Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump Is A Jewish Puppet

Trump Is A Jewish Puppet

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:48 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump Is A Jewish Puppet

Trump will be making sure the Jewish Globalist's Elites such as Soros and World Banking Judenpire, Goldman Sachs will be in key position within the American government. So nothing is changing you get a rightwing jewish establishment over a left one for a few years if Trump wins. The Jew Soros is the minion of the King of the Jews, Rothschild. Soros is behind the attempt to start a race war in America to create a Police State and the attempts to start a Communist Revolution again via the Protest Wall St. He is also a major hand in the invasion of Europe. He is a major arm of Zion.

Jewish Elite Openly Admits The Plan For America:
topic15404.html

From Wall Street With Guile:
topic133.html

Anti-Establishment’ Trump Plans to Appoint Goldman Sachs and George Soros Insiders

 November 4, 2016 renegade  1 Comment
http://www.renegadetribune.com/anti-est ... -insiders/

By Claire Bernish of The Free Thought Project

Contrary to his anti-establishment stance — which supporters readily boast as a viable alternative to Hillary Clinton — Donald Trump’s establishment roots run so deep, the billionaire real estate mogul plans to appoint a former Goldman Sachs partner and George Soros Fund manager as Secretary of the Treasury should he win the election.

Steve Mnuchin came on board Trump’s campaign as finance chair in May, raising eyebrows of many who felt his 17-year history with Sachs — and affiliation with liberal globalist George Soros as an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management — conflicted directly with the then-presumptive nominee’s conservative stance and criticisms of establishment politicians.

“It is difficult to see how a second-generation Goldman Sachs partner would secure such a prominent position in an administration delivered by a populist wind,” Compass Point analyst Isaac Boltansky told Politico of Trump’s curious choice for Treasury Secretary.

According to Fox Business Network, Trump’s confidence in winning the White House has fomented enough to begin picking Cabinet members, and besides the anomalous choice of Mnuchin for the Treasury, sources said he’s considering New Jersey Governor Chris Christie for Attorney General and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for Homeland Security Secretary.

Trump has, of course, expended great efforts in criticizing opponent Hillary Clinton’s deep ties to the banking and Wall Street elite; and prior to garnering the Republican nomination, extended that critique to competitor Ted Cruz, saying in one debate:

"I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton."

Zero Hedge noted when Trump hired the left-leaning hedge fund manager and financier as finance chair that Mnuchin had previously donated multiple times to various Democrats, including Barack Obama and none other than Hillary Clinton.

Further substantiating his establishing banking insider status — the precise profile Trump claims publicly to loathe — Mnuchin worked at Goldman Sachs for 17 years, headed OneWest Bank prior to its purchase by CIT Group in 2015, and now sits on CIT’s board while also serving as chairman and chief executive of Dune Capital Management, a private investment firm with a focus on financing big-time Hollywood movies, like “Avatar.”

If Mnuchin’s Wall Street ties don’t trouble Trump’s supporters enough, the hedge fund manager’s links to George Soros — an ardent Clinton fan — certainly will.

In fact, in terms of opposition, Soros has spent billions influencing global politics by inserting his brand of leftism wherever possible — and earlier this year even pledged, with others, some $15 million specifically to mobilize Latinos and immigrants to defeat Donald Trump.

“Steven is a professional at the highest level with an extensive and very successful financial background,” Trump said upon bringing Mnuchin into his campaign. “He brings unprecedented experience and expertise to a fundraising operation that will benefit the Republican Party and ultimately defeat Hillary Clinton.”

Indeed, Trump’s campaign, quoted by the Daily Caller, said Mnuchin “has previously worked with Mr. Trump in a business capacity and brings his expertise in finance to what will be an extremely successful fundraising operation for the Republican Party.”

While business dealings certainly bring ordinarily clashing personalities into contact on occasion, these details about the relationship between Trump and Mnuchin evidence the former’s links to the left.

Despite the nominee’s many diatribes excoriating Hillary Clinton as out-of-touch with the American populace, Trump’s own status as a billionaire belies both their decades-old friendship and striking similarities — particularly as darlings of the establishment.

Should you choose to vote on the 8th, it would be prudent to keep in mind blustery campaign rhetoric — from any politician — only constitutes so much hot air.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:34 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

If anyone wastes their time going to vote let us know if Madonna was waiting at the polling station with promised knee pads.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:08 am
HP Mageson666 wrote:
If anyone wastes their time going to vote

i dont think any sane Satanist would even consider voting
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:19 am

what do you guys think of the whole wikileaks happening these days? I honestly don't believe that it isn't government controlled at this point, it all just seems too fabricated to me. especially with the sudden rise of "whistleblowers" and everyone taking everything they say for granted

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 am

Lol, Madonna..

Trump or Hillary, protestant or catholic, jew or jew.. Jews have to pretend a little harder that people actually have a choice in conspiracy times, with the internet and all.. No real elections in the US.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:59 am

Just the fact that this guy is a little faggot who has lived a cushioned life of endless luxury is enough to not want him as a leader. How can a guy like this possibly know or understand what the average person on minimum wage needs...

A leader must be a hardened and cunning individual who knows what situation his people are in. Not a little bitch that is so disconnected from reality and society that he thinks a million dollars is not a lot of money.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:18 am

lol
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:47 am

Trump is just copying Narendra Modi who is Indian Prime Minster. And so is media in USA. They are sublimally promoting him. In fact putin and trump have managed to fool many guys. So called NS guys. Trump is using somewhat tactics that Modi had used. And like modi he too is totally licking jooish asses. Gadkari visited Israel a lot during Modi campaign. More than he'd visit his father in law. Just for modi campaign. Also after modi came Jews got minority status officially in India which means that Jews can have exclusive education institutions where seats are reserved for joos. Plus add the already reserved by management seats. It started in Maharashtra and may become all over India. But even if it stays in Maharashtra itll be a big issue. They will be getting many more benefits like scholarships, funding for religious trips and so on.... All this happened so silently that even a big time anti Zionist blogger by name Capt. Ajit Vadakayil whom i used to read hasn't spoken out. He is getting retarded in ass these days btw having weed in name of "Hinduism"(Ayurveda condemns weed tbh) and is going more into Putin's dick sucking. As you can see. This trump and putin issue has exposed many "intellectual" people either as retards or as stooges. Same holds true for Capt Ajit. In fact Trump may use his pseudo nationalism to make Jews stronger just like Modi did. There are many open facts like Ivanka Trump who is Trumps daughter converting to orthodox judaism. Her husband is a racial Jew. Ivanka was refused Israeli citizenship. Trump's current wife having those stereotype eyes. Not sure tho if she's one of chosen one or not... Also not to forget his Jewish Iranian dude as his advisor for attracting poos. There are many things. This post may fall short. Personally tho I'd vote for him if given a choice as it'll give us more time. Of course it'll be more or less same after few years but trump cant plunge into a sudden war. We can atleast slow down destruction for average honeymoon time of the new government. But there are major thing like false flags. Martial law. Censorship which can occur right within few months and retards supporting him. So in a way he may not turn out less horrible as such.

On Ivanka's Judaism

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... mp/498476/

Trump Towers in Pune, India.

http://trumptowerspune.com/

Some stupid Indian with deep wallets and black money are paying twice to get into a trump labelled tower

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... jIjBK.html

For those who dot know on Indian real estate then it involves black money. Any Indian like roadtorevolution does know that when you buy a apartment from a Indian real estate developer you pay up atleast 50% amount as un-accounted black money. So where does the Anti corruption thing comes? Even a retard can tell that Trump definately isnt anti corruption.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/econo ... 05769.html

Trump a favourite within Jews. Jews have started preferring Trump more and more now.

http://www.ibtimes.com/will-jews-vote-d ... al-2441519

Jews close to trump. His all kids are dating or married to Jews.

http://www.therebel.media/jews_for_trum ... ow_hebrews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

There are actual pro zionists in India who are supporting Trump. The whole Hindu Nationalism is going mad after Trump. Some are even getting obsessed and holding vedic rituals for trump to win. For those who dont know Hindu Nationalists are Jew puppets. Of course I may be giving examples from India but it does give a clever insight on what may happen.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:19 pm

I voted for the third party that would not get elected. So I still voted while not damning us.
People can vote however they wish. In the end the Electorate are the deciders and their are a lot less of them.
Far easier to control than the vast society.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Voted for Hillary
at least with her , you know what u gonna get
and she is not gonna sell healthcare to greedy insurance companies
maybe she will even push for single payer ; who knows

and hey maybe in a few years , we might get a genuine populist nationalist candidate
not this orange buffoon

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That means you might get a visit from Madonna, make sure to have your STD protection kit on hand.

Alexander wrote:
Voted for Hillary
at least with her , you know what u gonna get
and she is not gonna sell healthcare to greedy insurance companies
maybe she will even push for single payer ; who knows

and hey maybe in a few years , we might get a genuine populist nationalist candidate
not this orange buffoon

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

http://www.timesofisrael.com/from-trump ... s-roll-in/

"Melania and I extend our warmest greetings to those observing Rosh Hashanah here in the United States, in Israel, and around the world” - Donald Trump

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, also delivered Rosh Hashanah greetings, sending “my best wishes for a Shana Tova — a happy and healthy new year — to Jewish families and communities in the United States, Israel and around the world.”

