Board index JoyofSatan666 A Lesson From Our Ancestors On Power And Truth

A Lesson From Our Ancestors On Power And Truth

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
A Lesson From Our Ancestors On Power And Truth


I have wrote before about how the Bhagavad Gita has been corrupted. But there is still great wisdom and a message in there for people. Originally this book is about the perfection of the soul, Krisna is the god of love, love is the union of opposites in the ancient meaning. The union and perfection of the soul by the serpent. In Hinduism, Krisna is the serpent on the tree, the serpent energy, which is the divine spark, the literal Deamon. Even his name means "Serpent".

A war is about to start between the forces of the Pandava's and the Kaurava's who are cousins but the Kaurava's are evil and want to take total power over the planet. This is a global conflict in Hindu literature. The Pandava's are the opposite and wish to take their rightful rule but the Kaurava's are trying to violently take power by murder, lies, threats, bribery and general deceitfulness, they are criminals.

The Kaurava's assemble a massive army from around the world their allies come from everywhere. The Pandava Prince, Arjuna outnumbered and losing hope goes to seek help from his family member Lord Krisna who has a massive army and massive amounts of gold and great allies.


When Arjuna arrives to Krisna's court he finds so has one of his evil cousins seeking the same. Krisna tells them both, he will not fight either as they are family but they both have a choice. One can have his massive army and gold all the material power at his command as a great ruler. The other can simply have him as an advisor. He tells them to arrive in the morning of the next day to give their choice.


The next day the evil cousin runs in first thing in a hurry and is agitated that Krisna is not awake yet and sits down angrily waiting. Arjuna wakes up and takes a morning bath then sits down to his daily morning meditations. Then calmly goes into Krisna's room and sits before his feet at Krisna's bed. Then Krisna awakes and seeing Arjuna first asks him what will it be his material forces of his troops or him. Arjuna states: "I choose you Lord". The other cousins runs away happy.


Arjuna with Krisna as his charioteer and advisor goes on to totally crush the Kaurava's in the war and wipe them out of existence with a smaller army against all odds he is victorious.

The message is simple. Arjuna is a spiritualized being. The bath he takes is the purification of the serpent power the rebirth, also he practices meditation the tapas of the kundalini energy that transform and spiritualize the being. When he walks into Krisna's room and sits at his feet. This is easy to understand, the lotus feet of the Guru [god] is the thousand petal lotus of the crown. Arjuna rose the serpent of Satan. His power was spiritual power the real power behind the cosmos. Krisna also represents the open crown and third eye as well.

The chariot is the symbol of the soul the seven horses that pull it the chakra's and the Surya [Krisna] is the power of the soul radiating thought the spiritualized, perfected being. The advice Krisna gives is the Buddhi the transcendental mind, the Deamon as good advise and counsel.

His cousin was not spiritualized he was purely of materialistic mind and filled with greed, murder and lies for it. He was basically just a jew.


Arjuna was victorious because he chose true spirituality his cousins were evil in mind because they rejected it. In the end they with all the armies of the earth at their command were no match for one ascended master and his loyal men.

Spiritual power is the ultimate truth and power.


Remember the advise that Krisna gives Arjuna, its one is supposed to struggle in the world for what is good against what is evil. And that Pacifism is simply spiritual weakness and evil, and allows evil people to take over and destroy the planet. And that one has a divine, spiritual duty for truth and to struggle for its victory on earth. This is why the jews always encourage and promote pacifism to the Goyim.


Image


Posts: 307
Good message. Yes, I think the war for earth will be decided on a spiritual level too. The sub-atomic particle, the neutrino, can change the structure of the atom and thus change our physical reality, as we have learned. The superior spiritual force is also the one that influences people more than its enemy, which affects political decisions. With the falling of the jewish media empire and the free information of the internet, it's game on..

I wonder if the jews are going to try and pull off their big move before the age of Aquarius. It would stand to reason that they are. Claim back their national depth in every country and gulag camps in every nation. They would probably have to enforce this order, though. Maybe with a microchipped military army in every country.. The jewish media is already joking around and making the microship seem like an innocent little piece. Who knows what they will do, with their endless money? Go into a poor country in Africa and built a secret, microshipped army by force? Things will get very dangerous very fast if they get that thing going, because then we are talking robots..
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.


