Board index JoyofSatan666 Two Reversal Rituals to do Until the 10th of October

Two Reversal Rituals to do Until the 10th of October

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

These Rituals are mandatory for the upcoming days.

They must both be done.

Now HP Don and me too we covered this before.

Bnai Berry or the Black Jew, Obama, wants to destroy the internet. This didn't stop, this is ongoing. This is a determined effort and they want to censor it and promote it over to "National Security" or the "United Nations". The "United Nations" are a jew owned institution, jew created, and is their "International Body" that acts to supress countries and indicate them anything they want, that has been a supressor of freedom for almost a century by now. Rest reassured, if this happens, we may be expecting company in our doors, and things will just escalate to an even worse way. Freedom in the net will be gone. Blacklists, even deadlists, may come into existence.

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS.

To give you an idea of what will be done? They will be able to amass IP lists, information, and invade your house or your door without verdicts. They can even announce each and every person they want as a "terrorist", omit any words they want online, make watchlists, and utterly destroy freedom of speech. This will only escalate if left like this.

Why this happens COHENCIDENTALLY only now? Because only now through the internet people are becoming jew-aware. That's why. The Jews want to "SHUT IT DOWN" before it is too late. Bnai Barry and the Jews are worried for the race. So they want to sell the world for a buck.

Bnai Barry the Talmudic Black Jew wants this done before he "leaves office", to crown his worthless reign for the jews with even more censorship, law crushing, and damage.

What American people can do is call their congressmen, senators, and generally, use all means in your arsenal to promote this further. This shit cannot fly.

They have zero respect for free speech. All "Antisemitic" things will be closed down if they are given power to do this, and Jew Bnai Barry wants to do this as fast as possible before leaving office. The jews are panicked and they want to shut down the internet. This is why this will be one of our priority Rituals.

Below will be posted the 72 names reversal Ritual, which is one of the most powerful and potent we have ever done. This literally got the enemy deathily concerned. We must continue this until the next notice.

Both rituals have to be done daily, and spammed relentlessly. Go by how you feel in which you need to spam more on each day, and trust your intuition. Both must be done daily.

I hate to post this "Alex ADL Jones", but this video will inform you on what is going up to some extent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_kVdztOkJc

So for one Ritual, here is the Communications Ritual:

Ritual 1

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •

AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •

TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •

LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •

AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM

• The Jews have lost control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently

• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles

• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Ritual 2
CURSING THE JEWISH GOD, RITUAL TWO:

Cursing the 72 Names of (((God)))

LINE 1

72 AIM AHVW AIM • 71 OHy OHy AYh • 70 AIM AYV OHy •

69 AYh ‘OH AYR • 68 AHVW AYV AYKH • 67 ‘AH OHy ‘OH •

66 OHK UUN AIM • 65 AYBV AIM AHD • 64 OHy AYKH AIM •

63 AHVW UUN ‘AH • 62 AYh AYh OHy • 61 AYV AIM AHVW •

60 AYR OHTS AIM • 59 AYKH AYR AYh • 58 AHL OHy OHy •

57 AIM AIM UUN • 56 OHy AHVW AIF • 55 AYh AYB AIM •

LINE 2

54 AHTH OHy UUN • 53 ‘AH UUN UUN • 52 AIM AIM ‘AH •

51 EESH AYKH AYh • 50 OHy UUN AHTH •

49 AHVW AYh AHVW • 48 AYh OHy AIM • 47 AHL EESH ‘AH •

46 OHy AYR ‘AH • 45 AHL ‘AH AHSS • 44 AYh OHL OHy •

43 AHL AHVW AHVW • 42 AKH OHy AIM • 41 AYh AYh AYh •

40 AHZ OHy OHy • 39 ‘AH AYh AYR • 38 AIM ‘AH AYKH •

37 • OHy UUN ‘AH •

LINE 3

36 AHTH UUN AIM • 35 OHK AHVW OHK • 34 AYKH AYh OHL •

33 AHVH AYKH OHy • 32 AYR EESH AHVW •

31 AYV AHKH OHL • 30 AIM AVW AH • 29 OHy OHy AYR •

28 AYh ‘AH EESH • 27 AHT AYR OHy • 26 ‘AH ‘AH AYh •

25 AYh OHTH UUN • 24 AHVH AYh AYKH • 23 AYh OHL AIM •

22 OHy OHy OHy • 21 AKH AHL UUN • 20 AHL AYh AYP •

19 AHVW AHVW OHL •

LINE 4

18 AHY OHL AHK • 17 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 16 AYM OHK AYh •

15 OHy AYR AYh • 14 AYh AYVW AIM • 13 AHL OHZ OH •

12 ‘AH AYh AYh • 11 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 10 AHTH OHL ‘AH •

9 OHy OYZ AYh • 8 AHTH AYh OHK • 7 ‘AH AKH ‘AH •

6 AYh OHL OHL • 5 EESH AYh AIM • 4 AIM OHL ‘AH •

3 AYT OHy AHSS • 2 OHy OHL OHy • 1 AHVW AYh AHVW •

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews are fully exposed to the world
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• The Jews have lost all of their influence and power over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
• Gentiles are powerfully and effectively reacting against the Jews

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm

Also the new youtube thing, that popped up out of nowhere.

