Board index JoyofSatan666 Sermon 8/August/2016: Regarding Affirmations

Sermon 8/August/2016: Regarding Affirmations

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I learned through experience that affirmations are a must after raising energies. Energy always takes the easiest way out. If it is not directed, it can dig up so-called "karma." Now this is not what New Age idiots keep promoting. That is false and is nothing more than a vehicle for conforming to Big Brother and the current agenda.
Most New Age people aren't much beyond Christians in the way of reasoning and intelligence.

All of us, including animals have certain issues on our souls. For example, in certain cases, people born with physical disabilities, were worked to death, slave labor, for example in a past life, and now in this life, the disability prevents this from recurring, but the individual only suffers, not knowing why.

Other aspects of so-called "karma" can be caused by interactions with others in past lives. My point here is this crap stays on the soul until it is removed.

When you raise your energies, you are amplifying your soul. If the energies are not directed through stating affirmations, whatever is on your soul and ready to manifest, will manifest.

I have read where New Age people had some very negative experiences, especially through activating their serpent. This doesn't always happen, but it all depends upon what is on one's soul. This is individual.

Say for example your doing a healing for someone. Giving him/her energy and not stating any affirmations. The loved one instead of healing, becomes worse. This can happen.

There is some negative factor on the soul and it is programmed in some way from a past life to cause illness and bad health. This can come from the person themselves, or from another person, like a parent who was abusive and hated that person intensely, for example.

The solution here takes replacing that bad destructive energy with positively programmed healing energy. The healing energy, when backed up with positive affirmations, and when it is powerful enough, will replace the so-called "karma."

Affirmations are extremely important, as these direct the energy raised.

I also want to add here that the affirmations should be short and to the point phrases. They should be in the present tense, as the word "will" in the future tense is not understood by the subconscious mind and soul. The light should also be used with the affirmations, as this is also essential in directing the energies. Visualize the light engulfing yourself or whoever or whatever you are directing the energies on.

Affirmations as I already stated should be short and to the point. The subconscious mind and soul and the energy do not respond to long sentences. If this is a problem, then spilt the affirmation and use one part for one working and the other for another working, but both would need to be done consistently.

Fate can screw one to the wall. Be aware of your wording. For example, I read of a professional athlete who used the visualizations and affirmations. She kept affirming she won. Oh yes, she did win. She was the best in the contest by far, BUT, the judges were corrupted and gave first place to someone else. After the contest, disappointed fans came to her telling her she was cheated and even yelling this out of their cars when driving away.

Make sure you cover details. Like I said, energy will take the easiest way out. Again, this has to do with fate being more powerful, and a lack of knowledge.

If the athlete I mentioned in the above affirmed in her workings that the judges are chose her to be the winner AND that she won the contest, along with enough power in her soul and consistent workings, she would have won.


High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org
Civilization isn't something to take for granted.


Posts: 16
Location: USA
This really helps me understand some things. JOS always blows me away. I can't even imagine what it took for you all to blaze the spiritual trail that you did and connect all the dots. I mean nobody else did what you did, and no other source has helped me this much. JOS is so far above any "guru" I've seen.


Posts: 311
Location: Bharat
What does dig up karma mean with refrence to this context. Does it mean making it unnecessarily active. Also on the athlete example I didnt get the AND used. Is the part after AND part of affirmation or a different affirmation itself

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
If the athlete I mentioned in the above affirmed in her workings that the judges are chose her to be the winner AND that she won the contest, along with enough power in her soul and consistent workings, she would have won.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88


Posts: 149
So after every meditation we have to say affirmations like: "my energies are completely amd permanently destroying every karmic energy of past lives in a positive way" or something like that?
I remember Mageson said that the Ancient Texts mention that every time we finish with yoga or meditation


Posts: 149
thunder wrote:
So after every meditation we have to say affirmations like: "my energies are completely amd permanently destroying every karmic energy of past lives in a positive way" or something like that?
I remember Mageson said that the Ancient Texts mention that every time we finish with yoga or meditation


We have to say affirmations


Posts: 145
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Other aspects of so-called "karma" can be caused by interactions with others in past lives. My point here is this crap stays on the soul until it is removed.


Lets say one was to incarnate & have fake friends(both parties have nothing in common) & a very broken up & bad family, due to past lives spent with worthless people &/or negative people, Christians, spiritually dead people. Then, thanks to Satan's knowledge this individual was able to break ALL ties with former "friends" , even every single family member with doing the detachment meditation & breaking the bonds preventing them from EVER repeating again. Starting with their mother, then father, brothers & sisters, & ALL former friends.

