Board index JoyofSatan666 Truth Equals Sacrifice

Truth Equals Sacrifice

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:58 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Comrades.

When one dedicates to Satan, one enters the house of Truth. One's decision is permanent, and this is really a very good thing. Everyone is accepted, but everyone is expected to advance.

Now advancing in Satanism is a very....revolutionary process. While some people may be more natural, to others it may come in time. What is for certain, is that it *WILL* come. From the written philosophy, to the findings one finds as they go, everything can be electrifying.

Naturally, everyone comes from different backrounds in everything, so everyone's advancement is accordingly affected for better or for worse. All people have entered the path though.

When I joined Satanism quite a lot years ago, I was too loke everyone else in a state of confusion. A lot of questions, a lot of aspirations and a lot of possibilties, let alone real life thinga that were running.

We can equate this to chaos. As its documented in all the Ancient Texts, the initiate will first experience confusion. Satan and the Gods were here, and I recall a lot of things, such as doubt, worry, and exhileration too. All these are natural.

In order to reach higher levels, one does not simply have to banish doubt or fear like many claim. One just has to put these in constructive use. The mind has to be slowly tamed.

From a lifetime of having your mind controlled by others, now you are starting to own it. The mind like an angry horse will be reactive, and this may drag a while, to even many years. You may fall down from the horse, even lose it, but once you learn how to ride it, it will get you in places.

The two qualities one needs is just to preserve, and to be loyal. Because there is so much misinformation around, plus one's wishful thinking, affected from a lot of factors, one can go into a difficult rollercoaster. You do not need to "expect" things, as all expectations are false.

Most people live all their lives with themselvesn, but overly concerned in only outside pursuit, they are strangers to themselves. Most people don't even know their own feelings, or their own mind, or even body. Curiosity must be a loyal pursuit.

Its quite difficult to fit everything on the same box, but also one can see and remember that this is not only a hard process, but also it can be a lengthy process.

When one begins, one needs convictions and reassrance. While there exist myriads, same as proof, one has to see that the whole history of Humanity was rooted in Spirituality. This should convince even the hardest melons. Even nowadays, mystery and occultism is everywhere, and this never changes.

Satan literally means Truth. For this reason, one to advance in Satanism, they have to open their minds up. I myself remember in my first year, did not really study any other doctrines but the main ones in the Joy of Satan.

I just wanted to know the Truth and this is why I came around. Truth will not come without shocks, and the more lies one has in their own mind, the more you have fed fake worlds, the more collapsing will happen. All of us are here because of the same innate feeling of the lies, injustice and wrongs on this world.

When I was new, and even before I was into Satanism, I remember noticing strange things such as, why do all evil people have power in the world? Why all pastors look like robots? Why one feels creeped out when they go into church? Why was "god" a jew and the list goes.

Consistency also needs something else I can only relate to as...Obsession. You must be compulsive and obsessive, not in the manner of an inbalanced personality, but in that you must let nothing put you down. A million times down, a billion times up. Its in the natural rules of existence those who perserve will win.

The main key point is for someone to always ask WHY. This is the message behind Nietzchean Nihilism. When something is answered, one is not satisfied unless one has reached the real why. There are answers to everything, and trillions of lies for each questions, but there is one Truth. Satan is that Truth.

The understanding of WHY or the Truth can only be understood the spiritual part of yourself. The male part can only follow and get expanded by the nurtuing of the female.

Upon proceeding, I had to make a lot of sacrifices in all levels. And I mean in all levels. Hours upon hours, and whole phases in my life were sacrificed completely. But I was seeing progress in the forward movement.

The more serious I got to Satan, the more serious Satan got back to me. This applies to everyone. After countless failures and also paradoxically countless successful things, I started to figure things out. Dots came together.

As to be honest, feelings of loss, insecurity, and even running into serious problems is normal. From being a slave, one raises upright and attempts to move towards the burning sunlight. One must banish self defeat however, and to always be focused on the purpose.

Keep going. For every Saturn there is a Jupiter, and with relentless loyalty anf consistency you will be crowned with victory. You are writting your own epic story, and you must value yourself and your life.