''Youtube Heroes''

Basically a volunteer moderator contract.

http://thenextweb.com/apps/2016/09/22/youtubes-new-heroes-program-gives-volunterer-moderators-serious-perks/#gref

Everyone knows the comments are the worst part of YouTube, but now the company is seeking your help to keep things in check with a new program called YouTube Hereos.

Basically, it’s a community for volunteer moderators, but it’s not just a simple online forum. The program is divided into various levels, and you gain points for flagging content, adding captions or sharing knowledge. At Level 2, you can join in on ‘exclusive workshops’ and participate in video chats with other heroes. At Level 3, you can mass flag videos and delete user comments like a champ. Level 4 gives you ‘sneak peaks’ at new products and lets you chat directly with YouTube team members, and finally Level 5 lets you try new features before they’re public and attend something called a Hereos Summit event.

It’s a neat way to help YouTube’s paid moderating team, which surely has one of the most difficult jobs in the world. The program is offered ‘anywhere YouTube is available; you can sign up to be a hero on Google’s support page at the source link below.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7159025

Get started with YouTube Heroes

YouTube Heroes is a program designed to recognize and reward the global community of volunteer contributors. The volunteers help create the best possible YouTube experience for everyone by:

Flagging inappropriate videos. Learn more about the YouTube Trusted Flagger Program.
Adding captions and subtitles to videos.
Sharing their knowledge with other users on the YouTube Help forum, which is available in English, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.

They're getting so desperate, that they are begging for the help of community. But this is fucked up.

Comments, videos, everything you do on youtube... poof, gone.

Just like the ''Goyim Godess'' channel, that just disappeared overnight with over 2000 subscribers. No notice, no nothing. She has since started up a secondary channel and is reuploading it there, but still..
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic20260.html

We break their ass. We are the hand of Satan hitting.

Hail Padre Satana...!!!

Just a reminder that one time you said its "The Jews HAVE LOST control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently"

I am sorry if I am mistaken I am only trying to be sure of your orders and intentions.

I am assuming we need to raise Energy before starting a ritual but since I see you didn't state so I want to make sure if that is a case?
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

"There going to do this next week" - From the video
HAIL SATAN!!!

We have the numbers, we just need everyone to pitch in. Many Sermons on joy of satan site get close to 1000 views, if we have all satanists doing these, we can win.
HAIL SATAN!!!

notsoFE wrote:
Also the new youtube thing, that popped up out of nowhere.

''Youtube Heroes''

Basically a volunteer moderator contract.

This "Youtube Heroes" shit is very good for us. Youtube is owned by the jews and now they are making their users mad and disappointed as people want to watch videos without censorship. There is the official video of Youtube "Heroes":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

600 000 views, +200 000 dislikes and 3000 likes.

They don't have the option to comment on the video. Guess why? Because nobody likes the update.

These shitty updates that Youtube has started to use may be manifestation of our media rituals as people will get fed up with SJW-"hero"-moderators of Youtube and start to move their videos and channels to different places.

Youtube either removes this stupid update or makes a lot of people angry and becomes target of trolls who flag videos without any real reason.

(((Youtube))) has really fucked up.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

@notsoFE

Youtube has been on a censorship rampage lately. I heard they implemented a new system which de-monetizes any videos related to political and religious debate not long ago.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Site Admin

Youtube is becoming a toilet but we can use it for however long its worth.

Youtube Heroes Exclusive Pic:

Site Admin

JackNickelsonsie wrote:
Just a reminder that one time you said its "The Jews HAVE LOST control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently"

I am sorry if I am mistaken I am only trying to be sure of your orders and intentions.

You are not. Thanks Comrade.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

da j00 not no how j00ztarded it luks.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Commander Cobra, since you have asked us to do the current 2 rituals until the 10th of Oct. When are we suppose to start the scheduled rtrs ?

HP Cobra you can delete my previous reply to this post I didn't realize at first that you updated the schedule post even though it says "update". I was a bit confused until I read the post again. Anyways I understand the new instructions.

Youtube Heroes:

For all those sad pathetic losers in life, to make them feel special by being a "hero". Because these days, the word hero does not hold even the slightest resemblance to being what an actual hero is.

