Board index Black Satanist Community The Nommo of Dogon connected to Satan??

The Nommo of Dogon connected to Satan??

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Hello, some months ago I went trough a youtube channel that tells about the old religions and mithology in all Africa. It is a awesome channel, but sadly they started also with some new-age propaganda. I have no idea who has created that channel. (Called: big head scientist)
The video about the Nommo and yurugu religion/mithology gave me good feeling; it explains that they were extraterrestrial, they remain on the earth as instructors and protectors of humanity, and moreover they were the inspiration of the mesopotamic story of Enki (our God) . They were primorial reptilian like beings.
Does anyone has info or opinion about it?
Ave Satanas Invictus!

Hail to all Gods of Duat!

The Time for freedom of all Gentile is now!

From my own research,the Nommo are not nordic Gods.they are amphibious beings who created african ancestors.Africans worship water gods
"The awakening process is your spirit rising above pollution"-Obara meji

I thought this story of Nommo was another allegory to tell about our Gods creators and instructors; but it is confusing me that they were represented like benevolent reptilian being; instead our Priestesses affirm that our Gods are humanoid shaped. Maybe I know too little about this religion.
I wish to add that told pagan mythology from Africa is very interesting, but too little and distorted informations come to Europe. (Really! I read comments everywhere in Italian and English language)
The way of controlling informations (guess from who??), also about religions and old story, contribute to useless fights between us gentile people. Guess we can reestabilish a balance between us gentile people of different origins also spreading the truth about the old religions and cultures.
Ave Satanas Invictus!

Hail to all Gods of Duat!

The Time for freedom of all Gentile is now!

There is a lot of emphasis on water gods and snakes in African Traditional religion. Snakes represent the kundalini and water is of the life force/Bioelectricity. Its all more so wrapped around the shakti power.

The Nommos are a bit correspondent to the mermaid allegory and Oannes.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

I know about allegory in occultism but the descriptions rendered by the nommos are amphibious creature according to the dogon and zulu sangoma(credo mutwa),they explained that the nommos are physical beings not allegory or nordics.in a video credo mutwa showed an image of the nommos and also their place of origin in the an invinsible star, the digiteria star.Nordic gods came from Orion constellation. www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJq2qVpI6BU
"The awakening process is your spirit rising above pollution"-Obara meji

Return to Black Satanist Community