Posts: 200
Awesome story. I loved the allegory in it. Thank you for sharing this High Priest


Posts: 307
This is also analogous to the competitive person, whose only ambition is to become the best. He is always looking at the sides to see where his competitors are, so his focus is split. The true artist immerses with full focus in his art and commits to his craft because he loves it. He is also the one who will continue to master his discipline forever.. The competitive person stops when he thinks he has beaten everyone, because he is not doing it out of love. Satan is the supreme creative force and above all for this reason. He is the creative genius and supreme artist. The enemy only have a false motivation, like the competitive person, so they lose to Satan.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.


Posts: 9
Location: Maryland Baltimore
Awesome topic!


Posts: 20
I knew it was corrupted, the Bhagbat Gita.I mean the Indian gurus say that Krna means to show juna that Bondage with the Physical world cannot bring happiness and he just do his duty without emotions. This is batshit right,HP ?Were talking about escaping the cycle of birth and rebirth by not doing Karma at all.And then merging with the Supreme Soul.Shows why Hindus are so fucked up right now.How the great Sanatana Dharma has been corrupted!!! Damn Jews!!!
Fuck the jews where yo see.Call the ripper for my sword is just for ripping Jews,Reptilians and Greys.[color=#800000]Let The RTRS rip!!![/color]

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
That's the concept of karma yoga, it got mixed in with Bhakti yoga and other ideals that contradict each other. The book has been rewritten and altered over time if you study it from Indian scholars that are not religious fundamentalists. They mention such in their work. The basic metaphysical values it lays out now from the corruptions is the same as the catholic church, a type of spiritual bolshevism. So that tells you who corrupted it. Also the current Visnu sect in India is a creation of the Islamic period and they basically just aped islam in many concepts they carry. The puritan moralism, the literalism, the worship as part of this and such. Sikhism is the other cult that came out of this period its a mixture of islam and Hinduism.

patri66613 wrote:
I knew it was corrupted, the Bhagbat Gita.I mean the Indian gurus say that Krna means to show juna that Bondage with the Physical world cannot bring happiness and he just do his duty without emotions. This is batshit right,HP ?Were talking about escaping the cycle of birth and rebirth by not doing Karma at all.And then merging with the Supreme Soul.Shows why Hindus are so fucked up right now.How the great Sanatana Dharma has been corrupted!!! Damn Jews!!!


Posts: 92
Thank you for the great post. Incredibly interesting. The parallel to spiritual bolshevism......


Posts: 52
Great post! and thank you. This gives much better understanding of Bhagvat Gita, now. I could never get to reading it because it was choke full of pacifist non-sense, which I deeply detested. Also the way Krishna consciousness has spread around the world, christian garbage with Hindu twist to it.
Growth rarely comes from times of comfort in our lives

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
The puritan stuff is a laugh, Krisna originally as the god of love spends a lot of time openly having sex with his gopi's and Radha who is not his wife. While Krisna is married to another women. He has sex with ten thousand milk maidens in one night. Many of the tales of Krisna are similar to Hercules which is why ancient Greeks would mentioned Krisna as the Indian Hercules.

Its like how Rama is openly a meat eating hunter, in the Hari Krisna, moralist circus of today their own two chief avatars of Visnu their god. Rama and Krisna would be commend by them as the worst moral offenders for such behaviour. Unless their god came to earth twice to teach sinfulness as virtue. What other explanation is left to them? Except they are in the wrong or their deity is.


Liberate4free666 wrote:
Great post! and thank you. This gives much better understanding of Bhagvat Gita, now. I could never get to reading it because it was choke full of pacifist non-sense, which I deeply detested. Also the way Krishna consciousness has spread around the world, christian garbage with Hindu twist to it.


Posts: 20
BTW krna is just an allegory right ? I mean why would Satan/Vishnu come yo the earth to kill a bunch of evil doers ?But is there any chance perhaps krsna and the avatar s were real ?I don't really think so.
Fuck the jews where yo see.Call the ripper for my sword is just for ripping Jews,Reptilians and Greys.[color=#800000]Let The RTRS rip!!![/color]


Posts: 2818
patri66613 wrote:
BTW krna is just an allegory right ? I mean why would Satan/Vishnu come yo the earth to kill a bunch of evil doers ?But is there any chance perhaps krsna and the avatar s were real ?I don't really think so.