She added: “All Americans should question whether we’re doing all that we can to work on ‘Tikkun Olam’ — repairing the world.”

I don't know who I am voting for guys. Who do you think is the most gentile of the two. I mean, they could be nice guys despite...

Oh wait:

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:09 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Epstein is also a Mossad agent, he was running the sex trafficking ring for elites as form of obtaining black mail for the tribe as well. Trump is in Epstein's black book with numerous visits to his rape Island. Along with Bill Clinton as well, even Hillary went five times from reports.

Trump has a case against him still open for alleging he raped a 15 year old girl that Epstein trafficked for him on his "leisure flights" Epstein took the fifth about Trump on the stand at the trail. Well Mossad might not take the fifth on Trump if he goes off the leash. They might drop the evidence into their mainstream media and finish Trump.

Epstein was charged with sex trafficking 40 women and only got tried for one and then walked with a slap on the wrist as he is working as middle man for the elites and Mossad.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Elkzahr wrote:
what do you guys think of the whole wikileaks happening these days? I honestly don't believe that it isn't government controlled at this point, it all just seems too fabricated to me. especially with the sudden rise of "whistleblowers" and everyone taking everything they say for granted

It takes only one. Yeah, though; the j00 plays both sides, so I have little doubt they are not doing it. On a site I shared recently, which I know nothing about but which looks as if it is sensationalist to me, there was an article saying one of killary's family members came out and said bad things about her. Would a kike out a kike in front of dee Goyimz?

Clinton Relative Comes Forward, Releases Sick Insider Info About the Real Hillary

From the email -
One of Hillary Clinton's relatives just came forward to the press, and the Hillary camp isn't going to like what she had to say... here's the sick insider info she gave the press about the REAL Hillary. When America hears this, she's through.

http://conservativetribune.com/clinton- ... es-forward
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:16 pm
Yeah especially the whole "Spirit cooking" thing going on with Hilary right now. Video footage and everything. Thing is, people are calling her a Satanist/occultist now. I would really like to hear the Hp,s take on this because it definitely is weird as shit.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:29 pm
Site Admin

DedicatedFollower666 wrote:
Yeah especially the whole "Spirit cooking" thing going on with Hilary right now. Video footage and everything. Thing is, people are calling her a Satanist/occultist now. I would really like to hear the Hp,s take on this because it definitely is weird as shit.

Thanks for commenting on this as I didn't really know about this. Intresting.

I think the answer is here:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/To ... ifice.html

So...

What's new? All these shills do Gentile Human sacrifice for breakfast, so do the Rabbis, so does the Vatican at the top, and so does the enemy all the time, which they try to pin on us of course. This is in the Bible as well in the most evident passages. More like a devout bitch of Jehova, Hillary, is just doing things the yids have taught them. All the occult orders of the enemy pray openly to Jesus, and Jehova, or some excrement of the jewish "Angelic Host".

This is to also reinforce the "Xian vs Satan" meme, which unfortunately has lost all power and legitimacy since the hoax of jewsus and the hoax of "Satan the Evil Guy" is just withering away aside all other jewish lies.

Just crap, in the general context of fear of the Jews in regards to Satanism that is rising beyond the confines of their control.

They attacked our webpages for a reason. They are terrified. They know what's coming for them if the masses wake up to the full Truth.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:04 pm
Thank you so much Cobra, you really eased my mind and cleared that up for me. No problem :)

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:29 pm
Site Admin

Thank you so much Cobra, you really eased my mind and cleared that up for me. No problem :)

Τhanks for bringing that up. This is definite proof our Rituals are working to where the enemy has lost the ball and is firing in all directions as a last gamble to keep people in the xian hoax by any confusion way possible.

However no matter what is done the Truth will prevail and Satan will win against this heap of hebrew garbage.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Your shortened hyperlink broke.

Shut up and click here

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Yeah, I just posted a thread about a picture I came across, and in it someone said she is a Satanist, in a Trump/Hitler comparison thread. It must be the follow-on from the British government's use of comparing one of theirs to Hitler, and the American government's use of saying someone is Lucifer.

