Board index JoyofSatan666 Behold the Jew-Bot

Behold the Jew-Bot

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:34 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1502
Location: America
"Buy my new book, Helping the Retarded Know God at the convinient price of 6 million Dollaz. After this you enter a subscription where you pay sixty thousand dollars a month. Best book ever, believe me"- Rabbi Shekelstein SixMillOvich

Image

If Xianity and the jewish programs have proved anything, they have proved to us that with the fall of humanity comes the transformation of human into an actual 'borg' or 'robot'. The enemy literally has let us know they intend to make this into a literal, hardware reality, where humanity is turned into an actual cyborg.

In the same way an empty vacant space without a soul, a computer, can be filled with software that makes it work in a particular way, Gentiles who are weak and give themselves in to 'inawareness' (The Grave 'Sin' Of the Pagan religions) then they can be programmed like Robots by the jews. This is done by indoctrination and repetition of bibilical passages, biblical 'laws' secluded in movies or elsewhere, predictive programming etc.

This then saturates the brain and mind of a human being, which as we know by science creates even their neural pathways to fire off the neurons in a different way. The man BECOMES the hoax that they follow. Pasty smile, bible spewing, shabbos enslaved being.

Image

At first, this started with the subliminal book of the bible, all-day on end biblical indoctrination, complete lack of knowledge of the victims (Gentiles who lost their cultural roots), outright violence, applied hypnotism, outright force, astral brainwashing- every tool within existence. Now it has become subtler, and thanks to the Gods, this trend is slowly dying and humans can slowly get past this. The jews however spew out their ancient communism in different ways now.

Thankfully this kind of jewish spawnm, the jew-bot, is being reduced to almost non-existence nowadays. You can see this rare species of creeps here and there, but the people have came to hate them for being so obviously jewish servants and slaves. It is evident they damage humanity and all people know it. This is why even Atheists sort of like attempt to combat these idiots, because of the innate need of humanity who is still sane to want to banish the un-sane and those who threaten life so obviously.

Through demokrazy, the retarded can control everything by what is called a 'vote'. Now, this has moved to where elections don't even happen and are here for cosmetic reasons. Instead of the most intelligent and capable being at the top, we have a synergy of shabbos and jewish masters. As thus civilization was slowly sinking until we took an active spiritual stand to change this. These people are not really just nuts, they are dangerous nuts. Animalistic actions and abuse mainly comes from the 'chosen jew-bots' of the chosen Tribe of Pedos.

Just look at the average Muslim and you know what I am talking about. What the actual damn is going down in the Middle East? Why are people so retarded as to cut the hands of other people for stealing an apple? Or stoning women in villages just because they had sex with someone they loved before the jewish 'Imam' gave permission to? These guys are not Hindus or any other Gentile tradition that has been watered down, because eventhough watered down, these cannot compete to the jewish excrement of death. These people may be weak, but they are not at a point of infection that we can call "Grave Dangerous". The thing that remains is that people make the final, jewish connection to this problem, and wipe that filth away once and for all.

I know all of you have met a lot of these extreme cases. Most of you have also had the misfortune to be fathered by them, or have them closeby to you. As you know, they are like an obnoxious sickly type of lifeform, full of neurotic episodes, dangerous, and doesn't really care about anything. The good in a person is consumed by the bad, and given the evil life they lead, that of a slave, the remaining part of their 'good' is being slowly eaten under the rest of the virus programming.

These are the judges that allow rape to happen, the Shabbos Goy slave politicians that have given the nations to the jews, down to the most average and most retarded gentile who is a jew-bot and abuses his own family with no particular reason whatsover. The problem is everywhere. These are the people who are in a conspiracy with the jews, knowingly or not.

For all I have to tell you, DO-NOT-WASTE-YOUR-TIME-AND-SAFETY- on these deplorable creatures in trying to turn them around. Some people who are very intelligent but are just victims of this, they can change with few hints on your behalf and nothing more. Gentiles, especially those who are literate and in the West, are NOT stupid, but they are turned to stupid. There are however others...Who have crossed the line into being full blown creeps. Pedophiles, senseless murderers and anything else falls into this category as well, that of the Jew-Bot. The jews allow Rape in the jewish Quaran, the fools do it.

These people are the exact proof of why some people are NOT worthy to be saved, or tended to, by Satan or you. They are a saturated virus that does nothing but work as jewish cattle in bringing on the "Empire of (((God)))" by constantly acting in behalf of their programing. They bring harm and misery to this planet. They are actual fools to the point they 'believe' that the Earth will end because some jew said so - (but of course they work for it in order to make it a reality themselves because the all powerful hebrew cannot do it alone). Maybe since the jews said in the bible, the earth is also flat.

