Board index JoyofSatan666 "Oneness" and "Peace"

"Oneness" and "Peace"

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:29 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

FourthReichBerserker wrote:
goddamn kikes are pushing to actually become "nothingness" to surrender to oneness, "blackness" to literally let the soul "die". And then with the forced agenda of "astrology is bullshit" and all the materialism and stay away from spirituality. :evil:

"Oneness" is a concept for the Soul who has connected Ida and Pigala. Oneness does not imply "Race Mixing", "Cultural Oneness", or accepting the Jews as universal saviors, and accepting the "One and Only" BordAllah or Rabbi Emmanuel Jewsus Krayst. Oneness does not imply "One World Goverment", or does give ANY justification for slavery of all under "One". Oneness doesn't imply Communism ("Equality" and flattening on the political level and individual life) either. Oneness does not imply there must be only one type of heritage, "God" or Nationality. This also has nothing to do with "Equality". The reasons why are easily self-observed by anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain that functions.

Oneness is just a spiritual concept that has to do with how the whole universe is in relationship with the whole in itself. "Oneness" can only be explained as "Wholeness" in these lower levels. One Race is a "Whole". A "Whole" can have the same culture, the same beliefs, the same system, the same religion and the list goes. Mixing "Wholes" is not "Oneness". For something to be a "Whole", there have to be the same "members" of the same "kind" in it. The same goes for instance for all your cells that constitute your body, for instance. If these were uneven, problems arise. Cells are not "equal" and they are not the "same", however they create (in desirable situations) a healthy and happy whole.

Like Karma and all other spiritual concepts, the jews are reeking these over in society to misguide the "Goyim" into thinking that the actions of the jews, their ideas and their depravity are somehow backed up by universal rules. The same goes for their pseudo-dualism. "Satan cannot exist without "God" and the rest of the garbage. "God" if anything cannot exist without Satan, because he was made thousands of years after Paganism, only so the jews can have an enemy. Satan did exist thousands upon thousands of years before they even existed, and Satan will forever exist after even everything is said and done on this so called "Planet" with its fancy beliefs of nowadays. The same goes for Satanism, which as the enemy openly states as well, existed long before the Abrahamic Programs.

Its desired and wanted by the Gods that Humanity does not fall on this disease and wrongdoing, and that we fight back, however. The Gods fight for this too, so we can be saved.

In the same way any animal gets rid of unwelcome fleas, in the same way some things have to be removed. In the same way there are "natural enemies" and "natural antagonism" in all Natural species, the same is the case with the "Jews" and the Gentiles. There is no "Oneness" in that sense. "Oneness" is just the first and most primal state of "Existence" upon which everything is on "Square one". Oneness is just the natural law that all "Creation" is connected in some way, and this is the Aether and spiritual, this is the understanding of "Non Duality" in Yoga, when one understands the creative way of fusion of male and female.

This is not enemy garbage of "Oneness" as one can readily see in nature, nature intends division in the same way it wants "connections", or it severs these. For instance, bodies of humans are seperate. You are not "One" with your table or desk, and you are happy when you are not "One" with some deadly virus or cancer. "One" can only happen in consciousness, and is a concept that has been bastardized.

There is no evolution or de-evolution here, and absolute "Nothingness" if we can say this, in this "level". There is only potentiality. This is the same as sperm. Sperm is useless, unless it is fertilized. It carries information and power, but if its not fertilized, then it becomes nothing worthwhile. This is why Satan's Number is 2 and 11 and not "One" as the enemy "Oneness" garbage preaches. One evolves and becomes a worthwhile being that advances and expands after they are born, they grow up, and advance from this "Potentiality" into something decent. This is the way of the Cosmos and not the reverse. The enemy is preaching this crap in reverse, in order to get people to regress back to a prior stage of existence.

"Oneness" is also behind "Race Mixing", "Globalization" and everything else. These have nothing to do with the spiritual/natural concept, and they are just bluffs to deceive the blind Goyim slaves. Race Mixing is the degeneration of Nature's blueprints into a more primitive and "same" state, where there is actually a backwards movement from natural evolution. Its de-evolving incarnate to engage into this practice.

This if recurrs over too many generations, all humans on earth will become completely "One Humanity" with the baseline of everything set as low as ever before, since all original blueprints detoriate accordingly from admixture. Both the "lower" and the "higher" too detoriate.

Then we have the notion of "Peace" the enemy talks about all the time. "Peace" can only come from when someone is safe and sound, and in this natural environment, there is always warfare, more or less obvious. One can only be safe within their "Own", be this the family, or the "Whole" they belong to, or any other unit that protects all members etc. This is why the enemy has forced people into herds and accepting social hoaxes such as "Christianity".

