Board index JoyofSatan666 ROTHERHAM ABUSE SCANDAL: Horrific reality of 'industrial sca

ROTHERHAM ABUSE SCANDAL: Horrific reality of 'industrial sca

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

ROTHERHAM ABUSE SCANDAL: Horrific reality of 'industrial scale' child grooming revealed

GROOMING of young girls by gangs of predominantly Kashmiri men is still occurring on an “industrial scale” in Rotherham because authorities are failing to tackle an organised child sex crime racket, an investigation by express.co.uk has uncovered.

Express.co.uk has pieced together shocking testimony from victims, campaigners and local residents in a large-scale investigation series being revealed throughout this week.

They all told us how police and the local council is still "failing" thousands of vulnerable girls.

It reveals how organised, criminal gangs of paedophiles are still using the town as their own personal fiefdom, peddling underage girls for sex as part of a multi-million pound crime empire.

The men are predominantly from the city of Mirpur in the disputed region of Kashmir, on the border between Pakistan and India.

Express.co.uk has chosen to refer to the abusers as Kashmiri or Mirpuri after hearing how many mainstream British Pakistanis are disgusted by the actions of a few men from those communities.

Today an investigation by this website lifts the lid on the shocking scale of abuse still going on in Rotherham, two years after a landmark report into the scandal ruled police and council workers had ignored the issue for fear of being branded racist.

Professor Alexis Jay's astonishing probe revealed at least 1,400 girls were groomed by sex gangs between 1997 and 2013, and unearthed a series of scandalous failings by local authorities.

A recent follow-up report, published by Professor John Drew in March, concluded that the police are now “adequately” tackling child grooming and that historic failures had been “isolated”.

But testimony, pieced together from independent sources, paints a starkly different picture of the authorities’ response.

A number of people who gave evidence to Professor Drew’s inquiry expressed open dismay at his findings and told us the grooming of girls is as bad now as it has ever been.

And many have told Express.co.uk of their outright anger the police and local council workers have not done more to crack down on the grooming gangs.

One victim, who we have called Ellie to protect her identity, said: "Raping of white girls by these men is still going on. Some, I know, have had to wait months before they're even asked to give a statement [to the police]. It's shockingly bad still."

In light of the scandalous failings of South Yorkshire Police (SYP) to tackle child sexual exploitation the Government sent in the National Crime Agency (NCA) to oversee the inquiry.

The investigation – called Operation Stovewood – is currently probing more than 7,000 lines of inquiry.

But Ellie said: "What have the National Crime Agency been doing for the last 18 months with their £10million? No arrests yet? We're feeling desperate and disheartened."

Another girl, going under the pseudonym Lizzie, said: "I know a few girls who have come forward recently and been told they are being racist and I know a lot that won't come forward and to be fair I can't blame them.

“Nothing has changed, not in the slightest. It's still the same scale as before."

Lizzie's was one of a number of testimonies Express.co.uk heard detailing how abuse is going on in plain sight, with victims, campaigners and neighbours all able to direct this website to the areas where the grooming gangs operate freely in the terraced streets.

She added: "It doesn't shock me anymore because I'm used to hearing it. You hear it on a daily basis, about new girls on a daily basis.

"All you can do really is help them, and I wouldn't advise people to go to the police because they don't do anything. I'd rather take it into my own hands."

A third victim said: "It's just as bad as it was before because they just don't care - they don't want to tackle it.”

In shocking testimony the father of one girl who was raped by the criminal gangs told how packs of young Kashmiri men linked to her abuser still turn up outside his home to intimidate the family.

One of the ways the grooming gangs were able to get away with their crimes for so long was due to a coordinated campaign of witness intimidation, which made the girls and their families too scared to speak out.

Recalling a series of incidents which took place in March this year, he said: "Every night for 13 nights out of 14 between midnight and 1am we had people coming and knocking on the door saying it was takeaways. We don't really eat takeaways, and when we looked through the spy hole they had no food and you could see a car full of Asians.

"We had my granddaughter for the day nine weeks ago and we took the dog for a walk. On the way back I noticed two BMWs full of Asians.

“We were going past and we heard them saying something, but we just ignored it. We got across the road and all of a sudden we started hearing this abuse 'you white bastards, don't think your daughter is safe', things of that nature.

