Board index JoyofSatan666 Love

Love

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:45 am

It’s a part of human nature to want love. It fulfills us emotionally and gives us something to fight for, a meaning to our lives. Everybody wants love and the things that go with it: passion, adventure, nurturing, comfort, family, a sense of belonging and acceptance with someone.

There have been countless posts in these groups regarding how to find their true love. And while Satan and other Gods have helped some find love, the thing is, many people just aren’t ready yet.

As we advance in Satanism and evolve our souls, we become so much better than we ever were, more than we could ever have expected. Are you, right now, able to offer your intended one the best possible version of yourself? Or are they going to be left dealing with a sorry mess. Many people when they first come to Satan are lost and broken, with a ton of emotional baggage. Wouldn’t you want the person you will be with for the rest of your life, to experience a completely healthy, happy, capable you?

Let’s say you are 14 years old and desperate to be united with your soulmate. You can’t even legally hold a full-time job, how are you going to manage a life-long commitment? You have so much to experience in life first. Of course there are some who have met their true loves at a very young age, but most are not ready for this.

Or maybe you are 25, single with children. You hold rituals often, asking (if not begging) Satan to unite you with your soulmate. Only… your soulmate is still a teenager. Can you expect him to help you raise your kids, when he is still being raised by his parents? Can you count on him to drive your kids to school while you’re at work… oh wait, he can’t drive. And you can’t legally be with him as he’s still a minor.

Or perhaps you’re going through a messy divorce. Are you able to give your intended the love and attention of a new relationship, or are they going to have to be dragged through the drama of dealing with your crazy ex who is trying to take you to court for everything you got.

For most people, at this moment, if they were united with their true love, it would be a complete disaster. So just work on yourself, work on bettering your life situation and overcoming any issues you have, so that when you are united with a life-long partner, you will be able to give them the best of you.

Finding true love doesn’t make you live the rest of your life in bliss, where the world no longer exists. There are going to be problems arising, all sorts of stuff to deal with. Real life responsibilities.

Now, when you do find that one person, and there are people in these groups who have… Aristotle said, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. What this means, is that you by yourself can accomplish x amount, your partner can accomplish x amount, but together, you can accomplish more than what you can as individuals combined. Especially if you are both SS and working for Satan.

The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 am
what is your opinion on SS falling inlove with people with personality disorders (borderline PD for example)?

it is a full time job to cater to their insatiable needs and such , give them love/attention/adulation what i call 'supply' because of their fluctuating self image

should relationships like these be totally avoided ? what if the relationship is fulfilling and both are happy ?
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 am

Mercury square is having a side effect... of writing and posting. I usually just write stuff in my head, ever since I was a young child, but lately I find myself heading for my laptop....

Maybe I should just get a blog? I'm too old fashioned for blogs though :/

What to do....

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Wish I had read this post 2 years ago.

Also what's wrong with wanting to write and share your thoughts?
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:00 pm

There are also those of us (like yours truely) who have to find a serious partner because we are getting old and are wondering how to get someone to accept our beliefs. Its a bible belt kind of thing. When does a Love spell become mind control? Where is the border line? I can use a love spell and then an awaking spell on my desired partner but what about spiritual progress and working for Satan? Im not sure if I can manage my time well enough. In an average day I do 216 vibrations in the morning then x3 whatever rtr we are doing a half hour break and then I repeat the rtr again x3. Just when Im ready to hit the hay I do at least a 20 minute cleansing. Then there is work. I definately need a partner but how can I slack now? I dont even really have time to work on myself. The Gods warn me that going it alone will be a rough road but I dont want us to lose to the enemy and that means I have to fight best as I can. Im really lost here. Should I just step off and sort out my life first? I think so but I cant stand the thought of lightening up in my dedication.

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:08 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Excellent post.

