Board index JoyofSatan666 Mossad Agent Was A Hollywood Producer

Mossad Agent Was A Hollywood Producer

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:52 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Mossad Agent Was A Hollywood Producer

'Fight Club' producer Arnon Milchan: I helped Israeli spy agency

Now that its admitted the jewish Mossad is operating in Hollywood as its run by jews.

The jewish Mossad was behind 911:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

And we have a jewish Mossad Agent as the producer of "Fight Club".

Remember what was in the "Fight Club" Movie, note the towers in the movie that went down 911 style and are related to the financial sector as well, just like the World Trade Center.

That is not all, this is stands out side the World Trade Center....

In the movie, "Fight Club". They attack and blow up this the same art that stands at the World Trade Center.

We can note again another noted example of the jews using their media for such agenda....Sandy Hook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnDVjyAHT8Y

Note the character Adam Lanza the fake shooter was cast to be a major Batman fan. This ties the subliminal from the Batman movie into the mass mind. The jews have gone far and wide to shut down all investigation into Sandy Hook.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/26/showbiz/h ... py-agency/

Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan confirmed what has been rumored for decades -- that he secretly helped Israel develop its nuclear weapons program.

Milchan, who has produced dozens of major movies and worked with the biggest stars, worked for Israel's now-defunct spy unit Bureau of Scientific Relations, he told Israeli television's Uvda "Fact 14" show.

A 2011 book detailed Milchan's secret work, but until now he has not talked openly about his life of espionage.

Milchan, whose films include "Fight Club," "Pretty Woman," and "L.A. Confidential," set up and operated dozens of companies that helped Israel obtain parts and plans for its nuclear project in the 1980s, he said.

"I did it for my country and I'm proud of it," Milchan told interviewer Ilana Dayan in a report aired this week.

His spy work was a rumor in the 1980s when Milchan was producing movies, including "The King of Comedy" and "Once Upon a Time in America" with actor Robert De Niro.

De Niro sat with Milchan for an interview with Dayan for the show. He said he suspected something about the producer's "ventures" decades ago, but "I wasn't sure."

He didn't question his producer about the rumors because "it wasn't my business," he said. "He didn't ask me certain things and I don't ask him. "

It is so much xianity in these Hollywood movies..

The evil guy in Transformers II is called "The Fallen." He is an ancient being who comes back from space and activates the pyramids. He loses after his enemy gets a heart (spark) from a dying friend, which empowers him. Ties into christianity and the nazarene.

LOTR: Bolg=Baal, Azog=Azazel, Sauron=Satan. Sauron looks like an egyptian Pharao. Azog and Bolg are tall, white orchs.

I think many Hollywood jews take stuff directly from the JoS webpage. In fact, I am sure they do.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Did you see Stargate? Thor, depicted in the series, is a weakling, little grey jewling.

Thor's species' (the Asgard) arch-nemesis are little, mechanical spiders/crabs whom have roamed rampant in their galaxy - and for a jew reason, with and despite their advanced minds and technology, they are incapable of thinking in primitive terms; using projectile weapons, i.e. rifles to destroy the little mechanical beasts. Consider the Borg from Star Trek and realise these mechanisms are a metaphor for the jew's boner next century.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

In a part of "Final Judgment", Michael Collins Piper points out how this guy played a big role in Oliver Stone's "JFK", I believe he financed it and was listed as an producer or something similar. Stone, also a Jew, used his movie as a smokescreen from what really happened with JFK.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:30 pm

I can no longer watch any movies for pleasure or listen to music (excluding norse metal), or watch sitcoms. It ruins a lot when you see the matrix, but I don't regret it.

FancyMancy wrote:
Did you see Stargate? Thor, depicted in the series, is a weakling, little grey jewling.

Thor's species' (the Asgard) arch-nemesis are little, mechanical spiders/crabs whom have roamed rampant in their galaxy - and for a jew reason, with and despite their advanced minds and technology, they are incapable of thinking in primitive terms; using projectile weapons, i.e. rifles to destroy the little mechanical beasts. Consider the Borg from Star Trek and realise these mechanisms are a metaphor for the jew's boner next century.

I remember SG1, I used to watch it when it was first on years ago. Do you remember the first episode where those "Asgard" are introduced though? The team ends up on like this Norse planet, Teal'c and the other guy get sepeated from the main group and they meet "Thor" for the first time don't they, but it's just a holographic projection they see first of like a Nordic Aryan god. It's like they're showing us how the greys can impersonate Nordics with advanced technology and deception.

Hvítr Ormr wrote:
I remember SG1, I used to watch it when it was first on years ago. Do you remember the first episode where those "Asgard" are introduced though? The team ends up on like this Norse planet, Teal'c and the other guy get sepeated from the main group and they meet "Thor" for the first time don't they, but it's just a holographic projection they see first of like a Nordic Aryan god. It's like they're showing us how the greys can impersonate Nordics with advanced technology and deception.

Yeah, I'm watching through Stargate. With the holographic projection being fake Thor and the weak, grey jewling being real Thor, which has the meaning that "the people are not yet ready to know the truth about alien life in the universe", it is also showing that the jew is hiding the truth and lying to people. Not that we're "not ready" - which is always an undermining, belittling, arrogant thing those "masters" say about people - but the jew just plays that and repeats it to people so sheeple believe it.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666