"There was no one else in the street so it was obviously aimed at us. The next moment this big Pakistani guy with a shaven head - he was wearing some sort of robes - put his arm out of the car window and he was waving a tin of lighter fuel shouting 'we will see, we will see'.”

He added: "These groomers, these paedophiles are still running this town and the police are still doing what they were doing back in the day - nothing. Children in this town are at risk now and it's appalling.”

His comments were echoed by a former social worker who helps victims of abuse. They agreed grooming is still happening on an “industrial scale” and said new girls are still coming forward every week with harrowing tales.

They said: "We've seen slight improvements - and I emphasise the word slight - but I don't think they've come fast enough and I sometimes have to question if we've got to a stage where if we don't hear too much about it it's going to go away.”

In many instances the abuse is so open that neighbours in the town are aware it is going on.

But they say they feel powerless to act because of police indifference and the vice-like grip the criminal grooming gangs have achieved.

A concerned resident told Express.co.uk he regularly saw cars full of abusers kerb crawling in the area around his home, adding it is an open secret taxi drivers still target local schools at home time in the hope of picking up young girls.

The man - a former university lecturer – said he was “furious” grooming is still going on so openly despite the public outcry.

He said: "It's not stopped and I'm furious about it. It's rampant and it's very, very wrong.

"I've seen the young men and they are like dogs on heat outside the house, they won't go away. They are outside a white girl's house, the kid is screaming in the kitchen, the men want to get in and screw her but the police aren't interested.”

And one local source told this website: "Child sexual exploitation (CSE) is definitely still going on. There's a segment of the Rotherham population that still believes itself to be above the law, and all of those people expect to be found not guilty if they end up before the courts."

Rotherham MP Sarah Champion said abuse is “still going on” in the town and that she still gets new girls coming to her on a regular basis, although the numbers have dropped off.

She said: “These are new cases, these are ongoing cases, these are live cases. What I’m seeing is there’s a lot people coming forward with peer on peer abuse and it’s not so much the older Pakistani man that I’m hearing as a perpetrator.

“We shouldn’t accept it’s an inevitability. We’ve got young people growing up not knowing what consent is, so I’m not surprised the age range is starting to drop.”

Lawyer David Greenwood from Switalskis solicitors, who has represented dozens of girls abused by Rotherham’s grooming gangs, said there are now six “splinter groups” of paedophiles operating in the town.

He added: “I strongly feel this is happening today in many towns across the country. You’ll be able to find parents who are complaining to the police and not being taken seriously, and who are suffering the frustrations that the parents were suffering in Rotherham 15 years ago.

“Some police forces are good at dealing with missing persons and some not so good. Some forces aren’t good at teaming up missing persons reports with this kind of suspicious grooming activity.”

Campaigner Anne Marie Waters, who carried out her own investigation into the Rotherham sex attacks, said the child grooming business is as booming as ever, adding victims who felt let down by the police and social services are "too scared" to speak out.

She said: "Everyone I spoke to agreed on the fact that it's still going on whether it was child abuse victims, police, councillors - nothing has changed.”

Official data from South Yorkshire Police shows the force has recorded 161 offences of CSE in Rotherham since April last year alone.

In the same period they have charged 40 people with child sex offences, whilst there are currently 99 live investigations into grooming cases ongoing.

South Yorkshire Police’s Assistant Chief Constable, Rachel Barber, said: “We accept child sexual exploitation is a pervasive crime that continues to happen within our communities.

“Protecting children from this horrific abuse is an absolute priority and we are working incredibly hard alongside victims and survivors, local authorities, charities like Barnardo’s and other voluntary organisations to raise awareness of this crime and to understand how we can better identify those at risk.”

Rotherham Council Leader, Cllr Chris Read, added: “Tragically there will always be criminals who want to hurt vulnerable young people, and we know children are still being exploited in communities up and down the country, including in Rotherham.

“We know too that in the past there were serious failings in Rotherham. But the way we deal with child sexual exploitation today is very different than in the past. We have heard from victims and survivors who have directly informed our response – we are listening, and taking action alongside the police and other partners to keep young people safe, to disrupt offenders and to secure justice.

