocked ..and if fx: heart chakra is blocked ..does that mean the energy cant go to throat 6th and crown also or is this only for the blocked chakra..

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Middleman wrote:
Thanks for your posts Hc..
I needed to ask ..How do we understand if more than one chakra is blocked ..and if fx: heart chakra is blocked ..does that mean the energy cant go to throat 6th and crown also or is this only for the blocked chakra..

Please spend some time to learn the forums and don't post in off topics, or unrelated topics. This way you can be helped better.

No, its not necessary that if one chakra is blocked all of them will be, or the flow is cut entirely, except of in very severe cases. It is definitely less harmonious and weakening, however, so by all means focus to unblock this. Will take a while but once its finally done its very worth it for your wellbeing and soul.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Lincoln, Kennedy and Hitler = moral people, standing up to the opression of the evil jews.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

I wonder what they plan with all their headlines about "Feds trying to protect elections from hacking" or "Possible election hack from Russia".

That is insane.. You can tell Obama is a jew!
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
You gotta love the Spirit that Donald Trump has lifted within the American People, he has without a doubt stirred up a Revolution. I knew they were going to do something like this, I said they might try to assassinate him on my other post before this even happened. Though this was a Hoax they still may try to assasinate him should he win, I hope to the Gods of Hell they don't......

If they were to really assassinate this man then there would be a Civil War in America and the US Government will lose because every branch of the US Special Forces will fight to protect American lives, much of the Police will fight with the people against the Government......

Things will Not go according to plan for the current Democracy. Also, the FBI Chief Director recently came out and said that Hilary is in the clear, they most likely did this to prevent our Traitor President from issuing her a pardon, and to take her down after Obama steps down from office. Barack Obama is a Traitor to this country and full of shit, after I heard him announce to illegal immigrants that they can vote and feel safe from the Law I was at a loss for words. This is God Damn Mother Fucking Jewish Bullshit, how in the Fuck is the President of the United States going to publicly declare that illegal immigrants can legally vote? That is Treason to this country, he needs to go to Prison for Treason! We might as well let every inmate in American Prison cast their vote as well you Mother Fucking God Damn Traitor, I renounce you as our President behind this Crap! I Love this country and I Am pissed off behind Obama's act of Treason here. If Hillary were to win tomorrow then it will be because Obama gave Illegal immigrants permission to vote, then we the American people must not tolerate nor accept this Criminal Jewish Democracy any longer......

HEIL HITLER

HAIL FATHER SATAN 4EVER

Here is the link to Obama's Tresonous Remark:

https://youtu.be/7R_aT6ucGNQ

Lmao the military would help the American people? NO. No no.

Who in their right mind will give up a pension, family security, and money to help the American people? Most people in the military are not patriots and only their for the security of the job.

I disagree actually. Coming from who is actually in, I can say most individuals in my particular are rather untrusting of our goverment. In addition to that, since quite a few career fields in the service within the past several years have been repeatedly getting screwed over, the amount of individuals that have been leaving have been higher than ever. With that said, while I doubt the entire military branch would turn against our obligarchy, I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that decent number of them will.
May the light of Truth guide your path to victory.

I wonder who is going to win tonight. Goldman "build a wall" Sachs or Goldman "first female president" Sachs. I can barely contain my excitement.

Whoever wins, the Americans lose in the end anyway. I do not understand how people can root for Trump as if he is going to be the one to save America. I've even seen people argue that trump is just merely pretending to be friends with the jews and that he's actually Hitler reborn who has come to save us. Oh, his jewish children? Just a part of the game. And his jewish assistants? All part of the game. Buisiness partners all jewish? Oh just part of the game as well.

AceSSnemesis wrote:
I disagree actually. Coming from who is actually in, I can say most individuals in my particular are rather untrusting of our goverment. In addition to that, since quite a few career fields in the service within the past several years have been repeatedly getting screwed over, the amount of individuals that have been leaving have been higher than ever. With that said, while I doubt the entire military branch would turn against our obligarchy, I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that decent number of them will.

I would love to agree with you, but after Bradley Manning and Snowden. I think the US government pretty much shut down any dissent or discussion. One can only assume the travesties these individuals pointed out are still going on and being tolerated.

Not being familiar with what you were talking about, I went h\ahead and did a little bit of research about those two. I am not going to deny that the atrocities committed were horrible or the possibility that they very much so could still be happening. However, if your assertion that the vast majority of dissent and rebellion has been crushed, then allow me to toss a question at you. Why it is that the Jews have not made an attempt to impose marital law? After all, it more than likely would cause a civil war which would be perfect for the Jews since not only would it divert attention away from them, but also regardless of the outcome, the Jews benefit from it. If the civilians lost, obviously military rule would go uncontested. If they civilians won, the US would be severely weakened and at that point, all the Jews would have to do at that point is make their sayanim calls to either Russia or China and the US get steamrolled via invasion. Either way, it is the same result. Since we are dealing with clever SOBs, it is very unlikely that the jooz have not considered this option, especially since with all the mass killings that have been going on recently, it would be the perfect cover for it. Unless there is a flaw in my reasoning, the only logical conclusion that I can come up with as to why this has not attempted yet, is that the Jews simply do not have the support necessary to implement that plan without it potentially seriously backfiring on them.
May the light of Truth guide your path to victory.

Return to JoyofSatan666