"Ima flag a anti-semite video and be a true HERO!!! Yay me!! I is special now!"

The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Lydia wrote:
Youtube Heroes:

For all those sad pathetic losers in life, to make them feel special by being a "hero". Because these days, the word hero does not hold even the slightest resemblance to being what an actual hero is.

"Ima flag a anti-semite video and be a true HERO!!! Yay me!! I is special now!"

Doesn't the word hero mean work for good? Because if it is to work for glory, it means that that "hero" is a mercenary. Here is a photo of what a youtube hero looks like:

Hail to the gods of Du'at!

The site owners must do a folder which we can download with much gb where alle the knowledge is in ! So we can download it! So if the site is down we can create all the time new ones! And the knowledge will be not gorget! Pls do this.
HEIL SATAN 666

Both rituals are extremely important. I just have to prioritize the media ritual because authorities in Finland try to destroy "hate speech"by increasing amount of officers online. This is same phenomena that has already happened in Germany and Austria; the officials are soon going to jail people based on Facebook comments while islamists kill native Europeans left and right.

"More online police possible in fight against hate speech

Interior Minister Paula Risikko says that Finland could soon get more online police officers as the country looks to clamp down on hate speech. She says there's room for the police to tighten their approach.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/more_ ... ch/9188018

Finland's Interior Minister wants the police to be more proactive in taking on hate speech online. Paula Risikko says that police leaders should consider new ways of working to uncover, investigate and prevent extremist groups operating online.

In addition, she says that the Justice and Interior Ministries should jointly consider if legislative changes are needed.

"Under the current legislation it seems difficult to investigate the background and motives of figures involved in hate speech, and to intervene," said Risikko in a statement. "The legislation is also fragmented."

On Friday Helsinki-based police officer Jarmo Heinonen, who works with online offences, told Yle that the law needs to be clarified. At present it does not define clearly what constitutes hate speech and what does not.

Risikko also said that she would 'take another look' at the resources devoted to online policing. The National Police Board has said that it will report in the next few weeks on how many extra people it feels are necessary."

FUCK THIS!

I'm doing the media ritual as many times as possible.
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

Is it enough if i do 1 "cursing the jewish god ritual 2" 3 rounds in sync and restoring comm. Many times a day? I want to do the restoring comm. Cause it feels smaller
Fear is an illusion.

Me too valontuoja me too. Cause i live ib finland too.
Fear is an illusion.

Artanis wrote:
Is it enough if i do 1 "cursing the jewish god ritual 2" 3 rounds in sync and restoring comm. Many times a day? I want to do the restoring comm. Cause it feels smaller

Yes this is fine. Do what feels best for you, as there will be others who will focus more on the other one so it all balances out. The main thing is that they get done daily :)
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

diexell wrote:
The site owners must do a folder which we can download with much gb where alle the knowledge is in ! So we can download it! So if the site is down we can create all the time new ones! And the knowledge will be not gorget! Pls do this.
HEIL SATAN 666

You can use HTTrack or Wget to download entire websites.

HTTrack
http://www.httrack.com/
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This kike must be the leader of the dog doodoo bag wearing jews.

Its a poo people thing.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Found a news article on Trump fighting to stop Obama from giving control of the internet to the UN. Now we all know Trumps true colors but this article shows our efforts are working. The fact that trump is spreading public awareness on this issue is evidence of our spiritual impact. Everyone Keep Up The Momentum.

Trump Article On The Internet
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-s ... n-congress

Also, what other powerful technics is there to do before RTRs than breathing meditations and satanas and other?
Fear is an illusion.

When were done with these RTRs and the next schedule, do we keep on working against the Yom Kippur and reverse it to the Jews?
Fear is an illusion.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump also wants to censor the net, he has openly stated such. I don't buy rightwing jews bitching at left wing jews in public. They all are part of the sayaim synagogue network.

MagickEye9 wrote:
Found a news article on Trump fighting to stop Obama from giving control of the internet to the UN. Now we all know Trumps true colors but this article shows our efforts are working. The fact that trump is spreading public awareness on this issue is evidence of our spiritual impact. Everyone Keep Up The Momentum.

The Common Sense Show just put out an article about Facebook banning his show for exposing how a small town defied the NWO. He claims in six months that the internet will be screwed. This might be scary.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Trump also wants to censor the net, he has openly stated such. I don't buy rightwing jews bitching at left wing jews in public. They all are part of the sayaim synagogue network.

MagickEye9 wrote:

Thanks for informing me HP Don. I wonder how things are going to unfold in our favor when both trump and obama want to get rid of our internet. HP do you have any thoughts on this matter?

Return to JoyofSatan666