Board index JoyofSatan666 Satan Is The Divine Name

Satan Is The Divine Name

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:43 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Satan Is The Divine Name

In Kundalini yoga SATNAM means "The Name of God is SAT" SAT is the highest name of god in Sanskrit. However as the Kundalini yoga texts state SATNAM is a shorter version of SATANAMA. This mantra means "Homage to the God who's name is SATA". This is because SAT in Sanskrit is also SATA with the T letter spelled out fully. Which gives the letter its full power.

In ancient Sumeria:

As Laurence Gardener showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings that....

"The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea[ my note Sumeria] He had been called Shaitan."

ENKI was called: "The Lord Of The Sacred Eye." But was also called Satan. Here Satan is actually also SATA, some times in Sanskrit they put a nasal sound on the end of mantra's. Satam/Satan also means One Hundred in Sanskrit which relates to the crown. Where SAT is also placed in the east as mantra. Which is also SATA. To this day in India there are Hindu's with Satan as their Sanskrit surname. As this is a spiritual name. You will also find many Hindu's with other spiritual names in their surnames and full names.

The reason ENKI was also called SATA of which SATANAMA would be the full expression of this mantra in the proper. Is because as the Kundalini yoga texts state. SATANAMA is the mantra to open the third eye-pineal-crown chakra. In Kundalini yoga this process releases the Amrita which is the nectar of immorality or Soma. Which fills the body activating the serpentine system along the spine and purifying all the nadis, removing the dross and this process is the key to raising the serpent in Kundalini yoga. Fully opening the sacred eye of SATA which also means Truth as the Truth is the All Knowing State of super consciousness this power brings.

As the Kundalini Yoga instructions for this mantra are:

"•Begin to Chant the Mantra now. Slowly chanting the sounds Sa Ta Na Ma repeatedly. Do the following visualization as you chant. Visualize the sound S, T, N, M entering through the top of the head through the crown chakra, while visualizing the sound “A” leaving through the center of the forehead through the ajna chakra"

This is the reason why in Kundalni yoga SATANAMA is the mantra of the five elements, the Akasa which is the element of the Ajna chakra. The All Seeing Eye.

This is why the Jews hate this word of power so much. Its the key to awaking super conscious, the serpentine power which takes one to full enlightenment, opening the Eye of Truth. Where one can no longer be lied to or deceived. They put this message in their Genesis in their Torah. The ultimate sin was humanity awaking this power. And achieving the enlightened state. Of which Yahweh [the Jewish race collectively and their reptilian masters of which the Jews are racially part of] could no longer make them slaves. This is a direct instruction to the Jews, the key to the enslavement of Humanity [they call us the Goyim meaning cattle, what do you do to cattle...] is the removal of all spiritual knowledge.

The enemy organization the Catholic Church has a ritual on Ash Wednesday where the Priest crosses out the third eye with dead ash to create a subliminal of this power the Eye of SATANAMA being closed off forever. Where in the east in Hinduism they still put a special paste on this spot which is supposed to help simulate the nerves at the Ajna point to help activate the third eye.

It was Ash Wednesday the Jewish Elites chose purposely to Holocaust Dresden, connecting this attack into the ritual death energy of their Christian Program. What does that tell you about what the energy the Catholic Church uses on this day is about?

Sanatana Dharma the name of the Aryan Religion, Sanat is another spelling of Satan. Sanatana is made up of the same letters of SATANAMA the N and M are both nasal sounds in Sanskrit. The third eye is called the eye of Dharma in the east as well. When the Jews smear ash to cross out the third eye in their death ritual, they are trying to blot our memory out of our spiritual origins, purpose and Creator. They are trying to murder the Truth.

Note:

Aryan People are originally from the East. The Sumerian's came from the east.

The Blonde Blood Line, the Yedizi state in their own records they came from India first then into ancient Sumer and Babylon, they were Chaldean's This group was the Aryan spiritual class. The Chaldean's from their own history came from the region of the Himalaya's near the Pamir Plateau. Chaldean is related to the word Kula meaning Klan of the sacred blood. The royal blood, Aryan blood. You can still note the Yedizi's religion is practiced in Southern India around Sri Lanka with Skanda, Shiva.. Were this survived and also in parts of Tibet with Bon whom the Tibetan's stated they got from ancient Aryan People. Shambhala is mentioned in the Yedizi texts as well. Which relates to the Himalayan region.