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:22 pm

JackNickelsonsie wrote:
There are also those of us (like yours truely) who have to find a serious partner because we are getting old and are wondering how to get someone to accept our beliefs. Its a bible belt kind of thing. When does a Love spell become mind control? Where is the border line? I can use a love spell and then an awaking spell on my desired partner but what about spiritual progress and working for Satan? Im not sure if I can manage my time well enough. In an average day I do 216 vibrations in the morning then x3 whatever rtr we are doing a half hour break and then I repeat the rtr again x3. Just when Im ready to hit the hay I do at least a 20 minute cleansing. Then there is work. I definately need a partner but how can I slack now? I dont even really have time to work on myself. The Gods warn me that going it alone will be a rough road but I dont want us to lose to the enemy and that means I have to fight best as I can. Im really lost here. Should I just step off and sort out my life first? I think so but I cant stand the thought of lightening up in my dedication.

Sorry for sounding like a dick here.. Well, I've learned that it really pays off, especially recently, to not trust people, who aren't dedicated. That includes pursuing a relationship with one. Sucks that as it may. Satanism, at least right now as the world is today, is a very lonely road. Lonely in a physical sense. I don't want to hamper your spirits but the odds of coming across a suitable, dedicated, SS partner right now is very low. Nothing that a love ritual couldn't fix though, I think. Also you say you rarely have time to work on yourself? Why do you think getting a partner will fix that?

In my opinion. fighting takes priority over loved ones right now. This doesn't mean you do RTR's 24/7.. I mean you can and that's awesome if you can pull it off, but no need to over encumber yourself. Stress will do nothing but stall you.
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic20260.html

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 pm

A very good post, Lydia. You should write often. Mercury square only brought out what you are capable of.
Growth rarely comes from times of comfort in our lives

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:32 pm

JackNickelsonsie wrote:

I just recently had that impact me. Being busy all the time, really hampers but I just think I have to pull through and strive for greater.
Only relating though, I don't know exactly what would be helpful advice lol.

@Lydia

I love that picture on the bottom, I felt shivers going up my spine when I looked at it for a second because i was listening to Symphony No 9 "Ode to Joy" & it was at this part https://youtu.be/W-fFHeTX70Q?t=3506
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Thank you for this post, sister, your words are wise.

I've been thinking a lot about what to do with my life, and the main priority is obviously working for Satan. That being said, I'm struggling to get the rest figured out, and with the career I'm able to get now, I'm afraid I won't have enough time. I already feel like I don't have enough time. Because of that, I wonder what the point is in putting all this time and energy into overcoming obstacles to getting a significant other. Would it be better to just channel the frustration, loneliness, and rage at how the world into destroying the Jews, foregoing other things in life, and least for some time?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Great post. I agree with you. May sound weird but I'm pretty sure I met my soulmate during a recent 8th house transit and the way my life is going now we'll probably end up working together. I'm also fits with heavy emphasis on career and change in job in my solar return and transits coming up. Also next years SR has 5 planets in the 7th house, Venus included 1 degree conjunct north node. Venus, Sun, and Pluto conjuncting <1 degree in progressions chart too. I'm not really worried about it now, but it's interesting. Also 11th house stuff going on for a while, I always hoped I'd be united with my SS brothers and sisters IRL get the 4th Reich started, but we shall see..

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:22 am

Lydia wrote:
Mercury square is having a side effect... of writing and posting. I usually just write stuff in my head, ever since I was a young child, but lately I find myself heading for my laptop....

What to do....

Post your writings. You can also make a thread for your writings so they are all in one place. Your posts are extremely informative and are appreciated by many people here.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:48 am

Lydia wrote:

What to do....
Keep these kind of posts up, they are great!:)
Namasatan

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:01 am

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
what is your opinion on SS falling inlove with people with personality disorders (borderline PD for example)?

it is a full time job to cater to their insatiable needs and such , give them love/attention/adulation what i call 'supply' because of their fluctuating self image

should relationships like these be totally avoided ? what if the relationship is fulfilling and both are happy ?

