Board index JoyofSatan666 Regarding the RTRs

Regarding the RTRs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:53 am
The present webpage on the RTR schedule will have to be amended to include some more that are extremely important. Satan showed me a couple others he wants included. I will have this done within 1 – 2 more days.

It is a sad fact that few people out there can think and see for themselves.

Nefarious Jewish filth like this:

(GEN 13:15) for all the land which you see, I will give to
you, and to your offspring forever.

(GEN 17:6) I will make you exceeding fruitful, and I will
make nations of you. Kings will come out of you.

(Isaiah 54)
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

(DEU 7:23) But the LORD your God will deliver them up
before you, and will confuse them with a great confusion,
until they be destroyed.

(DEU 7:24) He will deliver their kings into your hand, and
you shall make their name to perish from under the sky: there
shall no man be able to stand before you, until you have
destroyed them.

(DEU 7:25) The engraved images of their gods shall you
burn with fire: you shall not covet the silver or the gold that is
on them, nor take it to you, lest you be snared therein; for it
is an abomination to the LORD your God.

This kind of SHIT is what drives us Gentiles under. Egregiously, our people bow down, worship, prostrate themselves, and put all of their energies into giving this suicidal Jewish filth power. Any people wonder why this world is in the horrendous shape it is in? Why everyone has problems? Life isn’t meant to be like this.

Most people get up in the morning and with many, in a Jewish owned residence where one has to pay exorbitant rent or mortgage to a Jewish bank, then one heads out the door to work for a Jewish owned company [they own and control just about everything], then one listens to or reads the Jewish newspapers, the Jewish written news, the Jewish version of the news, and/or listens to the Jewish radio station or Jewish talk show on the radio, or the Jewish crap on the TV. Off they go to make hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour for a Jewish owned and operated company, where they receive a fraction of less than one percent of what they are really worth in their labor.

The day goes on with many having to go to the Jewish bank, takes their lunch at a Jewish owned restaurant or food chain, shops at a Jewish owned market [nearly all of them are Jewish owned], and shops at a Jewish owned store… Finding places that are owned by Gentiles is nearly impossible anymore. Going home for supper to eat foods with the K or the U label [it’s nearly impossible not to]. Sitting down for more programming from the Jewish TV, Jewish Hollywood, etc. Either watch that or nothing.

Then for the population of deluded idiots, on Sunday, there's church.

Its not enough though for just Sundays, or even for the fundamentalists, the weekdays, STOLEN holidays, hijacked to give even more energy to the Jewish programs are focused on year after year. The only one they can't do too much with is Halloween, so of course, the Christians are pulling their hair out over that one and admitting it is of the Devil. So are all the others they stole, but these have been corrupted to focus on that stinking Nazarene. Jewish again.

The Yule Season has turned into focusing on that rotten Nazarene, singing for the Jewish powers, praising the Jewish powers, bowing down before the Jewish messiah and putting their hearts and souls into this suicidal program for us Gentiles.

Try taking the time to notice just how much Jewish shit there is in only one day.

Unless this changes, things will only get worse and like Adolf Hitler stated “It will be the funeral wreath for humanity” [and everything else on this planet].

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:56 am

I agree it is sad, also we pay to go school to have a job to get paid! Nonsense system all corrupted!!!
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:02 am

Interesting sermon HPS Maxine, but isn't it true that our side is winning??
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both." - Adolf Hitler

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:09 am

I see jewish evil everywhere, this earth is damn cursed, rotten zombies anywhere everywhere spreading filth

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 am
High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
also we pay to go school to have a job to get paid! Nonsense system all corrupted!!!

insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSANE
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:38 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

ForeverFlaming wrote:

Our side *IS* winning at this present.

However, if anyone lays down the weapons, the enemy like a virus will keep spreading their spiritual infection. Contrary to the belief that the "astral and the physical" are one (which in reality always were until people "fell"), the jewish infernal cockroach has done magick to seperate the two worlds, and lock the minds of humanity by endless, -since infancy- programming, so they do not see, nor experience the astral.

So the result is the downfall and living in a "physical" and jewish owned world, disconeccted from Truth and the higher levels. Which if someone sees quickly debunk all the jewish mythos, lies and crap. "SATAN" or the Serpent is the consciousness vehicle by which the Human Soul can ascend and see things. We are those who are standing in between.

Our victory is based on the fact that we act together with our Gods. We are the intermediate links between the real and the orchestrated world that has been plagued down here. This is a role that everyone has to take, even the enemy does that. Things otherwise do not "work" on their own, as this is the natural design of things.

Its not based on some heavenly mandate that would happen "Anyway". This is how nature works and nothing in the universe is excluded from that rule. We are an active part of this "anyway" or "Victory" as active players in it. Hope this answers your question. It is not a deed magically seperated from us.

Its us.

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

Our side *IS* winning at this present.

However, if anyone lays down the weapons, the enemy like a virus will keep spreading their spiritual infection. Contrary to the belief that the "astral and the physical" are one (which in reality always were until people "fell"), the jewish infernal cockroach has done magick to seperate the two worlds, and lock the minds of humanity by endless, -since infancy- programming, so they do not see, nor experience the astral.

So the result is the downfall and living in a "physical" and jewish owned world, disconeccted from Truth and the higher levels. Which if someone sees quickly debunk all the jewish mythos, lies and crap. "SATAN" or the Serpent is the consciousness vehicle by which the Human Soul can ascend and see things. We are those who are standing in between.

