Board index JoyofSatan666 Ritual One to Protect the Joy of Satan

Ritual One to Protect the Joy of Satan

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1399
Location: America
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

[Below is the Ritual]

[This is to be done anyday, aside the RTR's is if you will, because its very needed to safeguard one's own house before one goes to War...You can skip for one day one RTR and do this one instead, and keep doing the others, or if you desire to, focus on this ritual as well for a day. We will also repost this (aside the others) to reinforce it when we should, to maximize its effectiveness.]

This is payback time for all the idiots and naive cowards who think this Temple of Satan can be shaken by their frail, cowardly attempts. And also to the naive idiots and fools who place a small bag of shekels on top of their sanity, existence, and impending doom. Satan has destroyed many of our shekel begging enemies, and this will only continue.

The enemy has for a long time attempted failed attemps at harassment, destruction, annihilation and infiltration of ALL Gentile Spiritual Orders. So long these resist, they attempt their destruction. Only through Satan, can these institutions survive, and this is the fate of this place here. Satan and the Gods put enormous time and effort in protecting this place, where all of you can learn, advance and become better. This is your house, and you are a part of this communion.

The JoS is the only safe haven in the whole internet (and maybe world at this point) where people can really advance, really find a spiritual doorway and a spiritual future. No strings attached, freely, and without any negative flick like all the enemy crap and useless garbage. For those who are deep into Satanism, they have seen that Satan has a bright future of humanity and that there is a positive, natural, higher and esteemed purpose in Satanism. Satanism can transform people in due time to where they have advanced past recognition. While all your peers are rotting and are living a useless existence, you are ascending to the ladder of enlightenment.

Unfortunately, we are dealing with criminals, and beings with a heavy criminal past that will do ANYTHING to defend it. And who of course specialize in their mediocre astral gibberish, in order to attack their 'enemies'. Of course this also has a physical dimension.

In most other places there is only endless talking, and nothing really is being achieved for the individuals. Even worse, people are severely victimized, pay their whole life earnings, sacrifice everything, and in the end do nothing. There are even worse, jewish controlled cases, where people grow ultimately destroyed in their attempt to become something better spiritually, or in these morbid cases such as where people wrongly stimulate the Serpent without Demonic help and go insane, or even die for trying to tame Satan's Power without being of his own house.

The JoS exists so that people who have been turned into "Goyim Slaves" (jewish term for unspiritual Gentiles who are enslaved by jews) can turn again into Gods and decent people as they always were. The JoS exists for you, and you only. We gain nothing, but only satisfaction and Satanic spiritual gifts in working for Satan. Those who work for Satan know. The JoS exists as a Gentile-Only Spiritual Order.

This place is Satan's Palace of transformation, recreation, advancement, and a place where we can be free.

Also the JoS is providing all Gentiles a safe haven, from which people can not only fight and co-ordinate against those who have been attacking humanity for centuries, but also fights relentlessly to solve this issue. As thus it goes beyond saying we receive attacks, and all sorts of issues and things we have to tackle. Some of which very serious and only the Gods really can, and are solving this. The Gods and Satan really protect, love and bless this place, and all of you here you are part of this and work to build yourselves up.

There are billions of Gentile people in the planet who are left culture-less, god-less (since they think 'god' is a jewish punk) and literally hopeless. Many of you have seen what the practices and help provided does to a Soul in helping it, elevating it, and re-uniting it with the Creator Gods and the Demons who have, since the birth of humanity, helping it out.

Some beings have stolen these birthrights from Gentile people, and humanity is as thus left rotting without any reason but the profits of a few, deranged and evil individuals. As all of you here know, these beings are not "innocent" and they have a whole arsenal of weaponry which they rally against those who stand against their "order" of death, humiliation of humanity, and destruction of it.

Pay day has arrived.

Just think of all of your Pagan Ancestors that were wiped out, brutalized, raped, destroyed, and their small lovely houses put in fire (sometimes with their beloved children). One also needs to summon in mind what our people, the "Satanists" have underwent in the centuries, to understand the importance of the deed we do now. Not only this, but jews attempted to eradicate Satanism and to label it as their projectionist horror-blood-libel-flick.

