Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump or Hillary? Which Jew? [Kingdoom of DemoKrazy]

Trump or Hillary? Which Jew? [Kingdoom of DemoKrazy]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

As those who live in USA and those who live abroad, they see the "presidential" Race. Those who don't know will always and forever be deceived.

The Jews have created democracy as a means to enslave the masses based on the illusion of "choice" where there is no choice in the political realm. By buying themselves into politics after plundering Europe for centuries, they did the same thing in the USA and anywhere else in the world. Politicians are nowadays, for the most part nothing but pawns in the hands of the jews for profits and control of the masses. The real dictates are passed down by the "Council" of the "Wise"- jews, who tell them what to do from start to end. Rothschild, Baruch, and other rabbinical families.

Democracy is the ideal for them to conquer. As Adolf Hitler said the "sponsors" control everything. Every presidential election new tricks are pulled, and Tramp (Who's family tree, personal and general life is nothing but a jewish alliance) and (((Rodham))) who is a full blown jewess. So which jew are we going to vote for?

The funny thing is that no matter which jew is elected, there will be "Victories" and seeming losses for the people in all direction. While The Jewess Rodham will just damn the USA into a feminist shithole, and appoint SJW's as the new "Chosen" within the state, Shabbos Jew Trump may shut the internet. Win-win for the jews. People are also naive enough to believe promises. Never in demokrazy has any politician upheld their words or promises, or at least, every few. Why? Because the mob has no power to stop them. Christianity also ensures tolerance for death, destruction, humiliation and constant reproduction and upholding of stupidity.

I want to clear out that this is not me judging on any base of how tall you are, or what color your hair is, but the innate value of a person. Its us judging in QUALITIES and evident things that are around us.

Take for example people in power in Demokrazy who are honest, legit, and have a pair of brain and decency. They are always under the terror of being trapped down by the secret societies, jews, markets, and everything else. Worthwhile people and natural leaders go to waste, and get toppled by retardation, traitors, people without vision etc.

Christianity gave birth to demokrazy, and no, demokrazy doesn't have any relation to that of "Ancient Athens". As the jews reveal in their own material, this is to give the illusion of choice to the masses, and have fingers to guilt trip them for all the garbage that happens in the world. Like your grandma downtown, literally stated the war on Iraq by electing the kike Bush or something.

Deception is accepted, lies are accepted, stepping on one's word is favored. In Demokrazy the biggest liars, manipulators, and shekelsteins gain power. The strong, powerful and healthy are rotting in the bottom as "Working Classes" while invaders, retards, people of zero nobility, are getting the loot for everything. Even worse, people may even be unarmed, which guarantees complete and total pacifism and slavery. The greatest one is, the more on the bottom one will find themselves, as retards, "Favorable minorities", jews, excrement, criminals and deceivers will make their way to the top. Actors, public stealers, cowards, SJW's, clinical retards, devout xians who literally believe in a rabbi that will descend from the clouds, are crowned with rulership over the Goyim.

Imagine how retarded and evil is this: The hardworking good people, are always lashed with more work to do, and more suffering. The retards are wearing the crown of retardation and are accepted. Nobody expects nothing from them, so they live around and exist easily and flawlessly. The "Charity" of christianity that just opened up strong civilizations to jews, now ENSLAVED COMPLETELY the strong people. Who carry the fate and the pain for everything pretty much. Demokrazy is what christianity and bolshevism are.

The real "Leaders" however are on the back and they are called Jews. As Rothschild said, give me control of the currency of a nation and I care not who makes the laws. The jews superimposed money on top of the destinies of people.

There are some very brave, decent and proud politicians who have serious issues behind this "Demokrazy". In Demokrazy, the famous and the rich get elected. The mediocre and "likeable", the "Good". "Good", "Likeable" and all these things are decided by inferior xian morality nowadays. The last good democracies lasted until Kennedy. From there on the jews decided to completely rig the system. In my own honest opinion, I don't believe elections happen anymore. Its all a big joke, or elections are rigged, at least in many countries.

The Jews Rob you? Steal from you? Plunge you in war? Fill you with Rapefugees? Assimilate you out of existence? Place an SJW above you, and kikes get the jobs? Like Xianity Goyim, Demokrazy is blame shifting on YOU as well. Its your problem "Goyim", you "ELECTED" them. Big laughs for the kikes. In the jewish mind you are guilt tripped all the time. Infact you are such a retard that even an "all powerful g-d" in the clouds had to murder its own kike infantile in order to wash away your sins. You are THAT bad. The jews are here to save you. They are THAT good. Now Goyim please pay the Chosen.