Your last question. If both people are happy, then it's great. It works for them. I read a study not too long ago, about how outsiders can view 2 people's relationship as dysfunctional, but if the people involved think the relationship is fine and happy, then that is what determines the success of the relationship. Some people want/need the "full time job" of looking after the other person.

But if it's more hassle than it's worth, it might be best to break it off. Or, do a working to improve the other person's self image that you mentioned. Do a working for a happy healthy relationship between the two of you.
Last edited by Lydia on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:10 am

Thank you HP Don and JA :)

JackNicklesonsie, take a look at your natal chart. Look at your transits and progressions, these indicate when you will find a partner. Seriously, it's right there.

I know an SS, Pluto aspected her Venus which also co-ruled her 7th house, and something progressed to her 7th house ruler, etc. Brought a significant relationship.

Another friend, progressed Mars aspected her Sun (might have been vice versa), and Jupiter hit and stationed on her 7th house ruler. Brought a significant relationship.

Another, chart ruler Jupiter entered his 7th house.

So many things to look for. Look at transiting Pluto to your Venus and/or 7th house ruler, Pluto entering your AC or DC, Uranus to your Moon even, I've seen this as a co-trigger. Progressions, to your natal Venus and/or Moon especially (if you're a hetero male, Venus and Moon rule women in a man's chart). Even progressions to Jupiter, or progressed Jupiter to planets such as 7th house ruler or Venus.

Often, if it's a serious relationship, there will be many factors tying in. I did one chart and there was about 7 indicators in transits, Solar return, and progressions.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:25 am

Oh and also, JackNicklesonsie, just keep doing what you're doing... many times, people find their true love out of the blue. It just sneaks up on them when they are completely devoted to working for Satan. This happens for ordinary people as well. They're just living their lives, all busy and lonely and stuff, and BAM! "The One" appears out of nowhere.

Of course people can do workings to speed up the process. An SS friend of mine did a Venus square, and one year later, when his transits lined up for a relationship it happened. But perhaps it brought about a better relationship than if he didn't do the square?

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:18 am

Lydia wrote:
Oh and also, JackNicklesonsie, just keep doing what you're doing... many times, people find their true love out of the blue. It just sneaks up on them when they are completely devoted to working for Satan. This happens for ordinary people as well. They're just living their lives, all busy and lonely and stuff, and BAM! "The One" appears out of nowhere.

Of course people can do workings to speed up the process. An SS friend of mine did a Venus square, and one year later, when his transits lined up for a relationship it happened. But perhaps it brought about a better relationship than if he didn't do the square?

Thanks. Since I couldnt just sit around I started doing a few things to solve the problem already.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:12 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

A truly amazing, and extremely well thought and presented post!

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:33 pm

I think like you here.. I want to elevate myself spiritually before I even consider a serious relationship, let alone kids. Not a chance in hell I have time for a family if I want to seriously elevate myself. First things first.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:35 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
I think like you here.. I want to elevate myself spiritually before I even consider a serious relationship, let alone kids. Not a chance in hell I have time for a family if I want to seriously elevate myself. First things first.

This kind of thinking shows you are spiritually mature in your approach. This will ensure that when things happen, they will go right. Also, this is a blessing to your potential descendants as well.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:13 pm

A tip for those who have found their partner but for whatever reason at this time won't can stay together is to be patient and take things with calm, because when two people really love each other no matter the time spent.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:56 am

Hello everyone!!! Just asking for some advice.... I am in a relationship with this guy little more than 7 years already and i came to Satan just 6 month ago......I want to grow spiritually but he is xian and I realize that our love story won't last .... Satan First! I have been trying to break it with no success....I guess he just doesn't take me seriously......I can't continue my spiritual growth and have a story with a xian at the same time.....just NONSENSE....Any help? Thank you

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:32 am

HolySage666 wrote:
Hello everyone!!! Just asking for some advice.... I am in a relationship with this guy little more than 7 years already and i came to Satan just 6 month ago......I want to grow spiritually but he is xian and I realize that our love story won't last .... Satan First! I have been trying to break it with no success....I guess he just doesn't take me seriously......I can't continue my spiritual growth and have a story with a xian at the same time.....just NONSENSE....Any help? Thank you

You can program his aura or make a magical work with the Rune GEBO vibrated reversely, using a affirmation similar to this: (His name) is losing all interest in me and moving away of my life safely and permanently.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Lydia, thank you so much for this astounding post!

