Board index JoyofSatan666 JoS Websites Again Shot Down - Enemy Proving Fear and Guilt

JoS Websites Again Shot Down - Enemy Proving Fear and Guilt

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades.

The enemy has once again, proved us right. Proved that what we say is true, that our message is to be feared, and that our people are the only legit enemy who can really undue their plans on the deepest level in which they are generated and created.

Their TYRANNY IS BEING QUESTIONED, ATTACKED AND DESTROYED! BY YOUR HANDS AND BY OUR HANDS, THE DIVINE FIRE IS COMING DOWN FROM THEIR HEAVENS!.

THEY CAN DELETE, THEY CAN ATTACK, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER ELSE PHYSICALLY IMAGINABLE- BUT NOW IT IS TOO LATE FOR THEM.

As the Brits say, "IN THE SOUND OF GUNFIRE, WE MARCH!".

And SO ALL OF US AS SATANISTS WILL MARCH!

The ship has set asail and there is no stopping it.

The enemy for once again, because of course they believe "The ends justify" the means, they have attacked the Joy of Satan webpages again. Not only the library, but the RTR's section is down as well. This has been followed by many other attacks. This was only one day after the RTR's were translated in German.

This proves not only their fear, but also that they are guilty and that everything we do is 100% correct in stopping them. All people need to continue fighting against these monsters who want to enslave humanity and are willing to go into any end to promote their nefarious agenda.

The enemy wants to put a tombstone in free speech and in the freedom of the press. You can say anything you want in this world, except of the things we say here. With everything the jews and their "privilleged casts" can get away with, but our side has to, against the laws of Freedom of Speech and the Freedom of the Press, be attacked with these underhanded and cunning methods. Which are of course typical of the enemy, as they have never changed.

So as to repeat what I have been telling you all for months- save, archieve, mirron the websites. Print the RTR's and keep everything in a safe place. We are living in tyranny. Whilist people believe they are "free" and a few "freedoms" have been won by blood and death in the West, the rest of the planet is not only not free, but threatens all the freedoms we have here. We have been making impact and changing things to the better.

For those who are higher up spiritually, they can see how everyone is enslaved, to the point people are walking around like radio-antennas that spew judaism 101 all day long. From their shows, to their life aspirations which mainly revolve around jewish projection. Tyranny will not go down with anything but spiritual warfare and continuous attacks to the enemy.

In this world, there are the people who cower, and the people who fight. Those who want to be free, and those created to be slaves. The slaves always end up in the worst of fates, and eventhough alive, they are completely, always dead. People are grown like nothing else but fuel and batteries for this jewish system that is operational, but is thankfully malfunctioning and will be destroyed.

If only people have seen, and if only people knew. Humanity is marching towards an impending doom. Our people and our 'hated' side has once again came down from the heavens, as a literal 'hand of saving', to save people that the enemy has consider are unworthy of saving. People that they destined were to be swine, and exist as swine forever, others have seen as potential Gods.

In all of my life I have been nothing but a messenger to all of you. Where the enemy has seen you as swine heading to an enslavement, we have seen you as nothing less than flesh and blood of the Gods.

Where the enemy has seen cattle, we have seen Gods. And where the enemy saw defeated people in heart, body and Soul, we have seen potential. We have been proven right. Slowly, we formed into making an army, and now we are waging full blown war.

We started from absolute zero, slaves amongst slaves. And now we are creating masters and active players into this giant game.

So expect no peace, and look forward to no regrets.

While millions and millions are still sleeping, in the lullably of deathly slavery and servitude, about to pass down as another insignificant lifeform in this eternal universe- you will be passing down as the Warriors who have taken a stand and carried a torch:

The Torch of Freedom for all Humanity.

AND EVEN IF WE FALL, THIS TORCH WILL FALL AND SET THE FIRE OF REVOLUTION ABLAZE.

OUR HEROES WILL NEVER SURRENDER IN THIS BATTLE AGAINST THIS MONSTROSITY!

They think that by attacking us in the most frail, illegal, and sly ways, they affect anything.

They only fan the flames of deathly ANGER, HATRED, RESENTMENT and RETRIBUTION. They only bring their days of deliverance to Satanic Justice even closer.

SATAN HAS SPOKEN:

"We have Won"
"Israel Is Going to Get what She Deserves!"- Satan

____

We are making sure everything returns back to 'normal'. You may want to spread your mirrors and archives below for people to be able to download and read.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

The truth will win in the end , may the enemy force perish from the plains of our existence and may we usher a new empire of humanity free from the enemy Greys and their servants.

Screenshots of all 2016-2017 RTR's for those who havent saved the PDFs or something! http://imgur.com/a/e9TKr

By reading the words of HP HoodedCobra my heart got filled with joy and hope, I didn't have goosebumps in a long time.
Thank you Aphrodite666 for posting that link, i needed some RTR's.

Aphrodite666 wrote:
Screenshots of all 2016-2017 RTR's for those who havent saved the PDFs or something! http://imgur.com/a/e9TKr

Thank you miss.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

We should be honored the jews have attacked us along side major alternative media names that are a major threat to them. The jews have also done the rounds on other media outlets that expose them in general all this in time for the last debate and election. They are freaking out as we have done them so much fail, they can't recover.

The rtr's we have been doing have shifted the events of this current election into a total shit storm that forever destroyed their total establishment and its just going to keep falling apart. So the thing to do is just keep on keeping on with the rtr's and online activism.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
We should be honored the jews have attacked us along side major alternative media names that are a major threat to them. The jews have also done the rounds on other media outlets that expose them in general all this in time for the last debate and election. They are freaking out as we have done them so much fail, they can't recover.

The rtr's we have been doing have shifted the events of this current election into a total shit storm that forever destroyed their total establishment and its just going to keep falling apart. So the thing to do is just keep on keeping on with the rtr's and online activism.