The jews also know about another weakness in the "Goyim" mind. This weakness is the need to adjust everyone to one's fitting where people just cannot take the things that happen. This ensures the jews will get away with any and all offenses.

So as to disillusion the people who are intelligent but nevertheless trapped in this mechanism let's take a closer look at the ((("Candidates"))).

Hillary is a Jewess. You can see it in her robotic, habitual lying, disgusting face. Let's look at her daughter too:

This rat is married to another kike of course.

What about Donald Jew Trump? Whose whole "Empire" is based on Israel. And even sent his own private jet to save the life of a kike once upon a time. The Greatest Friend of Israel?

His "daughter" proves his allegiance too as well. She is married to a full blown kike as well.

I need not go on and on in regards to these matters. My point comes evidently across. This is just a jewish party going up at the top. The Gentiles below look at this and clap on the "life" these people have. While being used as a machine to keep the jews afloat. Kim Kardashian's excrement, Jay-Hova's new shoes, Trump's potty training, Hillary's breast implant.

Remember, the keys for the jewish destruction are two. One thing is the abolishment and destruction of christianity, and their shabbos programs such as Islam- what keeps humanity bound spiritually. Christianity is the host program with which people are turned into unspiritual, jewish slave, "Goyim"- easy control, used as animals throughout their existence. This goes deeply into the soul until it crashes it. People get reduced to carriers of the jews, and the jews drink their blood.

Then the key in destroying them lies in the abolishing of the creations that resulted from this infection. This includes political systems, financial systems etc. The fact that these may produce "pleasures" are just because, if they didn't, the minority jews would be trampled and have been found out long ago and been obliterated.

Its a rule that in order to keep lying, the lies must always be PLEASANT and the damage SEVERE. For instance, people like to think that some genie named "Rabbi Yashua" or "Jesus" Will move his magick wand, and save them from never having worked at their soul.

What a nice solution. Don't labor either, as God will build a new kingdom. Don't be intelligent, be retarded, as "God" (jews) love RETARDS.

What do lies do? They literally kill. Our societies are dying and bleeding out on the behalf of huge lies, and huge hoaxes. Will Rabbi Yashua Save us, Oy Goyim? Or will Rodham and Donut Trap? Maybe Vladimir Jewtin? What's for certain Goyim, let's just stay there and do nothing right? Jews said things will get better, and that we will be saved.

Jews always flatten and stupify humanity, as they are AFRAID of people. Look of the race the jews are taking to take away the guns of people. Look at their insanity in censoring the net. They are AFRAID of all of us, because they KNOW they are guilty.

In closing if one is a SATANIST which literally means, person of TRUTH, they must never tolerate, follow or accept these hoaxes and garbage as legit. Satan gives eyes to his followers to see beyond "Maya", which is Illusion. Behind these one can see exceptional possibility, and also see horrific lies. Make a favor to yourself and wake up. As the line went in the movie, "you must unlearn, what you have learned". Truth will save you.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

The jews won't show their strongest cards until the goyim lose all hope and are weak and disheartened so they can't fight back. This is exactly what Trump is for. He is acting like this nationalist savior to elevate the goyim's hopes, only to fuck everything up intentionally and crush everyone's faith in nationalism for good.

You should expect Trump's presendency to destroy and weaken america. You can also expect jews to come up afterwards and say something along the lines of "see goyim? nationalism destroyed your country!". This "trump is literally hitler" meme is not some random thing that just appeared out of thin air.

The jews will use trump to once again convince the goyim that Hitler was evil and that nationalism is destructive.

The white gentiles are embracing nationalism and racism and are full of hope. They are invincible this way. But once trump begins to destroy everything under the guise of "nationalist leadership" or "the new hitler", the white goyim's hopes will be crushed forever.

People need to wake up. Trump is everything we ever wanted handed to us on a silver platter by the jews themselves. It's beyond obvious that it's poisoned.

