Board index JoyofSatan666 August 1st Full RTR

August 1st Full RTR

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:42 am
I'm posting this in full here as the webpage has had trouble loading, and people have already emailed me requesting this:

CURSING THE JEWISH GOD, RITUAL TWO
Cursing the 72 “Names of God”

This is THE most important and the most powerful Reverse Torah Ritual we will be doing.
Because of the length of this ritual, I added in superscript, the number of each of the three letter names to eliminate confusion. The following are also divided into 4 sections; lines 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Lilith explained that each of the former rituals was like “peeling an onion” in the way of stripping the enemy of their power.

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time.

The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will strip the Jews of both protection and power. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.
This ritual should be done as often as you are able to, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy. All you need to do is vibrate the 4 lines [72 three letter names] below at least one time, preferably three times.

Please read through the pronunciation directly below. Most of the letters here are repeats. I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download.

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

 AH as in the American English word father
 Ah the lower case h indicates a very small H sound, like H- a small exhale
 ‘AH Glottal stop as in the American English word hour
 AI as in the American English words day, say, made
 AY as in the American English words day, say, made
 AYh – you will see this often, the vowel sound is between a long A as in case, and a short e as in pet.
 EE as in the American English words seek and week
 EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
 KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
 OH as in the American English words oh and go
 OI as in the American English word oil
 ‘OH Glottal stop as in the American English word hour
 OHy The lower case y indicates a very short Y sound
 R's should be rolled
 TH soft TH as in the American English words thin, thick
TH [underlined] hard TH as in the American English words the, there, that
 TS, as in the American English word oats, or as in pizza
 UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth
 VW The V and W together is a cross between the letter V and the letter W. This is biblical Hebrew.

Listen to the Mp3, or do the best you can. You can substitute the letter W and this will still be valid.

LINE 1
72AIM AHVW AIM • 71 OHy OHy AYh • 70 AIM AYV OHy •
69 AYh ‘OH AYR • 68 AHVW AYV AYKH • 67 ‘AH OHy ‘OH •
66 OHK UUN AIM • 65 AYBV AIM AHD • 64 OHy AYKH AIM •
63 AHVW UUN ‘AH • 62 AYh AYh OHy • 61 AYV AIM AHVW •
60 AYR OHTS AIM • 59 AYKH AYR AYh • 58 AHL OHy OHy •
57 AIM AIM UUN • 56 OHy AHVW AIF • 55 AYh AYB AIM •

LINE 2
54 AHTH OHy UUN • 53 ‘AH UUN UUN • 52 AIM AIM ‘AH •
51 EESH AYKH AYh • 50 OHy UUN AHTH
49 AHVW AYh AHVW • 48 AYh OHy AIM • 47 AHL EESH ‘AH •
46 OHy AYR ‘AH • 45 AHL ‘AH AHSS • 44 AYh OHL OHy •
43 AHL AHVW AHVW • 42 AKH OHy AIM • 41 AYh AYh AYh •
40 AHZ OHy OHy • 39 ‘AH AYh AYR • 38 AIM ‘AH AYKH •
37 OHy UUN ‘AH •

LINE 3
36 AHTH UUN AIM • 35 OHK AHVW OHK •
34 AYKH AYh OHL • 33 AHVH AYKH OHy • 32 AYR EESH AHVW •
31 AYV AHKH OHL • 30 AIM AVW AH • 29 OHy OHy AYR •
28 AYh ‘AH EESH • 27 AHT AYR OHy • 26 ‘AH ‘AH AYh •
25 AYh OHTH UUN • 24 AHVH AYh AYKH • 23 AYh OHL AIM •
22 OHy OHy OHy • 21 AKH AHL UUN • 20 AHL AYh AYP •
19 AHVW AHVW OHL •

LINE 4
18 AHY OHL AHK • 17 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 16 AYM OHK AYh •
15 OHy AYR AYh • 14 AYh AYVW AIM • 13 AHL OHZ OH •
12 ‘AH AYh AYh • 11 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 10 AHTH OHL ‘AH •
9 OHy OYZ AYh • 8 AHTH AYh OHK • 7 ‘AH AKH ‘AH •
6 AYh OHL OHL • 5 EESH AYh AIM • 4 AIM OHL ‘AH •
3 AYT OHy AHSS • 2 OHy OHL OHy • 1 AHVW AYh AHVW •

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews are fully exposed to the world
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• The Jews have lost all of their influence and power over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
• Gentiles are powerfully and effectively reacting against the Jews

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 am

This one is really difficult. Managed to screw up twice during but never stopped nor stooped to my doubts. Hopefully it still hit its target.

Also lets hope this RTR packs enough punch so you don't have to watch a video with a Rabbi EVER again! Goddam I can imagine how fustrating it must of been
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:19 am
i hope these work

they are our final chance
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:51 am

Just finished. Amazing, extremely powerful.

Hail Satan!
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Guys stop moaning. Just do your best. Seriously man.

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:01 pm

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
i hope these work

Thats not how you say thank you.

How about "Thank you for your endless work at providing us with the means to fight back against the enemy"

Can you imagine how it must feel to get a response like yours. Everyone knows it can be hard to keep fighting so dont moan.

Why is there a v2 next to your user name? Get it?

