Board index JoyofSatan666 Sermon 3/August/2016

Sermon 3/August/2016

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:56 pm
In addition to Christianity, Islam and related enemy programs creating extreme suffering for this world in their intent to destroy worthwhile life; these programs have succeeded in spiritually dumbing down humanity. The effects have been masses of spiritual cripples.

I learned Satanism on the job. I came to Satan as an atheist. I didn't even believe that souls existed, though I was an astrologer and into the occult.

Satan has kept me and the JoS ministry very busy at accomplishing different goals for our side over the years. Several experiences I've had, I later read about in books, after the fact. These books are not in the mainstream exactly.

A major experience was working with and empowering human souls who were deceased from this world. HP Hooded Cobra also worked with me and the project was a success.

Satan and Lilith instructed us as what to do.

My point here is where the majority of people are at in regards to having spiritual knowledge and abilities. Virtually nothing.

The enemy has used enforced ignorance, stupidly, mass murder of our Pagan Priests/esses and others who had spiritual knowledge and abilities to screw humanity to the wall.

This has cut everyone off from spiritual reality and has set us up as victims. Sadly, this has gone on for centuries, and the dumbing down has taken on a life of its own.

The soul, the afterlife, so-called "karma," knowledge of past lives, knowledge of the consequences of actions and their possible outcomes, healing and so forth.

Christians are indoctrinated to an extreme to be spiritually helpless and dependent. This sets the foundation for a damned soul in many different ways.

This has also shut off the second sight in most people. Few can see the souls of others. As Thoth stated, there are differences in the soul according to race. Also, the Gods are tribal. Communist Christianity and the one size fits all, in reality does not apply.

Spiritual reality is definitely not what Christianity and its malignant related programs have forcibly indoctrinated the populace with.

By enforcing spiritual ignorance and pushing their lies, the enemy has put the earth in grave danger. This is their spiritual warfare.

Through Satan, we can learn, grow and empower ourselves to fight back and to take control of our own destinies.

Its actually frightening where the majority of people are at. Even here in the egroups.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Civilization isn't something to take for granted.

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:46 pm

HP Maxine I want to tell you that I love you and I am deeply grateful for all what you and the Clergy and other Heroes have done. I'm doing my work to empower myself and I can feel the change in my Soul. Evolution is a shining path.

Let's fight this filthy scum out of our World.

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:50 pm

I agree with Gigiaph. I and thousands of others love you Maxine and all of the Priesthood for all of the hard work you have done to advance not just Satanism, but humanity. Our enemies do not know who constitutes a truly good person, such as yourself. We will all stand by each others side in this last chance we have at taking back Satan's Earth and souls. Nothing makes me more proud than to be dedicated to Satan and I and the rest of us will see it to the end that we take back what is ours and liberate our fellow Gentile peoples!

Ave Satanas!

Post Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:54 am

"It's actually frightening where the majority of people are at right now. Even here in the egroups."
So true. I can only speak for myself and what I see around me. And I am actually doing meditation and element work every day.
Thank you for this sentence which confirms my own fears.

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:30 am

"Few can see the souls of others. As Thoth stated, there are differences in the soul according to race. Also, the Gods are tribal. " - HPS Maxine

That is that the nations do have differences in souls, even if much minor than Asians/Blacks. They are meant to be together and develop together in these Nations. These differences, even if minor, are meant to be preserved - as it is Satan's will. Being around your own tribe, or nationals, increases your spiritual power and evolves you as a person, increases productive output.

For example, Germans are a fiery and airy group, that is there soul qualities. The french are fiery and watery. The english, airy and watery, if you will. All these are meant to be preserved and to preserve that you have kids with people who are alike your soul.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:08 pm
whats thi9s BS airy fiery element bullshit you are spweing

you know the elements in the soul get balanced with the magnum opus
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 pm

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
whats thi9s BS airy fiery element bullshit you are spweing

you know the elements in the soul get balanced with the magnum opus

How many people in the world have achieved the Magnum Opus? I'd say very-few-to-none, seeing as the world is over-populated...
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:52 pm
i know what you mean naziman

you want the best version of a white man possible
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org