Board index JoyofSatan666 Warning About The JWO In This Music Video?

Warning About The JWO In This Music Video?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Warning About The JWO In This Music Video?

The Masons were taken over by the Zionist Illuminati and are now a Judeo agenda and have been for centuries..... The b'nai brith is the ruling lodge in world Free Masonry. Its the openly jewish only lodge. And it openly dictates the policies of the Elders of Zion to governments.

Note the masonic symbolism the checker board floor the symbol of the Temple of Solomon, with the masonic pillars in the background, the jewish global agenda, this singer states "Ask one who knows me, if Iam really that bad.....IAM" This IAM is the name the jewish god calls itself in the bible, Torah. Very interesting. A play on words? This song might just be about the jewish world order. What group has a criminal mind?

IAM the name the jewish god gives in the Torah when asked what its name is....In kabala is called this passage the Iam is given the Ayn letter in Hebrew, which image of this letter is given the All seeing eye of the Judeo-Masonic god. IAM....Yahweh. Ayn if vibrated long enough sounds like IAM, its a play on this name. The 22 letters are the name of the jewish god in Kabala. The YHVH adds to 8 and 888 is the number of the alphabet in all systems.

A criminal mind is all Ayn ever had. A criminal mind is all the jews ever had.

GOWAN ~ A CRIMINAL MIND ~ THE VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjddye2JSA

It also says something about the current, 'justice', system as the judges seem to be chatting with an old fried telling a funny story about what he did to pull one over the, 'dumb goyim'.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The video has the masonic checkerboard floor the pillars and he is kneeling before a man dressed in Masonic regal who is holding the paper of his degree. The boards they are placed on are in the shape of the masonic coffin symbol of the third degree. The three judges are sitting arranged as the three elders sit at the head of the Masonic lodge and wear masonic regal the black robes. The being ushered in by two cops of which uniforms are also masonic, is part of the ritual in the lodge. Two masons are either side take you into the hall.

The character in the video is also a total psychopath note he states he "is as cold as stone" Masonry. And he has a criminal mind, his name is IAM, the name of Yahweh who is the acknowledge god of Masonry which has the bible on the alter of the lodge. The goal is to build the jewish temple of Solomon. The jewish world order. The symbol of the Jewish god of masonry is the all seeing eye which is the symbol of the letter Ayn in Hebrew of which IAM is a play on. This letter is a name of the jewish god.

Gowan when asked on this song stated its about the perspective of a criminal psychopath.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
I think this song is kinda kool, I don't see anything Jewish in it High Priest Mageson666. What about Eminems song?
"I Am whatever you say I Am,
If I wasn't then why would I say I Am,
In the paper, the news everyday I Am,
I don't know that's just the way I Am."
The message I get from the song you shared is kind of Satanic to me, because he is saying that he is a Criminal in the eyes of the Jewish God who he doesn't believe to be real. Every Satanist is a Criminal in Jewish Religion, if it wasn't for the United States Constitution we would all be hunted down and murdered as Criminals because unlike today Satanic Witchcraft would be a crime. 666

"I Am" is an Affirmation to program the subconscious mind into believing that we are. We do Not become anything until 1st we believe that we Are. The understanding of this Power only comes after understanding how Satan created the Human Brain and Mind. The Subconscious is the Control Center of who we are as a person and everything we are about. The way we Dress and our Appearance is the reflection of our Soul and who we are in our Subconscious Mind. Those who are Poor believe in their Subconscious mind that they are Poor. Those who are Rich believe in their Subconscious mind that they are Rich. Those who are Healthy or Unhealthy believe in their Subconscious mind that they are Healthy or Unhealthy......

If we are something that we don't want to be then we need to tell ourselves that we are who we want to be. I believe in who I Am, therefore I Am that person. The World evolves around every Human mind, it is the Same with the Animal Kingdom but Satan Created Mankind and cheated Evolution so the only difference between the Human Mind and the Animal Mind is that the Human Mind is far more advanced because we are half Extraterrestrial Nephilim. The Jewish Enemy knows this so it feeds our Subconscious Mind with subliminal messages to distract us from learning how to use our minds the way Satan created us to use them......

The Bible Teaches that there is only one "I Am" to subliminally make people believe they are Slaves that must humbly bow down on their knees and Worship the one Jewish "I Am, but in Satanism we are all "I Am." Satan the Father only chooses those who chose themselves 1st. This is the Secret of who I Am. Once you learn the secret of this power, then you become invincible because you become the Master of your own Destiny. Once we learn how to use our mind, Demons can begin working with us more effectively to further Satanism and finish perfecting the Creation of Satan, Mankind. Until the Knowledge of this Power in Learning how to use the human mind is unlocked, the Soul is less prioritized by the Gods than the Soul of who already knows. All Satanists are Not equal because there are some who remain ignorant to the Hidden things which are Dictated to them by those who are appointed by Satan himself and the Council that Satan gives his Skilled Directors is Not honored by all who call him Father. Those Appointed by Satan know who they are and I renounce the God of the Jews who says that he is who I know he is Not, but I Am everything I portray myself to be because that is who I Am......

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

None of this changes anything, the Judeo-Masonic wing is still run by jews and if you take away what is jewish in the current masonic system nothing would be left. That is why Hitler banned Free Masonry.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
The All Seeing eye does Not stand for the Jewish God, the All seeing eye is the Eye of Horus representing the 3rd Eye Chakra where the Lightning Wisdom of Lucifer Resides......

The All seeing eye on top of the Satanic Egyptian pyramid on the back of the I AMerican dollar bill is the Eye of the Egyptian God Horus and the Foundation that this nation was built upon is Satanic......

I don't give a God Damn about the Jewish God who calls himself I Am because if he was real and everything he portrays himself to be in the Bible I Am still more Powerful than him and Exalted. I Renounce the Jewish God I Am and say that I Am the f0StaR Ch!1d 4Ever. I understand what you are trying to stress here High Priest Mageson666, the Satanic Principles of this Nation have been Modified by the Jewish Enemy but that doesn't change the Original Satanic Principles. In the Eyes of the Gods the Eye of Horus is still forever pointing up to the 0rion Star Constellation by the Egyptian pyramids. On another note I never heard of this singer in my life but I do kind of like the song, I never would have guessed it was about a criminal psychopath like Michael Myers......
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The video has the masonic checkerboard floor the pillars and he is kneeling before a man dressed in Masonic regal who is holding the paper of his degree. The boards they are placed on are in the shape of the masonic coffin symbol of the third degree. The three judges are sitting arranged as the three elders sit at the head of the Masonic lodge and wear masonic regal the black robes. The being ushered in by two cops of which uniforms are also masonic, is part of the ritual in the lodge. Two masons are either side take you into the hall.

The character in the video is also a total psychopath note he states he "is as cold as stone" Masonry. And he has a criminal mind, his name is IAM, the name of Yahweh who is the acknowledge god of Masonry which has the bible on the alter of the lodge. The goal is to build the jewish temple of Solomon. The jewish world order. The symbol of the Jewish god of masonry is the all seeing eye which is the symbol of the letter Ayn in Hebrew of which IAM is a play on. This letter is a name of the jewish god.

Gowan when asked on this song stated its about the perspective of a criminal psychopath

Interesting find HP!
14/88
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666