Everyone here has one common purpose. To Ascend to the Truth. You will be able to do it. You will take your time, enjoy your trip, and live your life. Be who you are. But remember, there is this story about Odin.

Odin, in order to become a God and gain the occult powers, had to sacrifice one eye. This is imperative and there will be sacrifices, in the intellectual level, in one's "beliefs" and one's subjective realities. Odin lost the eye is symbolic on how he sacrificed his old conception of non-Truth. Only then was Odin crowned a God.

No matter how many sacrifices you have done, of your time, friends, assosciations, whatever absolutely- you can always look at billions of others and see plainly who is on the right path. This will build an indestructible sense of pride and awesomeness, that will be yours forever. With your new profound awesomeness, you will make up for all sacrifices billionfold.

And maybe this is the purpose of all this sacrifice...But maybe not?

What do you think? Let's leave this up to everyone to find out!

March into the Eternal Light of Satan Comrades!
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:58 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings to all our People and Comrades.

When one dedicates to Satan, one enters the house of Truth. One's decision is permanent, and this is really a very good thing. Everyone is accepted, but everyone is expected to advance.

Now advancing in Satanism is a very....revolutionary process. While some people may be more natural, to others it may come in time. What is for certain, is that it *WILL* come. From the written philosophy, to the findings one finds as they go, everything can be electrifying.

Naturally, everyone comes from different backrounds in everything, so everyone's advancement is accordingly affected for better or for worse. All people have entered the path though.

When I joined Satanism quite a lot years ago, I was too loke everyone else in a state of confusion. A lot of questions, a lot of aspirations and a lot of possibilties, let alone real life thinga that were running.

We can equate this to chaos. As its documented in all the Ancient Texts, the initiate will first experience confusion. Satan and the Gods were here, and I recall a lot of things, such as doubt, worry, and exhileration too. All these are natural.

In order to reach higher levels, one does not simply have to banish doubt or fear like many claim. One just has to put these in constructive use. The mind has to be slowly tamed.

From a lifetime of having your mind controlled by others, now you are starting to own it. The mind like an angry horse will be reactive, and this may drag a while, to even many years. You may fall down from the horse, even lose it, but once you learn how to ride it, it will get you in places.

The two qualities one needs is just to preserve, and to be loyal. Because there is so much misinformation around, plus one's wishful thinking, affected from a lot of factors, one can go into a difficult rollercoaster. You do not need to "expect" things, as all expectations are false.

Most people live all their lives with themselvesn, but overly concerned in only outside pursuit, they are strangers to themselves. Most people don't even know their own feelings, or their own mind, or even body. Curiosity must be a loyal pursuit.

Its quite difficult to fit everything on the same box, but also one can see and remember that this is not only a hard process, but also it can be a lengthy process.

When one begins, one needs convictions and reassrance. While there exist myriads, same as proof, one has to see that the whole history of Humanity was rooted in Spirituality. This should convince even the hardest melons. Even nowadays, mystery and occultism is everywhere, and this never changes.

Satan literally means Truth. For this reason, one to advance in Satanism, they have to open their minds up. I myself remember in my first year, did not really study any other doctrines but the main ones in the Joy of Satan.

I just wanted to know the Truth and this is why I came around. Truth will not come without shocks, and the more lies one has in their own mind, the more you have fed fake worlds, the more collapsing will happen. All of us are here because of the same innate feeling of the lies, injustice and wrongs on this world.

When I was new, and even before I was into Satanism, I remember noticing strange things such as, why do all evil people have power in the world? Why all pastors look like robots? Why one feels creeped out when they go into church? Why was "god" a jew and the list goes.

Consistency also needs something else I can only relate to as...Obsession. You must be compulsive and obsessive, not in the manner of an inbalanced personality, but in that you must let nothing put you down. A million times down, a billion times up. Its in the natural rules of existence those who perserve will win.

The main key point is for someone to always ask WHY. This is the message behind Nietzchean Nihilism. When something is answered, one is not satisfied unless one has reached the real why. There are answers to everything, and trillions of lies for each questions, but there is one Truth. Satan is that Truth.

The understanding of WHY or the Truth can only be understood the spiritual part of yourself. The male part can only follow and get expanded by the nurtuing of the female.