This honestly couldn't have come at a better time for me, where inner reflection and discombobulation with a recent relationship has really made me stop and think about my current placement in this world right now. I found myself spending far too much time with my girlfriend where I was severely lacking in my RTRs and meditations. I realized it was becoming far too much of hindrance on my spiritual advancement and the battle we all so crucially need to keep fighting right now.

Thank you for helping remind me where my place is :)

Having read the other posts about avoiding falling in love until we are seriously ready, that perhaps for some a good temporary "patch" may be asking Satan/your guardian demon for a succubus/incubus that can help you still advance yourself spiritually while at the same time providing one with that desire for intimacy we all crave so much. This could also help one build upon the tools they might need so that when they do meet their soulmate down the road, they have the necessary tools in place and are far more prepared to provide their soulmate with an advanced version of yourself.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:25 pm

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:

Why dont you just cure them?
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:19 pm

HolySage666 wrote:

You can program your aura to repel him

Detaching Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

Fighting Back
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html

You can also bind him.

Binding Working
post81458.html#p81458
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Thank you for your kind words, HP. The thing is, I have so much to deal with subconsciously, fear etc., I would only destroy my child's impressionable mind if I fathered him/her now. Children inherit their parent's hang-ups, psychological issues, poor self-esteem and so on, so it would be very selfish to become a parent now. Also, I don't want to because of spiritual goals. I think the serpent will bring everything out of my subconscious to be dealt with.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Nice thread, so love is kinda destined?

Post Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:33 am

Thanks HP Cobra and everyone else :)

Zygisrko- I know right! I wasn't sure about posting what I wrote, but then I googled pics and found this, and I knew I had to post it.

HailVictory88, you need to overcome obstacles for yourself anyway. Think about it being for yourself to make yourself more effective in this war for Satan, and then other things, such as love, may fall into place.

AscendingSun, I'm happy for you! And yes, meeting with other SS IRL would be amazing. Some day... :)

That's very true, WotanWarrior.

Post Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:42 am
Olympics 卐 wrote:
Why dont you just cure them?

you know mental illness is all pervasive , effects every area of the life , there is no cure for any serious mental illness expect spiritual advancement and even then there would be problems

we can put a borderline through therapy and out comes a more -in control- borderline,very few if any mentally ill people return back to normal functioning especially if this is at the soul, childhood abuse and trauma heavily impact the soul aswell.

Post Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:59 am

ShenShakti wrote:
Nice thread, so love is kinda destined?

Yes, unless you change it by freeing yourself from negative karma (use MUNKA or ANSUZ) or engraving positive things into your soul (doing a 40 day working to attract love, Venus square, etc.).

How to Obliterate Your Saturn
topic15507.html
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:29 am

Beautiful Lidia , I admire your writings . True love is one the things keep us going , is what we fight for , for our family , for satanism and our Gods . Never give up!
Thank you :)
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Thank you for your post sis! Truly inspiring :D
The point is that patience and wisdom will have us in better relationships than a rush to find anyone and end up tied with an unspiritual asshole.

Post Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:42 am

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:

Totally agree. This is exactly how I feel too!

Great post Lydia. As time has passed reading your posts I can really sense how you're becoming more spiritually mature and wise. Keep it up! :D

Post Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:42 pm

This is a really good post!
Hi, I'm new to the group and this will be my first reply to anything.
I was wondering what your opinion is on forced love?
I'll give you an example.
My friend came home from the military from an injury about a year ago, got into a real serious relationship, but after a couple months things started to go down hill. So, he broke up with her. About nine months later he got a call from her mother saying that he's a father. Now he's trying to force the relationship for the betterment of his kid. Not for his personal benefit.
Although he is the most responsible person I have met so far, I think this responsibly will harm not only himself, but everyone else as well.

