Board index JoyofSatan666 Big Suprise...Smoking Pot Makes You Dumb

Big Suprise...Smoking Pot Makes You Dumb

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:35 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26997188

Marijuana Use Predicts Cognitive Performance on Tasks of Executive Function.

Dahlgren MK1,2, Sagar KA1, Racine MT1, Dreman MW1, Gruber SA1,3.

Author information

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

Despite growing evidence that chronic marijuana use is associated with cognitive impairment, particularly when use is initiated at an early age, national trends demonstrate significant decreases in the perceived risk of marijuana corresponding with increased use, especially among youth. The current study assessed the impact of marijuana use on executive function and whether patterns of marijuana use, including earlier age at onset, higher frequency, and increased magnitude of use, predict impairment.

METHOD:

Forty-four chronic, heavy marijuana smokers (37 male, 7 female) and 32 healthy, nonsmoking control participants (20 male, 12 female) recruited from the Greater Boston area completed two assessments of executive function: the Stroop Color Word Test and Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (WCST).

RESULTS:

Marijuana smokers had poorer executive function relative to control participants, a between-group difference that was primarily driven by individuals with early onset of marijuana use (before age 16; n = 21); significance remained even when controlling for frequency and magnitude of use. Further, earlier age at marijuana onset and increased marijuana use predicted poorer neurocognitive performance, and perseverative errors on the WCST significantly predicted marijuana group membership.

CONCLUSIONS:

These findings underscore the impact of early onset of marijuana use on executive function impairment independent of increased frequency and magnitude of use. In addition, poorer performance on the WCST may serve as a neuropsychological marker for heavy marijuana users. These results highlight the need for additional research to identify predictors associated with early marijuana use, as exposure to marijuana during a period of developmental vulnerability may result in negative cognitive consequences.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24190588

Worth the wait: effects of age of onset of marijuana use on white matter and impulsivity.

Gruber SA1, Dahlgren MK, Sagar KA, Gönenç A, Lukas SE.

Author information

Abstract

RATIONALE:

Marijuana (MJ) use continues to rise, and as the perceived risk of using MJ approaches an all-time historic low, initiation of MJ use is occurring at even younger ages. As adolescence is a critical period of neuromaturation, teens and emerging adults are at greater risk for experiencing the negative effects of MJ on the brain. In particular, MJ use has been shown to be associated with alterations in frontal white matter microstructure, which may be related to reports of increased levels of impulsivity in this population.

OBJECTIVES:

The aim of this study was to examine the relationship between age of onset of MJ use, white matter microstructure, and reported impulsivity in chronic, heavy MJ smokers.

METHODS:

Twenty-five MJ smokers and 18 healthy controls underwent diffusion tensor imaging and completed the Barratt Impulsiveness Scale. MJ smokers were also divided into early onset (regular use prior to age 16) and late onset (age 16 or later) groups in order to clarify the impact of age of onset of MJ use on these variables.

RESULTS:

MJ smokers exhibited significantly reduced fractional anisotropy (FA) relative to controls, as well as higher levels of impulsivity. Earlier MJ onset was also associated with lower levels of FA. Interestingly, within the early onset group, higher impulsivity scores were correlated with lower FA, a relationship that was not observed in the late onset smokers.

CONCLUSIONS:

MJ use is associated with white matter development and reported impulsivity, particularly in early onset smokers

Smoking pot makes a person potarded.

Potard-Bongoloid Thread
topic4317.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

No surprise the jews are always pushing this crap via their media and social engineering. They want people to be as dumb, drugged out and passive as possible.

Its no mistake all the druggie culture festivals, communistic values are always pushed and promoted. Being a drugged out retard and believing in the Jew World Order, psychological programming always go together......

Are the negative effects on the brain permanent?

I started smoking that shit at an early age (14), used heavy on some periods. I stopped 5 months ago full turkey. I feel better now, but i'm not sure if my brain will ever return to normal (as if i never had used).