This is exploitation of this rule of life. Peace can never come without power. While for everyone else "peace" means pacification, marijuanna, deadly beliefs such as "non violence" and all this garbage, the jews are waging relentless, visibly or not visible warfare to undermine everyone. One needs to look no further than "Islam" who always talks about "Peace". Then "Pieces" the way out of everybody. Peace when the enemy speaks of this, means pacification, living in one's fake bubble, ignoring reality, and disregarding all meaning and purpose bestowed by nature.

All Human beings like peace, because peace is a beautiful and welcome state in where life can advance, evolve and flourish. The enemy wants none of this for their enemies. Peace is also a spiritual concept, and peace is attained when one flushes out their negative Karma and mental problems, through meditation, and they achieve enlightenment. Which literally means, the filling of the Soul with light. This manifests into mental serenity, clearness of thought, and an elevated state of existence where one is no longer bothered by the problems of a disobedient and problematic "mind".

The enemy loves "war" and they are warmorgers, but because they are few and they are afraid of straight up warfare (or being revelead to Gentiles), they just blind others with "Peace" so they can exploit them while they roam undisturbed. There are actual passages in the bible, where all "Nations" of Gentiles, do all revolt and attack Israel together. They know this is a grave danger for their agenda, as everyone of the Gentiles is extremely exploited.

"Multiculturalism" and all the other trends the enemy forces upon Humanity, looking to gradually weaken its livestock down beyond the level of retardiation, are many times based on pseudo-philosophical and pseudo-spiritual concepts, which the enemy bases off on the spiritual ignorance of the masses, caused to them by the programms that the jews created.

The jews literally curse all of Humanity with rituals and blood sacrifice, the Hebrew "Bible", in order that all Souls will remain without any "peace" or "light" whatsover. Since spirit is matter and matter is spirit, they also take physical actions such as causing wars, fanning ignorance, promoting death etc. They curse everything and damn everything. The same goes for knowledge, life necessities, undermining of civilization and everything else that makes life worthwhile and possible.

The climax of this hatred is when they curse Satan, which as we all here know is the Father of Humanity, Truth and also, relates to the Serpent which is the advanced genetic blueprint Satan implanted in Humanity, so that we can advance and evolve throughout our whole existence.

None of these concepts are spiritual, or based into "Spirituality", or Truth, in any way, shape or form. Truth can only mean life, and the best for life, and these are deadly and all are in tune with death, desolation, destruction and degeneration of Human life, all of which are against Nature's Will.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:37 pm
the only time were going to have this *peace* iswhen we spiritually end the jews and their mudsline/xianity programs
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:40 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
the only time were going to have this *peace* iswhen we spritually end the jews and their mudsline/xianity programs

Your statement is correct.

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
the only time were going to have this *peace* iswhen we spritually end the jews and their mudsline/xianity programs

Your statement is correct.

In all levels of existence.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:09 pm

I have a question on this-
Does Spiritual Satanism hold a dualistic view of the universe? And is some sort of opposition and conflict a natural part of the universal order?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:44 am

HI hoodedcobra Enjoy the post, I want to post some thing that is very relevant and I personally want you to get this message and take it to heart.

From my thread Local Spiritual

"If you look around at your community right now, how many loved ones do you see? In my case, very few. This is a revelation to me, but not anything new. Enemies may surround us Satanists. If war broke out today, these same people would be against you, not with you. Why not use our powers? They are of the enemy and not of Satan. Let me quote Satan saying that those who are without are against.

Why I think the option of local is the most important and strategic is because whilst taking the enemies of satan away, it will also boost your personal stock. Like a combination of white and black magic, in the material realm. We should be doing this and the rituals like I do, every one of us, particularly the senior members.

I cannot stress this enough in how important this is and needs to be done by us and all of us dedicated Satanists."

There are so many benefits to doing this local - we are the elite so this is better than alot of other options of SW. We are the leaders so our protection, comfort and lives are much more important than others - and this is what local SW will improve upon in addition to carrying out our mission to the highest degree.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:40 am

HailVictory88 wrote:
Does Spiritual Satanism hold a dualistic view of the universe? And is some sort of opposition and conflict a natural part of the universal order?

If you don't mind me supplementing your question...
If I understand your question correctly, then I have sort of wondered, myself. I read a quote by Hitler - I don't know if it was a genuine quote or a corrupted one, but it said something like it was a natural event that this kike shit happened. Those weren't the exact words - because I'm sure he's much more polite than I! Lol - but that's basically the quote.