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:03 pm

Probably dumb question. Should we read the numbers (I guess no we only have to vibrate the words) ?
Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:34 pm

I just did this ritual, feels amazing! Thank you High Priestess Maxine!
Hail Satan!

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:09 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Turning the wheel of winz!

Swastika Awesome!

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Probably dumb question. Should we read the numbers (I guess no we only have to vibrate the words) ?

No, you do not read the numbers. The numbers are there so people do not get confused, lost, or lose track.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:14 am
johnson_akemi wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:

No, you do not read the numbers. The numbers are there so people do not get confused, lost, or lose track.

Do we go from 1 to 72? I started at 72 and went to 1?
卐卐卐 HAIL SATANAS!!!! 卐卐卐

666 SIEG HEIL to the 4TH REICH!!!! 666

"Israel will get what she deserves!" - Satan/Lucifer

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:24 am

Thank you for this Ritual ! Is very powerfull and it takes only 10 minutes of your time. Fuck the kikes up !

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:14 am
JackNickelsonsie wrote:
Thats not how you say thank you.

i am grateful for everything Satan and our gods have done

they gave so much , unconditionally, without expecting anything in return, we owe them our hard work and dedication.

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:20 pm

FourthReichBerserker wrote:
johnson_akemi wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:

Do we go from 1 to 72? I started at 72 and went to 1?

You go from 72 to 1. That is the order shown in the ritual.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:37 pm
well hundreds of people are doing these tens of times i hope we stimulate something XD

Post Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:25 pm

So do we do these in multiples of 3 if we want to do more or is it just any amount?

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:45 am

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
well hundreds of people are doing these tens of times i hope we stimulate something XD

We will win. Count on it mate XD

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 am

The enemy is losing their fucking minds with this new RTR. Man, i love this full time job. i was seriously checking the forum like every 5 min for this. LETS LIGHT THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:29 pm

AmonRa666 v2 wrote:
i hope these work

They are from Satan and Lilith, there's now way they can't work, as long as enough of us do enough of them.

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:02 pm

SerpentsTree wrote:
So do we do these in multiples of 3 if we want to do more or is it just any amount?

You should do multiples of 3 if you want to do higher numbers of repetitions.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:43 am

I get it now. On the mp3 She said that it was sensitive. Now all that matters is that we crank out as much as we can. Its pretty damn obvious were winning!

Post Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm late, like a week late!!!! :shock: doesn't matter, let's do this!!!! :D :D :D

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:12 pm

This new RTR is freaking epic. It really starting to show.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Do we need to vibrate the parts with glottal stops as long as the others, or are they as short in the actual vibrations as in HP Maxine's mp3? Only made an account to ask this, its bugging me endlessly.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:41 pm

In the attention of the High Priests

With all due respects to your efforts and work, which are not just words, I have to bring to your attention a situation that is lasting for far too long and its aggravating constantly
On the Romanian forum the new RTR has been translated wrong.
They don’t understand the difference between TH Hard or TH soft and they messed it up to the point of making it ‘AV’ or switching it all around etc.
People showed them were they are wrong and because they might be ‘tone deaf’, they refused to correct it, claiming that it’s perfect the way it is.
I suspect them being utter idiots or people who are corrupting the text on purpose. I am the most tolerant and excusable person alive, but I can’t hold my language in such times or situations.
That’s not their only fault…their arrogance and self-esteem it’s bigger than the general interest of the members. I have notice their behaviour long time ago_ illiterate replies to people and lots of rudeness_ and because at that time, I have said to myself that this might be just a personal assumption or opinion, I moved a step back and mind my own business.
This time is nothing personal at all, since the rituals are in general interest. Since this is our saving boat. Since this is our responsibility. I just hate seeing it treated so superficial.
They don’t seem to genuinely respect Maxine efforts or Father Itself. They might claim they do, but they don’t show it and I did analyse profoundly enough to make this statement.
My intention is to report whatever goes wrong in respect to Father Satan, as seeing something wrong and not saying a word, would not only make me an acolyte to those ‘wrongs’, but will prove nothing to my beloved Father.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Siegfried wrote:
Do we need to vibrate the parts with glottal stops as long as the others, or are they as short in the actual vibrations as in HP Maxine's mp3? Only made an account to ask this, its bugging me endlessly.

You do not need to freak out about extremely trivial details like the length of each syllable. As long as you pronounced the words correctly, the ritual was effective. You should perform the ritual like how High Priestess Maxine Dietrich does it in the Mp3.

Reverse Torah Rituals

Hail Satan!!

Post Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:24 pm

johnson_akemi wrote:
Siegfried wrote:

You do not need to freak out about extremely trivial details like the length of each syllable. As long as you pronounced the words correctly, the ritual was effective. You should perform the ritual like how High Priestess Maxine Dietrich does it in the Mp3.

I'm aware, but I want to do it perfectly because I invest a lot of time in them, just finished vibrating it 18 times, and want to increase this number over time. So I don't want to make even a slightest mistake.

Post Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:31 pm

This RTR is amazing!!
But I was wondering a while ago why some of the words/names seem repeated. Is this normal in this RTR? Aren't they supposed to be different? I noticed on numbers 17 & 11, and 49 & 1. Maybe they might be just words, but I thought it would be better to confirm.

Return to JoyofSatan666