Board index JoyofSatan666 Important - 27/August/2016

Important - 27/August/2016

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:44 am
This is a reminder for everyone to stay onto the RTRs, especially the 72 name of abomination.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

These are the full set of Reverse Torah Rituals we will be doing. Yom Kippur begins in October. This will set off an entire new year for the enemy again and we must follow behind them and reverse their malignant filth. These rituals are doing their job! We must stay onto them. Even when we begin to fight Islam through spiritual warfare.

EVERYONE should be doing these rituals. Unless one has a serious reason, such as being underage and not free to do so, anyone who is fully capable and not doing these rituals, is a parasite. Few here really can appreciate just how lucky we are to be able to be with Satan. Those of us who are free to be with him, such as in the US where we are free to worship as we please [in the way no one can bust down your front door and execute you for your choice of religion, legally].

Next, we will be concentrating on destroying and annihilating Islam. As I have stated repeatedly, I have never encountered anything [not even fundamentalist Christianity], that is as rotten as Islam. Islam is pure evil. In addition [and this includes Christianity], as these sick and most vile programs use fear, the energy that is put into them from deluded believers creates an aura of [through fear], making these lies credible to the populace. This rotten filth has an aura and for those of us who are psychic, we can easily detect it. This is how these programs thrive, as they are so stupid and insane. Any thinking person who is not under their spell would laugh. Also, like that rotten Bible, there are many contradictions within that foul Koran.

I also want to add, just as with Christianity, in Islam, everything is also stolen and corrupted from Pagan religions preceding it.

With studying Islam, which is totally ugly and sick beyond belief, I, myself am more and more grateful to Satan every day. Each and every one of us should be very grateful that no one here, who has found Satan, has been DAMNED into Islam. Millions of people who are DAMNED into enemy programs such as Islam [where there is widespread illiteracy amongst much of the populace where that foul program thrives], have no choice. Books, writings and information is heavily censored and the only available written material is that GODDAMNED Koran, and millions of people are literally damned into it.

In addition, as I’ve stated before, many are forced to memorize that entire piece of literary toxic filth. Even studying about this is not good for one’s mental health, it is so sick, but saturating one’s mind and soul with it is spiritual poison. This is why so many Muslims commit heinous crimes against innocents. Their so-called “god” is a murderer and a liar. This comes out in the deluded believers, who for centuries have perpetrated nothing but violence, bloodshed, slaughter, torture, and mass murder. Like Christianity, the goal of Islam is to turn civilization and society back into the Dark Ages.

This is NOT something to take lightly. Lazy parasites here who are fully capable and who do nothing WILL eventually be affected. Look what is now happening in Europe. Unless we fight, this hideous poison will succeed in destroying the entire world.

Satan has stated emphatically that those who do nothing in the way of spiritual warfare are of no importance to him.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Civilization is not something that should be taken for granted.

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:46 pm

True that we should squze in the rtr,s in our meditation program ,I so hate muslims ,they are starting to dominate here in south Africa ,they are always pushing their shit publictly soo ,praying and stuff and people do tolerate this. Muslims are no different than christians ,they all fucken murders full of hatred and anger. Let's stab their backs through RTR,S.
I was in a gym with another one 2weeks back and he wanted to use the bench I was using I refused because I was still using it ,he was fucken boiling and he started praying/directing his filthy energies to me ,I didn't hesitate :D I directed them back to him and watched him as he was fucken confused and shit ,he stopped his session immediately and existedthe gym.
Hail Satan.

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Of course. Its become a daily part of many of our lives. RTRs remove curses from our lives, prevent the enemy from draining us, stop them from spying on our daily activities, prevent them from blame shifting so that they cant do illegal activities and push the blame onto us for them. I would have to be next level retarded to stop doing RTRs now that I have experienced first hand what there about.

Thank you for your hard work in preparing these rituals for us to use. The fight would not be the same without them.

Is there a possibility that there may be another ritual to increase our numbers perhaps?

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:38 pm

JackNickelsonsie wrote:
Is there a possibility that there may be another ritual to increase our numbers perhaps?

The rituals undo the curses that keep humanity bound and ignorant. For example, the freeing the serpent rituals undo the curses that keep the serpent bound and people cut off spiritually. If someone is cut off from the spiritual that person will lack insight and intuition and will be ignorant of their natural revulsion to the jews. The reversing the curse upon the goat ritual keeps the jews from projecting their heinous crimes onto gentiles. Adolf Hitler's reputation has been destroyed by the false crimes jews accuse him of. In reality, jews were the ones running death camps where people were systematically worked to death. I have seen many people frightened away by our pro-Hitler and anti-jew stances. If people were not so programmed by jewish lies about Hitler, we would have more members.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:51 am

Who does not do the rituals are a jew piece of shit...!!!

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:39 am

Rocky90 wrote:
Who does not do the rituals are a jew piece of shit...!!!

just people that do not know the consequences of their actions
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:13 pm

We must all continue do rituals everyday for our gentiles family .

Graphic video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0WMA5pIcU
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:02 am

Which RTR are we doing now?

I think it would be helpful if the current ones were always sticked in a thread or put on the front page of the website.. Along with the dates of when they are to be done. Somewhere where everyone can can see it really quick, without having to scroll through threads

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 am

Ernst wrote:

I think it would be helpful if the current ones were always sticked in a thread or put on the front page of the website.. Along with the dates of when they are to be done. Somewhere where everyone can can see it really quick, without having to scroll through threads

If you read the first post, High Priestess Maxine gives the link to get you to the RTR and she states which RTR I hope this answer is of use to you.

It's made me sick to my stomach what is going on in the world. I'm tired of these scum. There are Zero excuses to not do these. Don't waste Father Satan's time if you aren't going to help and you are fully capable to! When I was younger, I would watch the news and something terrible would happen and I always wished that there would be some way to help. Even if I could help just a little. This, right here, gives me that opportunity to help stop these vile scum.

HAIL SATAN!

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Ernst wrote:

Whenever there is a call for Satanists to do a particular reverse torah ritual or rituals, you can write a note and stick the note to your computer or somewhere else it will remind you. I you make yourself a note, you do not have to scroll through threads looking for which rituals we are doing at the moment.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 am

Can I do both " CURSING THE JEWISH GOD " rituals and then do the second one's affirmation right afterwards?

For example: - I raise my energies
- I do first Curse without affirmations
_ I do second Curse with the affirmations

Post Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Aphrodite666 wrote:
Can I do both " CURSING THE JEWISH GOD " rituals and then do the second one's affirmation right afterwards?

You should wait in between doing different reverse torah rituals. 5-15 minutes is an absolute minimum. 1 hour is better. Waiting in between each ritual allows the energies of the first ritual to resonate and keeps the energies from interfering with each other.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:56 am

johnson_akemi wrote:
Aphrodite666 wrote:

You should wait in between doing different reverse torah rituals. 5-15 minutes is an absolute minimum. 1 hour is better. Waiting in between each ritual allows the energies of the first ritual to resonate and keeps the energies from interfering with each other.

aww... Thank you so much !!! For about a month I have been doing them back to back T_T

Post Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:43 am

I burn, I burn with every passing day more and more ... And most rituals I do, and more and more I realize that my energies and the will become more and more fierce and willing against these shitty...!!!

Return to JoyofSatan666