Board index JoyofSatan666 Divine Musculinity

Divine Musculinity

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:08 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our people and Satanic Comrades.

Cucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE

Men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0JQuIoBcE

Due to the dire need to address this issue, I have to share some things with everyone here. This is mainly for men, but of course, women can too take this for what it is as women do also possess a "musculine" element. However, this is for men.

This post will be rough and unrelenting Truth, so if someone feels offended, then they can turn on and away from this post or just keep reading, feeling offended, and then go back to their pro trump shore and create a big castle, for the savior will save them anyway.

For the rest of men that want to become something better for themselves and actually get a chance to save this world by their own hand, I suggest reading further.

The situation is DIRE and this needs to be covered.

*We live in an age where literal WAR is waged against musculinity. From kikes confusing the term with savagery, to others who attempt to cuck and destroy all people in the West, musculinity is waged serious war upon. I don't mean "SOCIAL" or "ECONOMIC" Musculinity as some idiotic fools are going to object. I mean the literal essence, of what it is to be MALE.

The enemy of course always strives for negative imbalance. In the East, women are brutalized like beasts of the burden. In the West, the situation is again imbalanced. In places like Africa, women are raped on a consistent basis, and these savages also cut their clitoris for absolutely no reason whatsover. What is there to say more? Imbalance and spiritual degeneration at its finest.

*Irrespectively of one's sexual preference, musculinity is something else. I judge musculinity as a trait of characters. If one shapes their identity around with whom they have sex, its their own bussiness.

Many people try to tie their sexual choices to how musculine they are, which in many cases is wrong. Does your sexual preference make you wise, or less wise, or more intelligent or less intelligent? Its the same thing about musculinity then... What I can say about homosexuality for instance, as people will babble on this, is that "anal sex" is just triggering the Shushumna and is an act of "letting go". This is just a sexual practice like all others. This going over the roof can make one go overly passive and totally "surrendering" but this on its own doesn't make leftist queers, and insane disgusting savage "males". This can be offset and balanced by the reversed practice, and this has nothing to do with one's personality unless one wants to be a queer secretly and uses their "homosexuality" as an excuse to excuse the fact they want to be queers. Which is what almost all non-Satanist homosexuals do.

Its the social context around the practice, which implies that homosexuals have to be "femmes", wear a pink tiara, and go around the world showing their genitals and how proud they are to have this jewish created biblical curse named "HIV". This is not Pagan or Aryan homosexuality, and is not normal in itself. Having a more pronounced feminine side has nothing to do with playing with barbie, wearing a thong out and twerking in the pavement to be noticed, or wearing "HIV and Proud" shirts. All of these are jewish attacks to homosexuals to make them repulsive to other people, and the jews know this art really well. With that being stated, homosexuality or sexual choices is not something I want to comment on further as its not necessary. Homosexuality alone does not make, or make not, a "musculine" person.

One historical instance with a bad ending was for instance, Ernst Rohm. Rohm commanded thousands upon thousands of people. He was a well known and accepted homosexual, for tens of years. He was a hardcore beast of organization and command. On the negative side, he attempted to coup Hitler and entered the other world because of this. And who knows what followed then. This has nothing to do with his so called "homosexuality" at all however. There are thousands of examples... There are also many other examples which its not the subject to go...So we go to the next point.

I see people say insane statements here, which are products of the times, such as "oh I did this spell 10 times and I am not a millionaire yet?". "Will the jews go in the next month?". "Oy vey, I messed my pancakes, do you think its alien attack from outer space?". All I have to say this is disgusting and weakling behavior, and don't really wonder why the Gods don't care for this. When we are dependent on the Gods and they show us love and guidance, they don't stop being the mighty beings they are, and they detest weakness. However they are understanding and help us improve in all ways.

As to the crying cucks who have no regard to the eternal laws of nature such as labor, strength, preserving etc...If all of you had an idea of the forces that reside out of here, and the apparent BRUTALITY these can bring, your messed up eggs and pancakes wouldn't be the reasons of your tears. I know all of you experienced in the military world, who have been pletted in the "darker" side of life, do know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

If people want a revolution, there must be dominance. Dominance does not imply savagery, crime or anything along these lines, and its not the mere thing of getting others to do what you want or all this vanity crap. It means a lot more things.