There is such a massive over-the-top exaggeration of over-use of comparing anyone to Hitler. It has been played to death and more. Now that the jew realises the Goyim are realising that #HitlerWasRight, and that Nazism/Spiritual Satanism is on the rise again, they have to compare people to Hitler as well as saying someone is a Satanist, at the same time. That makes some people think Hitler and Satanism is bad (as they do already), but it also buries it into people's minds, that when they are aware of the truth of Hitler, Satan, and all which is related, their pre-programmed minds don't accept it; this misuse of Hitler and Satanism at the moment is pre-programming people (sheeple) now so they will not accept Satan later. Of course, that will work for some. Unfortunately, Nature doesn't care either way; you win or you wither; you wither or you win; Nature doesn't give a... and the jew is the worst negative aspect of Nature which Nature ever...Natured. The jew is going down and is trying to take as many Gentile Souls with it.

is just withering away aside all other jewish lies.

You might not believe me but I said that about winning or withering above before I read you said it here...

Sorry for the double-post.

Shut up and click here

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:32 pm

i never trusted jewllary clinton or trump but you dont have to vote for those two..... in jew york city they put down random crap shows how serious they take the voting system but you dont have to vote for the jewish puppet trump or jewllary im puting down jews out of the usa

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:57 pm
Here is the video for anyone who hasn't seen it yet
https://youtu.be/g9ys-Lfu4Sc

Post Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:33 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Your shortened hyperlink broke.

I believe this is the correct link:

Post Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:20 pm

I don't believe in Trump nor any other politicians but there are some news that claim Trump's victory. If Trump wins I'm going to read Dailystormer every day to see whether or not the "alt right" is happy with having another jew lover as a president. In Europe people seem to love Trump as much as Americans do but they also like Putin because both are seen as saviors of the White race... Every time when some fool praises Putin or Trump I have given them links to our numerous topics about them.

LA Times: Trump to Win:
http://newobserveronline.com/la-times-trump-win/

The Los Angeles Times has predicted that Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton by a margin of 48.2 percent to 42.6 percent—and that Trump voters are white, while black voters overwhelmingly support Clinton.

Can Trump Win? AI and Experts Think So:
http://newobserveronline.com/can-trump- ... rts-think/

An Artificial Intelligence system that accurately predicted the winners of the last three U.S. elections, and an electoral expert who has correctly predicted election victories for the past 30 years, have both said that Donald Trump will win the presidential election.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Post Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:25 pm

I did write in Satan and Hitler for several races in the election.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:38 am

Thanks for this great post and the important comments too. This is very serious. I hope these evidences will finally stop any delusianal thought and misbeliefs about Trump!

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Post Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:43 pm

What always gets me is that so many supposedly jew aware people still support Trump, despite all the proof people keep bringing out he's just more Cohen Trolled opposition, they just refuse to listen. Like, they say they know everything's jew controlled but somehow the jews are allowing someone to stand for election who they can't control? Where are they even getting this from? All donny boy's ever done is blow the trumpets for israel, married 2 of his children off to jews and has jewish grandchildren, yet somehow they're SO CERTAIN it's just an act and he doesn't mean it...

It just drives me crazy how people can be this stupid

Post Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:07 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Yeah, I just posted a thread about a picture I came across, and in it someone said she is a Satanist, in a Trump/Hitler comparison thread. It must be the follow-on from the British government's use of comparing one of theirs to Hitler, and the American government's use of saying someone is Lucifer.

There is such a massive over-the-top exaggeration of over-use of comparing anyone to Hitler. It has been played to death and more. Now that the jew realises the Goyim are realising that #HitlerWasRight, and that Nazism/Spiritual Satanism is on the rise again, they have to compare people to Hitler as well as saying someone is a Satanist, at the same time. That makes some people think Hitler and Satanism is bad (as they do already), but it also buries it into people's minds, that when they are aware of the truth of Hitler, Satan, and all which is related, their pre-programmed minds don't accept it; this misuse of Hitler and Satanism at the moment is pre-programming people (sheeple) now so they will not accept Satan later. Of course, that will work for some. Unfortunately, Nature doesn't care either way; you win or you wither; you wither or you win; Nature doesn't give a... and the jew is the worst negative aspect of Nature which Nature ever...Natured. The jew is going down and is trying to take as many Gentile Souls with it.

is just withering away aside all other jewish lies.

You might not believe me but I said that about winning or withering above before I read you said it here...

Sorry for the double-post.

I even noticed some idiots around internet saying that Jews are Satanist and Demons, true this isn't really anything suppressing as it is just more of a Jewes game they played for centuries punting their slaves against each other so that even if people notice something is wrong they just end up sticking closer to other version of Jewes slaving system and shift a blame to Satan/Satanist.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Return to JoyofSatan666