It is sad to see that despite everything, a lot of people (including satanists) are still just cattle easily bought by a jew telling them what they want to hear.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

I honestly think electing turmp might be worse than electing hillary. electing trump puts a false nationalist puppet in place, stirring up false patriotism, promoting mcdonalds etc, whereas electing hillary people will just continue to get mad, and we might get a real leader in office next election.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Powerful and rethorical post.. DemoKrazy is indeed a more fitting name :)

I wonder what the evolutionary explanation is to the jewish, disfigured face.. It can't have been favourable whereas mating is concerned, so maybe it has acted like kind of a warpaint, to scare their enemies? Jews are known to use fear, guilt and hateful agression to destroy their enemies.. Often they use positive manipulation too. Rabbis recording videos with their third eye/crown chakra open gives their listeners that good, familiar feeling in their chest. Manipulation of all kind have served them well, and continues to do so.

Also, the jews are using today's faster communications to brainwash people even more intensely. An idea they inplanted in people's minds twenty years ago, maybe required ten days of propaganda in newspapers and television. Today they kan do that in a day, because people are on the internet ten times a day.

It has gone so far now, that people actually look upon you as weird if you don't have a facebook account. That is seriously fucked up.. It's like some grey flying around freely on the astral, and the other greys thinking: "Why isn't he plugged in? That is strange.." On the other hand, the jewtrix becomes the clearer for people like us who are unplugged. We can really see the extent of the manipulation and programming.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

We shouldnt forget about Obama just yet. I read that the "surrender" of the net went through but I believe that our RTR worked. Nowhere in the RTR does it say "the net belongs to usa, usa is the shit people" the RTR said that jews lose control of coms and media then that they are free for gentiles! I have after all these years gotten a feel for when things are going good or bad and Im not picking up the bad feeling when I do the RTRs for communications and media.

I think the energy did what energy does. Took the easiest path to victory and that if that path is different from what we wanted then its okay as long as the goal is achieved. Still its no excuse to get lax in our efforts I reckon we should keep it up. If it really didnt work out then we will just have to do more to tip the scales back in our favour.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump will be president, if he keeps his word on the tax codes he wants which I think he will as this might be more of his spitefulness. The media corporations are going to be forced to finally have to pay taxes and not gets millions of dollars from the government either. This will hit them for up to 15 percent of their shekels yearly with no extra shekels from the government on top of the fact they are already sinking in popularity.

Obama did give the net over, I don't know how this will work out. It will also take time for them to start jewing things by this. By this time there might be new governments in Europe and maybe America that will have total autonomy it also might decentralize things with squabbling and make it harder to pull the plug. The better will come around for us if we keep hitting them with the rtr's anyway. Its causing all the schemes the jews are doing to backfire on them. However we did cause a major revolt against Obama in the congress and senate which is interesting. With a new presidency perhaps this will be sorted out with a better deal.

At this point America is changing into a strange type of liberal culture in the classical ideal of the enlightenment, people are revolting against the sjw, cultural Marxism and corporatism, banker control and the general kelpcracy. This might cause the roll back of many of the schemes of the jews. All it would take is for one president to pull the plug on the fed, IRS and bust the monopolies and trusts and the jews are finished.

JackNickelsonsie wrote:
We shouldnt forget about Obama just yet. I read that the "surrender" of the net went through but I believe that our RTR worked. Nowhere in the RTR does it say "the net belongs to usa, usa is the shit people" the RTR said that jews lose control of coms and media then that they are free for gentiles! I have after all these years gotten a feel for when things are going good or bad and Im not picking up the bad feeling when I do the RTRs for communications and media.

I think the energy did what energy does. Took the easiest path to victory and that if that path is different from what we wanted then its okay as long as the goal is achieved. Still its no excuse to get lax in our efforts I reckon we should keep it up. If it really didnt work out then we will just have to do more to tip the scales back in our favour.

Surgery for jews:
"Jewish rhinoplasty can provide amazing and ethnically respectful benefits for patients in New York."

Jewish Rhinoplasty
Jewish-rhinoplasty-NYCJewish nose job is a sub-category of ethnic rhinoplasty for patients in NYC, which is the specialized area of nose job procedures that takes into account the specific nasal characteristics and features of a particular ethnic group, as well as the unique concerns facing ethnic patients who are considering facial plastic surgery.

Respect for one’s ethnic heritage while improving undesirable nasal characteristics is the number one request Dr. Miller receives from his Jewish rhinoplasty patients. Given the large Jewish population in the greater NYC area and the cultural expectations regarding nose jobs within this particular ethnic group, it is no surprise that Jewish rhinoplasty is one of the most-requested procedures performed by Dr. Miller.

