Board index JoyofSatan666 Change You Can Believe In

Change You Can Believe In

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:10 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Change You Can Believe In

The little things are the all things.

In society at this point everyone knows smoking tobacco, eating fast food, drinking alcohol is bad. Yet millions do this anyway. And the price they pay is they murder themselves and millions of others. This acceptance of what is bad creates the environment for its continuation.

The immediate pleasure of the act of consuming such is what is real to them, the consequences down the road are not. They know its wrong to do such but they don't care. They know what is right, but they can't commit to what is right. So its meaningless to even know. This promotes a social reality in which people are murdered by the thousands yearly by such products. Yet just committing to stop promoting them by stop consuming them does not happen. The backlash against anyone who does believe such should be banned is heavy. Because the average person feels this to be a loss of personal pleasure and the selfish freedom to engage such, they are spiritually weak they would rather pay their poisoners for their own destruction in the little things . Your life and theirs for the petty pleasure of a booze buzz or a rush off tobacco. Most people need to feel the whip of the consequences before they will change.

Now think about this basic behavioural psychology of the masses of people for the small things and factor everything else in the social-political order of life going on.

There however was this one man, who realized that smoking was bad for him and his People as a young solider and threw his cigarettes into a certain river called the Rhine. He one day changed society and the world for the better. Because he committed to what is right on the little things so he committed to righteousness on all things.

Who was that man again.....

Swastika Awesome. It starts one step at a time.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:50 am

Hail Satana-Hitler...!!!

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:25 am

amazing post HP

Hail Hitler!
Hail Satan!
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:12 am

Short yet powerful post. And so true. Respect your body, treat it like the temple for your soul that it is. Besides, yoga and meditating provide the biggest, longest-lasting high you can get, while being in complete control of yourself.

Control = Power

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:39 am

You are right. Becoming a great man starts by perfecting the smaller aspects of yourself. I believe Marcus Aurelius' morning and nightly rituals are a good way to get rid of bad habits and perfect the good ones. Something Hitler had a great understanding of. Hitler took time to observe himself, his characteristics, and the world around him. This is what lead him to have integrity and become a wholesome man.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Good point, HP Mageson. It think we see something similar in race-mixing as well.. It's like jews have pitted the younger generation against their parents, who have more traditional values. They have made it into a "rebellious freedom thing" to marry a black guy. The younger generation takes the bait, because of their spiritual immaturity and their desire to create a reaction among their parents, kind of like fourteen year olds.. It's a quick fix too for an attention boost, but with deadly consequenses, just like drugs.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:41 pm

He saw the future, and tried to stop it.
Perhaps the jews did a black magic ritual on D-Day that turned the tide for the Allies? :shock:

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:18 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Alcohol kills a lot of people and ruins many lives. And that's a soft drug next to what the jews have now unleashed on our nations with crack, heroin, meth and such. The drug culture was engineered by the jews for the purpose of destroying the organic structure of society. Its not a mistake Mossad and their glove puppet the CIA is behind the pouring of the drug trade into America as the journalist, Webb was killed for exposing.

This might be a hidden reason why the jewish regime in Washington is crying fake tears over what is going on in a Asian nation right now. Its probably harming their operations.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:25 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

One of the most hateful things that has been done is the social conditioning that caring enough to live a healthy life and not drink booze or do drugs is uncool. This stupidity is a trap to drag young people into a life of destructive practices. Right were the jews want them.

Hitler knew this as he witnessed it while living in poverty in Vienna as a young man. How the jews ran the drug and alcohol trades and would get young girls hooked on drugs to enslave them and pimp them out as sex slaves. This also happened in Weimar. Hitler stamped all this out in his nation, because its evil and he loved his People.

Hitler also created a culture of healthy living for the German young that was against drugs, booze and smokes. He gave them positive role models and righteous goals in life. Swastika Awesome is the real counter culture.

Because I became Swastika Awesome when I was a teenager I had Hitler as a role model and this kept me out of all the destructive nonsense of my generation.

Post Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:50 am
https://archive.is/F6rpL
This is huge x.x
∞ ♥ × We must over come it within ourselves. Know thyself, Ecdysis. Nobility. Light. Perfection. Everlasting perfection. × ♥ ∞
"Whoever strives for what is highest, must turn his back on what is lesser." A. Rosenberg♡

Post Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:30 pm

True, social conditioning is something that have served them well, and continues to do so. They hammer in the same message (whether it's race mixing, feminism or whatever) in TV, newspapers, radio, websites.. Even school books and kids cartoons. No wonder people react so strongly when someone opposes the programming. The conditioning starts even before a child's personality has formed somehow solidly (before the age of five); when the child's mind is extra impressionable. Very deep-seated brainwashing.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Post Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 am

Lydia wrote:
Short yet powerful post. And so true. Respect your body, treat it like the temple for your soul that it is.

And this is where I must give everyone the cure to the world's anxiety and depression of the Gentiles caused by the Jews. Satanism really is the answer to suicide and I used to be a sad person who is that emo on the corner until Satan came to me. Been a year a guest until Satan wanted me to show up and overcome my shyness completely. Time I write an epic story for myself. Thank you so much brothers and sisters and hail Satan!

*Plays an epic song to start my own satanic adventure

Post Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Another thing I hate that jews have done, is they have made people believe they need to have a certain social status to achieve happiness in life. A certain work, a certain type of friends, a certain place to live etc... All of these are either accepted or unaccepted according to some standard some jew has decided, and all of them pertain to materialism and money. It's just a way for the jew to keep the goyim trapped in the jewtrix, and make sure people don't have time for spiritual practices. Plus, if the goyim weren't labouring, where would the jews get their shekels from? It's not like shekels just come rolling all by themselves.

Post Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:53 pm

I hate jews for murdering mutilating torturing cool, healthy people for raising their arms and cultivating life. I hate them more for.... everything else.

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:43 am

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:39 pm

[quote="HP Mageson666"]One of the most hateful things that has been done is the social conditioning that caring enough to live a healthy life and not drink booze or do drugs is uncool. This stupidity is a trap to drag young people into a life of destructive practices. Right were the jews want them.

100% true, many people the only thing they do when they go out to have fun is to drink alcohol to vomit and smoking pot and if you care about stay away from that and have healthy habits they say you're a bored and resentful
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:16 am

Whenever I ask Father Satan to instruct me a voice into my mind whispers to me "... follow HP Don ..."

Return to JoyofSatan666