Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Trying to control natrual medicine

Trying to control natrual medicine

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Today I was informed that the government of Canada is trying to get natural medicine classified under, 'drugs', instead of natural medicine. I am sure all of you can see what the jews are trying to do here and what is going to happen if this passes.

Based on what is happening around the world, it is clear that this is something that the jews are desperately trying to slip under the radar so that they can attempt to regain control over the people who are waking up to all the crap that the drugs companies are churning out and turning to better *ahem* 'alternative', methods that you don't need a perscription for.

I am not worried as we have proven time and time again that we won't be beaten, but I found it prudent to alert the people (Canadians in particular), to what is happening so that we can nip it in the bud like we usually do.

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced