Board index JoyofSatan666 Evil

Evil

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:09 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Evil

Charlotte Keckler was a Catholic nun of the Carmelite cloistered convent. Keckler's testimony on the dark reality of the church is revealing.

You can find Keckler's testimony on utube, however she fell for the other side of the scam the Protester sect of the Catholic Church. The Protestants. After 22 years of beatings, torture, imprisonment and rape in the institution of the Church. The conditioning probably just went too deep. Along with a life of constant reinforcement of this lie into her soul. She is a subject of pity for sure. With that her testimony is full of praising this evil institution of xianity as "born again" type in the Protester scam. Which is why the jews created the protester movement [Luther and Calvin real name Cohen were both jews] to suck in all the massive dissatisfaction against the catholic program. And keep the scam going. You don't like catholic jewsus well we got protester jewsus, Goyim. Either way they own your soul.

Keckler was constantly harassed by the Catholic Church after she was able to escape from the prison and recover her health and started exposing the Catholic Church.

Keckler was a nun in a cloistered convent meaning they were literally locked away from the world into what Keckler discovered too late was literally a maximum security, prison institution with high walls and locked gates with the main building locked from the outside in. Even the nuns were locked into their cells every night. Just like a prison. To keep them in.

What Keckler stated:

The nun is forced to sign away her families property and wealth that will go to them or they already own. To the Church which makes the Church millions of dollars.

The scams the Church runs with Purgatory, paying to pray sins away and such. Makes the Church millions of dollars off this lie. In one month in America the Catholic Church made 20 million dollars off masses for passed away Catholic's, paid for by the families.

The nun has to lay nine hours in a casket in a black veil the symbol she is dead to the world. She can no longer have any contact with her family or life outside of the convent. This gives the Church total control over her.

Now let us examine what the Church does to humans totally under their control:

As she stated her vows signed away her human rights and she became a "mechanical human being" and property of Rome. She only found this out later when it was too late.

The nuns are locked inside a prison, they are not allowed to talk to each other. There are also encouraged to snitch to the Mother Superior on each other for favours. The whole convent is wired with listening deceives so they are spied on 24/7. If any break of the vow of silence or any rule is brutally punished. Some of these punishments result in madness and death for the nuns.

She was stripped naked to the waist and tried to a cross and whipped by other nuns with whips that have the sharp metal attached to it, as a literal blood ritual. Her next episode of torture as part of her vow as she found out was to be hosted into the air till she was on her toes by her thumbs with thumb screws and rope. And left there for days in her own filth. She had to be carried out and throw onto a plank in the infirmary. Behind her as she hung was a stool with spikes thought it so if she was able to lower herself down or broke the ropes she would fall onto that.

Nuns are literally thrown into dungeon cells for disobedience with dirt floors and left without food or water for days. To sit in their own filth, dirt, bugs and rats. They are also sometimes strapped around the ankles to bars in the ground in these cells, so they can not lay down and are forced to stand for days in the cells. If they try and lay down they can dislocate their ankles. There is also room with a deep pit,the boards over it are taken away and the nun is throw hands and feet are bound and thrown into a dark pit and left for days in vermin.

They are purposely fed a vegan, low calorie diet and put on heavy labour with sleep deprivation. To break their body and mind. She was only 85 pounds when she escaped.

They are raped by the Priests, the convent is also a sex slave brothel for the Catholic Priests. The Priest is allowed into the cells with the nun and locked in with them for the night. They were also forced to gather in a room a line and strip naked for the Priests to select which one they wanted to rape. This is a constant reality for them. Anyone nun who refuses is brutally beaten by the Priest. And then punished by the Mother Superior. Keckler stated the Priest would even beat pregnant nuns knocking them down to the ground and kicking them in the stomach repeatedly. Keckler who had a nursing degree treated many of these girls after the rapes. And stated they look liked they had been mauled by wild animals. She was also brutally beaten by the Priests.

The children of the rapes were usually still born or born with deformities most died shortly after birth. The survivors where hidden away by the Church as their property if not killed to cover this up. In Catholic nunnery's the remains of dozens of children have been found buried in the cellars.

One of the tortures imposed on the nuns was to be locked in a chair with a water tap dripping on the back of their head for hours at a time. This is literal torture. She said many of the nuns would go mad and become insane from this. The nuns who went insane were chained in the cells in the underground floors. So they couldn't sit, just with their feet on the ground. Where they were literally left to die. By not giving them any food or water. She personally witnessed this and that was the breaking moment for her after that she worked to escape.

The nuns are buried on the property when they die so nobody is ever going to know what happened and they are disconnected from their families for life anyway.

Note:

They are forced to pray night and day many times kneeling on a prayer board with sharp wires, always pumping energy into the jewish god form. They are taught that if they torture their bodies and spill their blood their passed on relatives and others will have 100 years less in Purgatory. They are constant forced to kneel before a painting of people burning in Purgatory and told the more of their blood they spill the faster people will get out of the burning fires in purgatory. A guilt trip which pushes them on to torture themselves with blood spilling acts further.

This serves as blood rituals to send more power to the enemy. These women are just used as cattle, being farmed for their energy and body and left to die.

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:13 am

The piece of shit enemy has made up the worse of nightmares for Gentiles. It angers me so much when people praise this death program. They either ignore these facts you present them or try to come up with some sort of an excuse which my anger grow even more. I've learned to control myself but my goodness.... I make sure to take this anger out on the enemy when doing the reverse torah rituals.

Thank you for sharing this. I'll look for the video(s) and share it with others.

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:26 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Just send the article the video lecture is full of praising protestant jeboo. She could understand the catholic church but not the book they wrote. She is a subject of pity. Which is why the jews created the protester movement to suck in all the massive dissatisfaction against the catholic program. And keep the scam going. You don't like catholic jewsus well we got protester jewsus, Goyim. Either way they own your soul.

Satanic Soldier wrote:
The piece of shit enemy has made up the worse of nightmares for Gentiles. It angers me so much when people praise this death program. They either ignore these facts you present them or try to come up with some sort of an excuse which my anger grow even more. I've learned to control myself but my goodness.... I make sure to take this anger out on the enemy when doing the reverse torah rituals.

Thank you for sharing this. I'll look for the video(s) and share it with others.

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

They really want people on that vegan diet.....

Most important reason to be vegan......

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Good point. I'll do that instead.

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:00 pm

I recently got into a debate with a group of people I over the Internet about veganism. It started with them being hysterical and calling me names even though I approached them very professionally. When I sent them links to prove my points they would either ignore them or send me links that either contradicted itself or didn't help them whatsoever. They most likely just saw the first link on Google search and quickly sent it to me lol. Their last futile effort was saying that they were government websites so therefore it had to be credible if it said veganism is good. XD you know the same websites that claim soy is good for you lol. When I told them about how soy is actually poisonous to the body and gave some examples they just stopped responding :p

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:26 pm

its weird how people dont realize its christ either way. it really is.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Thanks jews!
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:58 am

The most ridicules thing about those vegans is that they constantly try to tell you that eating vegetables only is healthy while eating meat is bad for your health and ignore all actual facts. And then there is their grudge against bacon, Muslims are completely forbidden from eating it while everywhere else they try to sell you a stories how bacon is the worst thing for your health you could eat and then lets look at the reality I live in the country side where most old people used to held animals as their main source of food and had eaten bacon nearly every day and most of them not only lived a very long lives but where very strong and healthy even in their 80's and 90's. True that said they do make sure to give you proofs of bacon being bad for health by taking their bacon as an example that had been so much chemically changed that has noting to do with a real bacon you can get at country sides.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:53 am

We are totally exposing them that the Jews, even in my country, are screaming and panicking. we are no longer deceived and we see that our new president is insane and might turn the palace red. I tried to get one person to wake up against this and he is a private first class soldier of the Filipino army. I can't wait till he get's the truth out soon. According to the guy i talked to, if ever the palace turns red, the army will take over immediately. Very scary to think about what will happen so I am racing against time to become president for my country and tech them the truth, anyone wanna guide me if ever I become one? Just like Hitler, I plan to save my country like how he saved Germany and I don't want to see my race die the most horrible ways the Jews will shove. So if you have some tips for me when I get old enough(I'm 16 y/o), I can do politics correctly without screwing up thanks to you awesome guys. Guess it's up to me to save my country now since by unquestioned rule, we can see that Philippines has the communist disease spreading. I'm working to destroy it.

In short, I'm trying to finish school fast because I know that the threat is going to kill my country. When I get to being leader, I can bring Nazi Germany to my country with some help and then I'll reveal myself that I always have sided with the Joy of Satan when they trust me and us! Hail Satan!
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:01 am

WildfireAwaK3n3d wrote:
We are totally exposing them that the Jews, even in my country, are screaming and panicking. we are no longer deceived and we see that our new president is insane and might turn the palace red. I tried to get one person to wake up against this and he is a private first class soldier of the Filipino army. I can't wait till he get's the truth out soon. According to the guy i talked to, if ever the palace turns red, the army will take over immediately. Very scary to think about what will happen so I am racing against time to become president for my country and tech them the truth, anyone wanna guide me if ever I become one? Just like Hitler, I plan to save my country like how he saved Germany and I don't want to see my race die the most horrible ways the Jews will shove. So if you have some tips for me when I get old enough(I'm 16 y/o), I can do politics correctly without screwing up thanks to you awesome guys. Guess it's up to me to save my country now since by unquestioned rule, we can see that Philippines has the communist disease spreading. I'm working to destroy it.

In short, I'm trying to finish school fast because I know that the threat is going to kill my country. When I get to being leader, I can bring Nazi Germany to my country with some help and then I'll reveal myself that I always have sided with the Joy of Satan when they trust me and us! Hail Satan!

To become a president true normal means you would need money and connections with influential people and you laterally cannot legally become president without being part of some political party, the biggest problem is that most of those are currently controlled by Jews so you can't become a president without some drastic changes in power over the world, and while all of us here are working on this spiritually and making changes none can say how long it will take for changes that drastic to happen and even then you would need a lot of staying of politics in order to have a necessary knowledge to both get to that position as well as to be able to properly rule if you get there, it takes more then good will to rule the country especially now with enemy being everywhere.

So my advice continue to improve spiritually and contribute to a spiritual war while also seriously study politics and keep in mind that it is not going to be easy in any way and you can forget about a free time if you are serious about your goal. And don't expect for it to happen in next few years or something. Also trow spells daily to improve your chances.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Return to JoyofSatan666