Will my previous abuse of the crap impair my progress, even if i don't smoke anymore? I feel so stupid for doing it, even when years ago i knew it was frying my brain I kept doing it. Guess I didnt have the motivation to do so then.

Maybe spiritual practice unlocks regenerative powers and heals my brain. That's my only hope!

Hail Satan

If you dont mind, I actually would like to chuck in a few details that I noticed with even the "occasional" marijuana use, to the point where its either yearly or monthly whatever. When I was still a premature in Meditation and all the good stuff, I sometimes went and smoked. My mind during then was "Oh this is just gonna be fun for a little" although in the meanwhile I can hear my subconscious screaming "No it isn't. Your gonna go home, try to meditate and not be able to do anything." boldly. And well precisely what my subconscious thought, literally happened. Now heres the interesting part that I realized over the time with the occasional smoke. IT DOES DAMAGE! And really good amount of it too! I had to re-do everything for my Pineal gland that I built up for the period I spent on it. Not only that, visualization was impaired, heart chakra ached, throat chakra, solar plexus, Crown, & 6th lost energy,& you starve yourself of oxygen making you feel fricken weird. The pathways you open up when you stretch during yoga felt clogged. And these would last for weeks! Especially for visualization/Pineal Gland. I noticed that your brain wouldn't restore to its normal state until about a month. Although I am pretty sure its actually waaaaaaayyy longer for someone who doesn't meditate, since after-all our meditations help build up strength mentally and physically, with the brain mostly involved. I believe this damage actually is caused all because of the THC's lethal effect to the Pineal Gland which causes it to release all the dopamine causing a MAJOR imbalance which wont repair/balance itself out for a long time because your brain heals 10x slower than your body. Comparable its like a bad sprain or a fracture. Only time and treatment will speed the process up. Even the smallest amount of marijuana will damage your Pineal gland drastically. Now I wanted to write this out because there could be other members out there that smoke pot recreational and thought like I did, that a little amount isn't harmful or its just once. Get that thinking out of your head! Its not going to make things any better for the long run nor is it going to help you get any further with what your doing. Which is advancing. The green shit is literal cancer. Noone in the right mind in this world would think "Oh a little bit of cancer isnt so bad?" or "One cancer isnt gonna kill you man". Like seriously. If you still think you can have fun doing something thats gonna narrow your vision, make you fucking stupid, and dumb down your senses + spirituality then you need to get the fuck out of your mothers basement and fucking chuck that bong into the sewer where it belongs. Don't let shit like this block the path to success. Because it can be a nasty block indeed if you continue up with this garbage.
I made my mind set of quitting this garbage a long time ago already, make up yours.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

I think people could understand this even if science didn't proove it, unless they are potards :D
Namasatan

Pot is just as bad as any other hardcore drug like meth or cocaine in my opinion. People get addicted and ruin their lives over it.

I've always had loads of friends who smoked pot when I was in school and they were all losers. Every single one. I've never met one guy who smoked pot regularly having good grades or doing well in anything. And if you look at the vast majority of people who smoke pot they are all losers as well.

The reason pot is so popular and accepted is because pot culture says it's okay to be a worthless loser, and since most people are worthless losers, pot attracts losers like shit attracts flies. It's all focused on being a loser and doing nothing. Oh, and of course spending all your welfare money on pot. Because let's face it, jobs are for losers, real winners stay at home smoking pot and posting wallpapers of bob marley on facebook all day.

Just chill, sit back, relax, and let your entire life crumble around you.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

[speaking in a Scouser accent] Over'ere in the United States of Great Britain (:P) sometimes, we call it 'dope'. Many a fool smokes weed or dope, man. Am telling yeh - there's a sayin' over'ere - "You are what you smoke". Yuh norr what am sayin'?[/scouser]

To be more precise, "dope", I believe, is the [root?] extract of canabis, which is also known as "resin", a brown block of dopey stuff, rather than the green leafy smokable itself. I don't know what you call it wherever you all live, so I can't say it in your words/names.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

The herbal jew
:-D

Fuck drugs, complete garbage - they are created for the downfall of society, while the murderous people behind them profit
卐卐卐 HAIL SATANAS!!!! 卐卐卐

666 SIEG HEIL to the 4TH REICH!!!! 666

"Israel will get what she deserves!" - Satan/Lucifer

Dahaarkan wrote:
Just chill, sit back, relax, and let your entire life crumble around you.