The kikes destroyed our old Pagan religion known today as Satanism, because this is always guiding back to the root and seed of the tree. From here, it can be regrown. The jews want the "Tree of Life" of the Goyim, ENTIRELY DEAD.

If one wants to find their "trace" in what musculinity means, you can look at the Ancient Greek Gods, who are infact the existential blueprint of the different types of Musculinity, all of which compose the different roles of musculinity into one. In plain, we have for instance Zeus. Zeus is the Father of the Gods, symbolizes law and Divine Order. Ares is the master of war, symbolizing sheer musculinity and penetrating power. Hephestos is the musculinity that is in metal working (labor), and the power to fashion through art. Apollo is the master of the Sun, symbolizing manly splendor and attraction too.

Then you have Hermes who symbolizes the musculinity in his own nature, as in craftyness, intelligence and higher thinking. All of this relates and forms into what we can call as the "Divine Musculine". Then we have Hades, the otherworldly, dark forces and powers that are symbolized by the ability of man to face death. We can also not forget Dionyssus, which symbolizes the literal merging of the male and female side, into the "perfected male" and the elevation through this to Godhead.

Lastly, we have Poseidon who was the mighty brother of Zeus- the Spiritual Waking side that is of exceptional power and vigor, and the mystery behind the veil.

Women too do have an obvious musculine side. This is subject for another force, but these sides manifest different in Women. For instance Athena is a Warrior Goddess, but not of brutal war like mars- calculated warfare.

The enemy classically, they don't want ANY musculinity around. They want cuckolds, willing slaves, people that are willing to be pillaged, raped and destroyed without raising an eyelid. They want disorderly civilizations (lack of law, lack of order, lack of "Zeus"). They want everyone to stop having warrior instict, or if they do, to misplace it completely over some bullshit or video game, completely distracted from this reality (lack of Ares). They want people to be mental cucks, slaves to the slave hanging on the cross, the professional victim JEWSUS, and they want their slaves to be weak and lacking in intelligence and male craftiness or creativity (lack of Hermes).

They of course want to mobilize all people away from any hard labor and work, because this too results in musculine traits, and because as the saying goes, "work maketh the man" (lack of Hephaistos). Men have been COMPLETELY cut off from the feminine, or spiritual, creative side of the personality and are turned into pseudo-female cuckingtons instead, which really has NOTHING to do with "feminity" but only relates to meekness and weakness and false retarded ESCAPISM (Lack of Poseidon). Feminity does NOT imply weakness. This is just weakness. The spirit of "Hades" and the need to delve into the depths of the "dead" and deep in the Mysteries is non existent as well.

Look around you. Few people want the Truth because they are not brave. Everyone is afraid of death. People are also afraid of other people. Afraid of intimacy and everything else. Humanity has massively became psychopathological.

If this situation continues, then the jew and the savages that the jew rules will win. I say savages, as they are NOT men. All these "migrants" and monkeys they have under their thumb are not in anyway men or musculine. They are the greatest weaklings on this universe, and like a dog that has urges and moves towards these, that's what they do. They are just underdeveloped, cunning, cuckolds under a guise. Real musculinity can defeat them all, as their so called self only hangs from a cord pissed on jewish piss. Cut the cord, and these personas will fall.

Just look around you for a while. Feminized jews are the "Idols" of this civilization. All the "manly" institutions are belittled, attacked and name-called (such as the military). Manly professions such as firefighters, law enforcement, and all these things are undermined. Meanwhile, the social kike parasites who are like "idols" and personas are getting all the money, acclaim and forward. Daniel Radcliffe the kike is probably getting mouthwashed by some blacks from uganda, but plays the brave harry potter in the movie, so whatever, he gets the spoils that only a musculine hero should.

The "hardcore" characters from movies, that are later treated as some sort of musculine god, while they were raised up as little queenies into their safe and protected pink room, carrying a ninja sword, and having a big mouth. Pathetic garbage at its finest.