“Rotherham is in a stronger place, but the fight against those who seek to harm our young people continues and we all agree that there is more work still to do. We always want to hear from people who have views about our services, and how we might better meet people’s needs, so would encourage people to get in touch with us.”

If you suspect a child is being exploited, or have any concerns about a child, please call or text the national helpline Say Something on 116 000. You can also ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111

Click for pictures and an NSPCC video - http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/697583 ... ictims-CSE

The (((NSPCC))) is corrupt, anyway; they have big bonuses instead of spending the money where it is needed - on children.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Fuck my blood is boiling

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

It's deplorable that those once brave Celtic and Saxonic peoples are so damn domesticated by xtianity that even KNOWING a session of rape on their own girls is happening they will "wait for the police", the "autorities", the "competent people" to do something at all rather than taking arms and smashing that subhuman scum like the Russian-German citizens did not long ago:

Muslim migrants in Germany rape Russian child for 30 hours, then get “massacred” by angry Russians in reprisal

Sourced from the Russian website Sovsekretno
Translated by Ollie Richardson for Fort Russ

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=128193

Note. The badly written English translation has been edited and corrected slightly by Lasha Darkmoon in the interests of clarity. The original English translation, if you prefer, can be read in the Fort Russ link given above. Some will find these events hard to believe. We advise initial caution and skepticism until further corroboration is received.

400 angry locals, who happen to be Russian immigrants in Germany, took the law into their own hands recently after a 13-year-old Russian schoolgirl was gang-raped by Muslim refugees in a vicious 30-hour ordeal. Knowing the German police would do absolutely nothing to bring the Muslim rapists to justice, the angry locals apparently put the rapists to death. (LD)

Abuses of migrants in Germany has forced local men to take up arms and teach the foreigners a lesson. The editorial office of Sovsekretno (meaning “Top Secret”) received a message about a massacre that was conducted on the town of Bruchsal by Russian immigrants to Germany — about 400 “Russian Germans”.

“According to police, the scene (a migrant Hostel) was attended by around 120 cars with 3-4 Russian Germans in each. The “Southerners”, the Arabs and the Moroccans, tried to resist and fired guns. But they were beaten with baseball bats and bar stools. The “Rusaki”, as the Russian migrants in Germany call themselves, strolled across all floors, said the source to Sovsekretno about the number of Russian migrants residing in Germany.

According to the source, the cause of the massacre was probably the rape of the displaced 13-year-old Russian girl Lisa.

As was previously reported by the media, in Berlin a group of refugees for over 30 hours raped a 13-year-old schoolgirl. The child was kidnapped on January 11 near the railway station when she was returning home from school.

A conflict of this scale has never happened before in Germany since the beginning of the mass migration of refugees into the country. The abuse of women by migrants in Cologne and multiple cases of rape have angered the local population. The policy of non-intervention by the police and attempts to gloss over the crimes committed by refugees has forced people to protect their families.

A Russian immigrant from the commune of Lichtenfels in Bavaria said: “The city has become dangerous to walk in and even to drive a car. When I stop at traffic lights, I lock the inside doors of the car, so that no one can climb into the cabin. The same is done after my trip to the supermarket. I get into the car quickly and close the doors. Only then do I start the engine.”

According to the Russian immigrant, a woman who moved to Germany 10 years ago, the Muslim migrants do not respect the rules of the road. They walk on foot on the sides of highways and this can cause an accident. Refugee women are seen begging. And the refugee men rob and raid supermarkets. The authorities and the police of Germany are silent about the incidents and just condemn the actions of migrants… [Defective translation].

“In Frankenberg, the supermarket “Hermes” was transformed into a refugee shelter. It houses a thousand people. As a result, the city became restless, and I’m going to get a permit for my wife to bear arms,” said the source to Sovsekretno.

“Local residents are outraged by the impudent behaviour of these migrants. They take masses of products in the local shops without paying for them. When cashiers call the guards, the migrants pretend they don’t understand the language. The mayor of Frankenberg arrived at one of these incidents and tried to speak to them in several languages. To no avail. In the end, he paid for the migrants. This caused observers of the incident to ask: “Why do the native Germans spend their lives working so hard when the migrants get everything for free?”

According to the source, the authorities tried to appeal to the local population to help the migrants and get them to settle down in vacant residential premises. After this, however, there were a series of arson attacks on the private property of those Germans who had helped the refugees.

