Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Dog food recipe?

Dog food recipe?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:57 am

I'm looking for a dog food recipe to replace that store-bought garbage, but it seems that the "cat and dog food recipe" posted here applies only to cats. Is there another recipe I should use, or do I just need to adjust the recipe posted here?
Thank you.
HAIL SATAN!
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 pm

The "cat and dog food recipe" can be fed to both cats and dogs. I feed the recipe to my dog and a bleeding, inoperable growth under her tail went away when I started feeding her homemade food.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Thank you for your reply. Does it have to be organic ingredients, or can non-organic work well as long as they're good quality?

Post Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:33 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:
Thank you for your reply. Does it have to be organic ingredients, or can non-organic work well as long as they're good quality?

You can use high-quality non-organic ingredients. Organic is better, but non-organic is still far superior to the toxic garbage put into commercially prepared pet foods.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:00 pm

OK, thank you very much for your help.

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care