Board index JoyofSatan666 Mudras

Mudras

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:13 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Family!

A few people have been asking for advice and guidance in regards to Mudras since the last post. I know I owe some answers and helpful instruction from other posts too (The "Dealing With Astral Entities" series, the questions will be addressed and I haven't forasaken this either). Its just that some things are more urgent and need to be put first, so this is how this can go. As time is limited and work is endless.

Without further due...Let's get to the point.

In regards to Mudras, there are some Mudras I will be putting here, that are proven to work 100% and are exactly what they say they are. Like the nadis and their places in the fingers (the nerves connect with certain pathways of the brain, body and as thus Soul etc) have been in some places corrupted. Normally, when your bioelectricity is high and you are spiritually open, you will feel the Mudras.

There is much information around, and most of it is new-agey, rainbow crap, that leads nowhere in realization or power. Like hold this handsing, jump in your bathtub 100,000 times (yes, actual instructions of some 'magick spells' in the east are as corrupted as this) and you will be transforming to a frog or toothfairy. All in all, not only dangerous, but albeit worthless too.

There is also much crap around as supremely 'difficult mudras' like you have to sprain your fingers. This is not necessary and its made by religious charlatans in order to make the initiates focus on retarded stuff. Such as a spiritual "my bank account is bigger than yours" type of crap, which is also typical of the corrupted spirituality in the east. That does millions upon millions of something with zero to no effects, other than mimicing Rabbinism.

Where everyone spends 10 hours to sign something into the wall, only to get nowhere spiritually. This is evil and this is what the enemy has done to the Divine religions of the East, all of which are SATANIC in nature. Buddhism is the worst of all by far. Hinduism still has some power, but it has been heavily destroyed and tainted.

In the macrocosmic sense the Mudras are useful because with the hands, we touch things. They are our extensions for acting in many ways. They have an occult design and this is the utilization of this. This is like the statement "Your life is in your hands", and also, this is where palmistry is based. The hands are important not only as psychic tools, but because infact many of the advanced capabilities of humans have to do with our advanced hands compared to other animals. Hands are Divine. This is why the Gods put emphasis on them.

If one makes you feel negative, do not practice it, as it may be wrong, at least for you. These here are proven to be rightl. You might find that even an inch different in position has a different or more pronounced effect which is fine, but in general, these Mudras do not have to be exact. Also, Mudras are not on their own doing a lot of things if one doesn't already have bioelectric power so the changes in the flow are felt and experienced. In other words as with anything else the effectiveness of these is dependent upon your personal powers.

Also, make your own reasearch if interested in these. Be careful and ask the Gods as there is much disinfo and concealed information around.

All the Mudras in the Joy of Satan for opening the Chakras, can be used to also empower them.

These can be found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

For extra Mudras, read below. All these Mudras do work and should be immidiately felt by those who are spiritually open.

1. Prayer Mudra:

This Mudra balances the ida-pigala currents and can be used to tap energy into the Shushumna. In very simple terms it balances the Soul out, and can help one maintain balance. This is of course stolen by xians who in their play-pretend spiritual game, are using this to pretend they are balanced and also because it helps in "prayer" since it calms the mind of the practicioner. This mudra is however Satanic inheritence like anything else, so do not be hesitant to use it.

2. The Ganesha Mudra:

This Mudra is for the general breaking of obstacles. You can use this in unbinding meditation, and breaking down blockages from the Soul. It may help to not have a "Relaxed" grip, but as you go with your meditation, to "loosen" it, and when you do the affirmation to unbind something, let your hands completely loose, imagining the obstacle leaving pressure such as with your hands.

3. The Pran Mudra

A very strong mudra for increasing one's bioelectricity. One can do this on both hands for maximum effectiveness. Doing this in only one hand increases the bioelectricity of the corresponding Nadi of the hand (Ida - Female - Left Hand) and (Pigala - Male - Right hand). Very useful and potent for healing too as this is assosciated with the Solar Chakra and the general bioelectric flow.

4. The "Devil's Horns" or Apana Mudra

This Mudra helps with 'protection' but not spiritual, physical protection, as in one having a better gut feeling and being more "aware" of the physical realm in a more animalistic sense. If one is aware they do not fail. This also really helps the lower regions of the bowels and the base chakra. This is why the enemy heavily uses this, as this is protective for the reasons mentioned above. Very potent in also calming and centering the mind. This is like Saturnian Protection. This also has to do with increasing earthly confidence etc. Saturnian overall, but in the positive sense of protection, grounding etc. Inherently a Satanic Mudra, showing the "Horns" of Satan, the risen bioelectricity to the head.

5. Fist Mudra.

Just an actual fist. This can help one breaking down things. In the literal and in the spiritual sense, this can be used for revenge and other things as to raise one's power etc. It can be used for emotionally containing things, either to make them explode towards something such as black magick, or just transmuting them.

6. Kubera Mudra, the Mudra of Wealth

This is the wealth Mudra. This can be used to do money spells and workings of wealth. Although not necessary, it can help. Better done with both hands at the same time.