Currently, men from the Netherlands are protesting against the excesses of these foreign migrants by walking round the streets in miniskirts. Russian immigrants to Germany have been among the first to defend their families with the use of arms.

Russian migrants who we talked to did not hide their radical views. “If my wife or daughter were harassed by any of these migrants,” one of them said, “I would take a bat and smash them up!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjPHGAIPbwo

Are there any pictures of these officials that claim to be helping the children? How about the gang members?
I would like to practice some magic on them.

thanks Egon.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Egon wrote:
It's deplorable that those once brave Celtic and Saxonic peoples are so damn domesticated by xtianity that even KNOWING a session of rape on their own girls is happening they will "wait for the police", the "autorities", the "competent people" to do something at all rather than taking arms and smashing that subhuman scum like the Russian-German citizens did not long ago

You can own BB guns, air rifles, and even muskets (for demonstrations) here but a licence is required, of course. As for defencible weapons, I know of only 1 family who owns a pistol or handgun of some sort, and that is because the mother is/was a police officer/detective. Other than them, I don't know of anyone who owns a personal arm. Knifes are "illegal" to carry around (unless you've just bought one and not opened the packaging, of course).

I seriously doubt any form of defencible arm will be "allowed" here any time soon; the kike is cosy and warm, not having to be fearful of an armed uprising from the subdued goyim, while the police are tazering old, defenceless women...
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

FancyMancy wrote:
I seriously doubt any form of defencible arm will be "allowed" here any time soon; the kike is cosy and warm, not having to be fearful of an armed uprising from the subdued goyim, while the police are tazering old, defenceless women...

You don't need fireguns. They are a bunch of coward apes who understand pretty well the use of a bigger force than theirs. Watch the video of the Russian crowd, all you need is:

A handful of angry Europeans
+

Some crowbars or cricket bats
+

Invaders' asses to stick the bats and crowbars

Egon wrote:
It's deplorable that those once brave Celtic and Saxonic peoples are so damn domesticated by xtianity that even KNOWING a session of rape on their own girls is happening they will "wait for the police", the "autorities", the "competent people" to do something at all rather than taking arms and smashing that subhuman scum like the Russian-German citizens did not long ago:

Muslim migrants in Germany rape Russian child for 30 hours, then get “massacred” by angry Russians in reprisal

Sourced from the Russian website Sovsekretno
Translated by Ollie Richardson for Fort Russ

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=128193

Note. The badly written English translation has been edited and corrected slightly by Lasha Darkmoon in the interests of clarity. The original English translation, if you prefer, can be read in the Fort Russ link given above. Some will find these events hard to believe. We advise initial caution and skepticism until further corroboration is received.

400 angry locals, who happen to be Russian immigrants in Germany, took the law into their own hands recently after a 13-year-old Russian schoolgirl was gang-raped by Muslim refugees in a vicious 30-hour ordeal. Knowing the German police would do absolutely nothing to bring the Muslim rapists to justice, the angry locals apparently put the rapists to death. (LD)

Abuses of migrants in Germany has forced local men to take up arms and teach the foreigners a lesson. The editorial office of Sovsekretno (meaning “Top Secret”) received a message about a massacre that was conducted on the town of Bruchsal by Russian immigrants to Germany — about 400 “Russian Germans”.

“According to police, the scene (a migrant Hostel) was attended by around 120 cars with 3-4 Russian Germans in each. The “Southerners”, the Arabs and the Moroccans, tried to resist and fired guns. But they were beaten with baseball bats and bar stools. The “Rusaki”, as the Russian migrants in Germany call themselves, strolled across all floors, said the source to Sovsekretno about the number of Russian migrants residing in Germany.

According to the source, the cause of the massacre was probably the rape of the displaced 13-year-old Russian girl Lisa.

As was previously reported by the media, in Berlin a group of refugees for over 30 hours raped a 13-year-old schoolgirl. The child was kidnapped on January 11 near the railway station when she was returning home from school.

A conflict of this scale has never happened before in Germany since the beginning of the mass migration of refugees into the country. The abuse of women by migrants in Cologne and multiple cases of rape have angered the local population. The policy of non-intervention by the police and attempts to gloss over the crimes committed by refugees has forced people to protect their families.