The Yedizi still call their God, Shaitan as well. They brought this out of the East with them. Enki/Shaitan in the Sumer texts created a second race of ascended beings into whom he put the blood of the Gods into and thus the secrets of the Gods into their blood. This was the race the texts stated Enki created in its own image, the first blue eyed people. This second race in the image of Enki was called the Ari in the Sumer texts, literally Aryan's. This is the race that was physically birthed by the Gods. The White Race is of the race of the Gods as our ancestral texts the Jewish program of Christianity tried to destroy, stated. We share the same racial soul with the Aryan Gods our first ancestors. This is why the Jews hate us. They even call us "Satans" and state we are from the Seed of Shaitan, in their texts. They are right.

Sources:

Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner
Blue Apples, William Henry
Guardians of the Holy Grail, Mark Pinkham
http://anmolmehta.com
Inner Tantra Yoga, David Frawley
Kundalini Yoga Upanishad

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:38 am

How's the T in satanama vibrated? A normal T or a TH (Thzzz)?
And also, which is more powerful between Satanama and Satanas? Which effects do these mantras produce?

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:31 pm

This is so interesting! I also found this online: http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-or ... -gods.html

HS!

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:06 pm

The SATANAMA meditation has brought be to tears and bliss by its sheer beauty. HIS very name is a blessing upon our soul and the universe.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Bhajan was highly initiated into different systems in the east. He mentioned that SATANAMA was a mantra reserved only for the highly initiated in the sacred circles in the east. He stated he bought it to the public because everything was so badly off spiritually, people needed something powerful that works fast to elevate them. I think this is also why he taught what he did. The movements and such are very powerful and more direct then standard Hatha Yoga. This was what was being practiced by initiated people. Bhajan mentioned Kundalini Yoga was the type practiced by the Raja classes, the Aristocracy. And was kept secret because of its power. I think the north it was also kept secret to protect it from the Moguls regime of islam. A lot of Sikhs apparently don't like Bhajan because they stated Kundalini Yoga has nothing to do with Sikhism. True, but Bhajan was outside of that and had its own mission. He never preached Sikhism. Just in the spiritually, culturally and socially vapid and empty America. A lot of his students decided to become Sikh's on there own. Bhajan just taught Kundalini Yoga, some ethic's, his comments on American society are interesting.

Bhajan apparently stated one year of Kundalini Yoga was equal to sixteen years of Hatha Yoga.

The jews hated Bhajan to the point Bhajan needed armed body guards everywhere he went. But he was a strong fellow and didn't back down.

Bhajan mentioned how when he worked as a custom official in India all the American youngster's he met coming to India on the Hippie trail would show up happy with a wallet full of cash. And leave exhausted with an empty wallet cleaned out by some Hindu Guru. He stated Western's didn't understand Hinduism and that no Hindu Guru was going to show a Meelcha [non Hindu] anything. Just humor then and take their money. That is a major reason he came to America.

Bhajan also took a strong stance against the drug culture, especially its use for so called spiritual purposes. He mentioned many times how it destroyed thousands of young peoples lives. Where Kundalini Yoga got them off the drugs and stupidity and transformed them spiritually into some positive.

descarte666 wrote:
The SATANAMA meditation has brought be to tears and bliss by its sheer beauty. HIS very name is a blessing upon our soul and the universe.

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

thunder wrote:
And also, which is more powerful between Satanama and Satanas? Which effects do these mantras produce?

I think T is pronounced more Tzzz, rather than Tuh or Thzzz.
This was discussed recently. Satanas is very powerful and can be used to raise energies for virtually anything. Satanama is vibrated to extend your biological life, as per your telomeres/telomerase in your body.