7. Yoni Mudra

Good for workings of feminine Magick, whatever these may be. This can also help to balance the Soul for those who are very imbalanced on the female element. Increasing feminity, birth, and anything is also assosciated with this Mudra.

8. Shiva Linga Mudra

Good for workings of musculine Magick, raising the Serpentine energy too in the cases where the Serpent is kept down because of an imbalance in the male element. Good for any workings having to do with musculinity and anything musculine.

9. The Shield Mudra

I couldn't find a name for this one. This has to do with shielding, protection, and generally blessings. Beneficial Mudra for protection.

10. Dhyani Mudra

If your mind is overreactive, this mudra can help tame it down. Also used when you are doing trance work, as this can assist in this endeavor.

11. Uttarabodhi Mudra

Good for raising the energy upwards if its pooling on the lower part of the body. Also this is used in Kundalini Yoga above the head, but with two fingers raised. If uncomfortable, use one.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Very useful, thank you! I had been wondering about this ever since initially reading about the "prayer" mudra and Jewsus' shielding mudra, and it's use in xianity.

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm

I was automaticly doing some of those mudras like the pran, and i did always feel the increase of bioelectricity while doing it, and i didnt even know whatfor are these mudras, i just kind of knew i should use them, they felt right at those moments, the same goes for dhyani mudra, i always automaticly did it when i wanted to feel calm without even knowing it was for calmness! It is good to know what mudras do... thank you for the information! Gonna try some others aswell !

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:04 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

AncientShadow666 wrote:
I was automaticly doing some of those mudras like the pran, and i did always feel the increase of bioelectricity while doing it, and i didnt even know whatfor are these mudras, i just kind of knew i should use them, they felt right at those moments, the same goes for dhyani mudra, i always automaticly did it when i wanted to feel calm without even knowing it was for calmness! It is good to know what mudras do... thank you for the information! Gonna try some others aswell !

This is because these are hardwired in the human mind as well. The Kundalini and advancing can cause the need to do bizarre mudras that aren't "normal" in that sense. Many of these have ended up as body language too. You're on the good way.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:57 pm

I've been wondering about two other mudras for a while. One is the Spock mudra. I heard that it's commonly used in Judaism so is it a positive mudra that they stole or should it not be done? What does it do?

And the other I read about in The Lightning Thief a few years ago. It's like the shield mudra but the ring finger and pinkie are down and the index and middle fingers are more separated. Does this do anything?
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

This is because these are hardwired in the human mind as well. The Kundalini and advancing can cause the need to do bizarre mudras that aren't "normal" in that sense. Many of these have ended up as body language too. You're on the good way.

I can right away feel them. I think this should be in a pdf. Anyone know how to make pdfs?

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:40 am
I've found Satanama/Satanas mudra to be very effective. It seems to help light up different parts of the soul. Also Sat kriya used in conjunction with the prayer mudra, is a lot more powerful than with Uttarabodhi mudra in my experience.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:04 am

HP Cobra thank you so much...!!!

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 am

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:
I've found Satanama/Satanas mudra to be very effective. It seems to help light up different parts of the soul. Also Sat kriya used in conjunction with the prayer mudra, is a lot more powerful than with Uttarabodhi mudra in my experience.

HP, can you kindly be more specific ... the mudra SATANAS you mean "Devil's Horns" ...? Thank you ... !!!

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:11 am

Thank you very very very very very very very very
Much
Hp Hooded cobra 666

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:30 am

Just another one .
If I were to do a love spell should I use
the 5th chakra's mudra or 2nd chakra's

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:23 pm
Rocky90 wrote:

HP, can you kindly be more specific ... the mudra SATANAS you mean "Devil's Horns" ...? Thank you ... !!!

http://web.archive.org/web/201509182011 ... aroth.html

Note the mudras given in steps 1 to 4. This is exactly the same as those given for the SATANAMA chant in Kirtan kriya because SATANAS is the proper formula given by the Gods.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:57 pm

JackNickelsonsie wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

I can right away feel them. I think this should be in a pdf. Anyone know how to make pdfs?

You can use an online webpage to PDF converter or take a screenshot.

Web2PDF
http://www.web2pdfconvert.com/
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Rocky90 wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/201509182011 ... aroth.html

Note the mudras given in steps 1 to 4. This is exactly the same as those given for the SATANAMA chant in Kirtan kriya because SATANAS is the proper formula given by the Gods.

Thank you HP Lucius...!!!

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:17 am

Yes, since reading the last post regarding mudras, I had been instinctively using the "prayer" mudra along with AUM for overall reparation and securing my aura, and the Dhyani mudra as well in an earlier past to emulate the shaolin monks attitude towards calming and centering. This post is highly appreciated.

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:24 am

Also, to what HP Lucious Oria said, https://www.3ho.org/articles/everything-kriya-sat-kriya. That page even states advanced or healthy yogis can extend all the fingers with flat palms. The power of mudra is a prevailing topic of importance lately, this information is valued.