The Jews laugh. At all of this. This is why the Jewsus also lies and laughs on its cross, about how the stupid foolish Goyim are being pacified forever. "Love thy enemies". "Oy Vey those who kill and are brutes will never go to femmie heaven to sign hyms to the slaver jew, so beware!". "Don't have sex for the god will punish you.". "Do not eat meat for you will end up in hell". "If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out!". "God was such a huge cuck that he sent his own son to be crucified in order to redeem you of your sins that god created in the first place, so he sent his victim "god" song of a theatrical performance to save you from it". Oy Gevalt. "Do not discriminate". "Don't be racist". "Tolerate pedophiles they have a heart too". "Tolerate crime". "Allow your family to be killed". "Open the gates to your nation to invaders and people that wnt to kill you". "Why be strong when the kingdom of heaven is for the poor, meek and weak?". "Do not save anyone or strive for anything, when the divine jew jewsus will come from the haevens, he will rescue you, I promise (oy veyyyy)".

I just described christianity and jews in one paragraph. That's all they say.

Do you want me to go on? This is the situation, and this is why there is no musculinity and humanity is where it is right now. So savages and monkeys, jewish rats and feces, are looting women, nations and states by usury, stupidity and meekness of their victims . If this does not get corrected, these civilizations will fall into their death now and forever. And they will never, ever recover. And no spaceship arrival is going to fix the fact that people can't even be in touch with their own nature. Or in 100 years if things go that way, they will be fucking robots because they can't talk to women, afraid as if rejection is going to kill their soul or something. Just call it a damn day, and move onto the next person, for damn's sake.

To relate one last story. The Germans were totally messacred after WW1. They however, did not give up. It was in their culture to be strong, to have a fighting spirit. Brawling and other sports like this were highly favored. This in most savage forms is still prevailing in the East. With broken teeth many times. Things that made people STRONG, such as work in the meadow. This literally has a metaphysical effect in making people stronger mentally as well. People who work hard physically like Athletes can certainly get what I mean. This is in the Soul and is getting recorded in the Soul.

The Nazis didn't happen as some sort of coincidence. They were a product of this musculinity. Many equated Hitler with the God Odin, or Thor, and for good reason.

Musculinity, at least the Aryan one I can talk of, does not imply beating women, treating others like trash, being a disorderly "revolutionary punk", being senselessly aggressive, illiterate, a dumbo, or acting like a monkey, or terrorizing without any reason whatsover.

Divine Musculinity implies that one is in touch with their own nature, knows when to obey and if necessary lead, its shown by persistence to reach one's goals, a fighting spirit in the face of injustice, the inability to back down, even at the fact of death and disaster. The eternal and unrelenting will to conquer one's self through willpower, the power of increase of personal and common power of where you belong. The ability to team up with others in an ultimate order in order to achieve great purposes. The spirit of self discovery even if this requires sacrifice. The inability to give up hope even at the face of disaster.

And if death is met, the ability to face your death with a smile in your face, knowing you did what was just. And finally, the ability to DESTROY and replace. This of course must be manifested in the jewish order, as it needs to be replaced by a holier, most powerful, and ridden from filth, Gentile Order.

How is this going to happen? Start slowly from yourself.

While many say a "man is born" this is only half true. A man can also be created by improving and advancing one's blueprint. Also, if something is lost it can indeed be recover, so don't despair. Improve your qualities and become ever-better.

Become like the Roman Pretorians, like the Samurais, like the Elite. Don't aim for lower. Become strong and honorable irrespectively of if the times want you to be a slave.

Then, you will be free. The real attempt of ascent towards honor is what defines the spirit of Man.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:40 pm

holy fuck that video'GERMAN GENERALS AND COMMANDERS' was EPIC

HAIL SATAN

HAIL HITLER

nice sermon HP!
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Amazing, the nazi leaders.. Such a strong brotherhood and spiritual ruling elite. They stepped up and took the fight against the alien hive, attacking all of humanity. That's real men.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:26 pm

When I went from the liberal cuck men video to Hitler and the Nazis marching with their amazingness, I almost laughed my ass off. I mean you have the skirts men like "pah pah pah dah bim bah dum du da dum" to "DUN DUN DUN BAM BAM BAM AWESOMENESS PWNED". Someone should make a comparison video. Hilarious.