Post Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:48 pm

alucard666 wrote:
My friend came home from the military from an injury about a year ago, got into a real serious relationship, but after a couple months things started to go down hill. So, he broke up with her. About nine months later he got a call from her mother saying that he's a father. Now he's trying to force the relationship for the betterment of his kid. Not for his personal benefit.
Although he is the most responsible person I have met so far, I think this responsibly will harm not only himself, but everyone else as well.

He created a child and needs to take responsibility for the life he created.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:57 am

There is no need for a relationship as long one has them selves. Organization and very selective breeding in the Aryan's gene pool is a must. No more of that none sense that one feels a butterfly in his/her stomach when they see x individual.

I was very wrong before. In this day and age it is best to cut all emotional tides with any one and everyone. I learned that one needs to become a cutthroat (ruthless) or they cut yours...

I see my brethren don't like Saturn because of bad effects
but it is also the best teacher, especially when some one needs to learn the hard way.

alucard666 wrote:

If I was him, I would ask for a DNA test and leave if it was not my child.

I think he can do what ever he wants as long as he knows the consequences of his actions later down the road.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
post68097.html#p68097

Post Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:08 pm

JackNickelsonsie wrote:

I longed to have a great relationship, and I ended up with a good person.she is also satanism. ..but in the end I have suffered spiritual because I have to balance work,my self growth emotionally and my spiritual life.I had to sacrifice my time and work to spend with her,in the end I couldn't perform properly at work and had to resign and lost my connection to Satan and my guide.I advice you to take time and do what you are currently doing know it's hard but if you are ready to loose your spiritual and emotional strength and discipline then that will be at the cost and price of putting your relationship first.choose wisely.Satan says be careful what you ask for...and I got what I asked for and I'm paying the price.I live my partner but now rebuilding my life emotionally spiritual and financial has not only made me suffer in the end but my partner is also carrying the load with me and it's hard.

Post Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:46 pm

alucard666 wrote:

Also, if this guy is a Satanist he can bind the girl so she will be easier to get along with.

Binding Working
post81458.html#p81458
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 am

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:

Hey "AmonRa" I wrote you a longer post about this the other day but my connection dropped out and I lost it.
I have been in relationships like you described with people with BPD and yep it's a really complicated thing. They are going to constantly need reaffirmation in things and often a lot of attention.

They can also randomly push you away because they are not used to having someone love or care for them, and then when they tell you to go away and you do they will freak out and over react because most have abandonment issues. So it's just self repeating cycle and the person caring for the BPD sufferer often ends up feeling guilty or believing themselves to be worthless because of it when in reality they are trying their hardest to help. Just be aware of these things and know what you are going into if you decide to go for it.

BPD is not an organic disorder so the good news is it can be treated. But like you said its not just something easy. It will have to be something they do themselves probably through reflection on behaviors and meditation, among other things. You could help in some aspects just ask if it is worth it or not because yes it will be stressful.

BPD is usually caused by missing out on critical stages of childhood development and by having things such as absent parents which is why it brings out the symptoms that it does. If they work through those stages of development then start to believe that they are actually worthwhile and worthy of love theoretically they'll get better but being a victim is often what they are used to and therefore they might not want to step outside of their comfort zone. If you really love them then sure just be aware that it will probably take up a lot of your time and regardless of how perfect you are things will be pretty difficult. My other post was better lol but such is life.

I suppose you are probably already aware of this. My other post was better lol but such is life. Anyway I've been there. In my opinion and experience. No.
You could end up doing everything for this person and in the end they only get worse. I tried really hard for them and then they ended up hating me for awhile and I got really depressed. We are still friends and they apologized for their behavior and these days they are not as bad, they also thanked me for all my help which was good and it meant something, but I often wish I didn't spend so much time on it. But it is your life and I'd never want to tell someone to not go for something if they really feel it is right of that they love them, you actually know the person in question so you are going to have to make up your own mind. But yeah man just take it in.

