Board index JoyofSatan666 What Needs To Be Done, We Are Winning

What Needs To Be Done, We Are Winning

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:50 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

What Needs To Be Done, We Are Winning

This is an answer I gave on a thread:

Valontuoja wrote:

Even kosher boy Alex Jones had to make a video about Israel... The following video obviously contains bullshit like separation between "good jews" and those "evil askenazi zionists". The video is supposed to make the goyim think that there really are some good jews who would never want to enslave the goyim and rule over the World.

Jews Speak Out Against Israel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywBoNiIVC6M

It is interesting to note thought that even Infowars and other jew-funded conspiracy channels dare to talk about jews nowadays. Due to our rituals the jew is now forced to take control of anti-semitic movements and try to them into anti-zionism.

---------------------------------------------

My reply:

This is because the jewtrix is coming undone and in order to stay relevant as a leader in the mainstream Truther world you have to start mentioning the jew issues somehow or your sunk and the jews need the gate keeping. Icke already jumped into this gate keeping mode and now the king of the conspiracy world, Alex Jones is forced to as well.

We are winning the rtr's are hitting them and this is their desperate attempts.

This is what needs to be done to address the good jew vs bad jew, this argument is their last stand tactic after this they are fucked:

Always ask people one question......."What does jewish identity mean?" That's the one question that sinks the whole argument. To be a jew means you believe in and practice the Torah and Talmud.

To be a jew means you believe.....[note Xian was code for Goy]

The above is what it means to be jewish...... So how can there be anything as a good jew?

You can't be both a jew and a good human being.

"According to various rabbinical opinions it would similarly be equally permissible to kill children."

- Rabbi, Jerusalem

Ok rabbi, sounds reasonable. How do you kill them?
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

And about our total victory that is soon to come. I've heard of this draw Muhammad day and that makes me laugh how our RTRs are hitting hard.

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=draw+muhammad+day&rlz=1C9BKJA_enPH594PH594&oq=draw+muha&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.2983j0j7&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&hl=en-US
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

They've been using physical subversive means to try to hamper our growth and our attacks against them to try to make it backfire. I wish i would've listen to HP to meditate awhile back. Even though, these kikes are on a frenzy. Better luck .....Never. They never stop to thought of the aftermath. Cause as i get spiritually stronge. NO REMORSE

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Good jew vs. bad jew. It's like the youtube video about an Honest Jew admitting the bible is not the word of God. This jew states before "officials" that king David never existed, that the bible is not a historical document, claiming the bible is false, its kings false, etc. Sounds good to me.
He also has a relationship with Bill Clinton and other "important" people. That in itself is suspect.
Criminal jew playing good jew to get us goyim to put down our guard. Bad idea for us.
But,,,,,, the fact that these jews cannot even stick to their original claim about the bible being the word of God,,,,,, suggests that they are full of **** from start to finish. Like the christian pharisees (preachers). This is just one o their hallmarks, over and over.
One thing they are good at which helps us all. They make atheists of us sincere seekers of truth, in that we reject their concept of God. That goes a long way in freeing us from the jewish elite.

bluenitwolf wrote:
They've been using physical subversive means to try to hamper our growth and our attacks against them to try to make it backfire. I wish i would've listen to HP to meditate awhile back. Even though, these kikes are on a frenzy. Better luck .....Never. They never stop to thought of the aftermath. Cause as i get spiritually stronge. NO REMORSE

Yeah.. The amount of times I have been offered alcohol or drugs by people lately is crazy. It's very transparent, though. It's like the person offering is not that paeron at all, rather, a ''robot'' on a pre-programmed setting ''Offer drugs setting'' :) All this just gives me even more confidence. To see that they are scared and falling.
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic19644.html

Post Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:18 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

There is no such thing as an atheist jew. Did they stop believing in themselves existing at some point. The jewish god is the jewish race, its right in their books and statements.

All jews read the Talmud, go to the yeshiva and do attend synagogues, its well known even "secular" jews go on Yom Kippur, were they read the Kol Nirdre. Those curses on the rest of the world. Their jewish in the soul.

The so called atheist jews are just gate keeping for their race in public. They will bitch about xianity and islam. But don't you dare mention juadism. All the while promoting the jewish agenda of marxist materialism, cultural marxism.

jbkbmz wrote:
Good jew vs. bad jew. It's like the youtube video about an Honest Jew admitting the bible is not the word of God. This jew states before "officials" that king David never existed, that the bible is not a historical document, claiming the bible is false, its kings false, etc. Sounds good to me.
He also has a relationship with Bill Clinton and other "important" people. That in itself is suspect.
Criminal jew playing good jew to get us goyim to put down our guard. Bad idea for us.
But,,,,,, the fact that these jews cannot even stick to their original claim about the bible being the word of God,,,,,, suggests that they are full of **** from start to finish. Like the christian pharisees (preachers). This is just one o their hallmarks, over and over.
One thing they are good at which helps us all. They make atheists of us sincere seekers of truth, in that we reject their concept of God. That goes a long way in freeing us from the jewish elite.

Always when I post talmud quotes there is some jew who says they are false, and that I "only read them on an anti-semitic website". I know they are lying, but how do I counter them?
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:49 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Note the 12th line. Anyway how many of these jewish rabbi's themselves are quoted on record stating exactly what the Talmud states in public. How do the jews treat the Palestinians, exactly as the Talmud states.

Serpent_Of_Life wrote:
Always when I post talmud quotes there is some jew who says they are false, and that I "only read them on an anti-semitic website". I know they are lying, but how do I counter them?

notsoFE wrote:
bluenitwolf wrote:

Yeah.. The amount of times I have been offered alcohol or drugs by people lately is crazy. It's very transparent, though. It's like the person offering is not that paeron at all, rather, a ''robot'' on a pre-programmed setting ''Offer drugs setting'' :) All this just gives me even more confidence. To see that they are scared and falling.

I have had the same experience with people offering me drugs! But I just throw them away after making sure no one can use them.

Hail Satan!

Ok, yeah you are right.

Return to JoyofSatan666