It is very true HP Hooded Cobra, most men nowadays have lost their glorious spirit that truly helped their nations. What we have today is just a sad joke.

I hope I will reach a strong development for my own nature, so I can become like the great image the Nazis portrays.
Hallow be their name,
And blessed be their claim,
If you who trespass put down roots,
Then Hallow be your name.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Okay the Nazi video was pretty awesome with the music and all, but then I watched the other video and wtf? You can't be serious. Anyway thanks for dropping your nuggets in this post as you usually tend to do. It's kinda funny you made this post since I'm currently looking for work so i can move forward with other things I want to do. The only thing that keeps me motivated is, for every Saturn there is a Jupiter. So I'm definitely confident I'll find work so I can other endeavors with my life.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:05 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

As I wrote before the European ideal of masculinity is the Knight. The King Arthur saga is actually the original Aryan saga the Templar's redrafted it a bit to survive in a society were the church was trying to destroy everything. The church tried to destroy the grail saga but failed. The Grail saga has the hero Percival rejecting the church, christ and embracing the sacred groves and Lucifer then he obtains the Grail. As the books on the history of the Grail saga show, Arthur is Hercules/Dionysus the son of Zeus. Zeus is Uther the Pen Dragon. The proper role of masculinity is a life devoted to the perfection of the souls enlightenment. Hero is the name of the ancient sun god the shining one. The path of the Hero is the path of the enlightenment of the soul. Our term god is from a more ancient world that means Shining one. The practices put the spark back into the soul and make one a better person and give them spirit. Passion is the key to power.

The SS revived this under Himmler's direction as it was still part of Germanic culture. Much of the NS thinking was cultural to the German nation already. The SS was a Knightly Pagan Order.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:17 pm

They want men to be beta Dogs.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:52 pm

I might add to this as I know much about this topic, the war against masculinity is extremely huge, and is a terrible tool to remove identity from both men and women.

Most people are simply blind to masculinity, massive amounts of children are born without a father figure, they are thrown into public schools from the age of 5, with something like 90% of the teachers being women. They grow up taking role models from the jewish run media, were your stuck with the "masculine" jewsus, or you get the "masculine" brute. Any depiction of a real Masculine figure is used to portray an individual in a positive view, so that we might be further fooled into these false heros.

Masculinity is turned into something evil, the alpha male, no emotions, vicious, misogynist, human hating, destructive. And then just to fool you more they intertwine these in with truly masculine traits, the Brave, Wise, Methodical, Charismatic....

This ties in to the losing of identity, subconciously refusing the Jew made evil "alpha male", the "masculine" jewsus is the brightest option for a father figure, "justice", "equality", "sacrifice", "purity", "unconditional love".... obviously these traits to an extreme will do nothing but destroy.

Thank you for this post HP!

Hail SATAN!!!!

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 am

This thread just wins I love it. As you say HP the Nazis were able to draw upon some of these ideals being ingrained in the populace and build upon them. Sadly now days, for a 4th Reich people will almost entirely need to be re educated on these. I never say I'm a Satanist in public but sometimes I say things that support our side, and I don't get shouted down very often. In fact often people perk up with a gleam. The zeitgeist is still engraved in the spirit of our culture, so not all is lost.

As for the loss of the masculine role, I know it all too well. I was so detached and xtian programmed and cursed that I was unable to even make lady friends until a very late age. I had to study this subject for many years to even operate at a normal level. I see so many others like I once was and they don't have the spirit to fight, and spend years learning to better themselves. They normally fall into oblivion. It kills me to this day how they robbed me and abused me of my role as a man and my ability to have relations with women.

HP can you comment more on the Satanic Homosexuality? I have not heard much and it was eye opening on your words. My only reference is what the Jewish media paints things to be as well as xtians.