All the best. Hope things go well for you either way.

Post Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm

I wear satans sigil around my neck:) it's really my respect to him and truth that I share..it's also good for attracting fellow satanists or an ss lover sure..

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:13 am

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Yeah Lidya you are top notch and thanks for responding to me via pm regarding my saturn transit 12th house scorpio.

Very gratefull
Enki1690

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Alek666 wrote:
I wear satans sigil around my neck:) it's really my respect to him and truth that I share..it's also good for attracting fellow satanists or an ss lover sure..

It is not safe to walk around openly advertising you are a Satanist. We are warriors behind enemy lines and Satanists are heavily discriminated against. If people know you are a Satanist they will not hire you for a job, fire you if you have one, refuse to serve you in a store, spit in your food if they do serve you, or attack you outright.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Yeap ive gotten fired for an inverted cross around my neck before jaa damned people, to go showing everyone your a satanist is not smart I love the way jimmy Paige just keeps it to himself kinda he references voodoo and trances along with what he calls Zeppelin trance music and the writing and reading backwards (he urged people to do) like leanardo divinci did so they could hide themselves from the catholic church..but then again hitter was sent endless death rituals from rabbis and they didn't work Because he was under Satan's protection. Ugh sorry for going off topic.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 am

Mystery Time 2 wrote:

This is exactly what HP Cobra wrote, word for word, but thanks...?

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Post Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:56 am

Namasatan

Post Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:16 am

Edoardo wrote:

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:

OMG you trolls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:19 am

Ahahahahaha
Mentre le cose morte seguono la corrente, quelle vive ci nuotano contro!

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:51 am

Lydia wrote:
Thank you HP Don and JA :)

JackNicklesonsie, take a look at your natal chart. Look at your transits and progressions, these indicate when you will find a partner. Seriously, it's right there.

I know an SS, Pluto aspected her Venus which also co-ruled her 7th house, and something progressed to her 7th house ruler, etc. Brought a significant relationship.

Another friend, progressed Mars aspected her Sun (might have been vice versa), and Jupiter hit and stationed on her 7th house ruler. Brought a significant relationship.

Another, chart ruler Jupiter entered his 7th house.

So many things to look for. Look at transiting Pluto to your Venus and/or 7th house ruler, Pluto entering your AC or DC, Uranus to your Moon even, I've seen this as a co-trigger. Progressions, to your natal Venus and/or Moon especially (if you're a hetero male, Venus and Moon rule women in a man's chart). Even progressions to Jupiter, or progressed Jupiter to planets such as 7th house ruler or Venus.

Often, if it's a serious relationship, there will be many factors tying in. I did one chart and there was about 7 indicators in transits, Solar return, and progressions.

How do you check your transits and progressions for a significant date easily? I recently delved deep into understanding more of reading natal charts and after finally understanding the degrees and houses I couldnt figure out a way to read transits and progressions until I found a site, and the site gives you info based on a single day in the future ..... so uhh... Do I check everyday of my life until I stumble upon a significant day or is there an easier way to do it?

Post Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:28 am

Aphrodite666 wrote:
How do you check your transits and progressions for a significant date easily? I recently delved deep into understanding more of reading natal charts and after finally understanding the degrees and houses I couldnt figure out a way to read transits and progressions until I found a site, and the site gives you info based on a single day in the future ..... so uhh... Do I check everyday of my life until I stumble upon a significant day or is there an easier way to do it?

Planetwatcher.com to see transits, after awhile you will be able to estimate where planets will be and when based on their speed.

For progressions, you can also use planetwatcher and set it to how ever many days after your birthdate, one day represents one year for progressions. And then compare to your natal chart. Or astro.com, it does your natal chart and you can click on the thingy to set it to progressions.

Time and practice will make it all make sense :)

Post Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:46 pm
Aphrodite666 wrote:

why not just go on astro.com and select transits or progressions instead of natal data ?

Return to JoyofSatan666