Board index JoyofSatan666 Jews Want to Destroy the Internet [And a glimpse in Future]

Jews Want to Destroy the Internet [And a glimpse in Future]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

As it has been written by HP Mageson before, and all the Clergy, the enemy wants to destroy the Internet and this battle they are not willing to let up.

They want to turn the internet into a 1984, Orwellian Jewish Shithole, from where they can imprison, censor, threaten, destroy, invade privacies, and of course, destroy "WWW" which is the World Wide Web (666) and turn it into a jewish toilet, where only the "tolerant" untolerant extremists (such as obnoxious SJW's, Cutthroat feminists, Immigrant State Destroyers, Allahu-Akbars), and all other entities that are protected and created by the jews, will thrive.

Sort of like the North Korea of the Jews, online. With something such as this on the "head" of this process:

And have the podium to speak or express their socially poisonous opinions. Question not what happens, as this is their jewish master, trying to stack the deck for their chosen servants, so that their socially bizarre insanity will conquer civilization and drive it into the ruins. So the jews can rule the ruins. That is, the (((Chosen))) Excrement of the Planet.

There is a good side in this, and a bad side. Starting from the bad news, this shows the enemy will keep on their advances, and they will attempt to push this to the end. The good news is that on one part they can't, as this is the backbone of their earnings and power, this pushes their further exposal (which will work in a boomerang effect) and this also shows they have went to more "brutal" methods in fear of their jewish wanna-be-empire collapsing. The good outweights the bad, but if people sleep on this, we will lose this. People are largely non genius intelligent, but the majority is not retarded either. The jew considers all humans baseline excrement, and totally stupid.

We live in an age that individual freedoms are becoming more and more fake, plastic and plasmatic, and the enemy wants to turn this into modernized, Middle Ages. Individiual power also increases, and people can have knowledge, have their voice more easily heard, and the list goes on.

This is why we have a muslim invasion, as these people are used to having no freedoms, are totally servile, obedient and idiots, and like christians, they believe "Allah" is the "Supernal Supervisor". Rabbis and all the people of the enemy, say the same gibberish: "Accept this, for htis is the plan of God". Also, these people will find, as monkeys suddenly owning a gun, with increased powers over here in the West. Add one and one together, and you will see where this is going for the 99,5% of these people.

As I have related prior to this, in all my work these years, to the point it has grown tiring...But I will never tire to repeat... There is no "GOD" they have, and the alien ET's place themselves in the position of "God", since there are no other "Gods" (superior wills) to counter their own. In short, Humanity is non-existent unless people wake up. If Humanity *DOES* wake up, we have a bright future ahead of us. If not, we will be doomed.

This will not come as an axe from the heavens, but it will be very fast, and will start gradually, only increasing in power and potency as the enemy gets their way. At the gradual beginning of this, we must strike back and be forceful, so that the enemy will understand that will be no conversation over the rights and freedoms we have earned with tons of blood. This is the only time in recent history, that the average human being does possess only SOME freedom.

I don't want to play the doomsday prophet, but the planets in themselves are speaking. In around 2024, Pluto will enter Aquarius. Now here is the prospect of a double cutting blade.
With the rise of technology, there will be strange, maybe even life altering changes. One can parellel these to electricity, or the cellphone, or computers. These things revolutionized our lives forever. They have their benefits, and their pitfalls.

There are many known, or less known pitfalls, but all of this was "introductory" to gradually get people accustomed into this "idea" behind nefarious and privacy-stealing technology. Overall, because there was not much power involved, these technologies turned out largely fine. How this will turn out, will largely depend on which side has power over these events that will unfold for Humanity.

Us, or the enemy?

The chances are great that it will be us- if everyone here relentlessly does whatever they can, in all possible ways, and above all spiritually- however, the enemy will have really bad things in store for humanity. We have successfully foiled many of their operations to induce wars, bind the internet etc. Except the jews and and a lot individuals who are aware, the broad masses or on the understanding level of a monkey. The enemy is not really afraid of broad, senseless masses of people. They believe they have "mastered" them. They are rather afraid of people who are awake, and wake others up. These are the only "threats" around.

This is why they buy all the carrots the jews wave in front of their heads. The enemy mass-forces bastardization more than ever now, so that the "humanity" they will present these things to, will be a completely worn out, dependent and subverted humanity, without any ability for revolting or fixing anything.