Upon proceeding, I had to make a lot of sacrifices in all levels. And I mean in all levels. Hours upon hours, and whole phases in my life were sacrificed completely. But I was seeing progress in the forward movement.

The more serious I got to Satan, the more serious Satan got back to me. This applies to everyone. After countless failures and also paradoxically countless successful things, I started to figure things out. Dots came together.

As to be honest, feelings of loss, insecurity, and even running into serious problems is normal. From being a slave, one raises upright and attempts to move towards the burning sunlight. One must banish self defeat however, and to always be focused on the purpose.

Keep going. For every Saturn there is a Jupiter, and with relentless loyalty anf consistency you will be crowned with victory. You are writting your own epic story, and you must value yourself and your life.

Everyone here has one common purpose. To Ascend to the Truth. You will be able to do it. You will take your time, enjoy your trip, and live your life. Be who you are. But remember, there is this story about Odin.

Odin, in order to become a God and gain the occult powers, had to sacrifice one eye. This is imperative and there will be sacrifices, in the intellectual level, in one's "beliefs" and one's subjective realities. Odin lost the eye is symbolic on how he sacrificed his old conception of non-Truth. Only then was Odin crowned a God.

No matter how many sacrifices you have done, of your time, friends, assosciations, whatever absolutely- you can always look at billions of others and see plainly who is on the right path. This will build an indestructible sense of pride and awesomeness, that will be yours forever. With your new profound awesomeness, you will make up for all sacrifices billionfold.

And maybe this is the purpose of all this sacrifice...But maybe not?

What do you think? Let's leave this up to everyone to find out!

March into the Eternal Light of Satan Comrades!

Thank you High Priest, I needed this sermon very much. :)
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:23 pm

Thank you. There are words in this that will never leave me.

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The mind has to be slowly tamed.

That made me chuckle, and I was thinking, "Oh, absolutely". I can speak from personal experience forcing myself too hard, which also includes trying to make things work (e.g. before I'm ready) means by current state and my current mind pushes back and overpowers me and wins. "Slowly but surely" is a saying some people know.

Truth will not come without shocks, and the more lies one has in their own mind, the more you have fed fake worlds, the more collapsing will happen.

You reminded me about my analogy I said ages ago, about digging up weeds and the deeper the roots go the messier, and more painful, it becomes. On a positive note - "no pain, no gain"!

This is an important topic, as they all are, but this one especially so.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Thanks a lot for that wonderful inspiring sermon!

When I first came to Satan (about 2 years ago), I was filled with doubts and confusion like everyone else as well, but they quickly faded away as Father Satan showed me the truth, and I noticed changes in my life for the better. Good things started to happen to me that couldn’t have happened without Satan. I do the aura protection, the RAUM meditation daily and the reversed torah rituals.

But I feel like I’ve been lost for quite a while now and lately I also get this feeling of being stuck, like I’m being trapped or something and this won’t go away. When you say “The mind like an angry horse will be reactive, and this may drag a while, to even many years. You may fall down from the horse, even lose it, but once you learn how to ride it, it will get you in places.” Well I can totally relate because it seems like I can’t get back on that horse again… Is this normal? How can I get rid of this negativity that surrounds me?

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:56 pm

Inspiring words as always!
I've been worrying too much, or falling over lately, but...
I will never stop or give up! To burn within Satan's Flames is to truly allow everything that
was holding you down to decay and wither away. Leaving only that which is eternal, that
which is shining and pure.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:29 am

Thank you for these Sermom HighPriest.

Hail Satan

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:43 am

This was a great sermon, and very inspiring. Thank you.
Ek verkondig Satan Lucifer as my een en enigste God.
http://vreugdevanenki.weebly.com/
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:03 pm

Hey HP Cobra could you explain as to why expectations are false. Everything else you said I understood clearly. Also thanks for your teachings.

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

MagickEye9 wrote:
Hey HP Cobra could you explain as to why expectations are false. Everything else you said I understood clearly. Also thanks for your teachings.

Expectations are most of the time normally based either past experience in this life (many people have no Satanist experience, obviously) or just Jewish Hollywood (that you will fly with some broom like Harry Potter, whatever), or just some "assumption" on how things should be based on wishy washy or nonsense.