When Gentiles were murdered on top of their own temples by some jewish scourge, was it something to just "let go"? What did these people do exactly? Love their own Gods, and as thus be condemned to die by the insane alien jews?

As thus many self proclaimed "Satanists" (of the jewish thumb), only Satanists in name, work for entirely jewish interest and of course, have been for many decades subverting and destroying Satanism, purposefully making it into a creep house of Jewish Kabal, and jewish paranoia or insanity. They never asked "Satan" what did he want, as according to what the jews told them, he was just an "Archetype". They have a particular fetish that wants Satanism to never emerge from the heap of jewish excrement heaped upon it- but its too late now, for this has happened already and there's no stopping it.

So this is the time our enemies bite the dust, for long they have harassed and destroyed endless and countless Pagan Orders. All the Pagan world has been messacred, annihilated, enslaved and burned alive. Most of the "heathens" nowaday are not Satanists either, and are as thus on a mediocre level (however better than the enemy in ALL POSSIBLE WAYS), so we are naturally leading all of the "Satanic" people into a better tommorow- those who want to be free Gentile Souls. Also our RTR's are a reason the enemy has greatly stepped up the pressure. We need to reply with more.

By protecting the Joy of Satan, you protect yourself being a member of it. You protect your own future and home, but also Satan's Temple. [You are included in the Ritual under the beneficial part of the affirmation]

The Ritual is fairly simple:
_______________________

Runic Vibrations-

The runes are to be vibrated one after in this order.

Algiz x18 Sowilo x18 - Tyr x18 -18 times. [or multiplies of 18, such as 36, 72, etc etc times, however many you desire/are able to]

x18 each Rune:

"AAAAAA-LLLLL-GGGGG-IIII-ZZZZ" x18

"SSSSSSSS-OOOOOOVVVVVV-EE-LLLLL-OOOOO"x18

"TTTTT-YYY-RRRR"x18

After you raise the energy of the Runes, focus on it and:

VIBRATE SATANAS and Then affirm

"The Joy of Satan Ministries are always protected and completely safe,
in every and all ways from any and all forms of harm and negativity.

All those who curse the Joy of Satan are cursed, and all those who bless the Joy of Satan are blessed."

VIBRATE SATANAS

The above to be repeated either 10 times. Satanas - Affirm - Satanas is ONE round. This must be done 10 times.

___________

A big thank you to all our People, and Satanic Comrades. With all of us and the Satanic and Demonic army on our side, we will deliver justice to the enemy abomination!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 20
Lets do this and save our web site,s :twisted:

Hail Satan
Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Astaroth
Heil Hitler


No pain no gain


Posts: 5
Performed as soon as I saw it... will be doing these at least once a day. Without the teachings of the Joy of Satan and without the protection of Satan I would not be typing this comment right now and it's only right we push back. I am very proud to be fighting with my brothers and sisters for the protection of the house of Satan-
Heil Joy of Satan, the greatest heroes of our time since the Third Reich!

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Posts: 205
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4cqatiafq9o598m/Protect+JoS.rar

The above contains the RTR and the how to vibrate the runes mp3
Changed username from: 'NotsoFE' to 'PersistenceIsKey'

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Posts: 331
Location: With the one I love <3
This is so epic!!! ^o^

Thank you HPS!! And thank you Father Satan and the True Gods of Hell!!!
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Posts: 2817
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The runes are to be vibrated one after in this order.

Algiz x18 Sowilo x18 - Tyr x18 -18 times. [or multiplies of 18, such as 36, 72, etc etc times, however many you desire/are able to]

x18 each Rune:

"AAAAAA-LLLLL-GGGGG-IIII-ZZZZ" x18

"SSSSSSSS-OOOOOOVVVVVV-EE-LLLLL-OOOOO"x18

"TTTTT-YYY-RRRR"x18


SAULO is the more powerful version of SOWILO. SAULO is vibrated:

SSSSSSSS-AAAAAAAA-UUUUUUUU-LLLLLLLL-OOOOOOOO

A as in father or car. U as in true or blue. O as in boat or row.

