Board index JoyofSatan666 Something to be Aware Of...

Something to be Aware Of...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:20 am
This video is under 5 minutes and definitely worth watching. Under Jewish communism, the Jew run government takes control of all of the food in whatever country they take power. The "store" in the video is for Gentiles. Jews and other high ranking communist officials don't have to "shop" in such places. They have private well stocked elite stores.

Here in the USA, there has been a trend of trying to introduce shortages in certain cities in order to try to condition people to get used to this sort of thing. Of course these are minor steps, and from what I have seen, thankfully not consistent here, but this is what it leads to...

https://youtu.be/jWTGsUyv8IE

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org
Civilization isn't something to take for granted.

Post Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:03 am

Russians are such magnificent strong willed and the most beautiful people... These are mighty people and its just simply heartbreaking to see them so low. This is not where they should be at all

Post Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Disgusting.. That's some piggy food for the goyim.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:35 pm

We have the numbers to stop all of this! We just need everyone to pitch in!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:12 am

Over here in Philippines, the Jew infested lie is being pushed like wildfire like the Jew has gone into a totally berserk state of madness just like some extremely hard boss from a strikers game on steroids throwing in a bunch of bullets that you have to dodge. But don't worry, glad you taught me to fight back which resulted to the death of one enemy.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:50 am
Satan told me some years back, how horribly the Russian people have suffered. He also showed High Priest Hooded Cobra.

When the Jews were expelled from Spain and Western Europe during the Middle Ages, they headed east. Europe then experienced the Renaissance and flourished.

Russian culture was awesome before the Jewish incited Bolshevik revolution, after which most of it was destroyed. Some Russians secretly kept it alive. I read in a Russian cookbook how the author barely got the old Russian recipes out of the USSR, with her life.

Post Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:06 am

Thank you for this info, HPS. As many here already know, the Jews have also subjected many Russians to horrific sex slavery. Dr. William Pierce said that if the Russians realize what the Jews have done to their people, they will rise up and get rid of every single one of them:
(Warning, some disturbing info in the below video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTJTtlxU44E
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Return to JoyofSatan666