Board index JoyofSatan666 Jew York Times, Jew, Gloats Over Death Of White America

Jew York Times, Jew, Gloats Over Death Of White America

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Jew York Times, Jew, Gloats Over Death Of White America

Now the Jews, are the most racist, supremacist group on earth, lets just take a look at what Jewish identity is based on....

Its obvious the Jews don't believe in any of the liberal, radical, racial egalitarianism they created, promote and push on the rest of us. Especially in America and Europe.

So why did the Jews open the borders of White America to the third world....

Well for the same reason they have done the same to White Europe....

And the same reason they promote a program of racial extermination for the White Race as a whole....

Its not about equality its about extinction, the Jews are promoting their Racist agenda of genocide and world government under the guise of a bunch of ideological buzz words that amount to White Genocide. The opposite policy of what they promote for their own fellow Jews. Israel is a race state.

The Jewish ideology of White Genocide came from their Frankfurt school...

Because Judaism orders the extermination of the White Race....The Frankfurt school just put the Jewish religious text into a pseudo secular appearance....

In the Jewish writings Samael [Hebrew word for Satan] is called the father of the Aryan race openly. The White race is also called Amalek in the Jewish writings and Samael is stated to be the White race's father here. Here in the Jewish writings we note the Jews heap blasphemy upon Gentiles and Satan. And gives the direct order to exterminate the White Race, along with all Gentiles, the "mixed multitude" it describes the different Goyim but puts the White Race into a special category to be "bolted out" forever as it states below we are the children of Samael/Satan, directly.

The Jewish Zohar volume one, pages 28b to 29a states:

"At that time the mixed multitude shall pass away from the world. The mixed multitude are the impurity which the serpent injected into Eve. From that impurity came forth Cain who killed Abel. For they are the seed of Amalek. Whom it said "thou shalt bolt out the memory of Amalek." Gentiles who are compared to the beasts of the field another from the mazikin [goblins] for the souls of the wicked are literally mazikin [goblins] of the world: and there is impurity from the side of the demons and evil spirits: and there is none so strange among them as Amalek who is the evil serpent "the strange God." He is the cause of all unchastity and murder and his twin soul is the poison of idolatry, the two together being called Samel.... This side of the serpent is accused above all."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jews are gloating their age old agenda of racial warfare and extermination is in effect that's all.

Listen to the Jew Paul Krugman of the New York Times gloat over White Americans losing their country. He can just barely contain his glee…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI

A good sermon HP

After i read this post i did the RTR with the hatred and anger in my mind from your sermon thank,s for giving me my tools
to fight the rats of the world please do all this new RTR they me not win. Abolish them we are the warriors off Satan
So act like one.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Agares
Hail Hagenti
Hail Marchosias
Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Astaroth
Heil Hitler

No pain no gain

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Return to JoyofSatan666