That's the motto of pretty much every potard I know, and myself included a while ago...

From my personal experience, if one wants to be serious in spirituality you can't have drugs, I used to smoke the stuff FancyMancy talks about and it has similar effects, since it comes from Cannabis... It makes you really dumb and lazy, tired, fucks up with your memory and visualization, the list is huge. I used to be addicted to it, and sometimes, I even smoked after I did all my meditations so I didnt get fucked by it, but the thing is, it builds up and it gets to a point where you can no longer meditate because you're just too lazy/tired/dumb/deluded for it. This is one of the biggest issues I've ever had in my life and my addiction to this was what always made me quit meditation in some way or another. I've quit now , for good, and my mind is now stronger than ever been before.

Edoardo wrote:
I think people could understand this even if science didn't proove it, unless they are potards :D

Oh. That's what "potard" referred to, lol.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

satrevo wrote:
Are the negative effects on the brain permanent?

I started smoking that shit at an early age (14), used heavy on some periods. I stopped 5 months ago full turkey. I feel better now, but i'm not sure if my brain will ever return to normal (as if i never had used).

Will my previous abuse of the crap impair my progress, even if i don't smoke anymore? I feel so stupid for doing it, even when years ago i knew it was frying my brain I kept doing it. Guess I didnt have the motivation to do so then.

Maybe spiritual practice unlocks regenerative powers and heals my brain. That's my only hope!

Hail Satan

The lie that "the brain cannot heal itself" is constantly pushed on the populace so people will think that is the case. In reality, the human brain has a remarkable ability to heal itself. You can use the rune WUNJO (WAUNYO is the more powerful version) or the sun mantra AUM SURYAE to expedite the healing process.

Audio Recording of AUM SURYAE (AUM SURYAE is part of the "Sun" Mp3 in "Satan's Magickal Squares")
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes (like WAUNYO)
post745.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Thank you Johnson, it's comforting to hear that. Will follow your advice.

FancyMancy wrote:
Edoardo wrote:

Oh. That's what "potard" referred to, lol.
yes :lol:
Namasatan

Great post, Don. I almost thought you were describing the new guy at my work lol. He says "smoking pot gets him closer to god" in his Rastafarian "religion." Slides his feet around all day asking which room is the bathroom... can't find his way home some days, pretty sadaand irritating. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say people like this are a great test in patience to people around them. Its just good to see the facts that back up what we already knew to be true.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You mean he is not sitting in his office working on his side project of developing the next space race to the stars with a working knowledge of all things that arise from a transcendental genius that comes to him in flashes of divine ecstasy. While Bob Marley plays in the background? But in reality he can't remember where to take a dump....So the potards lied then....

FlameFocus666 wrote:
Great post, Don. I almost thought you were describing the new guy at my work lol. He says "smoking pot gets him closer to god" in his Rastafarian "religion." Slides his feet around all day asking which room is the bathroom... can't find his way home some days, pretty sadaand irritating. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say people like this are a great test in patience to people around them. Its just good to see the facts that back up what we already knew to be true.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Drug people all like the libertard jazz because it allows them a false morality to promote their drug abuse under. Just like thieving capitalists types love this because it allows them a false morality to steal from other people and ruin society with to fill their own pockets. Which is why rich jew agents of international jewish bankers put this crap out in the first place.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Drug people all like the libertard jazz because it allows them a false morality to promote their drug abuse under. Just like thieving capitalists types love this because it allows them a false morality to steal from other people and ruin society with to fill their own pockets. Which is why rich jew agents of international jewish bankers put this crap out in the first place.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The most disgusting and horrible thing about it is the damaging effects it has on ones soul and body.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Return to JoyofSatan666