A Russian immigrant from the commune of Lichtenfels in Bavaria said: “The city has become dangerous to walk in and even to drive a car. When I stop at traffic lights, I lock the inside doors of the car, so that no one can climb into the cabin. The same is done after my trip to the supermarket. I get into the car quickly and close the doors. Only then do I start the engine.”

According to the Russian immigrant, a woman who moved to Germany 10 years ago, the Muslim migrants do not respect the rules of the road. They walk on foot on the sides of highways and this can cause an accident. Refugee women are seen begging. And the refugee men rob and raid supermarkets. The authorities and the police of Germany are silent about the incidents and just condemn the actions of migrants… [Defective translation].

“In Frankenberg, the supermarket “Hermes” was transformed into a refugee shelter. It houses a thousand people. As a result, the city became restless, and I’m going to get a permit for my wife to bear arms,” said the source to Sovsekretno.

“Local residents are outraged by the impudent behaviour of these migrants. They take masses of products in the local shops without paying for them. When cashiers call the guards, the migrants pretend they don’t understand the language. The mayor of Frankenberg arrived at one of these incidents and tried to speak to them in several languages. To no avail. In the end, he paid for the migrants. This caused observers of the incident to ask: “Why do the native Germans spend their lives working so hard when the migrants get everything for free?”

According to the source, the authorities tried to appeal to the local population to help the migrants and get them to settle down in vacant residential premises. After this, however, there were a series of arson attacks on the private property of those Germans who had helped the refugees.

Currently, men from the Netherlands are protesting against the excesses of these foreign migrants by walking round the streets in miniskirts. Russian immigrants to Germany have been among the first to defend their families with the use of arms.

Russian migrants who we talked to did not hide their radical views. “If my wife or daughter were harassed by any of these migrants,” one of them said, “I would take a bat and smash them up!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjPHGAIPbwo

We all need to find against terrorists like these but do not forget what Maxine said in her August 8th sermon "there is no One size fit all" when she was talking about race. You have Russians, Germans, Spanish, English. Lots of different white tribes. Not just two. Thanks.
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

I was expecting some immigrant's face to be squashed with kicks:(
Namasatan

NaziMan12 wrote:
You have Russians, Germans, Spanish, English. Lots of different white tribes. Not just two. Thanks.

Which 2 tribes? The White race is not tribal anymore. Probably the only tribes of Whites are the Sami. And even though other people like the Icelandics who conserved Paganism for more time are not tribal in centuries.

Well, I thought you might of known what I was talking about. I am talking of Maxine dietrich's August 3rd Post;

"This has also shut off the second sight in most people. Few can see the souls of others. As Thoth stated, there are differences in the soul according to race. Also, the Gods are tribal. Communist Christianity and the one size fits all, in reality does not apply."

There is not a white race, but several white races. My take on it is that her understanding of the tribal gods are our nations, if that makes sense.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

NaziMan12 wrote:
Well, I thought you might of known what I was talking about. I am talking of Maxine dietrich's August 3rd Post;

"This has also shut off the second sight in most people. Few can see the souls of others. As Thoth stated, there are differences in the soul according to race. Also, the Gods are tribal. Communist Christianity and the one size fits all, in reality does not apply."

There is not a white race, but several white races. My take on it is that her understanding of the tribal gods are our nations, if that makes sense.

While there are sub-divisions in the White Race, the collective of White people are called the White Race. There is not a need for hair splitting other than the fact that if possible by circumstances and everything else, these sub-divisions maintain their racial integrity and grades therein. However, all of these people are White people.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:

While there are sub-divisions in the White Race, the collective of White people are called the White Race. There is not a need for hair splitting other than the fact that if possible by circumstances and everything else, these sub-divisions maintain their racial integrity and grades therein. However, all of these people are White people.

Yes - Germans, Russians, Swedes, Nordes, Spanish, English are all White. Sorry FancyMancy.

NaziMan12 wrote:

I know what you meant and I read Maxine's sermon, however you didn't totally get what she meant or what being tribal is. "One size fitting all" has nothing to do with variety of Whites, do you get she means different races? Read Rockwell's White Power. "German" and "Russian" aren't tribes of Whites, our Gods are tribal and our peoples at this Age are not.

Return to JoyofSatan666