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
post745.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:44 am

Posts: 1046
Location: Satan's Earth

Also AULGIZ.

People have brought up for years about a ritual to protect JoS, it's nice to see one finally being done.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 126
We are fighting dreamers. Like what HP Cobra said, we are warriors of a dream. BUT WHen dreams are actualized, they are no longer dreams. They are many things more.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AE4b9jO1uB4
Hail to the gods of Du'at!


Posts: 51
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
or in these morbid cases such as where people wrongly stimulate the Serpent without Demonic help and go insane,


I have to ask you something important regarding this statement.

In JOS website it is said that Satan and his Demons are more then willing to help the new people but that they expect from people to eventually be capable of doing things on their own, and we all know that ultimate goal of Satanism is to finish Satan's work for making humanity into godhood , with that in mind ever since I raised above level where one could be called new to Satanism and Spirituality I tried to do as much as I can on my own and would only ask for help from Demons if I am cornered against a problem I don't think I can solve on my own. My line of thinking is that I shouldn't boder Gods for help if it is something I can in the end do on my own just to make it easier for myself, true there ware cases when Demons helped me when I was really cornered against a wall even without me asking for help and I am very grateful for their help in those times.

If I am not misunderstanding your statement you are saying that this line of thinking is wrong? Could you please explain what you meant by it.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.


Posts: 126
Btw, thanks. I have one thing, is it possible to bind angels with the help of demons? We really need to do something about those alien beings.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!


Posts: 148
notsoFE wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4cqatiafq9o598m/Protect+JoS.rar

The above contains the RTR and the how to vibrate the runes mp3


Mate. Your a champion do you know that? Your a fucking champion!! Thanks!

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:54 am

Posts: 319
Should we be in a trance to vibrate the runes?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1399
Location: America
johnson_akemi wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The runes are to be vibrated one after in this order.

Algiz x18 Sowilo x18 - Tyr x18 -18 times. [or multiplies of 18, such as 36, 72, etc etc times, however many you desire/are able to]

x18 each Rune:

"AAAAAA-LLLLL-GGGGG-IIII-ZZZZ" x18

"SSSSSSSS-OOOOOOVVVVVV-EE-LLLLL-OOOOO"x18

"TTTTT-YYY-RRRR"x18



SAULO is the more powerful version of SOWILO. SAULO is vibrated:

SSSSSSSS-AAAAAAAA-UUUUUUUU-LLLLLLLL-OOOOOOOO

A as in father or car. U as in true or blue. O as in boat or row.

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
post745.html


You can use an alteration of it. No mistake in it either way- whatever makes you feel more comfortable. The energy, intention, and to do the Runes written, and exact affirmation is important is what's important.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 2817
Okami wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
or in these morbid cases such as where people wrongly stimulate the Serpent without Demonic help and go insane,


I have to ask you something important regarding this statement.

In JOS website it is said that Satan and his Demons are more then willing to help the new people but that they expect from people to eventually be capable of doing things on their own, and we all know that ultimate goal of Satanism is to finish Satan's work for making humanity into godhood , with that in mind ever since I raised above level where one could be called new to Satanism and Spirituality I tried to do as much as I can on my own and would only ask for help from Demons if I am cornered against a problem I don't think I can solve on my own. My line of thinking is that I shouldn't boder Gods for help if it is something I can in the end do on my own just to make it easier for myself, true there ware cases when Demons helped me when I was really cornered against a wall even without me asking for help and I am very grateful for their help in those times.

If I am not misunderstanding your statement you are saying that this line of thinking is wrong? Could you please explain what you meant by it.


A lot of people view the Gods as wish-granting genies who will hand you everything on a silver platter just for signing up. What you get is proportional to how much you do for Satan. Someone who does not participate in spiritual warfare and meditates for 5 minutes a day before playing video games for 4 hours is of little value to Satan and is not going to get help from the Gods. Someone who works their butt off doing reverse torah rituals, meditating every day without fail, and sacrificing things from their personal life to work for Satan is a valued warrior of Satan and Demons are more than willing to help that person out. If you are working hard for Satan, you can contact Demons for guidance regarding spiritual matters in addition to asking them for help if you are in a dire situation and cannot fix the problem on your own. Demons do not abandon those who are loyal to Satan. Also, they want you to advance and become powerful like them. An example of this is from here: topic8143.html

"After reading Maxine’s recent post, the thought that flashed in my mind was “MIND”.
Advance meditations need a very strong focused mind. Many (as with myself initially) struggled to obtain this ability called unwavering concentration or total focus. A strong mind is not only crucial in mastering and excelling in meditations, but more importantly to face this world.

