Board index JoyofSatan666 WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! HAIL SATAN!!!!

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! HAIL SATAN!!!!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:38 pm
THANK SATAN!!

I don’t know what happened, but the websites that were down are fine now and back up and running. I have been working on mirror sites and saving files, etc, so they are very quick and easy to load.

Take this as a warning. Always download and save any pages, pdfs, files, and so forth, even from your own sites that you visit outside of JoS.

Without any warning, the internet or much of what is on it could go down and there would be no second chance.

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL LILITH!!!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:50 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Thankfully! HAIL SATAN!!!

This is the second time this stunt is pulled in this year. According to Satan there will be other attempts in a similar manner in the future.

It may get worse, especially with the general condition of "shut it down" incidents. This is at least in the civilized world illgeal, but the enemy will not hesitate if only they were able to.

The civilized world is not however free of scouldrels and cowards who cause nuisances and issues. This proves how afraid and terrified they are of everything.

It was NOT a system update or anything like this. There was no notice or anything like this. Just disappeareance of the websites. So it is still suspicious.

So download, print, burn to disc, mirror, and always respect freedoms and protect what we have achieved until now together Comrades. Appriciate what we have been building together and SAVE it. It doesn't take much time at all.

Also, Satan protects us all the time, and from things that don't need to be stated. People would want to get some pay to attack us, but what is some pay if one suddenly gets let's say, severe pestillence, disease and eternal damnation?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Bunch of cowards, they are.. If they are so much superior than us, why not come out in the open about who they are? What is there to be scared of? COWARDS.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:55 pm

They really are cowards, they daren't even acknowledge JOS's existence in their kike kontrolled media yet they keep trying these underhanded tactics constantly. We need to ensure it gets them nowhere

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Awesome news!!! Every time they pull some bullshit like this just makes me want to increase the amount of RTRs I do even if it means sacrificing a little sleep or study!!! WE WIL PREVAIL!!! Hail Satan!

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:34 am

Yes, a little contradictory calling us stupid insects and then fear what we might do to them..

They know it too, deep inside.. That's why they always have to brag and pump themselves up - typical characteristics for people who are insecure on the inside. Nobody brags as much as jews.

This is most disappointing! I was looking forward to clash out in the open! I guess little jew prefers lying at home in reptile-mommas lap, sucking her titty. :roll:
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:02 am

When they take down something I get angry because I want to read or reread something but at the same time I laugh because I know why it's taken down. Cowards. Let us all keep with with these RTRs. They are obviously working. We have to keep going. Every time we do it they weaken and this is proof of that. We are seeing proof of it.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:32 pm

thats wonderful

Return to JoyofSatan666