In some cases, also "expectations" are shaped by things others have written (most people don't read real Satanic material, and even then, sometimes this does not apply, as some writters overexaggerate for self-exposure and the list goes- very false) and as thus people are most likely lead to the wrong ways.

Also, this is online, and everyone can claim to be superman in their free time, while the rough Truth is that they haven't reached what they may state. All of these equally dangerous. Rarely people know what to expect.

Our path is very sacred, honest and also individual. We share a lot of things, but expectations just mostly serve to drive way people, or fill in for insecurities. At least in my honest opinion.

Treat it more like...Having an open mind solution. For instance, I say the above, as some people have went out with their "Kundalini Experiences", overexaggerated in many ways, or even outright lied (this happens even within here, or out of here) and when one looks in the factual reality, nothing of these is what these people claimed. Others have been crying for being "unable" to "follow up", and this creates false expectations. Which lead to doom in many aspects, rather than anywhere good.

So in plain words, just keep an open mind, rather than a rigid expectation system.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
MagickEye9 wrote:

Expectations are most of the time normally based either past experience in this life (many people have no Satanist experience, obviously) or just Jewish Hollywood (that you will fly with some broom like Harry Potter, whatever), or just some "assumption" on how things should be based on wishy washy or nonsense.

When I used to go to church, the youth priest/pastor/leader/reverend/whatever you want to call him said about children in their version of "Sunday school" that "children respond well to expectation". I was thinking that he was such a retard, in the sense that what he said made me sick due to how uneducated he sounded (despite being an educated person in a professional job outside of church). Children just don't know what you expect automatically and by default, unless they know you well - and that's it, knowing them. They don't know what you expect in a situation, nor what your current arbitrary, subjective mood is. You're the one who has experienced their behaviour, either specifically or generally.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Warrior666 wrote:
But I feel like I’ve been lost for quite a while now and lately I also get this feeling of being stuck, like I’m being trapped or something and this won’t go away. When you say “The mind like an angry horse will be reactive, and this may drag a while, to even many years. You may fall down from the horse, even lose it, but once you learn how to ride it, it will get you in places.” Well I can totally relate because it seems like I can’t get back on that horse again… Is this normal? How can I get rid of this negativity that surrounds me?

If negativity is surrounding you, clean your aura, clean it again, vibrate SURYAE a bunch of times, massively reinforce your aura of protection, and then proceed to ignore the negativity. Negativity can be caused by a dirty aura, christian payers, enemy psychic harassment, or your own decision to focus on the negative.

Meditation for Protection
topic10007.html

You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm 108 times “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way.” The protection working can be done multiple times a day.

Practicing void meditation daily will give you the ability to banish unwanted thoughts at will. Ignoring negative thoughts will make them eventually go away.

Void Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
MagickEye9 wrote:

In some cases, also "expectations" are shaped by things others have written (most people don't read real Satanic material, and even then, sometimes this does not apply, as some writters overexaggerate for self-exposure and the list goes- very false) and as thus people are most likely lead to the wrong ways.

Also, this is online, and everyone can claim to be superman in their free time, while the rough Truth is that they haven't reached what they may state. All of these equally dangerous. Rarely people know what to expect.

Our path is very sacred, honest and also individual. We share a lot of things, but expectations just mostly serve to drive way people, or fill in for insecurities. At least in my honest opinion.

Treat it more like...Having an open mind solution. For instance, I say the above, as some people have went out with their "Kundalini Experiences", overexaggerated in many ways, or even outright lied (this happens even within here, or out of here) and when one looks in the factual reality, nothing of these is what these people claimed. Others have been crying for being "unable" to "follow up", and this creates false expectations. Which lead to doom in many aspects, rather than anywhere good.

So in plain words, just keep an open mind, rather than a rigid expectation system.

Thanks HP Cobra, will do. Also i see your video is getting more views which is awesome.

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:44 pm
lets expel these kikes
卐卐卐 HAIL SATANAS!!!! 卐卐卐

666 SIEG HEIL to the 4TH REICH!!!! 666

"Israel will get what she deserves!" - Satan/Lucifer

Return to JoyofSatan666