I wonder what has held them back before. Maybe they had to rely on someone now to carry this whom they deem dangerous and unpredictable. Considering how fast they carried this attack, it was one decision away from taking it

Okay, everything's good now. JoS is up :D

Site Admin

Member22 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

I wonder what has held them back before. Maybe they had to rely on someone now to carry this whom they deem dangerous and unpredictable. Considering how fast they carried this attack, it was one decision away from taking it

The jews have run out of spiritual power mostly as you can see in the mass-waking of people that is like a chain effect. Jewsus doesn't work anymore. Hitler against all odds has been becoming strikingly famous and his memory has been restored in chances 1 to 10000000 from happening, given the enemy's control of everything.

As for the "Goy" whom are enslaved. Normally, they just control them with their weak occult, christian, and the rest of the garbage. Now their inferior magickal parlor tricks are not working. So now they apply hard bucks instead. To the point down in Israel they have full internet forces that parellel the actual "ADL" or "E-Military" in shaping public opinion, carrying hacker attacks and anything else. So don't really believe all these retarded Jew-Tube, or general comments or even news online, because they have a global press army to back them up. As it has been proven lately. They are global network.

Mainly you can control through illusion and information. The jews want to seem bigger than they are, and this is the reason behind hollywood, and also the doctrine of the enemy: "By the Art of Deception Thou Shall Wage War". The jews do not have the gunpower to wipe everyone of their enemies out (technically the whole planet), but they have the press, media, news and politics, which are enough, but in themselves limited.

They are NOT in anyway unqestionable, or beyond overthrowing. If they were nobody would even have figured them out all along.

Because the USA and many civilized countries still have protections and barriers, that the yids want to take down, but they can't. So they instead do what they always did best, malicious warfare.

Site Admin

elidonelidon wrote:

The RTR's and the Library get millions of hits. Literally, not even exaggerating. Also, people from all countries of the world come there, and even high profile people. The enemy doesn't like this, and they attacked everything including the Holocau$t Websites.

They are afraid of the Truth. That's all there is to it. And want to end it before it ends THEM.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
elidonelidon wrote:

The RTR's and the Library get millions of hits. Literally, not even exaggerating. Also, people from all countries of the world come there, and even high profile people. The enemy doesn't like this, and they attacked everything including the Holocau$t Websites.

They are afraid of the Truth. That's all there is to it. And want to end it before it ends THEM.

Really nice :D We have to keep up with the good work by crippling them AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE through RTR + It will also lower our suffering time. The faster, the better

This current year long scheme of rtr's is freaking deadly , perhaps at the end of this year round it will be a a majorface to face confrontation for the first time since Nazi Germany.
I cant see how they can survive this every spiritual attempt of them being neutralised and decimated just in the span of days.
The enemy will definetly get crazy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this whole rotten, evil system they've built crumble and collapse around them. I can see it and I'm sure others can too - if we keep this up they're done forever

I see a smashed jew-face with twenty thousand risen serpents doing rituals at once. Good luck censoring that.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Yeah I can confirm this, even if we all know that already. They are trying to attack us in many ways and as usual they fail.

Cheerz for the winz everybody

Hail Satan
Hail Hitler
Sieg Heil

Day by day, the power source of the Jews bleeds and it will soon fall on it's fall on it's face.
Then people will see the real face of evil and revolt against the Jews. We are getting fed up.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

And another strategy I had. Using thoughtforms in malls and in places to get people to join us in a good way. But in Philippines, there is a lot of Jewish filth along with my insane communist president who should maybe get a whack on the face for his sheer stupidity comparing himself to Hitler. He's exposed and some people in my country are mad at this already. They turned "Change is coming" to "Chains is coming". Heard this in my school, few people in my place really don't listen. Good I know that I'm in one of the perfect spots to dispatch thoughtforms.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
What are we allowed to post? Is this an American server...means free speech not sure if same applies here i failed the law part of my University course(passed the rest).

I remember Maxine giving us the heads up saying think before you post...

They no doubt look at our site to do their nosey and check what we do and what else we do.

If you have nothing to hide i dont see the problem.

Continue comrades ;)
Enki1690

The enemy is desperate. Our rituals make them disorientated and divided. That is why they need to shoot us down.
I live in Italy. 20 years ago almost everybody went to church and respected catholic priests like masters.
Now, churchs are empty, and priests are seen like freaks by most people.
Young priests and nuns are imported from the third world because nobody here wants to waste his life anymore.
Even Francis, the pope, is seen like a moron by catholic sheeps nowadays.
Vatican is nothing more than a multinational with much money nowadays, because nobody follows its demential teachings anymore (except very old people of course).
Vatican is exhaling its last fetid breath thanks to us.
May Satan bless you.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

One thing our rituals caused was the Italian government to tax all church properties in their nation costing the church close to one billion euro's a year in taxes and they are already going broke.

Xth-MAS wrote:
The enemy is desperate. Our rituals make them disorientated and divided. That is why they need to shoot us down.
I live in Italy. 20 years ago almost everybody went to church and respected catholic priests like masters.
Young priests and nuns are imported from the third world because nobody here wants to waste his life anymore.
Vatican is nothing more than a multinational with much money nowadays, because nobody follows its demential teachings anymore (except very old people of course).
May Satan bless you.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
One thing our rituals caused was the Italian government to tax all church properties in their nation costing the church close to one billion euro's a year in taxes and they are already going broke.

Xth-MAS wrote:
May Satan bless you.
That's fucking great!
Namasatan

Xth-MAS wrote:
May Satan bless you.

Confermo! Hail Satan !
We fight for the complete victory of Satan.
Noi combattiamo per la completa vittoria di Satana.

Return to JoyofSatan666