You can see this in Christards, and of course, Mudslimes. Their 'brain-program' is nothing but the bible or some other jew-book, jew-movie, jew-whatever. You refute the bible, they reply with another quote from the jew-book. Their world cannot exist without the rules and the rulership of the jew. They are cowards who even if they know the truth, they stay in bed with jewsus akin to an afraid sissy that can't leave their current mate in order to find their better mate. They will stay there for a whole life, and then go crawling to blame someone else or 'god'.

You argue with something really logical and simple, that this is a jewish book created by jews to turn them into what they have been turned, they reply to you with more bible. In extreme cases, the mind is completely gone off the individual, who is later on nothing than a nuisance. They will hold on to programmed lies as a literal borg that has complete inability to return back and evaluate their programming.

Also, for those in the NS world, do *NOT* tolerate this cancer. Close it within confines, and treat it as the virus it is. Heathens *MUST* obliterate this virus, forcefully or indirectly. The virus is deep, and controls people subconsciously. The Jew-bots are the first of that will act to betray their race, cucki-fied by the values of the jews, are the first to accept bribery and betray, since they are most prone to the materialistic mindset that the jews indirectly push on them by pushing incessantly fake 'spirituality' to them.

These jew-bots are pretending to be "Hitler Awakened" now. They existed in this scene for hundreds of years. The christians were those who should 'face' the jews time and time again, and always and forever failed, because they are slaves in the mind. The National Socialists almost obliterated this cancer of the jew-bot, and turned humans into real, living and happy humans again. The jew-bots of course have a natural firewall like any other computer, and they attempted to attack Hitler and the National Socialists with this. They will spare no race, and no ideal is higher than the jew in the mind of the Jew-Bot.

The Jew-Bot is so retarded as to be controlled by brother Nathanael, Alex Jones, and every other instigator and idiotic jew-idol the jew puts in front of them. We, the real Satanic people who are free of this excrement, we come at the scene and we are dealing with the jewish spiritual issue as it should be dealt. Through out fatal blows the jewish goblinoid empire is spiritually collapsing completely. What are the jew-bots going to do? Pray to Rabbi Jewsus to absolve them?

The Satanic Providence has now blessed us that most of our NS people are heathens, awakened Satanists, or at least, tendative to this beautiful and NATURAL direction of our Pagan people. This means a blessing to us, as only without this cancer we can win the enemy. All the quality National Socialist people knew this. This cancer jew-hoaxes is filled with predictive programming, programmings to lose, spare your enemy, love your rapists, allow intermarriage so that you will go extinct, living like a literal "Goy" under the jews with few to nothing to wish, have or aspire about, the list goes endless. It produces a slave and not the material of humanity that will set us free and usher the Wisdom of existence.

The recipe to destroying the army of jew-bots and their creator is fairly simple. Align yourself with Truth, never allow your consciousness to drop into that of a stupid person, learn from your mistakes, help and debate others, work to wake them up, and above all, build yourself up as a beacon of light that these retarded lifeforms will not be able to subvert and defeat.

Satanism, or Satyan-Ism (Truth-ism) is just the banishing of the Ignorance and the replacing of it with spiritual enlightenment. In the soul-literal, intellectual and every other sphere, enlightenment defeats the jewbots and its masters of deceit.

Do not buy another book from Rabbi Shekelstein. Buy your free ticket towards enlightenment, and one for the movie "The Last of the Jew-Bots". Its going to be an enjoyable and high quality civilized movie for all humanity.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Posts: 51
Really great post!

Many of things you speak here I had saw and realized for myself but how much I wish I had knew them sooner.

I don't really have anything to add and I just had to say how great post this is.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:27 am

Posts: 27
Location: ~Road To Godhood~
People really do ignore every fact given to them. It's been getting easier knowing when a person is not worth the trouble though, due to being too far down the brainwashing trail. Although, there are also many who are waking up - it's rare that I ask someone and they haven't heard about the reptilians.
卐 Proud Aryan Warrior Of Father Satan 卐

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:52 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1502
Location: America
LilithsOwn88 wrote:
People really do ignore every fact given to them. It's been getting easier knowing when a person is not worth the trouble though, due to being too far down the brainwashing trail. Although, there are also many who are waking up - it's rare that I ask someone and they haven't heard about the reptilians.