The stories are allegories for important spiritual concepts. They are not descriptions of literal events.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 365
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Brilliant as per HP missed your posts mate always perfection, whats the script with this Karma sh*t a thought it didnt exist per se JOS documents i have read?
Enki1690

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
Karma yoga in Hinduism is the ideal if you do something in a detached state of mind you will not be imprinted by it and thus escape the karma, the imprinting of the psyche. However even this has been corrupted to the point they tell people to live as robots with no feelings or desires of any type, like Buddhism. It just makes people karmic with unhappiness, and repressed desires.

Enki1690 wrote:
Brilliant as per HP missed your posts mate always perfection, whats the script with this Karma sh*t a thought it didnt exist per se JOS documents i have read?


Posts: 20
Krna(Satan) dictated the Bhagvat Gita to Arjuna.Perhaps Lord Satan could dictate it again to a HP ?One who is powerful enough to reach him since the book is corrupted ?Just a thought.
Fuck the jews where yo see.Call the ripper for my sword is just for ripping Jews,Reptilians and Greys.[color=#800000]Let The RTRS rip!!![/color]


Posts: 230
Location: 4th Reich
Mageson, perhaps I am looking at the story too literal, but does that mean it is ok to have sex with others if you are married or dating etc? If it is ok to do this or have a harem then why do so many people get upset when their partner does this? Is it more natural for men to fool around than for women? Is it just christian programming that makes people believe it's wrong? I ask because it seems most examples show a man with a harem. I do not mean to derail this valuable thread. Perhaps we can have another on this kind of thing.


Posts: 108
Location: Battleground Earth
Yeah I have a copy.
Supposedly Himmler used to carry one around with him. Any truth to this?

Thanks for sharing your insights High Priest Mageson 666.
I was just thinking about Arjuna the other day when we had that fellow ask about "oblivion after death" and the reincarnation of the soul it made me think later about the discourse given where Arjuna is expressing doubts over whether he should forfill his duty and take up the fight and Visnu/Khrisna tells him that if there is no rebirth, then take up the fight and die a noble death and be remembered as a hero, and if there is then take up the fight and be reborn in a godly realm, and basically regardless to take a stand and go into battle. It's really sad how that *criminal* A.C bhakrivata or whatever has corrupted vedic knowledge. And the whole Hari Khrisna cult thing but yeah the scriptures are still a pretty good read better then most trash these days even though a fair amount of translation are done by him.

Also I would like to thank you for clearing up some confusion I had. In another thread you spoke about the 7 lokas and so forth. Well I had studied vedic cosmology a little bit and read about the 7 lokas but the infomation I was using just presented that they were planets, and that it was about the external universe, not really the human soul. I should have put 2 and 2 together and realized 7 charkas and so forth. As well as the mt meru axis and so forth as you've mentioned.

It makes a lot of sense and this is why Satya Loka is the abode of the Gods because one reaches it and gets Enlightened and also why Narka Loka is often described to be a "hell", it is also said that the souls that "get sent to Narka Loka get shrunk to an extreme low level of consciousness" and then it also clicked there in that because humanity mostly is trapped only at the level of the base charka and trapped in Saturnic energies therefore as on a low level spirtuallty and also if one dies on this level they can be susceptible to falling into the negative energy vortexes out there and so on. It's difficult making sense of things on your own which is why it is great to be able to study and learn from each other here.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Image

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)


Posts: 365
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Im with you bro.

All i hear is karma this, thats karma or watch karma will sort them out, im saying i dont believe in Karma so it doesnt affect me.
Enki1690

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1409
Location: America
patri66613 wrote:
Krna(Satan) dictated the Bhagvat Gita to Arjuna.Perhaps Lord Satan could dictate it again to a HP ?One who is powerful enough to reach him since the book is corrupted ?Just a thought.