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Goldenage18 wrote:
Just another one .
If I were to do a love spell should I use
the 5th chakra's mudra or 2nd chakra's

If your goal is primarily a sexual relationship, use the 2nd chakra mudra. If your goal is primarily to attract someone you can connect with emotionally, use the 5th chakra mudra.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:24 am

Bro HP Cobra..., with Kubera Mudra I felt my will much more powerful, I saw the energy in my fingers and my will much more extensive. Thank you Bro ... !!!

Now with Fist Mudra. we destroy our enemies, because we are the Father Satan Fist hitting...!!!

Hail Padre Satana...!!!

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Since Shiva Linga increases the male element does it effect testosterone production, muscle development and beard growth?
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:08 pm

I call number 10 the bpwl mudra. When standing in wu wei stance squaring my legs draw energy up through directly into sacral automaticlly. raising my crown and head travels it up then down conception vessel which is also called bathing. along with this mudra the stance itself facilitate the flow of energy, mixes them then stores them with this murdra. continuously. i went from fire to ice, today that extremely orgasmic energy that had me moaning and laughing bout 10+min. it was a lil hard for RTR
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Which one would be good for giving RTRs a boots? Fist?
:-D

Post Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:12 am

Is the 10th mudra also shown in here: https://www.google.lt/search?q=shiva&bi ... a5oeRdM%3A
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Loki666 wrote:
I've been wondering about two other mudras for a while. One is the Spock mudra. I heard that it's commonly used in Judaism so is it a positive mudra that they stole or should it not be done? What does it do?

I think this is the gesture/mudra you mean. I hope that helps.

Note also the W-like character. A jewbrew word is VAV, which is W or V (W and V are interchangeable); "VAV, VAV, VAV" is used (and is also in RTRs). It means "WWW" or "666". The World-Wide Web is WWW, 666, and the j00 wants to control the WWW, as it has controlled other media. Satan is the bringer of knowledge - 666, WWW, for free-speech and spreading the truth about the j00 and the truth that Satan is not "the devil"; rather that He is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords (LORD), and God of Gods.

I also considered 1 each of the 6s to be 1 each of the 3 prongs of the Devil's pitchfork, the Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna; however, the 3 prongs symbolise the piercing/breaking through of the 3 knots as the Kundalini rises.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:19 am

The greatest mudra for taking in energy is palms up. Seriously. For retaining and a really good mudra to maintain is your hands on your lap. Seriously. Counting with fingers gets irritating at times. It's like little glitches and your toes moves and it's distracting. AUM, 666 mudra is defiantly empowering on so many levels. And the Ida and pingala mudra draws energy straight up through your channels and works to balance them out as well as temple chakras if you get dizzy, or going through enemy attacks . Blue fire is so flipping sweet.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 am

The Ganesha mudra was excellent in working with the rune Ansuz. It wasn't completely a dire necessity for the meditation but if one is specifically directing their energies towards removing bindings tbis would work very well as a compliment.

Post Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:44 am

bluenitwolf wrote:
I call number 10 the bpwl mudra. When standing in wu wei stance squaring my legs draw energy up through directly into sacral automaticlly. raising my crown and head travels it up then down conception vessel which is also called bathing. along with this mudra the stance itself facilitate the flow of energy, mixes them then stores them with this murdra. continuously. i went from fire to ice, today that extremely orgasmic energy that had me moaning and laughing bout 10+min. it was a lil hard for RTR

With the bowl mudra, the tip of both thumbs when pointed up to give this mudra more of an circular shape, if what feel drives the energy up the spine. The circular shape with hands overlap, is what brings energy into sacral to store and mix as it goes up the spine. Your Chin up with your tongue(the tip) right behind your teeth with the opening in the back, is what sends the energy straight down main chakras which it then opens your whole lower abdomen and you don't have to try to breathe. This is what naturrly creates the 3 part of embryonic breath that brings about jing. This mudra draws, circulate, and mixes your energies just from guarding the one(embrace, worshipping the etheral body, remaining inside). This is probably some people got or may get lazy, which it's cool to sooth around- you only have to sit down.

Instead of focusing on a specific chakra up and down the microcosmic orbit, this mudra and remaining attentive is straight void, etheral of the whole, and works to bring about life. This way, or dao, is exactly how nature does it; spontaneously.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:59 am

The Fist Mudra

In a Wuji stance, or whenever(primarily I wuji stance if you do qigong as it will naturally settle you as you mind should instantly relax from usual practice), Drawing the fist back and turning them over with fist near stomach to relax the arms, close them, and then slowly open them. It relaxes the body and relieves stress. When contractions your hands into a fist in this postion, which should be down slowly with no force, you stop midway and close your as if drawing energy. This is what the fist is good for, drawing and collecting energy from all sides of the body and overall relief as you open up with them.

Mixing these mudras together with chakras works well to empower them and mix energy. Like the protection mudra and with the bowl, which has the opposite hand at sacral, to balance and generate solar energy. It's empowering and you can use this to mix energy in sacral to circulate. It helps being focus as well. Then with pineal and solar, which you can then store and mixes these energies to develop into further practice.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Return to JoyofSatan666