It also makes me wonder, because in the previous Age (for about 2160 years or so), the crap happened and the kike took advantage of it; in this Age, they are dying very painfully... In 12 Ages (25920 years or so) when we're back to this previous one (if I understand the Astrology correctly), then this 'natural event' will occur again, won't it? Because it's the same Age again. It happened 13 Ages ago (about 28080 years ago), yes? - Either for us (I'm still not certain when the Gods first created us), or for any other race the enemy Nordics and bum-pals might have wanted to enslave and torture, etc. - or if not quite the same, then a similar type of event during the Age.

The numbers in the Ages above all add up to 9, which is permanence, so if it is a permanent, natural event, then it happened before and will happen again, so would it be correct to say conflict/opposition is a "natural part of the universal order"? If nothing else, boys and some girls tend to enjoy play-fighting, as do baby animals; and if Sparta is depicted accurately, then wrestling (if not brutal sword-fighting) is enjoyable; and conflict is good for the Soul, in the same sense that eating certain foods helps one pass certain things out the body... - the opposition/friction is there which, if it doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. The Soul also works in cycles of 40 days; the Universe/Nature works in cycles of 13 Ages/28080 years..., so conflict and opposition is a "natural part of the universal order", yes?!

This is a good topic so thanks, Cobra; and thanks for your question, HailVictory88. This is very interesting and good thinking stimulation for my brain!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:05 am
Spiritual Warfare Message from Satan

There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance --
to keep the Universe going. There are awful and terrible things that must happen, destructive deathly things, and there are good and miraculous things that must happen full of life and creative construction. It seems this would come to each randomly and it seems thus it should continue this way for eternity. This is not true. And this is the essence of Who I Am.

The world is to evolve out of this. There is always another way to do a thing. That way is far away. But it is still a possible way. Destruction and terror will not always be the other way. But until the time comes when destruction and terror are removed the world you must work how the world works. Until that time, that will come in time, this is Me -- a Perfect Balance. This is necessary. Destruction and creation.

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance. Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed.
-Satan/Lucifer

Dictated, from Him personally- 4/28/05

HailVictory88 wrote:
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:15 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HailVictory88 wrote:

If you don't mind me supplementing your question...
If I understand your question correctly, then I have sort of wondered, myself. I read a quote by Hitler - I don't know if it was a genuine quote or a corrupted one, but it said something like it was a natural event that this kike shit happened. Those weren't the exact words - because I'm sure he's much more polite than I! Lol - but that's basically the quote.

It also makes me wonder, because in the previous Age (for about 2160 years or so), the crap happened and the kike took advantage of it; in this Age, they are dying very painfully... In 12 Ages (25920 years or so) when we're back to this previous one (if I understand the Astrology correctly), then this 'natural event' will occur again, won't it? Because it's the same Age again. It happened 13 Ages ago (about 28080 years ago), yes? - Either for us (I'm still not certain when the Gods first created us), or for any other race the enemy Nordics and bum-pals might have wanted to enslave and torture, etc. - or if not quite the same, then a similar type of event during the Age.

The numbers in the Ages above all add up to 9, which is permanence, so if it is a permanent, natural event, then it happened before and will happen again, so would it be correct to say conflict/opposition is a "natural part of the universal order"? If nothing else, boys and some girls tend to enjoy play-fighting, as do baby animals; and if Sparta is depicted accurately, then wrestling (if not brutal sword-fighting) is enjoyable; and conflict is good for the Soul, in the same sense that eating certain foods helps one pass certain things out the body... - the opposition/friction is there which, if it doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. The Soul also works in cycles of 40 days; the Universe/Nature works in cycles of 13 Ages/28080 years..., so conflict and opposition is a "natural part of the universal order", yes?!

This is a good topic so thanks, Cobra; and thanks for your question, HailVictory88. This is very interesting and good thinking stimulation for my brain!

Nice post, how ever crazy. :D
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:16 am

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
Spiritual Warfare Message from Satan

There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance --
to keep the Universe going. There are awful and terrible things that must happen, destructive deathly things, and there are good and miraculous things that must happen full of life and creative construction. It seems this would come to each randomly and it seems thus it should continue this way for eternity. This is not true. And this is the essence of Who I Am.

The world is to evolve out of this. There is always another way to do a thing. That way is far away. But it is still a possible way. Destruction and terror will not always be the other way. But until the time comes when destruction and terror are removed the world you must work how the world works. Until that time, that will come in time, this is Me -- a Perfect Balance. This is necessary. Destruction and creation.

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance. Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed.
-Satan/Lucifer

Dictated, from Him personally- 4/28/05

HailVictory88 wrote:

Thanks for your post, AmonRa.

Return to JoyofSatan666