Dr. Miller understands that Jewish nose job patients tend to share similar characteristics, like:

• A large dorsal hump
• Over-projected tip
• Amorphous tip

He also understands that many Jewish rhinoplasty patients struggle for a more refined nose without erasing their ethnic heritage. Dr. Miller has developed specialized nose job techniques to create attractive results that maintain the patient’s ethnic integrity while allowing for impressive results that meet the patient’s overall objectives.

Of course, Dr. Miller is also able to satisfy those patients who prefer a unique or less ethnic appearance. Dr. Miller’s two decades of experience in facial plastic surgery and dedication to every patient allow him to tailor a treatment plan that recognizes and respects each patient’s physical characteristics, individualized goals, objectives and expectations.

What Are The Benefits of Jewish Rhinoplasty?

Jewish rhinoplasty can provide amazing and ethnically respectful benefits for patients in New York.

Higher Self-Esteem
When you feel good about how the world sees you, you feel good about yourself. Even small changes can make a big difference, and help you gain the confidence you deserve.

Improved Appearance
Changing some bothersome aspect of your nose, no matter how small the change, can give your appearance a totally new revamped look. Whether you want subtle or distinctive changes, a new nose can be the foundation for a new you.

Better Health
Perhaps your nose is causing you breathing difficulties or other health problems. A nose job can improve both appearance and functionality, allowing you to enjoy each day free from restrictions caused by nasal irregularities.

What Should I Look For When Choosing A Surgeon?

Perhaps the most important factor in selecting the right surgeon for your Jewish rhinoplasty in NYC is the actual experience the surgeon has. The surgeon should also be extremely knowledgeable about the unique nasal characteristics of this particular ethnic group, as well as the specialized techniques that should be used to meet the expectations of a patient.

Be sure to ask about the surgeon’s “before and after” photographs, too. A surgeon skilled in Jewish rhinoplasty procedures will have a portfolio of photographic evidence that demonstrates expertise in this area. View more rhinoplasty before and after photos performed by Dr. Philip Miller.

Am I A Good Candidate?

If you are of Jewish descent and are concerned with the appearance of your nose, you may be a good candidate for Jewish rhinoplasty. The ideal nose job candidate is at least 13 years old, a non-smoker and in good overall health.

Only a skilled and experienced facial plastic surgeon that specializes in Jewish rhinoplasty can perform a thorough examination and determine the benefits a nose job procedure can provide you.

How Do I Learn More About Jewish Nose Job Surgery?

To learn more about Jewish rhinoplasty in NYC, please contact our office to set up a consultation with Dr. Miller. You can fill out our convenient Contact Form or call us at (646) 791-3112. One of our Patient Advisers will be happy to help you start the journey to a new you.

https://rhinoplastynewyork.com/jewish-rhinoplasty

Image Image

This is how many Jews change their facial features with the aim of trying to hide his Jewish ancestry.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Haha, nice! Doubt it will help, though.. The jewish gawd Jewhova, still angry at the world after fortyfive nose-jobs. The average, deformed jewish face is just beyond any help. Even with all those trillions of dollars, they still have to make their own mothers pregnant, and they enjoy it because they aren't spoilt with love. Nobody with a sense of pride wants to touch a real freak like that.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

I can't stand trump or Hilary. They are pure examples of corruption. Hey btw how do post images on ur topics?

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Vote Trump

Scottish Presbetarian, he aint no Jew get voting brothers sisters across the pond.

If Sillary wins its a fix.

Trump be interesting hes not of jewish heritage good scottish protestant genes ;)
Enki1690

Enki1690 wrote:
Vote Trump

Scottish Presbetarian, he aint no Jew get voting brothers sisters across the pond.

If Sillary wins its a fix.

Trump be interesting hes not of jewish heritage good scottish protestant genes ;)

Trump might as well be jewish he sucks up to the jews so much. He has a jewish wife and brags about how his daughter is jewish and pledged to do everything he can for Israel. It is neo-cohen jews on the right with Trump or neo-liberal jews on the left with Hillary. High Priest Mageson explains more here: post82001.html

"You can have a growing dictatorship of Neo-cohen rightwing jews or left wing Neo-liberal jews. Neo-cohens are just jewish communists who turned the right into a jewish, organization by moving the goal posts towards Marxism [globalism] and Neo-liberal is the new buzz word for plan old cultural Marxist jews. And Marxism is the political realization of the jews torah into the world. Its been rightfully stated the torah is the real communist manifesto. Marx and Hess were rabbi's after all. And Moses Hess was the father of Zionism which he stated is a jewish global dictatorship run from Israel as the torah commands.