Just remember your time is worthwhile as an SS so you need to spend it where it counts and wisely. Some people have been borg-ified and they are beyond salvaging.

However, many people seek answers. Those who are genuine Truth seekers will appriciate the info and just the link of our webpage will be enough.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:58 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1502
Location: America
Okami wrote:
Really great post!

Many of things you speak here I had saw and realized for myself but how much I wish I had knew them sooner.

I don't really have anything to add and I just had to say how great post this is.


If you act on what you know on a consistent basis, just some years are enough to fully deprogramm and liberate yourself. Don't feel bad.

I knew one person who dedicated on their deep elderly years. Didn't even know how to use a PC or cellphone. That old. They however wanted to be free and this was enough so they studied our material.

They had extreme problems in all ways. The routes they had taken would eventally destroy them completely as a soul and they largely had done so as a body as well.

Instead of rotting with disease as they were supposed to, their health stabilized and they became better, and when death came it came really suddenly and peacefully. No morbid suffering or even emotional suffering.

They died 2 years later due to very bad health choices, but for all the two years ensured they were better off than the majority of people on the planet. At the time of death they were taken and reincarnated and also helped.

While the earlier the better, I hope this conveys the point. No need for needless suffering.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:56 am

Posts: 342
Location: EArth
Interesting sermon HP!

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Okami wrote:
Really great post!

Many of things you speak here I had saw and realized for myself but how much I wish I had knew them sooner.

I don't really have anything to add and I just had to say how great post this is.


If you act on what you know on a consistent basis, just some years are enough to fully deprogramm and liberate yourself. Don't feel bad.

I knew one person who dedicated on their deep elderly years. Didn't even know how to use a PC or cellphone. That old. They however wanted to be free and this was enough so they studied our material.

They had extreme problems in all ways. The routes they had taken would eventally destroy them completely as a soul and they largely had done so as a body as well.

Instead of rotting with disease as they were supposed to, their health stabilized and they became better, and when death came it came really suddenly and peacefully. No morbid suffering or even emotional suffering.

They died 2 years later due to very bad health choices, but for all the two years ensured they were better off than the majority of people on the planet. At the time of death they were taken and reincarnated and also helped.

While the earlier the better, I hope this conveys the point. No need for needless suffering.



Beautifully said HP.
I hope that person gets reincarnated and reaches his/her true and full potentiol! :)
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:15 am

Posts: 44
"Through demokrazy, the retarded can control everything by what is called a 'vote'. Now, this has moved to where elections don't even happen"
Everything is true. The last three italian first ministers were not voted by anybody. Looks impossible but it is true. And most people thinks it's all right.
Monti, Letta and Renzi have become first ministers only because Berlusconi government was not enough jewish for europe standards.
These three jewish puppets have caused a huge wave of taxes and the complete opening of italian borders (a number between 2000 and 6000 of illegal immigrunts arrive every day to our coasts thanks to them).
Everything with the happy consent of Vatican of course.
If they carry on, nothing will remain of one of the most beautiful nation in the world.

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:27 am

Posts: 27
Location: ~Road To Godhood~
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Just remember your time is worthwhile as an SS so you need to spend it where it counts and wisely. Some people have been borg-ified and they are beyond salvaging.

However, many people seek answers. Those who are genuine Truth seekers will appriciate the info and just the link of our webpage will be enough.

That's a very good point. I've plastered up the link to exposingchristianity on quite a few churches in the past month, and was told by Lilith I did reach a few people through this. So bravo to that! Although I've run out of churches I haven't hit up in my vicinity, so now when I happen to be in another town I post some up at the nearby churches there hehe.
卐 Proud Aryan Warrior Of Father Satan 卐

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:13 pm

Posts: 141
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Okami wrote:
Really great post!

Many of things you speak here I had saw and realized for myself but how much I wish I had knew them sooner.

I don't really have anything to add and I just had to say how great post this is.


If you act on what you know on a consistent basis, just some years are enough to fully deprogramm and liberate yourself. Don't feel bad.

I knew one person who dedicated on their deep elderly years. Didn't even know how to use a PC or cellphone. That old. They however wanted to be free and this was enough so they studied our material.

They had extreme problems in all ways. The routes they had taken would eventally destroy them completely as a soul and they largely had done so as a body as well.

Instead of rotting with disease as they were supposed to, their health stabilized and they became better, and when death came it came really suddenly and peacefully. No morbid suffering or even emotional suffering.

They died 2 years later due to very bad health choices, but for all the two years ensured they were better off than the majority of people on the planet. At the time of death they were taken and reincarnated and also helped.