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:46 am

I really hate how men are being degraded and shamed everywhere I look and that its okay and actually very friggin "COOL" for women to be uncaring and disrespectful towards men. I simply despise this and I would really appreciate a post like this on Femininity

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:48 pm

There is something I do not understand regarding this post, you said woman too can have musculinity and you do not seem to imply that that is a bad thing so isn't opposite also true? After all regardless of our gender all people have both male and female parts of soul and only both make a one whole so shouldn't we be embracing both our musculine and femine side rather then just one of them?
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:05 am

God is dead. Man is something that must be overcomed. Holding contempt for our present selves as they, we, are not enough. What more can we BECOME!!!

Now, were did i get this from?
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:53 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:

HP can you comment more on the Satanic Homosexuality? I have not heard much and it was eye opening on your words. My only reference is what the Jewish media paints things to be as well as xtians.

here is the link for the hp Jake carlon's
Website
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

Homosexuality is part of nature's kingdom
as there are many animal species which engage in it even
Those you never thought were so ,like
Sea horses

Many are totally bisexual like bonobo monkeys

The difference between
the real homosexuality and the fake jewmade version of homosexuality
is that the fake one is designed to put in ridiculous homosexual people

the jew prerogative is to infiltrate
Their enemies whenever they cannot destroy them
and this is the case of gay prides

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Thanks Goldenage. I have in the past been a bit turned off on how these over the top flamboyant, annoying and fake gays. It's just not behavior that is apt to make me like them. I have since met what I believe is a gay in the more traditional sense. He actually builds and races cars etc, and is normal. He never hit on me. I never hated gays but the kind jews promote are very annoying.

For example I am decent looking and I have many of the mainstream type of gays, always hitting on me, and quite frankly most have no morals or sense of decency in what they say and do to me. They say rude socially not acceptable things right off the bat. I would never go to a hot women and say these things 2 seconds after knowing her. It's like they can't calibrate their approach.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Okami wrote:
There is something I do not understand regarding this post, you said woman too can have musculinity and you do not seem to imply that that is a bad thing so isn't opposite also true? After all regardless of our gender all people have both male and female parts of soul and only both make a one whole so shouldn't we be embracing both our musculine and femine side rather then just one of them?

Women can be masculine and feminine. Most women I know have more balls then men. That doesn't make a woman manly, it just means men are weak and the masculine side of women shines bright.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:29 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Vedic writings state when a man activates the Shakti power, the serpent power. He becomes both man and women. And when a woman does the same she becomes both woman and man. Take a look ....Woman.....wo...man....man. We have both aspects within and the woman is the other half of the man within the racial community as well.

However this also refers to activation of the hemispheres of the brain and the qualities within them and their union. Such a man as mentioned is the romantic ideal of the Knight both trained in martial valor and dance, in science and art and such. The civilized man of the Greece ideal. As I wrote about before the jews have made it gay for a man to have activation of and use the feminine aspect of his psyche because the power lays in such. They want women to be masculine for the same reason with their masculinism which they lie and call feminism. Which attacks everything feminine about a women.

However the jews want men to be weak and not have the marital virtues as men start revolutions. Its not about feminised men, its the opposite its about just weakening them. While weakening women as well.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Is it true that most people tend to be polarized leaning one way or the other? For example in most relationships I see there is a more masculine person and a more feminine person. Even if I see gay women, one tends to be more like what you think of a guy, and the other what people normally think of as being girly.

Most men today have bad luck even dating and having sex with women because in my opinion they are too beta, or what people call "nice guys." I was one too. It wasn't until I was more masculine in my role, setting time, place, activity, taking the risk of making a move, that I saw good results. The media try to get them stuck in this middle ground where they are not effective at all.

Can we do more threads on these pressing issues? Many people are hurting and confused in this area. This disfunction is actually helping to plunge birthrate down as well because the nuclear family has ended and nobody even knows what the sexual landscape is anymore.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:35 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Vedic writings state when a man activates the Shakti power, the serpent power. He becomes both man and women. And when a woman does the same she becomes both woman and man. Take a look ....Woman.....wo...man....man. We have both aspects within and the woman is the other half of the man within the racial community as well.