So either way, the same Marxist jews are going to win."

Alt-Right Scam
topic16136.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Never one to disagree with you sister ;)

At least hes not one and USA need to cozy up to Isreal regardless of whos in charge just the way it is.

Jewnited States
Jewnited Kingdom we the same as you guys

They do it and they do it well.
Enki1690

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

President Wilson was not a jew either and he gave America over on a plate to the jewish banking elites with the Fed and IRS act. Which gave the jews the control over America they have to this day. He was a admitted shill for the jews his whole life.

Trumps wife Melania is a jewess her maiden name is jewish for the region she is from and her father was a high ranking communist official in the soviet system. Totally jewish. Melania had a ton of plastic surgery.

Trumps son, Baron.......he had with Melania is a jew by blood.

In the near future I hope you enjoy bowing before your jewish "royal" as Kate is a jewesses. And their brats are in line for da throne.

Gawd save the kosher king....

Enki1690 wrote:
Never one to disagree with you sister ;)

At least hes not one and USA need to cozy up to Isreal regardless of whos in charge just the way it is.

Jewnited States
Jewnited Kingdom we the same as you guys

They do it and they do it well.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump has visited the jew, Epstein's, rape resort where the rich from reports rape under aged girls as young as 13. So has bill Clinton from reports as well. Their names were in Epstein's client book. The jew had to take the fifth on the stand when asked about Trump. The comment by Trump on vag grab is not an issue. Trump is however a creepy dude who stated him and his daughter "have sex in common" with each other. And he would date his daughter if she was not his daughter. The family photo of them together is suggestive as well.

f0StaR Ch!1d wrote:
Trump is Not a Physical Jew, he only has taken advantage of Jewish Money. Trump knows how the Jews control the Financial System and Mainstream Media, he talks about it all of the time. Since he was young he has talked about it! At the end of the Day Trump is more of a Gentleman than Clinton is a Lady. Bastet, Astaroth & Lilith Hate Hilary, she has done nothing 4 the Foster Youth as she claims......

Hilary is Not the 1st Madam President this Country needs, she will leave the Leadership rights that Woman have in Ruins if she were President. Hilary will make the Rights that Women have in Islam look Justified. Every Goddess in Hell knows how I stand for how much potential Human Women have to be Leaders, but Hilary is Not a Lady. Bill Clinton committed Adultry with Monica Lewinsky while he was the Assigned President of the United States 4 crying out loud! That has no comparison to Trumps remark about a Woman's flower that flourishes without Sunshine......

Not to mention the Hilary Email Scandal! The Clintons are Criminals! As Real Satanists why in the Hell would we want them back in office over a Republican like Donald Trump? Keep it Real, every President and Satanic High Priest since George Washington has at some point talked about a female flower the same way Trump has with other Male friends while no Women were Present, it's fucking Human Nature to talk about that Certain part of the Female body. There is nothing wrong with doing so. But we never talk like that in front of females. Hilary admits that she will bring Immigrants into this Country and turn it into the European Immigration Crisis, Trump is against it 100%. For all of the Satanists who support Hilary over Trump, I question your Loyalty to the Satanic Swastika because Hilary is an Anti-National Socialist Bitch and Trump is an Anti-Immigration Genius......

Make America Great Again: Trump Is More Of A Gentleman Than Clinton Is A Lady,
https://youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Pay attention this is how the jew traps people. Hillary sucks so vote Trump.... Or Trump sucks vote Hillary. Reverse psychology.

I support the Queen HP ;) once Kate becomes Queen i shall have a debate about her alleged jewness then mate :o :o
Enki1690

I honestly think in this predicament not to vote at all. Both of them are playing with the Jewish games, so I think it wise not to not cast a vote for such power for a jew in my perspective. Why should I feed a bone to a rabbit animal with the possibility of it biting me? I wouldn't and I don't think anyone else here would. Yes, I am pissed off with this political bullshit as much as anyone else is, but I think not casting a vote would be the best decision.

to tell you the truth i dont trust hillary or trump both are jewish pawns i would rather vote for a fish in the sea then these two

Return to JoyofSatan666