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post ... tml#p76770

Enter johnson_akemi, stage right. Oh, she's here already. :P
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:49 am

zolaluckystar wrote:
This is so interesting! I also found this online: http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-or ... -gods.html

HS!
while this site has something
"good" inside
Almost of its writings are anti -satanic ,Jew- friendly, admit xianity to be dangerous but praise and defend jewsus
And many more shits to be found out

Post Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:54 am

Great post HP Mageson, thank you.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Bhajan apparently stated one year of Kundalini Yoga was equal to sixteen years of Hatha Yoga.

I'm currently at 6 years of Kundalini yoga, and 14 years of Hatha.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:24 am

Hey,
It has been stated here before that Kundalini yoga and Hatha are the same.
So is there a difference or no? All I find is mumbo jumbo on this when I look it up on the internet.
I have been doing the physical with all the major paralleling postures , and spinal exercices.
Id like to know if there is any strategic breathing exercise to incorporate eventually in this practice or if doing them separatelly is the way.

Post Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:11 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Since this is for the head the TH like in the THAUM, makes more sense. Not the shorter T.

FancyMancy wrote:
thunder wrote:

I think T is pronounced more Tzzz, rather than Tuh or Thzzz.
This was discussed recently. Satanas is very powerful and can be used to raise energies for virtually anything. Satanama is vibrated to extend your biological life, as per your telomeres/telomerase in your body.

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post ... tml#p76770

Enter johnson_akemi, stage right. Oh, she's here already. :P

Post Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:12 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Context, Bhajan is talking about standard Hatha which is mainly just postures. Many of the same are in Kundalini Yoga but with more involved.

Member22 wrote:
Hey,
So is there a difference or no? All I find is mumbo jumbo on this when I look it up on the internet.
I have been doing the physical with all the major paralleling postures , and spinal exercices.
Id like to know if there is any strategic breathing exercise to incorporate eventually in this practice or if doing them separatelly is the way.

Post Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:16 am

Alright, Ill look into his works to see what I have been missing.
Some poses look so goofy I grew cynical of their actual power, if any. But him making the 1 year to 16 year comparison that leaves anyone wondering.

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:02 am

FancyMancy, I like your signature. I also don't need an immature brat calling me a delusional liar after all the hard work I put into advancing myself (same person).

Fostar child, that's called spamming. Post to your own thread. Not everyone wants to be bombarded with a genre of music that not everyone likes. Especially since your sig is too long that it freezes phones when we are just trying to follow a good thread.

*Lydia goes back into her self-imposed exile*

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:06 am

Lydia wrote:
FancyMancy, I like your signature. I also don't need an immature brat calling me a delusional liar after all the hard work I put into advancing myself (same person).

Fostar child, that's called spamming. Post to your own thread. Not everyone wants to be bombarded with a genre of music that not everyone likes. Especially since your sig is too long that it freezes phones when we are just trying to follow a good thread.

When and where did I call anyone a delusional liar? The only immature brat is the one attacking everyone because they "can't advance", as according to others who have said so, and attacking them instead of replying civilly and adding correction. That's "allowed", yet defending yourself is not "allowed". What does that say?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:28 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I deleted Amonra's shit post. So your reply is not needed to such shit post. I don't want this thread to be derailed by pointless drama. I thought I did you a favour here. I don't know why you guys just can't get along as comrades.

FancyMancy wrote:
Lydia wrote:

When and where did I call anyone a delusional liar? The only immature brat is the one attacking everyone because they "can't advance", as according to others who have said so, and attacking them instead of replying civilly and adding correction. That's "allowed", yet defending yourself is not "allowed". What does that say?

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:24 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

If one do the poses only and get an "yoga certificate" this is just pilates not yoga, as this is what I believe the anwers mean. You may combine the asanas with mantras, pranayamas and more like HPS Maxine's meditation for crown chakra that I reposted in this thread on the subject: topic5787.html

Member22 wrote:
Hey,

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:12 am

My bad, HP Mageson. I was on my phone (small screen) and forgot it was your excellent thread that I was polluting :/

FancyMancy, my reply was in regards to the person in your sig (ARV2), certainly not you. I was actually agreeing with that part of your sig, my apologies for any confusion.

I get along with anyone who does not call me a delusional liar to everyone and non-stop trolls other people who try to post useful information. Even still, I still take the time to answer his astro questions (albeit, mainly because I get other SS emailing me asking me to do so).