While the earlier the better, I hope this conveys the point. No need for needless suffering.


When you say they reincarnated do you mean instantly? Also when reincarnated and helped would this mean they were (or will) be drawn to the JoS almost immediately or something, like their life will draw them to Satan with the help of the gods.

Also a side question say one wants to COMPLETELY free themselves from the ties & soul connections of any and all human beings that are & were closest to him or her (family members former friends... etc.) Removing limitations placed by these karmic relationships which affect what one experiences in their lifetime for better or worse, due to wills & desires merging and influencing each other. How could this affect reincarnation and also could one choose to will their next incarnation in the hands of Satan and the gods, following this detachment?

Would it be a completely new life experience, duty, purpose for said individual? Since a detachment(cutting all ties) occurred and as SS our will is stronger than those without, their will (of family members,former friends..) would not be able conflict in this decision right?

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Posts: 307
It's so hard to reach christians.. A line I have had success with is:

"So you beleive in an almighty being sitting on the clouds, who knows what seven billion people think at the same time? That doesn't really seem in accordance with reality."

Problem is they really think you are either the Devil, or are under the influence of the Devil. Therefore they are very suspicious, and EVERY little hint of evil, makes them justify their suspicion. If you are just a little sarcastic, a little mean, a little downplaying and calling them stupid etc., a little angry... - all of this they will take as a proof that you are mean, evil and thus of the Devil.

This makes me think, maybe one should just act like them when arguing them. "NO, SATAN LOVES YOU! PLEASE, DON'T REJECT HIM! I HAVE MET HIM, HE IS WONDERFUL! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU! NO, PLEASE! :( :("

Haha, no I don't know..
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Posts: 203
I hope the forth reich will have talented doctors
Who will cure xians and mudslimes from their mental illness
It's the only thing to do

No matter how you explain them the truth
They will never understand ,in the case of severe xianity ,
This is and will forever be my thought on those
jewbot retarded, sick beings

destroying them completely
Would take Away a percentage of the human life on the planet

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:41 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1502
Location: America
I agree with all of you, I just have to make a point. The xians and all those who have been completely 'taken over' are infact cattle and one shouldn't fear them, unless of the fact they are destructive in masses if they are rallied by their slave masters. Otherwise they are really nothing, except of the very 'high ranking' goys of the enemy.

As thus they aren't really elements that can help 'change' or many anything 'better' and therefore are not worthy of too much attention. Just drop the links, make sure to never be found out, and maybe some of them who are on the moderate scale of jewish infection will get it. Otherwise do not bother with punks.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:14 am

Posts: 51
Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
It's so hard to reach christians.. A line I have had success with is:

"So you beleive in an almighty being sitting on the clouds, who knows what seven billion people think at the same time? That doesn't really seem in accordance with reality."

Problem is they really think you are either the Devil, or are under the influence of the Devil. Therefore they are very suspicious, and EVERY little hint of evil, makes them justify their suspicion. If you are just a little sarcastic, a little mean, a little downplaying and calling them stupid etc., a little angry... - all of this they will take as a proof that you are mean, evil and thus of the Devil.

This makes me think, maybe one should just act like them when arguing them. "NO, SATAN LOVES YOU! PLEASE, DON'T REJECT HIM! I HAVE MET HIM, HE IS WONDERFUL! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU! NO, PLEASE! :( :("

Haha, no I don't know..


Look at this picture Hoodedcobra666 posted again:

Image

Now tell me do you think it is hard to reach that thing or impossible to?

That picture is a lot more literal then you might think. People who have fully accepted Jews and their teaching are those things, you can call them cattle, robots, Jewboots, Zombies the point is they have no soul or conscience to think with they are what Jews want all of us to become trying to talk to them is like going to play a video game coming to an NPC (No playable character in game) and trying to reach him and show him the truth, ofcourse that is impossible cause he is not a real living being capable of thinking and can only answer what he is programed to answer no meter what you say, those things refereed to as Jew-Bots here are the same, you could as well waste time talking to rocks on the side of the route. Don't waste time talking to rocks my friend, I did and I learned my lesson I hope you use this post and the one Hoodedcobra666 wrote to learn it a faster way.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:35 am

Posts: 945
I want to echo the sentiment that you should never push your help if you feel it is not being received easily. Great posts by the way, very inspiring and I recommend every one to read Hoodedcobra's posts as part of a spiritual warfare program.
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler


Return to JoyofSatan666

cron