Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Dealing with fleas?

Dealing with fleas?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:05 pm

I was wondering, does anyone know of any decent natural ways to get rid of fleas from cats? I have 3 cats, and one of them always seems to get them really badly. I know there are products you can get and squirt on their fur that probably do work but I can't imagine stuff like that is good for them...

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Food-grade diatomaceous can be applied to your cats' fur to kill fleas, ticks, and other parasites. Cover your cat's face with a towel and rub the diatomaceous earth into your cat's fur. The diatomaceous earth needs to be food-grade. Pool-grade diatomaceous earth is toxic.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich posted some information regarding fleas to the Jos4Pets Yahoo Group here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/466 and I have copied the message below.

"Those frontline drops and related that they put between the shoulders are IMO, not only worthless, but obviously toxic. Not to mention cancer causing.

I have found plain white vinegar to be very helpful in getting rid of fleas. It is also very helpful in skin conditions such as miliary dermatitis. I have a cat who had a bad case of miliary dermatitis. I first massaged cod liver oil [I bit the capsules and squeezed them onto his skin] and massaged it in and then I swabbed him in vinegar. It took 2 or 3 times and then all of his fur started growing back and he is fine now. Both are non-toxic.

If the skin is real sore, then make sure to massage oil into the fur/skin. You should also dilute the vinegar with some water first. If you can't get cod liver oil, then you can use cooking oil. NEVER put anything onto a cat that is not edible, as cats lick themselves and will ingest it. "
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Thank you for the reply, I wasn't sure what to do but that food grade diatomaceous earth sounds good so I'll get some and try it on her. I guess I was right not to use frontline or stuff like that if Maxine says it's carcinogenic, I've always been suspiscious of products like that so thanks for the information.

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care