However this also refers to activation of the hemispheres of the brain and the qualities within them and their union. Such a man as mentioned is the romantic ideal of the Knight both trained in martial valor and dance, in science and art and such. The civilized man of the Greece ideal. As I wrote about before the jews have made it gay for a man to have activation of and use the feminine aspect of his psyche because the power lays in such. They want women to be masculine for the same reason with their masculinism which they lie and call feminism. Which attacks everything feminine about a women.

However the jews want men to be weak and not have the marital virtues as men start revolutions. Its not about feminised men, its the opposite its about just weakening them. While weakening women as well.

Thank you for explaining this, I understand now.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:59 pm

@HeilOdin666

I'll just say that I think homosexuality has nothing to do with the disgusting faggotry you see nowadays. It's just programming and retardation. You don't see homosexual boys acting like that until they discover their sexuality, and of course all the homosexual males they see on the media are complete faggots. And young boys will follow this example and become faggots themselves.

You won't know a male Satanist is homosexual until he explicitly tells you, because they talk, act and behave like men. This faggotry is unnatural and has nothing to do with sexuality.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:45 pm

@ dahaarkan I agree. Same applies to transgendered people. I am a transgendered man but the thing is I dont go around telling everyone I am "transgendered" in fact i do not see myself separate from the male sex. When I go into public I am Heath, I use mens bathroom in public I don't advertiseim transgendered and make a fuss about it like the recent bs they had on tv. I introduce myself as a person as heath and im a single man looking for a lovely lady. So I am by nature a straight male. A lot of people have a hard time comprehending because they still attach gnder sexuality to the genitals. And act like idiots. The jew controlled media wants to stir the pot to allow gays get married to stir hatred , and the wayy the potray gblt is bullshit!

my point is separating ourselves as gblt is self defeating, we are who we are we dont need those labels to define us. In fact for myself im happy to know I belong with the generation of men. I don't need approval.

Post Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:27 pm

I truly enjoyed this post it made hell of a lot of sense. This reminds me of the "alpha male" I heard about and im not talking about tpast. ogynist, "bad boy" player type, those who act cocky and ardistorted women ted! In fact I think of alpha male in terms like Emperor or aKing like Zeus or perhaps Marcus Aurelius etc unfortunately as with anything the alpha male is twisted by the Jewish filth. Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed this sermon. I was looking for this. And strangely things started to become clearer on what honor means. Also it seems much related to the path of the Hero as well.

So here is what I understand, men afraid o. f rejection concerning women, thinking it will kill their soul. I was one of them in the past. This is not their fault, jewish controlled government, information, subliminals , etc has distortedwomen aka feminism. So naturally development of hatred of masculine men, so they are attracted to guys who are immature abusive cucktoids acting alpha! The more balanced healthier women are not like this at all but they will pick up things subconsciously if you do not have confidence within your inner self etc they will be turned off , they will know. Women who have divine feminine are naturally attracted to divine masculinity.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:56 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Is it true that most people tend to be polarized leaning one way or the other? For example in most relationships I see there is a more masculine person and a more feminine person. Even if I see gay women, one tends to be more like what you think of a guy, and the other what people normally think of as being girly.

Most men today have bad luck even dating and having sex with women because in my opinion they are too beta, or what people call "nice guys." I was one too. It wasn't until I was more masculine in my role, setting time, place, activity, taking the risk of making a move, that I saw good results. The media try to get them stuck in this middle ground where they are not effective at all.

Can we do more threads on these pressing issues? Many people are hurting and confused in this area. This disfunction is actually helping to plunge birthrate down as well because the nuclear family has ended and nobody even knows what the sexual landscape is anymore.

Hey. I feel the same way, and do ask for threads on these issues too.

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:54 am

Phew, glad I found a place to ask my concerns. Speaking about Hades and the underworld, what does Tartarus symbolize? Because I believe that's where the Jews stole that concept and shove it into the lake of fire bullshit that became real because of Kikes and jealous entities.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Return to JoyofSatan666