I had the urge to seek a demon’s guide and, I went to my all-time-helpful demon Valefor
( I address Him as Malaphar – pronounced Malafar )
Valefor brought me to the Sigil of Amon. This is where our demons don’t abandon us, instead they lead us to what we need to know or get the information from another demon.

A day after, I held Amon’s Sigil in my mind and invoked Amon. His energy is radiant and great. He responded powerfuly when I addressed Him as “Amun – pronounced Aman or Aman-Ra” [a as in father]."
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 2817
WildfireAwaK3n3d wrote:
Btw, thanks. I have one thing, is it possible to bind angels with the help of demons? We really need to do something about those alien beings.


"Angels" are just nefarious enemy thoughtforms. The reverse torah rituals are stripping the enemy of power and when a thoughtform runs out of energy, it dissipates. The "cursing the jewish god" rituals directly undo the enemy "god" thoughtform.

The Truth About the Enemy "Angels" and their Agenda
topic14543.html


HailVictory88 wrote:
Should we be in a trance to vibrate the runes?


A trance is not necessary to vibrate the runes.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 3
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

The above to be repeated either 10 times. Satanas - Affirm - Satanas is ONE round. This must be done 10 times.



So, just to clarify, that means we vibrate SATANAS 20 times total, yes?


Posts: 15
We can do this daily right? I guess the more often the better.

Thank you for all the work you put in High Priest Cobra!

Also it's nice to see we have a ritual to protect our group now.

One question, is there a time of day that is benificial to the working? Such as doing it during the hour of the sun to aid the energies? Or is that too minimal to make a difference?


Posts: 155
johnson_akemi wrote:
Okami wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
or in these morbid cases such as where people wrongly stimulate the Serpent without Demonic help and go insane,


I have to ask you something important regarding this statement.

In JOS website it is said that Satan and his Demons are more then willing to help the new people but that they expect from people to eventually be capable of doing things on their own, and we all know that ultimate goal of Satanism is to finish Satan's work for making humanity into godhood , with that in mind ever since I raised above level where one could be called new to Satanism and Spirituality I tried to do as much as I can on my own and would only ask for help from Demons if I am cornered against a problem I don't think I can solve on my own. My line of thinking is that I shouldn't boder Gods for help if it is something I can in the end do on my own just to make it easier for myself, true there ware cases when Demons helped me when I was really cornered against a wall even without me asking for help and I am very grateful for their help in those times.

If I am not misunderstanding your statement you are saying that this line of thinking is wrong? Could you please explain what you meant by it.


A lot of people view the Gods as wish-granting genies who will hand you everything on a silver platter just for signing up. What you get is proportional to how much you do for Satan. Someone who does not participate in spiritual warfare and meditates for 5 minutes a day before playing video games for 4 hours is of little value to Satan and is not going to get help from the Gods. Someone who works their butt off doing reverse torah rituals, meditating every day without fail, and sacrificing things from their personal life to work for Satan is a valued warrior of Satan and Demons are more than willing to help that person out. If you are working hard for Satan, you can contact Demons for guidance regarding spiritual matters in addition to asking them for help if you are in a dire situation and cannot fix the problem on your own. Demons do not abandon those who are loyal to Satan. Also, they want you to advance and become powerful like them. An example of this is from here: topic8143.html

"After reading Maxine’s recent post, the thought that flashed in my mind was “MIND”.
Advance meditations need a very strong focused mind. Many (as with myself initially) struggled to obtain this ability called unwavering concentration or total focus. A strong mind is not only crucial in mastering and excelling in meditations, but more importantly to face this world.