Our victory is based on the fact that we act together with our Gods. We are the intermediate links between the real and the orchestrated world that has been plagued down here. This is a role that everyone has to take, even the enemy does that. Things otherwise do not "work" on their own, as this is the natural design of things.

Its not based on some heavenly mandate that would happen "Anyway". This is how nature works and nothing in the universe is excluded from that rule. We are an active part of this "anyway" or "Victory" as active players in it. Hope this answers your question. It is not a deed magically seperated from us.

Its us.

Thank you HP, it does.

It's sad to see people fall so willingly and unknowingly into the enemy hands and when something bad happens blames others, themselves or Satan, but not the filthy rotten enemy. :/
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:17 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

ForeverFlaming wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

Thank you HP, it does.

It's sad to see people fall so willingly and unknowingly into the enemy hands and when something bad happens blames others, themselves or Satan, but not the filthy rotten enemy. :/

People can blame anyone they want or the jews tell them to blame, except of the jews. Blame anyone but the jews and you are fine. Doesn't that show in itself who is responsible...

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:44 pm

People can blame anyone they want or the jews tell them to blame, except of the jews. Blame anyone but the jews and you are fine. Doesn't that show in itself who is responsible...[/quote]

Soooo true.

My neighbour is deluded to the point where you wonder if she's jewish or not, she keeps on blaming me and manipulating my parents to make me appear as a criminal, while she brushes off like she's the victim. Ov vey, I hate that fucking bitch so much I want to rip her apart and... UGH!!! :x

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:06 pm

1 Kings 9: 20 And all the people that were left of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, which were not of the children of Israel,
21 Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day.
22 But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no bondmen: but they were men of war, and his servants, and his princes, and his captains, and rulers of his chariots, and his horsemen.

YEAH, LET'S WORSHIP THAT. JEWS KILLING EVERYONE AND MAKING THE REST SLAVES! AWESOME! DOESN'T SMELL LIKE JEWS AT ALL!

CHRISTIAN NS PEOPLE, YOU ARE RETARDED. STOP BEING RETARDED.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:35 pm

lets not forget the story of moses in Egypt crap !oh i should not say crap a jew might get turned on.
but anyway yhvh murdered thousands of Egyptians just to show off his power he intentionally hardened the Pharaohs heart just to massacre many people it should be obvious yhvh hates gentiles screw him an screw the
xews
jews

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Israel pisses me off like people are so uninformed because of Israel something needs to be done they're helping the Islamic state screw them man I just like think of us shipping bulls over there and let them run wild or dropping a big nuclear bomb or ya ever see the album cover for dookie by green day :lol:

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:34 pm

If ever one that is Satanic and has the truth is able to make something that hits the media and goes viral, we can control what people think sub-consciously when they read/watch it. Like how the Jews use hollywood and the media to affect people, we are going to use that too. It's an all out war in so many places and it's crazy we're still standing. We are insanely powerful. Now to get a fire hose connected to all the poo the Poo people had on us back into their land.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:50 am

zero265 wrote:
lets not forget the story of moses in Egypt crap !oh i should not say crap a jew might get turned on.
but anyway yhvh murdered thousands of Egyptians just to show off his power he intentionally hardened the Pharaohs heart just to massacre many people it should be obvious yhvh hates gentiles screw him an screw the
xews
jews

Yes, the firstborn in every home. Such a loving and kind gawd. As long as they are not jews, I guess!
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:53 am

And people send their kids to a jewish school program, with a jewish curriculum, full of jewish propaganda, and jewish slave conditioning. I remember when I was 16 I moved states for 6 months, I went to school in the new state for about 1 week, the teachers in the new state treated me like a child, and even worse then a child, a slave, I walked straight out of class, and never went back to that school again.

Not to mention the Masochist video games that teaches children that in order to win, you also have to lose, and you have to rely on other people in order to win too, dont forget that part, and if you dont win, well, heres your punishment noob.... Ive learned first hand that Competitive gaming is a disaster in its current state... slaving away on a keyboard or controller, only to lose to the next best person...

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:43 pm

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
zero265 wrote:
xews
jews

Yes, the firstborn in every home. Such a loving and kind gawd. As long as they are not jews, I guess!

i agree the crap they say about the great Egyptians .oy vey we were slaves in egypt dont question anything
be a good goyim an kill your children who dont obey oy vey ....an don't or do bloody human sacrifice....... who knows the bible is not clear even though its obviously talking about it

!COME ON! who is that stupid to believe yhvh an the xews are good

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Good point about the video-games.. It's x-ianity everywhere. You have to allow your enemy to kill you to win! YES, OK JEWS.

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm

A truly sad thing is when you talk to people who you know were your comrades in Satan's service some in wartime even about the truth and they gang up on you and ostracize you and demand you to say sorry because the jew filth is even stuck inside their souls and minds.

Post Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:15 am

NotaHPyet wrote:
A truly sad thing is when you talk to people who you know were your comrades in Satan's service some in wartime even about the truth and they gang up on you and ostracize you and demand you to say sorry because the jew filth is even stuck inside their souls and minds.

Off Topic: Love your username. I dream of being an HP too.

On topic: That's sad indeed because the people whom you thought were going to stick by your side because we all have a common goal in mind ends up betraying you, like "it's my way or the highway"
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Return to JoyofSatan666