This is not because suddenly the jews are caring for your homosexual needs, the rights of women, lesbians having children, or drug users finding homeage in the world, or new age spirituality for the spiritually depleted for centuries upon centuries "Goyim". Its not like the yiddish, desert wandering Race, just suddenly giving a damn about the "3rd World Countries", or the Black people (who the kikes brought as slaves to America anyway, and owned them as cattle) or the "Middle Easterner" presecuted people. After all, its their "Israel" that destroyed this region in here. Oy vey, yes, they are very interested for us all.

The Jews, they are the race and the beings that destroyed and decimated these people in all ways. There is not one thing on Earth that hasn't somehow suffered from their prescence, or due to what they created indirectly. From the atomic bomb, to the black slave trade, to the AIDS virus, to mass poverty, one drags the end of the web and they find them and their servants.

Now, historical ignorance makes it possible that idiots think these are here to protect them or care for them. However, these people never changed, and they use everyone else to their advantage. Rather, put the death lid above everyone's heads, while using them, is the aim and motto. After all as Rabbis stated, humanity is nothing but cattle. One day you need the donkey to ride, the other day you need the goat for milk, the other day the cow for milking. Whatever goes. Who, how or why the jews will use, for their ends, is of no interest to them. Once upon a time, they were sicced onto this team, now they will sic on another. In this way, fooling them will not be harder than fooling a monkey, or a dog with a thrown bone.

You cannot lose this war against yourself, or even your own pitfalls and weaknesses. Its imperative for the whole of humanity and for the future that is coming, to find each and everyone of you spiritually advanced, prepared, educated, knowledgeable, strong and powerful, in all possible ways. Irrespectively of your age, Race group, or anywhere else. You are insanely useful, each and every Warrior of Satan is. This is an obligation, and you must never steer away from it. Remember, that even for the most selfish here, or the not-so-selfish, that this is not only an individual, nor a purely "humanitarian" cause. Its both, as we are both interconnected wether we like it or not.

We have no other choice.

Humanity will literally have to flip a coin. What our job to do is that to make sure, that when this coin is flipped, the occult and invisible strings placed by us will make sure that the odds will fall on the positive for Humanity. Our occult means, RTR's and powers can enforce it, and drive away the enemy's negative influences, whose first preaching after all is : "Humanity is Cattle". Humanity is not cattle, but it must also prove itself not-cattle-worthy, something which requires all the aware elements in humanity to fight...That being all of you here.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

I walk with my head held high under your banner, Cobra Commander. No jew, no grey and no rotten
gentile can stop me from working for Satan.
Poor jews, in their million dollar mansions.. Always mistreated. I feel more sorry for the jewish people than for the 17 000 children who starved to death today, because of jewish interests. Poor jews.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Humanity will literally have to flip a coin. What our job to do is that to make sure, that when this coin is flipped, the occult and invisible strings placed by us will make sure that the odds will fall on the positive for Humanity. Our occult means, RTR's and powers can enforce it, and drive away the enemy's negative influences, whose first preaching after all is : "Humanity is Cattle". Humanity is not cattle, but it must also prove itself not-cattle-worthy, something which requires all the aware elements in humanity to fight...That being all of you here.

That's a "coincidence". I said recently about "BLM" BS that White and Asian lives also matter - but only if they prove themselves. It's good to know someone agrees!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

The jew calls us gentiles "animals", but one could not find a word derogatory enough for the jew. Their existence is an affront to even the most degenerated of gentile minds.

Everyone should work to highlight this obvious reality. There is a wealth of information available to prove this fact.

I sure hope no one forgot about this post as well:

topic15857.html

The means to victory are right in front of us all. Seize it, without excuse.
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

It's already happening people ... kikes must be in control over google+ and YouTube , I got notification from them regarding my posts which are nothing more but historical facts exposing their phony identity and their religious absurd and deception . Does anybody know how to get around it ??

AMforEnlightment wrote:
It's already happening people ... kikes must be in control over google+ and YouTube , I got notification from them regarding my posts which are nothing more but historical facts exposing their phony identity and their religious absurd and deception . Does anybody know how to get around it ??

Make your own NewTube and Coolgle+ services, then promote it in place of jewtube and jewgle with no censorship from free speech; promote free speech, and make sure you have enough money to sustain the servers and internet connection for millions of users...

In the meantime, as you were...
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

AMforEnlightment wrote:

Just make them lose ground by doing RTRs. Im not talking about you but some people here dont seem to realize how badly the RTRs are hurting the enemy.

AMforEnlightment wrote:

If jewish trolls are harassing you on Youtube, ignore them or continue the debate to get them to reply. The more replies your comments get, the higher your comments will rank and more people will see your comments.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666