I had the urge to seek a demon’s guide and, I went to my all-time-helpful demon Valefor
( I address Him as Malaphar – pronounced Malafar )
Valefor brought me to the Sigil of Amon. This is where our demons don’t abandon us, instead they lead us to what we need to know or get the information from another demon.

A day after, I held Amon’s Sigil in my mind and invoked Amon. His energy is radiant and great. He responded powerfuly when I addressed Him as “Amun – pronounced Aman or Aman-Ra” [a as in father]."

Why no picture in the post topic8143.html... JA... Thank you...!!!


Posts: 307
Smart plan, building a protecting aura around all of the JoS and its people. Jews did this around the jewish people and surely around Pissrael too.. Only that ours will be twice as strong, because jews are pussies.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.


Posts: 126
Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
Smart plan, building a protecting aura around all of the JoS and its people. Jews did this around the jewish people and surely around Pissrael too.. Only that ours will be twice as strong, because jews are pussies.


They even sent thought-forms to attack their enemies astral and up to the reports of having someone's legs beaten and even physical attacks.

I'm able to use thought forms to stop poo people in my country and other places at least.(Black magick + Thought forms) In that case, we have to use thought forms in many public places that can do the job of surrounding the place with blue energy protecting and awakening the gentiles.

It's making white magick casting Thought forms for my other technique. And of course, we must use our common sense in making one or we'll end up screwing ourselves over. This is my experience with thought forms. They are programmable to do anything regarding how empowered they are. I use Satanas and I then program mine to hate Jews and spread the truth. I can only handle up to four.

All it takes is to master visualization and the ability to run many thought forms at the same time. It's a headache for me, at least I keep empowering myself like what Maxine told us, doing 5 spiritual workings a day. That helped.

If anyone here is adept with a lot of thought forms, they must try dispatching them in many other places like in schools, offices, malls, cities, roads until they find someone to tell the truth to, they'll get this person to join us for he/she found out that he's been living a lie. It's a smart tactic I do when I'm outside with my parents in public places. Well...Philippines has a lot of people so persuading one successfully might have a chance that if it hits him and comes back to that place next time, he would want to share it with others.


Thanks for reading wanted to share what I've learned through my experience.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 am

Posts: 307
Ok, that sounds great man. I can't do thoughtforms yet, gotta practise;) I think visualization is hard to learn, so I do mostly vibrations to raise my energies. The Philippines is the home of Manny Pacman, isn't it? He has a strong soul, too bad he was deceived by x-ianity in this life. I hope he can make good changes as a senator, regardless.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1399
Location: America
Thanks and salutations to all those who participated in this Ritual.

Remember, 'those who bless the Joy of Satan will be blessed'. This means this includes everyone of you. You gain from it in all ways.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 27
Location: ~Road To Godhood~
Will be performing this often now as well. Perfectly worded for our assured victory.

Hail Satan & Lilith!
Hail the mighty Gods of Hell!

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Posts: 366
Lydia wrote:
Also AULGIZ.

People have brought up for years about a ritual to protect JoS, it's nice to see one finally being done.



Is that the Icelandic version of the Algiz?
Ill be honest, the Germanic pronunciations are a pain in the ass. I love the Icelandic versions.
But can't find the MP3 in the libary.

Oh btw awesome post HP.
I've been recently doing many Runic workings and this made me quite happy.
If anyone hasn't done runic workings before remeber to read the page about Using the runes http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Runes.html
Very small bits of important information in that page. Can very much decide the outcome of your working.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:49 am

Posts: 148
Zygisrko wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Also AULGIZ.

People have brought up for years about a ritual to protect JoS, it's nice to see one finally being done.



Is that the Icelandic version of the Algiz?
Ill be honest, the Germanic pronunciations are a pain in the ass. I love the Icelandic versions.
But can't find the MP3 in the libary.

Oh btw awesome post HP.
I've been recently doing many Runic workings and this made me quite happy.
If anyone hasn't done runic workings before remeber to read the page about Using the runes http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Runes.html
Very small bits of important information in that page. Can very much decide the outcome of your working.