Again, sorry for any "drama" (I believe this is the first time in my life I have ever been involved in anything resembling "drama").

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:15 am

Egon wrote:
If one do the poses only and get an "yoga certificate" this is just pilates not yoga, as this is what I believe the anwers mean. You may combine the asanas with mantras, pranayamas and more like HPS Maxine's meditation for crown chakra that I reposted in this thread on the subject: topic5787.html

Member22 wrote:
Hey,

There must be some misunderstanding here, I do proper yoga with proper timing and all, I was trying to understand If hatha differs at all from Kundalini yoga, also thanks for the mantra suggestion but I cant incorporate mantras into it, it still feels unconfortable for me.

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:23 am

No and yes. Did you get the context. You can say you "do yoga", and you can say you worship the Devil. What these things mean if you are talking to a mainstream audience. There is a huge different if you will do a Sat Kryia with spine stimulation, or you do some pilates and call it hatha yoga.

Member22 wrote:
There must be some misunderstanding here, I do proper yoga with proper timing and all, I was trying to understand If hatha differs at all from Kundalini yoga, also thanks for the mantra suggestion but I cant incorporate mantras into it, it still feels unconfortable for me.

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:59 am

Egon wrote:
No and yes. Did you get the context. You can say you "do yoga", and you can say you worship the Devil. What these things mean if you are talking to a mainstream audience. There is a huge different if you will do a Sat Kryia with spine stimulation, or you do some pilates and call it hatha yoga.

I do the Sat Kryias, I referred to them as spinal exercises

Post Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:38 am

This is great, I use Satanama everyday mantra on my aura and also I have used for astral hearing
it helped tremendously, I recommend for anyone who have problem opening and empowering their astral hearing .

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Satan Is The Divine Name

"•Begin to Chant the Mantra now. Slowly chanting the sounds Sa Ta Na Ma repeatedly. Do the following visualization as you chant. Visualize the sound S, T, N, M entering through the top of the head through the crown chakra, while visualizing the sound “A” leaving through the center of the forehead through the ajna chakra"
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:39 am

Grazie HP Don!

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:45 am

HP today I did this meditation after doing Kundalini Yoga. I felt the power around my brain.

My HP are for me the voice of Satan ... !!!

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:34 pm

HP Mageson why do you allow f0staR to post stuff like that?
Is there a way to block a certain users posts? Every single time I see something from him there is wrong information.

He never pronounces any mantras correctly in his videos.
Satanas is not pronounced "Sah Tuh Nas" which is what is in the youtube video and description.
As well as this no S's are hissed, no R's are rolled in the "Kundalini Serpent" The whole thing isn't
even vibrated...
I posted a reply about this on another thread but either it didn't get approved or hasn't yet,
but he really needs to know. For his own good :/

Anyway I just had to get that out of the way,
thanks heaps for this Sermon though.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Lydia wrote:
Great post HP Mageson, thank you.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I'm currently at 6 years of Kundalini yoga, and 14 years of Hatha.

Hi Lydia, I need some advice on Hatha yoga.. Being that you have much experience with this practice.
So I've been doing the same hatha yoga routine for close to 3yrs now, the one recommended on the JoyofSatan website by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. Added maybe 3-4 extra asanas in between, but thats about it.

I'm just wondering when would it be best to switch my routine up. Are there any books that you would recommend on the journey of yoga(the practice itself), I feel like I need more guidance in this regard. Like how it all works & what it really does & how to progress in yoga. I feel like I'm doing the asanas sort of aimlessly.

Also is it normal to stay with the exact same routine for a long period, until you've reached the "limit" for the set of asanas' ?

Mainly a recommendation of essential books would help me a lot...

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:02 pm
High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
This is great, I use Satanama everyday mantra on my aura and also I have used for astral hearing
it helped tremendously, I recommend for anyone who have problem opening and empowering their astral hearing .

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Satan Is The Divine Name

How you can open and empower your astral hearing? And how do you chant the Satanama mantra? Do you chant it like SAAAHH TAAAAHHH NAAAH MAAAH? I can do the Satanas chant but not Satanama. Also, I don't understand what it means to visualize the sound S, T, N, M entering through the top of the head through the crown chakra, while visualizing the sound.