This could potentially happen, but we are living in a time where this would get one hanged. Satan can entrust to all of his followers the hidden notions of texts, and also, he puts his people in the path to enlightenment and reaching the Atmic level of consciousness without any revealed book.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1409
Location: America
Weaver wrote:
Yeah I have a copy.
Supposedly Himmler used to carry one around with him. Any truth to this?

Thanks for sharing your insights High Priest Mageson 666.
I was just thinking about Arjuna the other day when we had that fellow ask about "oblivion after death" and the reincarnation of the soul it made me think later about the discourse given where Arjuna is expressing doubts over whether he should forfill his duty and take up the fight and Visnu/Khrisna tells him that if there is no rebirth, then take up the fight and die a noble death and be remembered as a hero, and if there is then take up the fight and be reborn in a godly realm, and basically regardless to take a stand and go into battle. It's really sad how that *criminal* A.C bhakrivata or whatever has corrupted vedic knowledge. And the whole Hari Khrisna cult thing but yeah the scriptures are still a pretty good read better then most trash these days even though a fair amount of translation are done by him.

Also I would like to thank you for clearing up some confusion I had. In another thread you spoke about the 7 lokas and so forth. Well I had studied vedic cosmology a little bit and read about the 7 lokas but the infomation I was using just presented that they were planets, and that it was about the external universe, not really the human soul. I should have put 2 and 2 together and realized 7 charkas and so forth. As well as the mt meru axis and so forth as you've mentioned.

It makes a lot of sense and this is why Satya Loka is the abode of the Gods because one reaches it and gets Enlightened and also why Narka Loka is often described to be a "hell", it is also said that the souls that "get sent to Narka Loka get shrunk to an extreme low level of consciousness" and then it also clicked there in that because humanity mostly is trapped only at the level of the base charka and trapped in Saturnic energies therefore as on a low level spirtuallty and also if one dies on this level they can be susceptible to falling into the negative energy vortexes out there and so on. It's difficult making sense of things on your own which is why it is great to be able to study and learn from each other here.


Death is a waste of time in advancement. The key is to reach the level of the "Satya-nic" consciousness, become a "Satyan" yourself (a being who has direct perception of Truth) and then go onto the next stage of the evolutionary human process which is characterized not only by physical immortality, but many inconceivable things which now to us would only seem mysterious.

Nature does NOT intend death for the creations in anyway. It has a system based on existence of the fittest at the Soul and in general, and also, beings that advance and follow the universal decrees are to reach higher, not die. The "need to die" is a giant jewish hoax to get people who are advanced to die and die again, to always and forever forget, and of course to waste their endeavors in lifetime after lifetime.

Satan doesn't want this and for those who have risen the Serpent at least at some point, they can see its NOT necessary in anyway. The necessity is to become again one with the "Godhead" or universal consciousness, and indefinitely advance your universal blueprint within the context of life and existence- the way the Universe/Nature intended.

Simple logic: If Nature did not desire of humans to exist and would want them to die, why after the point of development where humanity is right now, we have reincarnation, believed by all cultures. I don't know what some kike on the agenda of destroying humanity has to say, or Dalai Lama the jew, the Truth is self evident and one can still see why. So one keeps existing. Because of course we are meant to live and exist. Now the jews force this into an inferior form, to where one needlessly reincarnates all the time, so they can maintain hold on the planet by controlling it directly, while others are shunned of realization and insight.

I know there are many legends about many people in the planet, like in the Ancient Greeks. The actual humans became DEMONS (extreme power, knowledge, abilities, spiritual advancement) after they died, because when they were alive (great conquerors, priests of renown etc, advanced people). The people conducted rituals out of respect for those of their kind and leaders that made it into the "Demonic level" after their "disappearance" be it in physical death, or other ways.

As the Greeks state, and many Greek Kings when they addressed the Gods, they mentioned openly coming down from the direct bloodline of the Gods, and to accept them back in their company. Not only people believed in their eventual return (For those who were on the level of "Demons" but died and continued living on in the Astral) but they also had full blown cases of the Magnum Opus being completed, and as thus, like Pythagoras, people made it into legend forever, and became akin to Demi-Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 365
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Totally agree with that last paragraph well all of it but that last bit stood out HC. ;)
Enki1690


Return to JoyofSatan666