I pretty much only use the Icelandic Runes but decided to change that and switch to the Germanic Runes for the group working and for the same reason. Didnt see an Icelandic version but I feel like its worth it because we can use the Icelandics another time if we really need to.


Posts: 155
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thanks and salutations to all those who participated in this Ritual.

Remember, 'those who bless the Joy of Satan will be blessed'. This means this includes everyone of you. You gain from it in all ways.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The more we go on and more we realize weight, duty and obligation that builds up on us.

Bro HP Cobra is all of us that we have to thank you and all the clergy of JOS. For all the work you do for us. For the guide and instruction you give us.

JOS ... thank you !!!

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:44 am

Posts: 77
Is it Aulgiz x18 Sowilo x18 Tyr x18 and then all of these repeat x18, x72 times or individual runes x18/x72 etc times ?

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Posts: 366
JackNickelsonsie wrote:
Zygisrko wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Also AULGIZ.

People have brought up for years about a ritual to protect JoS, it's nice to see one finally being done.



Is that the Icelandic version of the Algiz?
Ill be honest, the Germanic pronunciations are a pain in the ass. I love the Icelandic versions.
But can't find the MP3 in the libary.

Oh btw awesome post HP.
I've been recently doing many Runic workings and this made me quite happy.
If anyone hasn't done runic workings before remeber to read the page about Using the runes http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Runes.html
Very small bits of important information in that page. Can very much decide the outcome of your working.


I pretty much only use the Icelandic Runes but decided to change that and switch to the Germanic Runes for the group working and for the same reason. Didnt see an Icelandic version but I feel like its worth it because we can use the Icelandics another time if we really need to.


There is a Icelandic version for Sowilo(Sol) and Tyr is Icelandic. Just when Lydia mentioned Aulgiz it made me wonder if thats the Icelandic version.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.


Posts: 2817
Aphrodite666 wrote:
Is it Aulgiz x18 Sowilo x18 Tyr x18 and then all of these repeat x18, x72 times or individual runes x18/x72 etc times ?


It is:

ALGIZ x18 or x36 or x54 etc.
SOWILO x18 or x36 or x54 etc.
TYR x18 or x36 or x54 etc.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 2817
Zygisrko wrote:
Is that the Icelandic version of the Algiz?
Ill be honest, the Germanic pronunciations are a pain in the ass. I love the Icelandic versions.
But can't find the MP3 in the libary.


Recordings of the Icelandic version of the runes are in the "Runic Kabalah CD - Mp3 Zip File." You need to unzip the file and both the Germanic and Icelandic recordings will be in the folder.

Runic Kabalah CD - Mp3 Zip File
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 1046
Location: Satan's Earth

Zygisrko wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Also AULGIZ.

Is that the Icelandic version of the Algiz?
Ill be honest, the Germanic pronunciations are a pain in the ass. I love the Icelandic versions.
But can't find the MP3 in the libary.


I used to use Icelandic for the first few years of being SS, then I switched when HPS Maxine posted about the more powerful versions. Whatever works best for you is what you should use, but I tend to do whatever is posted for rituals.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 331
Location: With the one I love <3
Can this ritual be done like this after the rune vibration?:

SATANAS - Affirmation 10 times - SATANAS - AUM - HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!

Or do I need to do: SATANAS - Affirmation - SATANAS 1 round and then build up until I do 10 of these????
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me


Posts: 2
Lets do this and save our web site, :P

Hail Satan


Posts: 703
Location: Hell's Army front line

I am definitely doing this. Also I am going to personally add the positive energies of the rune Nauthis after I am finished to clean any astral pests in my aura/field with white golden fire.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Posts: 703
Location: Hell's Army front line

clean any astral pests

any and ALL*


Posts: 32
WildfireAwaK3n3d wrote:
Btw, thanks. I have one thing, is it possible to bind angels with the help of demons? We really need to do something about those alien beings.


This is what is happening to the enemy aliens

Image

And we can do reps of x108 a number of power and permanence!!

Hail Satan!!! HAHAAHA the enemy is crushed!

And the blessing energy can be used to defeat the enemy or given to the gods!!
HAIL SATAN!!!


Return to JoyofSatan666