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Messengerofthegods20 wrote:
Also, I don't understand what it means to visualize the sound S, T, N, M entering through the top of the head through the crown chakra, while visualizing the sound.

The principle is the same of opening the crown chakra, but using the mantra Satanama, which is actualy easier than Satanas. If you didn't understood it means you have to study the site more. The other questions are answered in the meditation section.

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:21 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Fostar has the right to post as do you here as long as he follows the rules that apply to everyone. How about the second someone does not like one post you make and attempts to make six zillion posts whining about it. I ban you forever and ever. Cause popularity is what would then determine who is allowed to post and who is not, over the rules. The rules not Witch hunting is what determines ones right to post.

Maybe your constant whining about other members is starting to boarder on trolling. Especially since you decided to show up and defend openly admitted enemy agents who are working with the kike-boi. Think about that before you start pointing the finger at others. Your already on thin ice ban wise.

Weaver wrote:
HP Mageson why do you allow f0staR to post stuff like that?
Is there a way to block a certain users posts? Every single time I see something from him there is wrong information.

He never pronounces any mantras correctly in his videos.
Satanas is not pronounced "Sah Tuh Nas" which is what is in the youtube video and description.
As well as this no S's are hissed, no R's are rolled in the "Kundalini Serpent" The whole thing isn't
even vibrated...
I posted a reply about this on another thread but either it didn't get approved or hasn't yet,
but he really needs to know. For his own good :/

Anyway I just had to get that out of the way,
thanks heaps for this Sermon though.

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:28 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Take a posture like the headstand, which is just a headstand in Hatha. Now add in the breath of fire the mula band, breath hold and a mantra to be used in the head the THHH sound as was shown to us from Hell. That is the difference. Its a big difference.

Member22 wrote:
Alright, Ill look into his works to see what I have been missing.
Some poses look so goofy I grew cynical of their actual power, if any. But him making the 1 year to 16 year comparison that leaves anyone wondering.

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Could there ever be a limit to how awesome Satan is? Nope.Even his name is that of life. HIS FREAKING NAME!!!!

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:00 am

BraunElpida666 wrote:

Hi Lydia, I need some advice on Hatha yoga.. Being that you have much experience with this practice.
So I've been doing the same hatha yoga routine for close to 3yrs now, the one recommended on the JoyofSatan website by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. Added maybe 3-4 extra asanas in between, but thats about it.

I'm just wondering when would it be best to switch my routine up. Are there any books that you would recommend on the journey of yoga(the practice itself), I feel like I need more guidance in this regard. Like how it all works & what it really does & how to progress in yoga. I feel like I'm doing the asanas sort of aimlessly.

Also is it normal to stay with the exact same routine for a long period, until you've reached the "limit" for the set of asanas' ?

Mainly a recommendation of essential books would help me a lot...

Sorry for my late reply. I actually had it in mind to make a post on yoga, probably within a few weeks as I need to catch up on stuff.

But to reply for now, I've added about 10 or so additional asanas to the routine on JoS.

I don't really have any book recommendations though, perhaps someone else here does.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:52 am
A good post, Mageson. Kundalini yoga is very efficient. But Hatha yoga is the basic of many kaula tantra systems. The basic of Kundalini yoga is the kriya system, and the most consummate kriyas are the meditative kriyas. So the strongest kriyas are the satanic meditations, for example a MerKaBa meditation (it contains specific breathing exercises, mantras, mudras, etc.). Hatha yoga prepares the body for the long time meditations. In my opinion everyone has to find their own style for the optimal development. It's like martial arts. There's no better style only better fighter.

The original aryan yoga contains every yogic techniques. Find your own style and victory will be yours.

Post Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:07 pm

HP Myla... would love to know exactly how you use SATANAMA for your aura and astral hearing/seeing.

Thank you! ;)

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:25 pm

SatanicWarrior wrote:

HP Myla... would love to know exactly how you use SATANAMA for your aura and astral hearing/seeing.

Thank you! ;)

You can use the SATANAS meditation below and direct the energies to open and empower your astral sight/hearing.

How to Use SATANAS
topic12039.html
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to JoyofSatan666