How would this person experience his/her reincarnation on this planet, how would he/she incarnate again if he/she breaks all potentially fated ties, & removes the energies shared in their interactions with others? *removes them at the soul level, & in the chakras involved in the "karmic" connections*

Also does one experience more freedom at a soul level, if they have less people(human beings: family members & friends) involved in countering their will, decisions & desires?


Posts: 149
I didn't understand how the affirmation should be exactly, and which detail should it target


Posts: 2975
shubhamrane666 wrote:
What does dig up karma mean with refrence to this context. Does it mean making it unnecessarily active. Also on the athlete example I didnt get the AND used. Is the part after AND part of affirmation or a different affirmation itself

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
If the athlete I mentioned in the above affirmed in her workings that the judges are chose her to be the winner AND that she won the contest, along with enough power in her soul and consistent workings, she would have won.


To "dig up karma" in this context means to manifest the karma into reality. In the sermon, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich used the example of a person who was worked to death in a previous lifetime. Since that person had an intense desire to never be worked to death again, the person is disabled which prevents them from working at all. The "karma" in this scenario is an intense desire programmed into the soul. If that person is given energy, that karma directs the energy towards making the disability worse as the karma keeps the person from being worked to death. The problem is that the person is kept from being worked to death in an extremely negative fashion.


Regarding the athlete, the athlete used an affirmation that "she won." The athlete should have used an affirmation stating that "she won and the judges chose her to be the winner."

thunder wrote:
thunder wrote:
So after every meditation we have to say affirmations like: "my energies are completely amd permanently destroying every karmic energy of past lives in a positive way" or something like that?
I remember Mageson said that the Ancient Texts mention that every time we finish with yoga or meditation


We have to say affirmations


After meditation, yoga, or any time you have an energy buzz you should direct the energy. If the energy is left to its own devices, it can dissipate and be wasted or be unconsciously directed by karma (negative programming from past lives and other dross in the soul )and manifest negatively.

BraunElpida666 wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Other aspects of so-called "karma" can be caused by interactions with others in past lives. My point here is this crap stays on the soul until it is removed.


Lets say one was to incarnate & have fake friends(both parties have nothing in common) & a very broken up & bad family, due to past lives spent with worthless people &/or negative people, Christians, spiritually dead people. Then, thanks to Satan's knowledge this individual was able to break ALL ties with former "friends" , even every single family member with doing the detachment meditation & breaking the bonds preventing them from EVER repeating again. Starting with their mother, then father, brothers & sisters, & ALL former friends.

How would this person experience his/her reincarnation on this planet, how would he/she incarnate again if he/she breaks all potentially fated ties, & removes the energies shared in their interactions with others? *removes them at the soul level, & in the chakras involved in the "karmic" connections*

Also does one experience more freedom at a soul level, if they have less people(human beings: family members & friends) involved in countering their will, decisions & desires?


If someone breaks all negative ties and frees their soul, that will result in fewer problems manifesting in this life. For example, if someone has an unconscious hangup about money, that person will have trouble obtaining money. That person may constantly be fired from jobs, always suffer problems (such as car malfunctions) that consume all of their money, or otherwise be unable to obtain decent sums of money. If that person removes the hangup the person will find it much easier to hold a job, their car will stop breaking down so much, and the person will otherwise be able to obtain money.

In future lifetimes, the person will be born with more favorable planetary placements and will not be hindered by past life karma. For example, someone who was worked to death in a previous lifetime may be born with Saturn conjunct the ruler of their 6th house, which causes chronic health problems. If that person removes the karma, they will not be born with such malefic planetary placements in their next incarnation.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 1012
Lets say you have a problem in your leg, pain in your leg, this mostly means that your father hates you or hated you in a past life, as Capricorn rules the legs and the father. If you take a look at your astrology chart you can also see where the problem or negative factor lies, as most negative things in a chart reading are the negative factor. If you had problems socializing, you would look in the 2nd, 3rd houses, where Venus/Mercury is, etc.
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

I am the one whose secret is venerated
To me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.

— So Saith Shaitan


Posts: 66
You know, I believe I've read this sermon before ... but apparently I've forgotten, because this is the exact answer to a question I asked in a post recently. Thank you Maxine and j_a, very interesting information, too.

Just when you think you've exhausted your informational resources researching, boom an a random useful comment from a fellow SS, a sermon, or even a new post from Hoodedcobra that (eerily) talks about exactly what you've been thinking about to yourself lately lol

This could help explain why I feel so great after meditating but then 4 hours into work I'm feeling tired and even irritable hanging out with myself: undirected, dissipated energies.

I remember Robert Bruce was talking about the importance of affirmations, he even said he fixed the broken gas gauge on his truck just by using , consistent affirmations. Cool stuff!


Return to JoyofSatan666